PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2013 Roll call!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Cinss
October 31st, 2012, 10:14 PM
Cinss - how did it go? Did you get any good pics?

i haven't gone yet, its in 2 hours :) i will post pics as soon as i get back.

spinningmadly
October 31st, 2012, 10:16 PM
Aww Rosie I'm sorry :( thats rough. I that's just something we will never know. I mean how many people that had a successful sway would have had that gender anyway if they didn't sway? there's so much we can't control. I think whatever baby is born though is a baby that is meant to be! I know how you feel though , i have a friend finding out the gender in a couple days and I hid her from my Facebook.. Have a feeling it will be a girl for her

Rosie85
October 31st, 2012, 10:24 PM
So excited for you Cinss!

Spinning I agree every baby is meant to be and has a purpose :-) I can't wait to meet my teddy bear. I just want to also one day meet my baby girl.

jark22
October 31st, 2012, 10:55 PM
Cinss- we share the same due date :). Still can't wait to see those pics!

Rosie- I have 2 boys and still don't know the sex of this third baby. However, your words are exactly what goes through my head whenever I think that this may be another boy. I try to think that whatever gender is in there is the one who was meant to be born.......but it's hard to be so positive when you are so desperate for a girl. I just want to give you a big hug!

mrshonyez
November 1st, 2012, 12:07 AM
Stalking for Cinss scan pics!!

Rosie85
November 1st, 2012, 12:18 AM
I know jark, it's hard to stay positive. I still want to hear the tech was wrong even though I know he wasn't. Ugh.

Stalking for Cinss pics too!

mrshonyez
November 1st, 2012, 12:56 AM
I'm the same way Rosie, would I have gotten a girl if I stuck to my original plan of waiting to ttc until February? And if I didn't get a bfp the month I did I would've skipped the next month. So he must've just wanted to join our family I guess!

Cinss
November 1st, 2012, 02:10 AM
Just got back from nt scan, please tell me what you think :) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/16531-cinss-12-week-scan.html

Lassie1982
November 1st, 2012, 03:18 AM
Just got back from nt scan, please tell me what you think :) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/16531-cinss-12-week-scan.html

Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy Boy

:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluec heer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer:: bluecheer::bluecheer::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS:: DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS ::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS::DS:

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Tiffani3
November 1st, 2012, 03:47 AM
I agree with lassie!! Lol
Congratulations xxx

suregena
November 1st, 2012, 04:19 AM
Looks boyish to me, too. Ooooo!

Grace
November 1st, 2012, 05:51 AM
I'm so happy for you Cinss! With all the boys around here lately it sure would have been a shame if you didn't get your boy.. Congrats!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 1st, 2012, 06:37 AM
Cinss, I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats on seeing what looks to me like a great looking penis...lol!!!

L2boys23
November 1st, 2012, 07:52 AM
Hi, I'm new here . I'm due on April 23rd with my 3rd child. I have 2 beautiful boys, 3 and 1, and would adore a little girl . I'm going for am early scan today and so nervous . What do you think from my 12 week scan ?

L2boys23
November 1st, 2012, 07:54 AM
Another

spinningmadly
November 1st, 2012, 08:12 AM
Wow cinss!! Looks like a boy!! Is that what she said? Did you fall right off the table when she told you ?? Lol congrats!!!! Glad all this blue at least helped your cause!!

jark22
November 1st, 2012, 08:29 AM
Cinss- HOORAY! That definitely looks like a little boy!

L2boys23- I'm going to guess that's a little girl!

Cinss
November 1st, 2012, 08:32 AM
Wow cinss!! Looks like a boy!! Is that what she said? Did you fall right off the table when she told you ?? Lol congrats!!!! Glad all this blue at least helped your cause!!

Yes she said she is 70% positive its a boy, me and DP looked at each other with the biggest grins, then both of us teared up, then the tech checked again and again like 3 times to make sure, i guess because we got emotional she wanted to make sure and by the end she said she is very sure :) And yes thank you all of you for sending me all that blue dust! I am so very grateful.

Rosie85
November 1st, 2012, 08:44 AM
Totally a boy Cinss! Super congrats! Glad all of our blue dust worked!

Welcome l2 I say that's a girl :-)

Shellbelle
November 1st, 2012, 08:51 AM
Congrats, Cinss!!!

Wishing4Pink
November 1st, 2012, 09:10 AM
Fab looking scan pics Cinss, he certainly looks all boy from them pics!! :) And well done for quitting x

TT_3814
November 1st, 2012, 09:35 AM
Congrats Cinss!!! :D :D

:wave: L2boys, I'm not much help with nub shots but I hope you hear girl today! :)

Hi everyone! Hope you ladies are well today..

Sunshiner
November 1st, 2012, 10:29 AM
Hi, I'm due March 26th and hoping for a girl after one boy but haven't found out... yet! ;)

mummypink
November 1st, 2012, 10:58 AM
Huge congratulations Cinss, so happy for you!! :D

Tiffani3
November 1st, 2012, 11:19 AM
I'm so pleased for you cinss you've got all boy guesses woooohoooo!!! Xx

mrshonyez
November 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM
Yay Cinss I think it's a boy too!! Congratulations!!!! And welcome to the new ladies joining :)

NCBeachyGrl
November 1st, 2012, 05:14 PM
Cinss - I am so excited for you! I know you are just so thrilled! I really hope this is the start of the good news on this thread!

I haven't really been posting as much...still trying to wrap my head around this little boy. I feel it in my bones that he is meant to be and will be perfect for my crazy boy-ruled family.

Last night was a little hard...we went trick or treating with some family and everyone was saying comments about "what if this was a girl" and getting really excited about it. Thank god DH has a strong intuition b/c he kept saying for everyone to hang it up b/c this is 99% a boy. He still has no idea!!! That made me feel better that he was the one saying it and not me.

I have also been obsessively trying to figure out my next baby plan. I have looked at HT and thought about swaying again. DH is really on board for whatever I want so luckily I get to make this decision. Something just doesn't feel right to me about HT (costs, stress,etc) so I think I feel satisfied that I have looked into it, but not something I really want to do. So, I am feeling better about another sway...maybe around December 2013 or so. Who knows how I will feel when he is here, but at least I have some kind of plan for now!

mummypink
November 1st, 2012, 05:31 PM
That's so good your dh is onboard NC, and that you're getting a plan together. As you say when you're holding your gorgeous little boy in your arms you'll love him to pieces and know that he was meant to be. xxx

Cinss
November 1st, 2012, 05:53 PM
Thankyou everyone for the congrats, DP cant wipe the smile off his face, he said he feels like he won the lotto :) And he is offering me lots of love and pampering now haha he is looking at me like i am extra special for giving him a son. He has also asked if he can be the one to name him, hmmm so far he likes the name Si, i am not sure about that just yet and sugested Cyrus then and Cy for short, he is thinking about it :)

So ynwa really did turn the luck around in this thread! 3Men and Lassie you guys are next, lets keep this trend going strong!!!

ynwa
November 1st, 2012, 06:03 PM
Thankyou everyone for the congrats, DP cant wipe the smile off his face, he said he feels like he won the lotto :) And he is offering me lots of love and pampering now haha he is looking at me like i am extra special for giving him a son. He has also asked if he can be the one to name him, hmmm so far he likes the name Si, i am not sure about that just yet and sugested Cyrus then and Cy for short, he is thinking about it :)

So ynwa really did turn the luck around in this thread! 3Men and Lassie you guys are next, lets keep this trend going strong!!!
I am so pleased for you,I know just how you are feeling right now,hope this luck carries on,x

TT_3814
November 1st, 2012, 08:23 PM
Sunshiner- Congrats!

NCBeachy- Glad your DH is so supportive and wishing you the very best in whichever ever plan you decide on.

Cinss- Aww, :) that's sweet about your DH. Cyrus is cute, I like it.

Myloves
November 1st, 2012, 10:22 PM
Cniss! Congrats on you boy! That's such a boyish looking scan :)

Rosie85
November 1st, 2012, 10:28 PM
My cousin and his wife finally found out what they are having, baby was being stubborn last week... It's a boy! I feel bad but I am happy it's a boy. It would have stung a bit if she got my girl, goodness does that sound selfish...

Lassie1982
November 2nd, 2012, 02:55 AM

Yes please I'm liking this trend!

Thursday the 8th is my 12 week scan, hoping I get a helpful tech that will gladly give an opinion / take lots of shots...
if not then its only a 3week wait till our gender scan on 1st of Dec :)

Your DH sounds so sweet :)

Havn't had a chance to catch up on this thread yet but hope everyone and their bumps are well...

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 2nd, 2012, 08:57 AM
My elective gender scan is the 8th too!!! Lassie maybe that day will bring us both some great luck!!!

3girlsinarow
November 2nd, 2012, 09:08 AM
Congratulations Cinss............I am so happy for you! I pray I get the same news in a few weeks..... Yay for a boy in a house full of girls!:xy:

auroara78
November 2nd, 2012, 10:33 AM
NC, having a plan always helps! I did that a lot when pregnant with DS2 and it worked--I did get my DD! And it really helped me when he was a newborn too...that we still had a chance at a DD. Now I'm feeling so greedy and selfish--I really want DD to have a sister and I can't get the idea out of my head (not now....or anytime soon!) but while I'm at work I'm already trying to pinpoint what would be the best time to try for my fourth and final baby. I'd like to try to plan the next one to be born around Feburary (don't know what year yet), becasuse a lot of my friends who didn't sway got a girl born in Feb. Plus I have a thing for birthstones, and my fave color is purple and I think that'd be a nice birthstone. (Yes, I think about these things wayyyy too much, lol.) Like I had thought thru with DD's potential birthstone of sapphire and how lovely that'd be for a DD to have, if she gets into the birthstone stuff. My birthstone is diamond (April is my birth month) and I hated it growing up lol, cuz it didn't have any color to it :P
And well, I think Dec. is a great time to TTC a girl, I guess I'm partial, since I got my DD from a Dec. conception..Sept is a nice birth month imo. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

OK, well, I think I talked enough crazy in this thread....

3men and Lassie, good luck on your scans on the 8th!! I so hope you get a good nub shot Lassie, and I hope you get great news that 2nd DD is on her way 3men!!!

mrshoneyz, I also do believe in our kids being meant to be with us. That thought gave me a lot of comforting when preggo with DS2 and then once he came...well, I can't imagine him not being here, even tho he is such a mischievous little boy!

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 11:00 AM
I love having a plan for things...it makes me feel grounded! #4 will absolutely be our last baby so I really feel better about having #3 and #4 closer together. Then we can move out of the baby stage for good and it will be easier for me to say we had an "oops". LOL! It does seem like BF'ing and losing weight, getting no sleep does sway pink so who knows. It will make for one great last final sway.

My BFF has a baby due in Feb and she is having a girl :)

auroara78
November 2nd, 2012, 11:28 AM
LOL I'm glad you said that about BFF having a girl due in feb...I don't know why, I think there is something magical about Feb, maybe because it's girl swaying peak season? (I believe it would be a May conception, if my math is right?)

Besides I think Feb. is currently a dreadful month...I get so tired of winter, and I think having a child's bday be in the Feb might change my perception of it and make it fun, something to look forward to after Christmas is over.

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
I would def. consider a Feb baby for sure but work has me nervous. I do work from home so that is awesome, but I have to save up 40 hours of PTO to cover first week of being out and then I have to have another 6 days (48 hours) to cover 100% pay for the next 5 weeks.

And then, if I want any time after that, I have to save up another 40 hours per week. With DS1 being an October baby, I had so much time saved up that I took the full 3 months off of work and with DS2, I was able to do the same thing. This one being born in April, I might only be able to take 2 months. But, it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things so I will just have to see what happens!

My BFF is 7 weeks ahead of me...I got preggo end of July.

auroara78
November 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM
that's a good point, ncbeachy. At my work they get 3 weeks PTO for the entire year avail in Jan, so for me ..its anytime.

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
That is a nice option! i wish we had it that way. I do have the option to purchase more PTO so that is always an option to!

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 12:29 PM
I wish I had a job where I could work from home lol

coocoobananas
November 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Mine is due feb 1st officially and he is not a she!!:( maybe to on the cusp? Or it's just my typical luck that everyone is having one in February ( including my friend) but not me!

stillwanttwomore
November 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
HI Ladies,

I would like to join you. I am due on March 17th. I swayed girl and am having a GIRL!!!!

Tiff

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 01:01 PM
I wish I had a job where I could work from home lol

Maybe that is why I only have boys....I hit the lottery with my job! It seriously has been the best deal ever and I have so much freedom and flexibility, yet I get paid great and have so much experience that I could take to another company. It does get VERY stressful when I am juggling work and the kids and when things get crazy. But, it is so worth it! I don't think I could ever go back to working in an office again!

auroara78
November 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM
nc, may I ask what you do for a living?

I'm a librarian at a small career college with great/flexible hours, but yeah, I think it would be so awesome to work from home :) I'd love to get my book published and make enough just to be able to stay home and write. That would be my DREAM job! However, I'm also thinking about trying to get my ph.D in library science and eventually teaching it for an online library science program. That would be awesome too--I'd make great pay being a professor and be able to stay at home...sometimes I think the hardest part of my job is getting out of my pjs and leaving the house, rofl. I wish I could just do my job from home.

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 01:28 PM
I head up a group of proposal managers (everyone is home-based) for a clinical research organization (CRO) in the Phase IV industry. Basically all the pharma/biotech companies will seek out bids to run studies to test their drug in a new indication, find new ways to use their drug, run marketing studies, review retrospective patient charts to get specific data for the FDA, etc. We stay very busy and lead the entire proposal process from leading strategy calls, putting together the proposal text and budget, and then finalizing for the client. This year alone our team has already sent out 650 proposals...between 10 ppl and won over $100M in new business. Lots of pressure and stress...prob. why I have boys too!

Shellbelle
November 2nd, 2012, 01:31 PM
Auroara, I have an MLIS, too, but haven't worked in a library in a few years. It would be great to find a PhD program!

Tiff, welcome!

stillwanttwomore
November 2nd, 2012, 01:32 PM
I am currently working out of the house, even though i have 7 kids, and I love it! I am in Canada, so we get a year of paid Mat leave as well. Once my year is up I do want to go back to work, I love being around adults :) But my DH is now saying that he does not want em going to back to work, he believes that I shoudl be at home with the kids. Money is not really a facotr, becuase i don't have to work, but I really love too!

Has anyone else had this dilemma?

nc, may I ask what you do for a living?

I'm a librarian at a small career college with great/flexible hours, but yeah, I think it would be so awesome to work from home :) I'd love to get my book published and make enough just to be able to stay home and write. That would be my DREAM job! However, I'm also thinking about trying to get my ph.D in library science and eventually teaching it for an online library science program. That would be awesome too--I'd make great pay being a professor and be able to stay at home...sometimes I think the hardest part of my job is getting out of my pjs and leaving the house, rofl. I wish I could just do my job from home.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 2nd, 2012, 01:35 PM
Another day of venting. My dog needs surgery for a bleeding cyst that is right above his eye. My vet is so outragiously priced and gave me an estimate of almost 1300 to have it removed. Mind you, the cyst is about the size of a nickel. I have 2 dogs, and honestly we've spent almost 17,000 in total on them since they've been born. I asked our vet if I could sign a promisary note to pay them monthly until we get our taxes back, and will then pay off the balance. AND THEY SAID NO!!!! I've been going to this vet for almost 9 years. So if you guys don't here from me for a while it's because I'm locked up for doing some terrible things!!! Maybe I'll make the national news...lol. I'm just so angry. I love my dogs and would do anything for them. I feel like a bad pet owner now. They literally have me by the balls and I'm trying to scrape this money together...right before Christmas too!!!

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 01:51 PM
NC can you get me a job??
Lol
Too early for gender clues I think (Maybe skull?) but thought I'd share pics of the baby

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 01:58 PM

Shellbelle
November 2nd, 2012, 02:05 PM
Oh, spinning, so cute!

3m, that stinks big time. :(

Shellbelle
November 2nd, 2012, 02:31 PM
I know this is silly, but I feel like I just jinxed myself. I am slowly adding to our diaper supply (we use cloth) so I have enough of the one-size diapers I really like. Well, I caved and bought some pink ones. We have blue and gender neutral colors now, and I don't have a problem putting a girl in blue diapers. But if this is a boy, I know I'll regret the pink.

My next dr appt is on the 8th (I'll be 12 weeks) and this is the new dr, so I'd like to see if I can still get an nt scan. It's likely that she does them. But will I be too late after 12 weeks?

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 02:38 PM
Another day of venting. My dog needs surgery for a bleeding cyst that is right above his eye. My vet is so outragiously priced and gave me an estimate of almost 1300 to have it removed. Mind you, the cyst is about the size of a nickel. I have 2 dogs, and honestly we've spent almost 17,000 in total on them since they've been born. I asked our vet if I could sign a promisary note to pay them monthly until we get our taxes back, and will then pay off the balance. AND THEY SAID NO!!!! I've been going to this vet for almost 9 years. So if you guys don't here from me for a while it's because I'm locked up for doing some terrible things!!! Maybe I'll make the national news...lol. I'm just so angry. I love my dogs and would do anything for them. I feel like a bad pet owner now. They literally have me by the balls and I'm trying to scrape this money together...right before Christmas too!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Could you get pet insurance to cover it? I have pet insurance on my dogs and it is $60 a month and covers lots of things....maybe you could try that and see if it is more affordable? Why do things like this always happen at the worst time?

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Spinning - those pics are so cute!!!
Shell -could you maybe call the dr office to try to get in to get the NT scan done. My office wouldn't do them after 12 weeks...

jark22
November 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Had my 12 week doctor visit yesterday and finally got to hear the heartbeat (we only saw it at our 8 week scan). He isn't happy with my weight loss- 7 lbs in 4 weeks - and wants me to try to gain it all back by the time I go back at the end of this month. It's not like I'm trying to lose weight :(.

Anyway- my NT scan is on Monday!!! I'm hoping I see a nub or the tech will guess at gender like they have for a lot of my friends. They wouldn't tell me with my second son though. She only said that she was 75% sure.....what a jerk :). I'm just excited to see this bub again! Wish me luck- only 3 more days!

TT_3814
November 2nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
:wave: Tiffany! Congrats on your successful sway!!!

ThreeMen~ Oh no, how awful! :( You've been such a loyal client of that vet clinic/hospital, very frustrating that they refuse to work with you. I hope you can get pet insurance like Beachy suggested or something else that can help you. xxx

Shell~ FX for a pink bean for you!! If it is a boy, any chance you could exchange the pink diapers?

Spinning~ Such sweet pictures, very cute!!! :D

Jark~ Yay for seeing your little one in 3 days!

Not much to report on my end. My next visit in on the 12th and hopefully my cervix will still be funnel free.

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
NC we are getting a dog and looking at pet insurance. What company do you use?

stillwanttwomore
November 2nd, 2012, 04:05 PM
You Vet doesn't sound very understanding.........that's so sad, especailly if you have been going to him/her for 9 years!!! Do you think you could find another vet to perform the surgery at less of a cost...?

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 04:09 PM
NC we are getting a dog and looking at pet insurance. What company do you use?

I have Petsbest now, but also had VPI. You have to pay out of pocket and have the vet sign a form and then you can fax over for reimbursement.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 2nd, 2012, 04:12 PM
I had VPI when I first had my dogs, but cancelled when I stopped working after popping out 2 kids..lol. Jokes on me now!!! Pets are SO expensive to own. I still can't believe how much vet visits cost. But I'd saw my arm off for my four legged family members. :happy:

suregena
November 2nd, 2012, 05:06 PM

Kind of nice that I can imagine that's what mine looks like right now since we're practically the same due date! :D

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 05:39 PM
do you like petsbest better?

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 06:07 PM
ugh im getting a headache comparing these two companies

NCBeachyGrl
November 2nd, 2012, 06:14 PM
LOL!!! VPI is better, but petsbest is cheaper so I guess it depends what you want! LOL!!!!!!

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 06:23 PM
did you check out healthy paws?

Cinss
November 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome Tiff, congrats on the sucessful girl sway! The stats in this thread are slowly getting better :)

3men, so sorry to hear about your dog, hope it gets better soon, its heartbreaking to see animals sick or injured :( And i agree your vet should have been more accomodating to your financial situation, i thought they were compassionate!

Spinning awww those pics are so very cute!!!

Shell i thought NT scans can be done up to 13 weeks 4 days?

Jark best of luck on Monday, we will be stalking :)

spinningmadly
November 2nd, 2012, 07:24 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/16930-potty-shot-10-5-weeks-yes-im-crazy.html#post283253

Myloves
November 2nd, 2012, 11:56 PM
NYBeachy, I was just thinking about that - stress and pressure making boys. I was working alot when I concived both ds1and ds2. My job is very demanding and I'm on my feet most of it (except for lunch breaks). But when I was having dd, I took a break and I was pretty calm and relaxed as a result.

nkg11208
November 3rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
Hey everyone! I'm new here and I'm due April 15 2013!

Rosie85
November 3rd, 2012, 01:58 AM
I went to a chiropractor yesterday, he says my lower back is so bad I may have to do an elective c section. Argh! So much for vbac #2

Cinss
November 3rd, 2012, 03:16 AM
Hey everyone! I'm new here and I'm due April 15 2013!

Hi welcome :)

Nes
November 3rd, 2012, 06:52 AM
Hi,

I'm due 22 April and swayed :DD:

I'm only new here and was previously on IG but that site has crashed and has been down for a while. Hi Tiffany12345! Is anyone else here from IG but perhaps using a different username?

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 07:12 AM
Welcomd nkg and nes! I am due May 15th. I swayed for pink- but not as hardcore as some of these ladies. I just have to wait and see :)

suregena
November 3rd, 2012, 07:22 AM
I went to a chiropractor yesterday, he says my lower back is so bad I may have to do an elective c section. Argh! So much for vbac #2

Why would you have to have a c section because of a lower bad back?! I've never heard of such a thing...

Nes
November 3rd, 2012, 07:44 AM
I have 2 DS's (DS1 is 2.5 and DS2 is 14 months). I was told at the NT scan that this one is a girl (80% guess) but still don't quite believe it. Have been tempted to get a gender scan next week (16 weeks) but not sure if I should or if I should just wait until 19 weeks to have my proper scan.

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 07:51 AM
I have 2DS's too. One is 5 and the other 3.5. I go for my NT on Monday!

BellaVita
November 3rd, 2012, 09:04 AM
Hi,

I'm due 22 April and swayed :DD:

I'm only new here and was previously on IG but that site has crashed and has been down for a while. Hi Tiffany12345! Is anyone else here from IG but perhaps using a different username?

Hi! I'm from IG but am using the same name.

BellaVita
November 3rd, 2012, 09:07 AM
Hey ladies. Popping in over here from IG. Hubby and I weren't planning on swaying until next year but here I am, whoops. Big surprise pregnancy and am convincing myself it's a boy unless proven otherwise. Was living a pretty heavy boy lifestyle when I conceived. :/

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 09:10 AM
5893Hi :)

I'm new here, game from ig. My name is Shannon and Im due March 15th. Dont know the gender yet due to baby's legs being closed :(. Go back for another ultrasound at the end of Nov.

Here is a profile pic of my little one.
Any guessed Skull theory.

Rosie85
November 3rd, 2012, 09:30 AM
Surgena, yes because my issues are in my tailbone. It is displaced and birthing a baby can and probably will break it. The thought of pushing a baby out makes me want to puke but I don't want surgery either. Hopefully he can fix my back enough to avoid all problems.

Shellbelle
November 3rd, 2012, 10:20 AM
Welcome to all the IG girls!

Shellbelle
November 3rd, 2012, 10:21 AM

Oh no! I hope that he can fix it before delivery time.

Shellbelle
November 3rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
TT, I can probably exchange the pink diapers, it's just superstition that's getting me. ;) I worry about buying anything pink before we've seen potty shots.

Shellbelle
November 3rd, 2012, 10:29 AM
5893Hi :)

I'm new here, game from ig. My name is Shannon and Im due March 15th. Dont know the gender yet due to baby's legs being closed :(. Go back for another ultrasound at the end of Nov.

Here is a profile pic of my little one.
Any guessed Skull theory.

Shannon, I'm no good at skull theory, but you have a beautiful baby!

spinningmadly
November 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
So what happened to IG?? I noticed it was down

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 11:27 AM
hank u very much Shellbelle :)

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 11:29 AM
So what happened to IG?? I noticed it was down

I dont tried to go on a week a ago nothing :(. Ive been an Ig member for the past 4 years. But I'm glad I found gender dreaming :)

TT_3814
November 3rd, 2012, 11:29 AM
Nice to see IG ladies, it's been just over a year since I've tried and failed to log on and see how everyone was doing, I gave up even when trying to register again didn't work. :/

Welcome and congrats Nes, nkg, Bella and Shannon! :)

Bella~ Fingers crossed you hear pink!

Shannon~ Good luck at the end of Nov! Looking forward to your update. :)

Rosie~ :( Sorry to hear about the possibility of no vbac.. I hope your chiro can help you.

Shell~ Gotcha! ;)

TT_3814
November 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
Thinking pink for you, Nes! :)

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 11:37 AM
Nice to see IG ladies, it's been just over a year since I've tried and failed to log on and see how everyone was doing, I gave up even when trying to register again didn't work. :/

Welcome and congrats Nes, nkg, Bella and Shannon! :)

Bella~ Fingers crossed you hear pink!

Shannon~ Good luck at the end of Nov! Looking forward to your update. :

Rosie~ :( Sorry to hear about the possibility of no vbac.. I hope your chiro can help you.

Shell~ Gotcha! ;)

Thank you :)

suregena
November 3rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
Surgena, yes because my issues are in my tailbone. It is displaced and birthing a baby can and probably will break it. The thought of pushing a baby out makes me want to puke but I don't want surgery either. Hopefully he can fix my back enough to avoid all problems.

Ahh - your tailbone. I could see how that might pose problems, i.e. to open wide enough since the tailbone lifts up and out while the pelvis widens during birth. Have you researched online to see if there are ways around it? I hope it heals!

KatS047
November 3rd, 2012, 12:56 PM
Sorry I don't have time to go through all the posts but is there any of my IG friends on here? I miss you all and want to know how everyone is doing!

mummypink
November 3rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Hello to all the newbies, welcome to the group and best of luck with your scans :)

Rosie - hope they have spotted the problem early enough to sort it out so you can still have a vbac.

Just over two weeks to my first scan and I'm starting to get so paranoid about whether everything is ok with the baby. I'm not getting regular movement yet but on a few occasions when listening to the hb with my doppler I have had massive kicks or body flips that have freaked me out!

suregena
November 3rd, 2012, 05:34 PM
I had explosive (sorry :() diarrhea today... I was shocked, it was SO awful. I was really freaked out I had some sort of bacterial thing but then I thought maybe it might just be a pregnancy thing. I don't feel unwell in general, just normal pregnancy-stuff... so I'm hoping that's all it was...

SO WHY have I ordered indian food to be delivered for dinner? Am I going to be sorry later? I hope not! But it's all I want to eat!

It's Bonfire night here in the UK and the fireworks are going off everywhere and my dog has been barking for the last three hours. I am going to FREAK OUT if he doesn't shut up! AHHHHH!

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 05:38 PM
Suregena- where in UK? My husband is from London.

Also- sorry about your.....uh.....problem this morning. I had that a few weeks back and just figured it was pregnancy related

suregena
November 3rd, 2012, 05:43 PM
Well, I hope so!

I'm in West Yorkshire (Hebden Bridge - the "funky town" - BBC News - Why is Hebden Bridge the lesbian capital? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16962898)) but I'm American. My husband is English (from Huddersfield) but I'm a Yankee! :P

mrshonyez
November 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Shell, I almost bought some cute pink diapers too! The girly ones are adorable!!
Rosie, I hope they can get you fixed up so you can have your vbac!
Welcome to all the new ladies! I was on IG for a while but there were just so many posts to go through, and I always had a hard time getting on. I've only been able to access it twice from my cell phone too, so I just gave up. 8isablessing, we share a first name :)

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM
Suregena- my husband is from Hanwell. We live in the US though- New Jersey

Nes
November 3rd, 2012, 06:19 PM
Good luck for your NT jark!

Nes
November 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM
Hi BellaVita!

Nes
November 3rd, 2012, 06:25 PM
Sorry I don't have time to go through all the posts but is there any of my IG friends on here? I miss you all and want to know how everyone is doing!

Hi KatS047! How have you been?

spinningmadly
November 3rd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Ugh I just had to vent.
so we were at the mall and I am clearly showing already and I was waiting for the manager to fix something they messed up. Anyway, another manager was talking to me and she asked if we knew the sex yet and I said no and asked about our other kids and I said I have 2 boys and she said fingers crossed for a girl! blah blah blah
Now I know that I want a girl. But i didn't tell her that. It's just so irritating to me that STRANGERS can assume that I would be less happy with a boy than a girl.
And if I had thought of it in time, I would have said to her, well we are just hoping for a healthy baby since our GIRL was still born last time. Stupid people.

My MIL already asked me if because the baby is measuring big (which is GREAT since last time the baby in hindsight was way behind) if that means its a boy. I was like really?? My first born was also 2-3 weeks behind and he was clearly a boy. UGH

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
Spinning- I hate the comments too! Once when DS2 was a baby a stranger came up to me and said, "Oh two boys? You messed up. You're going to have to try again for that girl!" I was so angry someone would have the balls to tell me I messed up. I told her we were more than happy with all boys and that we definitely DID NOT mess up.

spinningmadly
November 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
OMG !! thats awful

spinningmadly
November 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
Ds1 and ds2 have been fighting all day. Pleas tell me I'm not the only one that deals with this!

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Oh Spinning- you are not alone. Mine are 21 months apart an fight CONSTANTLY!!! They are so competitive with each other. This past week we were without power for 5 days (I'm in NJ)- we just got power back about an hour ago- the boys have been driving me up the freaking wall. And now I heard that school is closed again on Monday.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

spinningmadly
November 3rd, 2012, 09:11 PM
Jark- Oh my ! Sorry about the power and storm, glad you are ok!
Mine are 23 months apart! How old are yours?
Does it ever get any better?
Is this just a boy thing?? Or do boy/girls do this too?
Me and my brother were 5 years apart and I don't remember fighting like this!

jark22
November 3rd, 2012, 09:15 PM
My oldest is 5 and the younger one is 3.5. I hope it gets better...... I'm not sure if it's the same with girls.

Shellbelle
November 3rd, 2012, 09:22 PM
I have a boy and a girl who are exactly two years apart (there is only one day between their birthdays), and they occasionally fight like this, so it's not just boys. It was actually better when mine were younger. Now, they irritate each other all day. I keep hoping that they'll grow out of this stage!

KatS047
November 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Hi Nes! Good to see you are on here? Did you have your gender scan yet? I hope IG is back up soon, I miss everyone! I am doing good. Baby looks great according to u/s results (just talked to my Dr. about them) and I am already planning my shower even though it's 2 months away lol. I am super excited to have a pink shower as you can imagine. Other than that just trying to get through this pregnancy without complaining too much. I am over half way there now, I need to just shut up and enjoy it lol! Hope everyone doesn't mind me joining the thread. I am due March 17th with a girl after 3 boys!

nkg11208
November 4th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Hey nes! I'm from ig as well using same name I think we were in the due date group together there

TT_3814
November 4th, 2012, 01:09 AM
I was half joking to a friend of mine once who has all girls that it must be much more peaceful in her house, after she heard me separating my older two boys for fighting too much. She said don't let gender fool you, they fight pretty much the same way a lot too. So it can happen..

No stranger to those comments either, it is annoying to have people assume that clearly you got the wrong gender and you must be desperate for the opposite. :/

Cinss
November 4th, 2012, 01:44 AM
With our oldest girls the fighting is more verbal, saying something mean then excluding the other one, occasionally there will be a pinch or a slap and then the tears, then they will not play together for a few hours, lots of dobbing on eachother for saying mean things.

Grace
November 4th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Hi Rosie- after DS1 was born I had major issues with my tail bone, it hurt so bad whenever I changed positions, trying to stand up or sit down. Apparently it was due to laying on my back during delivery. After a couple of months it gradually got better. When DS2 was born, the midwife was very helpful. I started out on my hands and knees, and then switched to laying on my side. It turned out to be great and I had no tailbone pain after the delivery whatsoever. Perhaps you should look into different delivery positions to help with your situation. Good luck!

Nes
November 4th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Hi Nes! Good to see you are on here? Did you have your gender scan yet? I hope IG is back up soon, I miss everyone! I am doing good. Baby looks great according to u/s results (just talked to my Dr. about them) and I am already planning my shower even though it's 2 months away lol. I am super excited to have a pink shower as you can imagine. Other than that just trying to get through this pregnancy without complaining too much. I am over half way there now, I need to just shut up and enjoy it lol! Hope everyone doesn't mind me joining the thread. I am due March 17th with a girl after 3 boys!

Kat - I haven't had a gender scan as such. They told me 80% girl at the NT scan at 13 + 1 weeks. My next diagnostic scan is at 19 weeks (I'm 16 weeks tomorrow) and that's when they usually will confirm gender. I was thinking about getting a private scan done this week as it is pretty cheap ($65) because I don't know if I can wait another 3 weeks. i should really believe the sonographer from the 13 week scan but it is hard to believe I guess. They were right with my DS2 and my OB said that that place are usually right. Cross fingers!

That's great to hear about your u/s - that's ultimately what we want to hear - healthy baby. I'd love to have a pink shower but think no one would be into it especially DH. I'm feeling a lot better this week than I have in the past. Thank goodness!

Nes
November 4th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Hi nkg!

mummypink
November 4th, 2012, 07:16 AM
I have 17 months between my two boys and although they do fight they have also started playing really well together too so it does get better!

Hope everyone in the US is ok, there are a few people who have been quiet lately so hoping that is just because you're too busy and not because of the storm.

Suregena - I had the same 'problem' a week or so ago, anything I ate caused me to rush to the loo. Thankfully I seem to be over it now so fingers crossed yours passes quickly too. xx

jark22
November 4th, 2012, 07:39 AM
When I was preggo with my boys I always had baby dreams. This time I'm not having a lot of dreams. But I have dreamt that a couple of friends are pregnant. And in my dreams when I ask them what they are having they say girl first and then boy. I'd really like to know what this means- if anything..... I wish I wasn't so obsessed about gender.

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 07:54 AM
I am really worried this morning. I woke up at 2am and was spotting. Just a little. I have a history if spotting with pregnancy, but now that I'm at 11 weeks I thought I had past that stage.

Not dark. Just a lot of extra discharge and some of it had streaks of reddish brown. No sex, either.

spinningmadly
November 4th, 2012, 08:07 AM
shell, do you have a doppler you can use to try to get the Hb?

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 08:22 AM
No. I would have to go into the ER today to hear the hb and know everything was okay.

spinningmadly
November 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Do you feel like you need to ?

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Yes. It's not that bad, but I'm terrified.

spinningmadly
November 4th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Ugh I really wish I didn't ask about gender last week. It looks like the baby has testicles but I know it was super early for a potty shot. Just has me obsessing. I was 10 weeks and 4 days , although I measured 11 weeks and 2 days. I think it was impossible to be that far since I had so many early u/s that are more accurate for dating!

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Spinning, I think it's still too early to see for sure. Hang in there!

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 09:18 AM
I went ahead and went in to be checked, so my 2yo and I are in the ER waiting for bloodwork and an ultrasound. I am so nervous. I'm having some cramping, but I've also been having gas pain all night and morning so it's hard to know if its uterine or intestinal cramping. I just pray that this baby is okay.

spinningmadly
November 4th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Hope everything is ok shell! Keep us posted! I am sure baby is fine!

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
So far they see an irritated cervix, but no blood coming from the cervical opening. Waiting on the us.

spinningmadly
November 4th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Why would it be irritated?

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Possibly an infection.

spinningmadly
November 4th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Still waiting?

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Got to see the baby for just a minute. HB 164. Didn't give me pics but at least I know we're still okay. Waiting on doc and bloodwork so I can get out of here.

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Oh, and they gave me Rhogham just in case. I'm RH neg.

Turning the page
November 4th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Glad to hear all is well with the baby, Shell!! Hope the cramping eases up soon!

TT_3814
November 4th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Glad the baby is fine, Shell and I hope you'll be okay.

Tiffani3
November 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Oh shell what a worry I glad all is ok sweetie xx

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks so much, ladies. I was panicked this morning -- I should be used to this by now, but we'd gotten so far with no spotting this time. And the added cramping really worried me. It is such a relief just to see the baby and hear the hb, even if only briefly.

spinningmadly
November 4th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Glad everything is ok!!
I have been having lots of round ligament pain :(

Lassie1982
November 4th, 2012, 01:00 PM
good to hear that everything is ok Shell...try and get some rest and relaxation :)

jark22
November 4th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Glad to hear everything is ok!!!

suregena
November 4th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Ugh I really wish I didn't ask about gender last week. It looks like the baby has testicles but I know it was super early for a potty shot. Just has me obsessing. I was 10 weeks and 4 days , although I measured 11 weeks and 2 days. I think it was impossible to be that far since I had so many early u/s that are more accurate for dating!

I don't think the testicles even descend that early on, anyway. Don't worry!

homebirthing princess
November 4th, 2012, 02:41 PM
So glad all is ok shell :)

Hope everyone else is ok?

Xxx hi to all the newbies :)

Wishing4Pink
November 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Glad all is well Shell x

jark22
November 4th, 2012, 03:27 PM
At this time tomorrow I will be at my NT scan. Can everyone please cross your fingers that the baby is healthy? Then after that, cross your fingers that my tech isn't a jerk and will take a guess at gender. Then after that, cross your fingers for a nice girly nub!!!!!!!

Cinss
November 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM
At this time tomorrow I will be at my NT scan. Can everyone please cross your fingers that the baby is healthy? Then after that, cross your fingers that my tech isn't a jerk and will take a guess at gender. Then after that, cross your fingers for a nice girly nub!!!!!!!

:fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

TT_3814
November 4th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Good luck tomorrow, Jark and fingers crossed x3!!!

Shellbelle
November 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks everyone!

Jark, my fingers are crossed for you!

Nes
November 4th, 2012, 04:53 PM

Fingers crossed for you!! Please report back :happy:

8isablessing
November 4th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks so much, ladies. I was panicked this morning -- I should be used to this by now, but we'd gotten so far with no spotting this time. And the added cramping really worried me. It is such a relief just to see the baby and hear the hb, even if only briefly.

Glad to hear baby is healthy. I had spotting with my girls, it started about 11/12 week.

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 12:22 AM

Fingers firmly crossed !!!!

Mine is in exactly 64 hours :) Cant wait

mummypink
November 5th, 2012, 06:19 AM
So glad the baby is ok Shell, such a worry for you! xx

Jark - good luck with your scan!

2 weeks today to my scan, I am so nervous already. :nails:

suregena
November 5th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Haven't heard anything about the twelve week scan... guess I'm definitely not getting one. :(

mummypink
November 5th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Is there anyway you can ring them and chase them about it? x

suregena
November 5th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Is there anyway you can ring them and chase them about it? x

Probably. I know she tried to call me last week but I was at work and I've not had a chance to since. I guess I've resigned myself to it. I did get more light spotting last week... seems to happen once a week. So, I figure, maybe I'll just call my GP and say I'm worried (let's face it - I kind of am! I'm nervous about losing it, which is why the midwife kind of didn't want me to opt in for the NT scan, anyway, because she's worried it would end up worrying me more, unnecessarily) because I still have weekly spotting. We'll see. I'm trying to come up with sneaky ideas... sigh. I found my doppler but the battery is dead, so have to wait until Thursday to get another special battery for it.

It's not a fancy doppler - it's a cheap one. It doesn't show the heart rate on it... it's literally a little plastic thing I just listen in on... so might be difficult to find anything even this early on, anyway.

3girlsinarow
November 5th, 2012, 09:37 AM
My oldest is 5 and the younger one is 3.5. I hope it gets better...... I'm not sure if it's the same with girls.

I have three girls (6,4,and 2) and trust me, the fighting is not just with boys. I always say they are either lovingly adoring each other and playing or fighting like cats and dogs. My girls love, love, love each other, but man can they fight.

nkg11208
November 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Shell-glad to hear your baby is OK! Jark -good luck at your scan :fx: surgena- I hope they can because it would give out peace of mind I would just tell them your worried about it good luck

3girlsinarow
November 5th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Hope all you ladies are doing well.....glad to hear you and baby are ok Shell...that has to be very scary to have the bleeding.

The closer I get to my anatomy scan, the more I am starting to feel like this will be another girl. I can't believe it's only 3 1/2 weeks away...I feel like with the Thanksgiving holidays coming up the next few weeks will hopefully fly by. Oh I think I will be about to flip the morning of the ultrasound. I just think about it and get all nervous in the pit of my stomach. I had another crazy set of dreams last night in which someone somehow (granted I know this is crazy and impossible) already knew I was having another girl before I had my ultrasound and was posting it on the internet. I ended up seeing the announcement "It's another girl" on the computer and spent the rest of the dream trying to keep my dh from finding out. The dream was crazy but the feelings were so real it was really bizarre. I remember thinking in the dream that I was so mad someone took that moment away from me for finding out during the ultrasound. I ended up fussing out the ladies at my OB's office bc somehow I guess they had something to do with it. Strangely, though, I woke up before we ever had the actual ultrasound, so I never got to see my husband's reaction. Oh, the next few weeks are going to make me nuts......especially if I keep having these wild dreams.

Oh, also, I have been so ravenously hungry for the past 5 days or so and I admit I have pretty much eaten a little piggish. So, I hopped on the scale this am and was shocked to see I had gained 4 pounds in the past week or so. Yikes! Before that, though, I had only gained about 4 or 5 pounds....so I was just curious....how much weight have you ladies gained so far and how far along are you (if you are willing to share or you can just punch me through the computer for asking:giggle: I am 14 1/2 weeks and have gained about 8 pounds I guess.

With all three of my other pregnancies, I ended up despite different levels of morning sickness and such gaining pretty much the exact same amount (about 38 pounds) and was able to lose it within the first year or just about with just nursing. I don't know why, I guess bc it's my 4th....I am worried about gaining too much (except I guess I didn't seem worried when I was eating that pumpkin pie the other night...hehe).

Shellbelle
November 5th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Jark, I'm thinking of you today!

Suregena, I hope you can get it scheduled!

3girls: I have gained something like 8 lbs already, and I'm only 11 1/2 weeks. I'm not eating tons, either, and most of what I'm eating is healthy... except those cheeseburgers I've been craving. ;) Ooops. I hardly gained anything with my last boy, so this is a very different pregnancy so far.

I finally got an NT scan scheduled for Thursday morning, and I ordered a rental doppler that should be here Wednesday. I'm just too paranoid this time around to go without one.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 5th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Hello ladies!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Shell, I'm sorry about the scare. Hope you're doing better.

Shellbelle
November 5th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Hello ladies!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Shell, I'm sorry about the scare. Hope you're doing better.

Thanks! How are YOU doing?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 5th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I'm doing pretty good. Still sick, but it seems to be a bit better. 3 days till my scan!!!

Shellbelle
November 5th, 2012, 11:52 AM
I'm doing pretty good. Still sick, but it seems to be a bit better. 3 days till my scan!!!

Yay!

3blue2013
November 5th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Hey ladies! I've been lurking on your thread for months. Can anyone guess on my NT scan? I have a feeling I am joining the group of opposites and having another baby boy.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/17626-12-weeks-6-days-nub-skull-guesses-please.html

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 5th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Hey ladies! I've been lurking on your thread for months. Can anyone guess on my NT scan? I have a feeling I am joining the group of opposites and having another baby boy.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/17626-12-weeks-6-days-nub-skull-guesses-please.html

Hello. How many boys do you have? And did you sway?

3blue2013
November 5th, 2012, 01:36 PM
yes, I swayed girl. My sway is posted. I have a 3 year old and 19 month old boy. Due with our 3rd and last baby on May 13.

jark22
November 5th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Waiting in the waiting room...... :)

Cinss
November 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM
:DD: Goodluck Jark :DD:

Shellbelle
November 5th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Waiting in the waiting room...... :)

FX!

jark22
November 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Super nice tech but no gender clues. Cute little jumpy baby though! And healthy!

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Super nice tech but no gender clues. Cute little jumpy baby though! And healthy!

awww so cute!!!
Dont they say the shy ones are always girls? :)

jark22
November 5th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Well she mentioned the nub theory but said it's too risky to give a guess because she has seen nubs grow and change LOL!

Cinss
November 5th, 2012, 04:56 PM
How many weeks did bub measure Jark?

Lassie1982
Suregena - Id be pushing for a 12week scan....just because you had an earlier one, doesn't negate your right to a NT scan, your earlier one was to make sure your baby is ok, this one if to check for Downs, so they can't not give you one just because you had an earlier viability scan.

I think it will give you peace of mind especially if you are still getting spotting...

I'd approach it one of 2 ways..
- Push for the scan for the NT reasons, you want this test done becuase you and hubby need to know about any potential chromosomal issues, dont mention the spotting becuase they they might think you only want the scan to see the baby, not for the NT purposes and they might say no. Say that the stress levels of NOT having the NT check done exceed the stress levels of getting a high risk result, and that you want to be prepared.
- Say that the you are getting lots of cramping, lots of spotting and are concerned, lay it on if you want, but if you take that approach they might dig their heels in and so no...

I reckon you go with the first approach and push for a NT for the purpose of the NT and then they really cant refuse.

I personally think its a very important test, and if i had absolutely NO worries about miscarriage, and absolutely NO inclination to get any gender clues, I would STILL be getting an NT scan for its very specific purpose..

Good luck - let us know how you go!

Shellbelle
Beautiful baby, Jark!

jark22
November 5th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm in love already :). She didn't tell me how many weeks the baby measured........but according to my very accurate calculations I am 12 weeks 5 days :)

spinningmadly
November 5th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Cute baby! Glad it went well!

Turning the page
November 5th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Such a darlin' little thing, Jark!! Cutest little button nose...I can see why you're in love. :) congratulations on a healthy, active baby! Looks kinda girly to me, but you never know! ;)

Rosie85
November 5th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Having a horrible day. Finally feeling a few movements but I can't shake the feeling something is wrong with this babe.

Rosie85
November 5th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Jark, your baby is adorable!

spinningmadly
November 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Rosie - call the dr? Id rather you go in and make sure ok than not and something happen

I'm so irritated with my cousins fb posts. All she posts about is her pregnancy and how nice her hair is now or how great she feels etc etc. and all I do is throw up all day long. Ughhhh

Cinss
November 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM
spinning that reminds me of that movie What to expect when your expecting, have you seen it? Its so funny and the woman who breezes through pregnancy ends up with with the hardest twins :)

Cinss
November 5th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Rosie feeling movements is a good sign, why would you feel like something is wrong?

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Rosie - call the dr? Id rather you go in and make sure ok than not and something happen

I'm so irritated with my cousins fb posts. All she posts about is her pregnancy and how nice her hair is now or how great she feels etc etc. and all I do is throw up all day long. Ughhhh

hopefully that means its a girl! Isnt the old wives tale that girls make you feel rubbish, and with boys you feel fab?

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM
spinning that reminds me of that movie What to expect when your expecting, have you seen it? Its so funny and the woman who breezes through pregnancy ends up with with the hardest twins :)

DH and i watched that a couple of weeks ago! Soooo funny

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Having a horrible day. Finally feeling a few movements but I can't shake the feeling something is wrong with this babe.

Movements are a great sign :)
But if you are worried then ring the dr, the stress and worry wont be doing you or bub any good - so if its going to give you some comfort then ring the dr and see if you can have a peek / listen to the heartbeat.

Rosie85
November 5th, 2012, 07:58 PM
It's just a feeling I can't shake. I talked to dco about it and he said baby is fine, if something was wrong I would know. ummmm. So guess I have to wait until the ultrasound in a few weeks.

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Having a cold isnt going to hurt bubs is it?
I've had a nasty cold the last 4 days...no fever thank goodness, just a sore head, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose.
Having lots of fruit for nutrients, and took some paracetamol to make sure i dont get a fever...

Just wanted to make sure that having this cold wont harm baby?

Rosie85
November 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Colds are not harmful. I had one with my other two. I also had one this time around. It is infection and fever that can be harmful so keep an eye on it...watch for fever and at first sign you are suppose to take a fever reducer. It is impossible to avoid getting some form of illness and if colds were harmful to a fetus I think everyone's baby would be born with issues since almost every pregnant woman gets a cold at some point!

spinningmadly
November 5th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Yeah colds are fine it's the fever that's the issue. Which you have taken Care of.
I haven't seen the movie but I want to now lol!

Rosie - just pay attention to movements and if they stop or lessen maybe insist on being seen? How far along are you? (I don't see the tickers on my phone)

Rosie85
November 5th, 2012, 08:49 PM
about 18 weeks. I can't really feel him move much since my placenta is anterior. I don't really feel like he is going to pass or anything... just feel like something else is wrong. Hard to explain.

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Thanks girls - nothing like some reassurance :)

Lassie1982
November 5th, 2012, 08:58 PM
about 18 weeks. I can't really feel him move much since my placenta is anterior. I don't really feel like he is going to pass or anything... just feel like something else is wrong. Hard to explain.

have you had your anomaly scan scan?

Rosie85
November 5th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Lassie not until the end of November. I am going alone without my Dh because he works and I am already nervous and terrified. My instinct says something isn't right but then again my instinct said girl and well it's another boy...that or the tech was wrong.

Lassie1982
November 6th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Lassie not until the end of November. I am going alone without my Dh because he works and I am already nervous and terrified. My instinct says something isn't right but then again my instinct said girl and well it's another boy...that or the tech was wrong.

bugger :( Any chance you can move it forward? make up some excuse!

Sometimes our 'feelings' are just our fears manifesting themselves because they are buried so deep in our subconscious we confuse it with a gut instinct..

Try and think positive - easier said then done, i know, but it really is the only thing you can do...

really hope everything is ok with bubba!

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Thanks lassie, I hope you are right and it's just intense fear getting the best of me.

Winngrin
November 6th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Hi ladies! Hoping everyone had a good weekend.
3M is your scan Thursday? What time? Mine is tomorrow morning at 10:20 and I am so nervous. Are you feeling baby move yet? I have maybe felt a few nudges but nothing definitive yet and it has me on edge. DS3 I believe I was feeling by now, but I'm nit entirely sure. Here's hoping some pink dust came both of our ways!

Cinss
November 6th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Goodluck tomorrow winngrin, is it a gender scan you are having?

Sunshiner
November 6th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Hi ladies, I too have my 20 week scan at 2pm tomorrow and am petrified so its good to hear I'm not the only one! Winngrin do you know what you're having? We haven't found out yet and I'm so scared that I'll see something I'm not ready to see on the screen as I've studied so many ultrasound pictures I know what to look for now, argh! Still unsure whether to just find out tomorrow or not really...?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Hi ladies! Hoping everyone had a good weekend.
3M is your scan Thursday? What time? Mine is tomorrow morning at 10:20 and I am so nervous. Are you feeling baby move yet? I have maybe felt a few nudges but nothing definitive yet and it has me on edge. DS3 I believe I was feeling by now, but I'm nit entirely sure. Here's hoping some pink dust came both of our ways!

Thanks so much for remembering my scan Winngrin. That means a lot. My appt is at 4:30pm est on Thursday. I can't believe in 2 days I'll know what I'm having. I'm trying to really prep myself to hear boy, but my imagination keeps running wild, and I'm thinking pink a lot too!!! I've looked at what seems like millions of u/s pics even though I had no gender clues on my nt pics...lol. I have 2 days to live in the unknown before my family makeup changes FOREVER!!! hahaha

suregena
November 6th, 2012, 07:54 AM
I've rung the midwives and "opted in" for the NTscan after having opted out of it. I feel so ridiculous! I never got it with my son (opted out) so maybe that's why I feel so silly. She'll get an appointment organized and in the mail to me soon. Why do I feel so silly? I guess it wouldn't change anything for me if the baby had Downs... I just want to know its alive and growing... and to peek at the nub if I can spot it....

NCBeachyGrl
November 6th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Happy election day to those in the U.S. Today is also DS2's b-day and I think I have pink eye :( . I have a follow-up elective scan on Thursday too. When I went 2 weeks ago, she was running so late that I only had enough time for her to look at gender and that was it. So she said I could come back when I wanted to finish up the session. Is it crazy of me to be wishing and hoping that somehow my obvious boy pic will turn into a girl????

Sunshiner
November 6th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Not crazy at all Beachy! I am convinced mine is a boy after studying Ramzi's theory like a mad woman for weeks which is why I just can't take the plunge and find out for sure! If your picture on here is your current pregnancy it looks like a girly skull to me so that makes me question that theory too? Happy birthday to your precious boy today, boys are just so delicious though aren't they ;)

spinningmadly
November 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM
I was reading ramzi theory the beginning of this pregnancy and i saw more opposites than not..

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 10:09 AM
My impatient self called another scan place that I've been to before, and I have a gender scan today at 1:30!!!!

auroara78
November 6th, 2012, 10:12 AM
good luck tomorrow 3men & winnigrin...may you both hear PINK!!!

Beachy, it's not wrong to have hope....I was just thinking the same thing as I read your post, before you said...is it bad to have hope that it's changed? I really hope you just enjoy the scan and bond with your cute little baby...he is going to be so adorable!

Rosie, I hope your baby is OK. I didn't feel Lillian move much until 22+ weeks because I also had an anterior placenta. I hope it's just nerves.

Jark, cute little baby!!

TT_3814
November 6th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Yes, election day finally!!! Voted by mail weeks ago and ready to move on..

Beachy~ Happy birthday to your DS! Oh no, sorry about the possible pink eye, hope it's not but whatever is going on I hope you get better soon.

Good luck today and pink thoughts Winn and Threemen!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I can't believe in less than 3 hours I will know what this baby is!!!!

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 10:56 AM

Yay! I can't wait!

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Fx for you today, winnigrin!

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I've rung the midwives and "opted in" for the NTscan after having opted out of it. I feel so ridiculous! I never got it with my son (opted out) so maybe that's why I feel so silly. She'll get an appointment organized and in the mail to me soon. Why do I feel so silly? I guess it wouldn't change anything for me if the baby had Downs... I just want to know its alive and growing... and to peek at the nub if I can spot it....

That is the exact reason I opted in. I just want to know that everything is progressing the way it's supposed to. GL!

Tiffani3
November 6th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Good luck, thinking pink thoughts for you xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Thank you ladies so much!!! I wish my nt pics had some clues...lol. I'm so nervous I could throw up!!!!

auroara78
November 6th, 2012, 11:16 AM
threemen, do you have a gut feeling one way or the other? I was so nervous too until I listened to my gut--it told me girl and it was right, and it told me boy with ds2 and was right then too.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 11:18 AM
I don't know what to think. Sometimes my gut says girl, but then it says no way!! I'm afraid to listen to myself...lol.

spinningmadly
November 6th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Lol my gut has always been wrong

Sunshiner
November 6th, 2012, 12:05 PM
good luck threemen, thinking girly thoughts for you for today x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks Sunshiner. I'm leaving in 30 min. I will update as soon as I get back.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Good luck Three! I am sooo excited to see the update :-)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Thank you Rosie.

mummypink
November 6th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Good luck 3men! Can't wait to hear your update, I feel nervous for you!!

Rosie - I think your feelings are pretty normal tbh, I'm starting to really worry about whether everything is ok with the baby or not and I'm sure it is because I don't have much feeling of movement yet and I haven't had a scan yet to check everything. I'm sure it is just our brains on overdrive and everything is probably totally fine.

I keep getting so uncomfortable lately, from time to time the baby feels like it is lying horizontally really low down so I get loads of pressure in my lower abdomen. I've been so lucky with my other two being head down from early and and staying in a good position for birth that I'm starting to wonder if this time I'm going to be in for a hard time!! Its funny how much you forget about pregnancy though!

I was doing some Christmas shopping today looking for something to get my step niece. Couldn't help but use it as an excuse to look at all the baby girl stuff in the shops, just so adorable! I know it sounds really pathetic but I started feeling really emotional about never having a daughter or being able to buy a lovely doll, or things that I loved playing with when I was little. I just wish I had a magic wand so I could give all of us our DG. xxx

mrshonyez
November 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Good luck 3m! Will be stalking as usual ;)

Lassie1982
November 6th, 2012, 01:16 PM
good luck wingrinn and 3m!!!!
I will be thread stalking to see how you both went..

And In 28 hours it will be me! (NT scan, so hopefully some gender clues)

Suregena I think you did the right thing, it will give you a lot of reassurance and comfort to see the baby alive and kicking :) Don't feel silly at all, I dont know of a single person here in Aust that didnt get an NT scan, i guess its just the norm here....

spinningmadly
November 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Mummy pink I feel the same way when I'm in the store .

Can't wait for an update!!

spinningmadly
November 6th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Don't feel bad Surgena. Do whatever feels right for you.
I can't go without scans. But most of my friends here get no ultrasounds at all. It's whatever you feel comfortable with.

mrshonyez
November 6th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Ooh is wingrinn getting a scan today too?? I read back through but can't keep it all straight anymore lol. If so, good luck!!

Winngrin
November 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Yikes 3m!!! Hurry up and get home so we all know! I have this weird feeling you and I are going to hear the same gender, not sure why. Come on come on COME ON!!

Winngrin
November 6th, 2012, 01:54 PM
MrsH mine is tomorrrow. Lucky 3m blew by me, hoping she gets on here soon, im so nervous for her!

TT_3814
November 6th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Stalking for updates too ;)

ynwa
November 6th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Any scan updates???

jark22
November 6th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Threemen- can't wait to hear!!!!!!!!! Update as soon as you can!

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM
eeeekk where is Three??!!

fresas
November 6th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I'm sorry, I don't mean to crash the party (I'm not pregnant), but CINSS! I just noticed your ticker. Congratulations! I hope the final result is a healthy baby boy.

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM
3m, am I gonna have to come out there??? LOL my fingers are crossed for you, sweetie.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Gender Disappointment is super bad today for me....my boys have not stopped fighting since they woke up. Sooo sick of having to pull them off of each other. I wish they would fight like girls for once so i don't have to worry about needing to take someone to the ER. ARGH!!!!!!!!

spinningmadly
November 6th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I hear ya Rosie. Thats one of the things that's been bothering me too

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Hopefully the third boy will have enough estrogen to not want to fight, lol!

auroara78
November 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM
stalking for an update from 3men and hopefully two ladies!! hehe

rosie, big hugs hun. Just take it day by day. Today was just a baday, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Jillian884
November 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Would any of you ladies mind taking a quick quess for me?

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/14937-12-weeks-3-days-please-guess-skull-nub-theory-greatly-appreciated.html

Mrs_P
November 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
hello all crashing your party again - sorry - come to cheer for 3men :cheer:

Flicking back and forth between her threads looking for the update - kinda like switching tv channels waiting to see which program is going to start first - am so excited!!!!!!! Come on 3Men - 2Ladies please x

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I just keep thinking about how Teddy is going to my momma's boy and it gets me all giddy!! I am also hoping and praying he is born with brown eyes! My other two boys have blue...for some reason I just really hope he gets brown!

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Mrs. P I am doing the same! hahaha I am dying for her update!

NCBeachyGrl
November 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM
This suspense is killing me!!!

Rosie - my 2 boys have big brown eyes - favor DH - and I am hoping this one has more of me with big green eyes!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
It's a boy.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM
ohh Three, so sorry hun

coocoobananas
November 6th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I'm curious about this guy too...the name front running is Finn. My youngest Sawyer looks like me (blue eyes dark hair) and my oldest Eli is blond (so far) with brown eyes and looks just like dh... Although he has dark hair now which I think Eli will end up with... So strange and cool to see what this 3rd will be like too?!?

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:38 PM
A big congratulations though, hoping everyhting looked healthy so far??

We are all here for support and love. Now you know to spoil rotten the baby girl you do have!

Tiffani3
November 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I'm sorry ThreeMenAndALady.
Congratulations on your little man
Big hugs xx