PDA

View Full Version : My pink sway :0)

Lovemybabies
July 31st, 2012, 08:51 AM
I have two beautiful boys and this time around I'd like to try for a girl. After 2 miscarriages I'd be over the moon with a healthy baby of either sex but I know my dh would really live a daughter. So I figured it can't hurt to give swaying a try!

For my sway:
I'm eating a vegetarian diet, no meat at all and fish only occasionally.
I don't eat until after 12pm everyday.
I'm taking baby aspirin once a day (recommended for mc's anyway), 2 folic acid, iron & magnesium vits daily.
I've been taking agnus castus for the last 2 mths (daily) to regulate my cycle after ds2 but have stopped those this mth and am instead taking soya isoflavones on days 2-6 (4 tablets).
I'm drinking only water, cranberry/raspberry juice (1 glass per day), decaf tea occasionally and sugar free squash.
I do love dairy but have skim milk and low fat cheese etc. I'm also trying to cut right down.
Trying really hard not to snack, and I've given up chocolate (killing me!) altho may cheat occasionally ;0)
For dtd, we're trying every 3 days from around cd10 until I get a pos opk then stopping. I plan to get up after 5 mins and dump (lol sounds gross!)
I'm using rephresh every 3 days from end of af to pos opk.
Dh is taking cranberry extract and trying to reduce his salt intake. He also cycles to work everyday.
I'm also wearing rose quartz, sleeping with window open and have a pink baby grow under the bed.

Questions: will taking citalopram (antidepressants) affect my chances? I have an actimel everyday at 12 with my vits, are these ok?

How does this sound? It's not actually all that different to my usual diet as never eat breakfast anyway and not a massive meat fan. Thanks for any advice x

Tiffani3
July 31st, 2012, 08:53 AM
Good luck to you xxx

Lovemybabies
July 31st, 2012, 09:02 AM
Thank you :0)

atomic sagebrush
August 4th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Hi and welcome!!

With a history of miscarriage I'd like to see you increase folic to 2000 mcg.

You can have milk and white choc if you like, they're fine. Avoid dark choc.

Caffeine is fine for a pink sway, the idea that caff. sways blue has been debunked.
Antidepressants sway pink.

BD every 3 days may sway blue, please read this for an explanation: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/5636-frequency-bd-pink-blue.html It probably doesn't matter too awfully much.

Lovemybabies
August 5th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Thx for the tips! Will increase my folic acid as of tomorrow. Such a relief about the chocolate! :0) I'll take a look at that link now - cd8 today so just started opks and not dtd yet. I'm not in any rush I guess so cud go for abstaining/ 1 try method instead? Thx xx