PDA

View Full Version : Gender Scan Today

Pstar32
July 31st, 2012, 03:36 AM
Hi All, I have my gender scan today, well it's actually my anatomy scan, which i get nervous about anyway so I'm feeling a bit weird. I'm sure this is another boy and I think I'm becoming more at peace with that but I'm not sure until I hear the news. I just want to remain excited about my baby and pregnancy regardless.

I would love not to have this GD hanging over me any more. I love having boys and would have wanted them if I hadn't had one but I desperately want a girl at some point. My emotions are all over the place today. I'm sitting here with my one and two year old and they're chatting. My two year old is telling the one year old that he can be a pilot and he'll be a co-pilot. The one year old is saying yeah a rocket and his brother is going no it''s an airplane, and the one year old is saying yeah a rocket, my two year old is getting a bit frustrated. So cute, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to add to that with another beautiful boy.

I went in to a lovely little church in the city centre that I used to go into on my lunch break in work. I don't go to church regularly but do pray myself. Anyway I just asked for peace of mind regardless of the news, that included health and gender and it has helped.

I'll keep you all posted with the results of the scan, say a prayer for me on both counts! NERVOUS and it's not until this evening so I have all day to think about it!

bythestream
July 31st, 2012, 06:21 AM
Hi, praying your baby is healthy and happy and you have no disappointment no matter the gender.

Got to love brothers, my 4yo has decided he wants to be a fireman so his 18month old brother has to be a fireman to because "they're best friends". And I'll send my oldest to his room for being aggressive to his little brother and the little one cries while he's gone.

Let us know how your scan goes

Pstar32
July 31st, 2012, 07:11 AM
Awww that's so cute sounds like my two :)

Pstar32
July 31st, 2012, 07:12 AM
And thanks for the prayers much appreciated!!

nuthinbutpink
July 31st, 2012, 07:22 AM
Good luck!

atomic sagebrush
July 31st, 2012, 09:01 AM
Thinking of you and hoping you had good news!!

auroara78
July 31st, 2012, 10:46 AM
thinking of you!! and love your story....little boys are so sweet, but totally understand why you'd want one girl to add to the mix...either way, you're very blessed and i hope everything goes great!

lisvna
July 31st, 2012, 01:54 PM
Any update?!?

Pstar32
July 31st, 2012, 03:36 PM
It's a GIRL!!:DD: I actually can't believe it. I'm not telling any of my family and it was so hard, I am just on a high. Thanks to everyone on here for all your great advice and support, you're such lovely people. I could see it was a girl so clearly and two consultants checked me and both said it!

Everything looks really healthy so far, so Please God we'll have a healthy little girl in December. I genuinely never thought I'd hear those words!! My boys were conceived with a boy diet and boy timing and my girl with a girl diet and timing (unintentionally)!

ynwa
July 31st, 2012, 03:55 PM
Big congrats super pleased for you:.)

bythestream
July 31st, 2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah! Congratulations

zibibbogirl
August 1st, 2012, 10:50 PM
Congratulations. That is awesome.

auroara78
August 2nd, 2012, 10:34 AM
Huge congrats again! :celebrate:

amari
August 2nd, 2012, 05:08 PM
So exciting!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 2nd, 2012, 05:13 PM
It's a GIRL!!:DD: I actually can't believe it. I'm not telling any of my family and it was so hard, I am just on a high. Thanks to everyone on here for all your great advice and support, you're such lovely people. I could see it was a girl so clearly and two consultants checked me and both said it!

Everything looks really healthy so far, so Please God we'll have a healthy little girl in December. I genuinely never thought I'd hear those words!! My boys were conceived with a boy diet and boy timing and my girl with a girl diet and timing (unintentionally)!