PDA

View Full Version : FREE Consults with Dr Potter of HRC for Dream Members

nuthinbutpink
February 9th, 2011, 03:49 PM
He posted this on here in his little intro but because there was some confusion recently, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that you can get a free consult with him if you are a Dream Member AND mention the site!

NBP

HopingForPigtails
May 12th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Seriously???

lovehugs
May 13th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Yes seriously!

HopingForPigtails
June 18th, 2011, 01:19 AM
That's fabulous!!

Banana
August 12th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Is Dr Potter's incredible offer still valid?

nuthinbutpink
August 12th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Yes, it is!

XXdreaming
August 12th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Okay stupid question, who is this dr potter? Why is he so famous in gender swaying?(where I hear his name most) and where is he located? Thanks :)

angel-pink
November 13th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Okay stupid question, who is this dr potter? Why is he so famous in gender swaying?(where I hear his name most) and where is he located? Thanks :)

america hun he is really good him and dr savvas have the best reviews that i know of

nuthinbutpink
November 13th, 2011, 03:55 PM

He isn't really famous, just open always to GS and IVF. He also was involved in Microsort and is with Gene Security Network(GSN testing).

There are tons of REs here in the US that offer GS. Dr Potter has helped several on here but depending on where you live, there may be a local option that is easier.

Muls
January 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM
So is this available all the time?

bubbaboo
February 18th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks heaps.......so just mention that am member of GD???? Awesome. will have to try Dr Potter....have been in touch with HRC looking at going in May this year. Desperate to get organised .....has been tricky with time differences to contact them. They seem very friendly and accommodationg with times etc.

nuthinbutpink
February 20th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Thanks heaps.......so just mention that am member of GD???? Awesome. will have to try Dr Potter....have been in touch with HRC looking at going in May this year. Desperate to get organised .....has been tricky with time differences to contact them. They seem very friendly and accommodationg with times etc.

Yes, correct. Just tell them you are a member. You get $1000 off your cycle too!

Tabs
February 20th, 2012, 08:47 AM
thanks for this - great news I'm looking to do a phone consult with them soon ............thx

bubbaboo
February 28th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Hi having consult this week with Dr P and staff have been so helpful and have quoted me with the discount. Thanks again for mentioning this - a big saving. Every bit helps in this process...

daughterofmine
March 11th, 2012, 02:20 PM
New to the site, glad to be here and look forward to getting to know y'all!

Question: Is Microsort available for family balancing (i.e. not just for people looking to avoid sex-linked disorders) now? I thought it was still under review and only Mexico was accepting family balancing participants?

nuthinbutpink
March 11th, 2012, 02:25 PM
New to the site, glad to be here and look forward to getting to know y'all!

Question: Is Microsort available for family balancing (i.e. not just for people looking to avoid sex-linked disorders) now? I thought it was still under review and only Mexico was accepting family balancing participants?

Welcome. No, it is no longer available in the US.

daughterofmine
March 11th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Welcome. No, it is no longer available in the US.

Thanks! So is this talk about Dr. Potter and discounts about Mexico? I thought he was out of VA? Sorry for the confusion!

choulu
March 18th, 2012, 04:40 AM
MS is available in Mexico. I visited one of their labs in Guadalajara and it looked pretty nice. The other lab is in Mexico City. I am not sure the IVF clinics in Mexico are as good as the ones in the US, but having Microsort is a big plus.

nuthinbutpink
March 18th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Thanks! So is this talk about Dr. Potter and discounts about Mexico? I thought he was out of VA? Sorry for the confusion!

Dr Potter is in California at HRC.

lou255
March 30th, 2012, 09:05 AM
what's is free exacty with dr Potter? I have see that the success rate with this dr is high

nuthinbutpink
March 30th, 2012, 09:16 AM
The consultation is over $300 but for Dream Members from here, it is free. He also takes $1,000 off the cycle fee for members.

vickyaust
April 19th, 2012, 06:16 PM
OMG thats awesome. We are trying to schedule a consultation now with Dr Potter and will travel from Australia. Every cent helps. Thanks

desperate_for_boy
May 23rd, 2013, 07:02 AM
Dr potter which is best clinic in thailand for PGD for sex selection sart or jetanin or safe fertility and is aCGH necessary for me / i am 37 and have 2 daughters both conceived naturally

Keshet
November 17th, 2013, 09:11 AM
I was told that a follow up conversation with Dr. Potter is about $115. Is that consistent with other people's experiences?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

nuthinbutpink
November 17th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I was told that a follow up conversation with Dr. Potter is about $115. Is that consistent with other people's experiences?

After your cycle? Just tell him that they are trying to charge you and he should take care of it.

Keshet
November 17th, 2013, 11:42 PM
I didn't cycle with him yet. I talked to him more than half a year ago. I am rethinking about whether I should go forward with his clinic or not. So, I wanted an updated consult.

Determined
February 26th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Is it worthwhile I have a consult now even though I'm keen to commence next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
February 26th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Is it worthwhile I have a consult now even though I'm keen to commence next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can consult with a doctor anytime. You'll get pretesting orders after the consult and you'd want to wait until you're within 6 months of cycling to have the testing done.

Flynn's Mummy
May 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Hi all, I requested a consult 5 weeks ago but have heard nothing, is this normal? Also some on here have suggested to get pre-testing done before the consult, is this accurate? Xx

nuthinbutpink
May 11th, 2016, 04:33 PM
I would fill the firm out again on here. That's not normal at all.

nuthinbutpink
May 11th, 2016, 04:34 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/announcements/46690-link-contact-form-dr-potter-hrc.html

gizmo77
May 21st, 2018, 04:57 PM
Do you have to be a PAID member to receive the free consult? Asking for a friend.