PDA

View Full Version : Could this be a BFP? OMG! New PIC!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 10:16 AM
OK...testing early sucks b/c you get stuck in anxiety limbo! I think this looks like a BFP - but in person it is very faint - hence why I altered the pic a little...I know...I have gone a little cuckoo! I also took a FRER this AM. Now that I am looking at the pic I think I *might* see a hint of something.

Ughh....do you think this is a BFP? Are cheapies better than FRER?

And FRER:

And inverted FRER - you already knew I was crazy!

9 DPO Pic....getting better! OMG...do I get excited now? I can see it from far away and every which way!

wilma_five
August 2nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
The ic looks like a BFP to me. On the frer I think I see something but not sure. I'l bet you have a good BFP tomorrow or the day after. How many dpo are you?

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 10:42 AM
THANK YOU Wilma!! I am 8 DPO today so still pretty early!

wilma_five
August 2nd, 2012, 10:48 AM
If you are only dpo then this must be a bfp!!

Congrats and hoping for a pink sticky one for you!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 11:00 AM
I hope it is a real BFP!!!! I am not going to be happy until I get that super strong pink line! I wonder how early a clearblue digital will show "Pregnant"? I am def. going to use another FRER and IC tomorrow AM.

Stay tuned....I will be holding my breath until then!

Winngrin
August 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
I see something in the top picture! Did you hold it up to a light so the light shines from behind it? Sometimes that can show a little more. Im like you, I know I will test too early and super-psycho analyze everything. Um, not calling you psycho....you know what I mean!!! Hope its your sticky pink bean, I'll think girly thoughts for you! :fx:

atomic sagebrush
August 2nd, 2012, 11:04 AM
I think that's positive too. I don't see it on the FRER but def. on the IC.

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 11:06 AM
I see something in the top picture! Did you hold it up to a light so the light shines from behind it? Sometimes that can show a little more. Im like you, I know I will test too early and super-psycho analyze everything. Um, not calling you psycho....you know what I mean!!! Hope its your sticky pink bean, I'll think girly thoughts for you! :fx:

LOL! I didn't hold it up to the light but did try to manipulate it a little with photo editor and I think I can see a hint of something when my laptop is off the charger. Yes...call me psycho, crazy, cuckoo b/c I am all of those!

Thank you for looking!!! It does make me feel better that other ppl are seeing something too!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
I think that's positive too. I don't see it on the FRER but def. on the IC.

Thanks AS!! I do hope it is a BFP...although I was really starting to look forward to next cycle's science experiment and DH abstaining for 14 days. That FR from AF-O was ummmm....not very fun!!

pebmcpd7
August 2nd, 2012, 11:32 AM
There is def a line on the top one, good luck!!!!

coocoobananas
August 2nd, 2012, 12:01 PM
I see it!

Wishing4Pink
August 2nd, 2012, 12:03 PM
Oooh, that's def a 2nd line on the cheapie. How exciting!!!!!! Hope that line gets darker for you hun x

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 12:17 PM
Thank you all! I am starting to get excited...but still waiting for the true BFP that I can show DH without him thinking I am nuts! Ahhhh can't wait until tomorrow AM!

dloui128
August 2nd, 2012, 12:44 PM
I see a line on the top one, but not the bottom one. So excited for you :)

BeadinMom
August 2nd, 2012, 01:10 PM
I SEE THE LINE!!! :) I think this is your BFP!!! :) Wow and that is super early!!
Congratulations!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks Beadin! I REALLY hope this is it too! I have never had even a shadow at 8 DPO so it seems too good to be true! Praying for some dark tests!!!!!!

Mochagirl
August 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
I see a line on the IC. I hope this is it for you!! :luck:

Mrs_P
August 2nd, 2012, 01:36 PM
i see it to really hope its a bfp for you, maybe i wasn't so crazy after all last night when i was sure i saw a faint on the other test x

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
i see it to really hope its a bfp for you, maybe i wasn't so crazy after all last night when i was sure i saw a faint on the other test x

LOL! Show your DH these too and see what he says! :shemademe:

mummypink
August 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Very exciting! Fingers crossed for you! xxx

Shellbelle
August 2nd, 2012, 02:15 PM
Definitely a line! Doing a happy dance for you!

indigoviolet
August 2nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
I can see a line!!! GOOD LUCK!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 02:43 PM
I think I see a line of the frer too. I've turned my computer in every direction possible, and it looks one. I HOPE SO NC!!!!

auroara78
August 2nd, 2012, 02:43 PM
OMG NC!!!!!!!!

I so see a 2nd line on the IC!! I *think* I can make out a shadow on the FRER, but still, this is sooo super encouraging, esp. with you only being 8 dpo!!

I bet give it a day or two and a FRER will show up too!! Big big FX!! I got a faint pos. on FRER @ 10 dpo!! whoo hoo!

can't wait to read your full sway!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
I think I see a line of the frer too. I've turned my computer in every direction possible, and it looks one. I HOPE SO NC!!!!

I knew I could count on you to analyze every which way! I really hope tomorrow's test is very obvious!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 02:52 PM
Thanks Auroara! You guys are making me so excited. I am going to go to bed at like 8 tonight so I don't have to think about it!!!!!

I hope I am not the girl who cried BFP and have it all turn out negative in the end!

Thank you all for the support and encouragement!:HH:

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 02:56 PM
I added an inverted FRER at the bottom...yeah certified at this point and have nothing else to do but over analyze a pic!

Mrs_P
August 2nd, 2012, 03:09 PM
I checked with Dh he can see a line to (although i think he thinks i'm slighlty mad) but he's getting good at this now he knows what he's looking for. I may induct him into stick stalkers anon yet.

Congrats hun i really hope an early bfp is a sign your dd is on her way x

Mrs_P
August 2nd, 2012, 03:10 PM
Oh ps a little food for thought to. When i was pg with ds3 i knew at least 4 other moms with two boys, out of five of us i was the only one who got another boy so hopefully odds are in your favour

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Looks like a BFP to me! Hooray!

girlmom
August 2nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
i can maybe see something but 8dpo is sooo early. i never got a bfp that early. maybe wait a few days so you won't have to freak out over "what if" lines.

Lisamac1988
August 3rd, 2012, 06:45 AM
My 8dpo looked like that.as long as it showed in a few mins as over 10 they tend to have a line like that which is invalid

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 07:07 AM
I added today's pic at the bottom...OMG....do I get excited now?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 07:10 AM
I wish I was there to give you a huge hug!!!! Virtual will have to do:bighug:.

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 07:16 AM
I wish I was there to give you a huge hug!!!! Virtual will have to do:bighug:.

You are so sweet!!!!!! I will accept a virtual hug any day! Stick beanie stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this being so early means it is sticky. I have my fears/doubts starting to creep in about m/c since I had 2 when TTC DS2. But how special is it that 4 years later, I am back with a baby due in April.
:pray: :pray: :pray::pray: :pray::pray: :pray:

OMG...I can't believe I just said that...baby due in April!!!!

Mum23boys
August 3rd, 2012, 07:32 AM
tHAT LOOKS POSITIVE TO ME

Mochagirl
August 3rd, 2012, 07:37 AM
Yep - definitely a line there. Congrats!!!!

dloui128
August 3rd, 2012, 08:20 AM
I definitely see it on the FRER now, congrats :)

indigoviolet
August 3rd, 2012, 08:20 AM
yay!! Huge congrats to you. Praying this is your sticky pink bean :HH:

mydream
August 3rd, 2012, 08:29 AM
YAY YAY YAY>>congrats!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 08:37 AM
NC I had a mc between my 1st and 2nd. My due date was July 7 for that baby. I ended up going late with my 4th baby. He was born one day before my due date for the mc baby. APril is a great time of year to have a baby. I had my 1st April 8th. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

Tiffani3
August 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
Yay congratulations I can see all the lines well done sweetie xxxxxx

auroara78
August 3rd, 2012, 11:15 AM
NC, I should know that April is a GREAT month!! It's my birth month--my birthday is same as your DS1 threemen..April 8th!

April is a FAB month to have a birthday, and if you have a daughter, she'll love the Spring birthdays...I know I always did...I always felt so lucky to be celebrating my birthday when the weather was starting to get pretty but not super humid (VA gets very humid in the summer!)

Also, my DS2 and I now share April so I hope he'll love it too :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
My b-day is in April too! So is my sister's, uncle's, best friend, and best friend's DD! I LOVE April!!! Now even more so! Check out this new pic! I feel really good about this now! I got a BFP!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I just sent this to DH at work! I am SO excited!!!!

dloui128
August 4th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Gotta love the digital ones :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 4th, 2012, 08:56 AM
LOL! I knew DH needed to see it written. I told him yesterday and showed him the pic of the FRER test and then last night he asked if I wanted a beer. I was like....did you not see that test? And he was like "it is too early to be looking at tests".

He called me when he got the digital pic and said "OK! This is it then and let's pray everything goes OK" LOL!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 8th, 2012, 05:23 PM
OK...just had to post my last pic as I am all out of tests! Looks exactly like I hoped for 14DPO! YAY!

sweetpea
August 8th, 2012, 06:13 PM
YAY!!! Congrats, NC! I love the way you told your DH, and I LOL'd at his reaction! ;) Nice line for 14DPO, too - nice and dark! Congrats & I hope this is a sticky PINK bean for you!!! :)

OnlyPraying
August 11th, 2012, 10:28 PM
So many BFPs, praise God! :D So happy for you hun!

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/bluebooties/congrats-pregnancy-gifts-py.gif

suregena
September 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM
OK...testing early sucks b/c you get stuck in anxiety limbo! I think this looks like a BFP - but in person it is very faint - hence why I altered the pic a little...I know...I have gone a little cuckoo! I also took a FRER this AM. Now that I am looking at the pic I think I *might* see a hint of something.

Ughh....do you think this is a BFP? Are cheapies better than FRER?

And FRER:

And inverted FRER - you already knew I was crazy!

9 DPO Pic....getting better! OMG...do I get excited now? I can see it from far away and every which way!

Looking at this old thread... your 8dpo IC test looks like my 8dpo IC test from last night. :eek:

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Wait...what?? Did you get a BFP, suregena??

sweetpea
September 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Suregena, you know that's a positive!!! Go take a digital to confirm!! ;)

suregena
September 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Wait...what?? Did you get a BFP, suregena??

I don't knoooooooow! I mainly took one for the hell of it because I found it in the bathroom cabinet (thought I had none!) so did it before bed, so not FMU, last night... 8dpo yesterday. The pictures are in the September 2WW thread if you want to give your opinion! Because I don't know what to think!

suregena
September 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Suregena, you know that's a positive!!! Go take a digital to confirm!! ;)

I am literally so veryvery broke right now... a lot is stacked against me at the moment... financially... or else I would! Best I can do is spend £1.90 for a 10 pack of cheapies, which I have ordered.

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Ok, off to the 2WW thread to check it out!

kaseybaby
September 15th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Definitely a line on the first one!