PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have 1 dd and swaying for another one?

mkarntz1980
February 5th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Just wondering, I have boy boy girl boy. With ALL of them I had tons of EWCM, BD basically day before O day, O day and after O day....no frequent BD. I didnt even know about swaying with my DD. The only different thing I did with my DD is I lay down with my hips propped for 30 minutes. With my last baby (baby boy 8 months old) I was swaying boy and didnt know it! I just wanted to get pg on the first month so I used preseed, mucinex or whatever it is to give you EWCM, and a few other things.

I am trying to figure out what BD method to use....I dont want to use O+12....im not that young anymore and I just dont think I could figure it out....I cant temp due to I wake up several times at night and I just think I would end up doing it on O day. So my options are cut-off, which I have heard there have been MANY cut-off boys. Or Frequent BD AF-O, I have heard supposably this is best next to O + 12

mkarntz1980
February 5th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Also I have always had a VERY boy diet, not much calcium, I used to eat 4-5 bananas a day. Tons of fast food, hamburgers, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, put salt on everything etc

Coccinelle33
February 5th, 2011, 12:24 AM
i have boy, boy, girl, boy, and boy... i swayed for a girl with the last 3 and got a girl once. i would love 1 more girl so im trying 1 last time.

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I don't, but I just wanted to wish you well!! I do know people who have swayed for girls even after many boys, and succeeded!

Jojogirl
February 9th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I have BBGB. I will be swaying for another dd. My sway will be:

I'll be on a strict diet. Not a girl diet per se...but I'm doing medifast which is very low cal! Even though it's high in soy protein, it's only about 700 calories or so.

I will be taking zyrtek and benedryl religiously

I will insert a VCF 2 hours before bding...

I will be taking vitex

I will be using sylk at a lube

I will be jumping and dumping (I think)

I also will be douching if I see EWCM. If it's not really there, I won't bother.

I'm not going to pay too much to timing. On O day, I will definitely jump and dump. The other days, I might not bother.