PDA

View Full Version : Another wacky question.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 10:42 AM
The title says it all. Question about le diet. I've had a lot of issue with going to the bathroom for almost 3 days. The problem being, I can't stop. I went 4 times yesterday and twice today already!! And to boot, it's almost liquid like. Anybody else had this happen to them?

Ktiguewantspink
August 1st, 2012, 12:48 PM
I think me And you are very similiar! We keep having similar issues! I too have been having issues in the bathroom and stomach aches after each meal. Now Ive always had issues if I forget to eat or snack before swaying and ended up in the bathroom but I'm hoping this won't be everytime I eat. Hopefully our issues ate normal and our bodies are just getting used to this new diet. This is week three for me. How long have you been on the diet?

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM
If you're taking the fiber, try cutting the amount you're taking in half and see if it helps.

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2012, 02:04 PM
Also, if you've increased dairy intake (some people do, some don't) then that can cause loose stools if you're lactose intolerant.

BeadinMom
August 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM
Magnesium will do that, too, if you're taking it.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 02:11 PM
Week 2 for me. I've loxt about 5 lobs so far. I haven't increased dairy. But I have had salad almost every day. I wonder if the ruffage in doing a number on my number 2...

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Lost about 5 lbs. Sorry for the spelling.

auroara78
August 1st, 2012, 02:38 PM
Week 2 for me. I've loxt about 5 lobs so far. I haven't increased dairy. But I have had salad almost every day. I wonder if the ruffage in doing a number on my number 2...
this is what I think may be causing it. Sorry to hear about this! It must be uncomfortable!

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2012, 03:27 PM
Salad kills my stomach when I eat it regularly, so I would suspect it could at least be playing a part.

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Previous poster - your post looked like spam to me and I deleted it.