PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2013 Roll call!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Mrs_P
November 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I just keep thinking about how Teddy is going to my momma's boy and it gets me all giddy!! I am also hoping and praying he is born with brown eyes! My other two boys have blue...for some reason I just really hope he gets brown!

Sorry you had a rough day Rosie - if it helps my three fight less now there are 3 of them - think its more to do with whoever is in a bad mood can now have the space to just be (as opposed to having a bored brother bugging them) whilst the other two play.

Mine all look different to - ds1 like his daddy, ds2 just like me, ds3 not quite sure yet, he's sitting on the fence at the moment sometimes like me sometimes like dh. I always said he'd be the one to make to make the other two look like brothers as they are complete opposites. You had a good chance he may look like you x

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Oh, 3m. I wish I could hug you in real life. Congrats on your sweet boy. But know that we are here if you need to talk.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Boy 1 has blue eyes and his hair is straight and turning dark like daddy's. Boy 2 has blue eyes and light hair that is curly like mommies!

Daddy has brown eyes so we have been surprised to see two blue eyed boys come up and would like to see some brown now. It is soooooo much fun to see what each and every child looks like though. This third baby will be the ultimate surprise being as ds1 looks like dad and ds2 looks like mom.

coocoobananas
November 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Already sea on other thread 3m:(
Big hugs:)

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I'm curious about this guy too...the name front running is Finn. My youngest Sawyer looks like me (blue eyes dark hair) and my oldest Eli is blond (so far) with brown eyes and looks just like dh... Although he has dark hair now which I think Eli will end up with... So strange and cool to see what this 3rd will be like too?!?

Just want to say: your boys have the best names. I love all three, but Finn is my favorite. We would use it if it didn't sound so dreadful with our last name.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Mrs P that makes sense that with three they would fight less! That gives me soo much hope! Woohoo

Here is my question for you Mrs P. When it comes to holidays..not sure if you celebrate xmas? What do you give your boys? DO they all want the same things? Currently my two boys have every boy toy for their ages and I have zero clue on what to get for them sometimes and I feel like a third boy is going to get jipped in the gift area since what the heck will I have left to buy?!

jark22
November 6th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I'm sorry you didn't hear girl today. Hoping your newest little man is healthy and perfect! Any pictures for us to oooh and ahhh over?

Tiffani3
November 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
All my boys have different colour eyes ds1 has green eyes ds2 has brown and ds3 has a hazel hoping my next has blue would love that! Xx

auroara78
November 6th, 2012, 03:44 PM
3men, big hugs, we love you and are hear to listen :) I hope he was good n healthy though, and just remember we are here for you.

Rosie85
Wow Tiff! That would be something! How crazy they each have a different color! Maybe that is why you got the 4th boy...you needed a blue eyed boy!

Mrs_P
Oh 3 really sorry you didn't hear pink - whats going on with the run lately seems more opposites than anything else :sad:

Makes your little girl all the more special and now she will have 4 handsome strong brothers around to protect her (and her pick of their mates when she's older). I hope your ok x

auroara78
November 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Rosie, I wanted our 3rd to have my husband's dreamy dark green eyes, but all of our kids have blue eyes (I have blue eyes) but DS1 got really dark pretty sapphire eyes, and DD's eyes are starting to become really light blue, and DS2 has real light, "stormy sky" eyes (blue with grayish hints.)

coocoobananas
November 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Oooh! That's good to hear about the 3! I'm so worried one will be left out but that sounds great:) I'm getting used to this 3 boy thing... And though I'm still obsessing over sways etc I think I'm going to be done! I think I am being real with myself this time, I don't want 4 kids, I just want a girl... And even the thought of having 4 to get that girl doesn't sit well with me. I think I've built up the tolerance for 3 at this point but am not the right personality to 4 and I'm starting to feel more content about this. Who knows though, having 2 made me want 3... Maybe having 3 makes you want 4 lol?!?

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Rosie, I wanted our 3rd to have my husband's dreamy dark green eyes, but all of our kids have blue eyes (I have blue eyes) but DS1 got really dark pretty sapphire eyes, and DD's eyes are starting to become really light blue, and DS2 has real light, "stormy sky" eyes (blue with grayish hints.)

Those sound like gorgeous colors though! I really enjoy blue eyes and would be more than okay with another blue eyed bou because lets be honest...blue eyes and dark brown hair...makes for a very handsome man! haha

Tiffani3
November 6th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Wow Tiff! That would be something! How crazy they each have a different color! Maybe that is why you got the 4th boy...you needed a blue eyed boy!

If he does then I'm going to tell them they all have different dads! Lmao!
Ds1 has poka straight hair like a loo brush looks like me ds2 has really blond floopy hair and looks like his dad and ds3 looks like a mix of ds1-2 but has tight blond curly hair! So they will believe me lol

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Coocoo I think it's great you are feeling content. Don't push yourself into having more just to try for a girl one more time. For me I really want 4 kids so it's the matter of what to do for the last. Try one more time and hope and pray for a girl or adopt or save up for HT to ensure I have my girl? It's going to eat away at me.

Cinss
November 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
3Men, so sorry it wasnt what you wanted to hear at your scan, big hugs and congrats on the little baby boy.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to crash the party (I'm not pregnant), but CINSS! I just noticed your ticker. Congratulations! I hope the final result is a healthy baby boy.

Thank you :) It was a long time coming, How are you doing?

Stalking for winggrin and sunshiner US pics :)

Mrs_P
November 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Mrs P that makes sense that with three they would fight less! That gives me soo much hope! Woohoo

Here is my question for you Mrs P. When it comes to holidays..not sure if you celebrate xmas? What do you give your boys? DO they all want the same things? Currently my two boys have every boy toy for their ages and I have zero clue on what to get for them sometimes and I feel like a third boy is going to get jipped in the gift area since what the heck will I have left to buy?!

Yeah we do xmas, am already so excited. Ds1 always had the basics of everything at every age as he grew as he was the first, ds2 got all the luxuries we couldn't afford with ds1 (like a train table with fixed on train track that cost me a good £200 plus or this year for his birth he had a big swing set with a slide and tower which although was for everyone we got it in time for his birthday and he had the first go).

Now we have three its a little different Ds3 is still quite little, he's only two, so he gets whatever he wants just smaller things money wise (the sort of things i would refuse to buy with the others as i'd see them as a waste of money, 5 minute wonder toys) but pretty much whatever puts a smile on his face there and then as he has the quality toys inherited and the money in his bank account for the rest, for christmas this year he has a talking buzz and woody interactive figures. The one thing we have done for christmas this year is that tom (my eldest) has the most money wise but quite a bit really but then everyone else gets the toys eventually anyway - although everyone has the same quantity wise so no-one really knows the difference.

The older they get as well the more their personalities develop as well and they often want different things as they are different people so i usually find at least one thing someone else wants that the others have had no interest in but we are overrun with toys as i never wanted dyl and toby to be left out either.

My boys have also figured out if they both want the same things they ask for one each and share, that way they get more (i just have to make sure that i have 2 of the favourite figure or whatever). They love lego and are really good at sharing it - most of their christmas present this year (the elder two) are lego sets and they've worked out if they ask for some each they will have enough to build this massive fantasy world!

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM
haha Tiff, too hilarious!!

Winngrin
November 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Oh 3m, I am so sorry you didn't hear pink today. I hope you still fell in love at the sight if your little one. Hugs sweetie!

Cinss
November 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
How long till your scan winngrin?

homebirthing princess
November 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
3m I'm so sorry you didn't hear girl today, big hugs coming your way! Congrats on your baby boy xxx

Tiffani3
November 6th, 2012, 04:22 PM
3 men i am worried I hope you ok??? Don't be sad on your own were all here for you sweetness xx xx

spinningmadly
November 6th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Im sorry 3m :(
Was baby healthy?

mrshonyez
November 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
3m, I'm so sorry you didn't hear girl... I hope everything is ok, and we're all here for you! Congratulations though!

Rosie, I wondered the exact same thing about Christmas... I only have 2 and am having a hard time deciding what to get for who! DS1 was the first grand baby on both sides, so needless to say he has a ton of stuff. And it seems like anything DS2 gets, DS1 eventually claims lol. The hard thing is though, they are both totally obsessed with Mickey Mouse. DS2 is only almost 16 months and can spot Mickey even on a packed store shelf lol. I hope DS3 likes something different!
And as for their looks, DS1 looks just like daddy with the ocean blue eyes and light but turning darker hair. DS2 looks like his eyes might be changing from blue to green, like mine, and has light sandy hair like I used to. He looks just like my baby pics! I can't wait to see who this lil one turns out to look like!

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Both of my boys are obsessed with trucks...construction trucks to be exact. The only thing is DS1 loves to build, he has an engineers mind so he will get tons of legos and blocks etc. DS2 is the hard one because we already have a GAZILLION trucks. He isn't interested in much else though :-/

Mrs_P
November 6th, 2012, 04:45 PM
3 men hoping your ok and your little man was healthy, we are all here if you need us xxxxxxxxx

jark22
November 6th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Am I obsessed or what? Any chance this could be a faint nub? I just keep staring at it....

Cinss
November 6th, 2012, 04:53 PM
It could be Jark, shame the pic wasnt clearer

jark22
November 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I know! I'm in NJ and the power is still out in a lot of places. I had to go to a different place which didn't have as good of an ultrasound machine as my regular place

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I'm ok. I think the thing that upsets me the most is this...after I had my dd, about 10 weeks later, I started obsessing about giving her a sister. I really wish I had just taken the time to enjoy her for who she is and not what I could try to give her. Since she's been born I've made two attemts at it and both times I've come up with boys. I think of the flipping a coin saying. And I've flipped one 5 times and I've only come up with the opposite once. That's almost unbelievable!! I thought my sway was ok. I really thought the fact that I o'ed from my left ovary and the tech said the baby was implanted to the left might make this baby a girl. And the tech saying what she said to me at my 12 week scan had my mind racing. Why would she ask if I had 4 boys??? And why would she ask where my daughter fell in our family makeup?? I feel like it was a cruel joke. I kind of surprised dh with this pregnancy. He didn't think we were trying yet. And I feel a lot of guilt because he just said he thinks this baby is a girl on Sunday night. I'm not sad, I'm just in shock. It's amazing how hard it's been for me to conceive girls.

Tiffani3
November 6th, 2012, 05:26 PM
big hugs to you ThreeMenAndALady
Did you sway with your dd at all? xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 05:54 PM
No. I drank Crystal Light and dtd right through o. I did the same thing with the next baby, another ds.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 05:55 PM
That's why I am thinking I should adopt...swaying isn't enough to give me what I want. If my next is a girl it would probably be coincidence.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM
That's exactly how I'm feeling Rosie. I didn't do anthing different, but the outcome was different. Very frustrating.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 06:00 PM
But I love him!!! He's a piece of me and my dh. And a big part of this family. I think his name is Ian Patrick.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM
That is a lovely name Three! I am glad you are in love already! I am too. I am sooooooooo excited to meet my little boy I can't even say it enough!

Thanks to the ladies on this site with mutliple boys and those who are going through the same disappointments I am feeling much better and much more excited about having three boys. I was telling DH the other night that we are going to be an awesome family of nerds! I am excited to play boardgames with them and some football on Thanksgiving and watch all of the awesome Lego creations and forts they will build together, heck maybe they will be musically talented and start a band!

NCBeachyGrl
November 6th, 2012, 06:05 PM
But I love him!!! He's a piece of me and my dh. And a big part of this family. I think his name is Ian Patrick.

I love that name!!!! He will be so cute. I wish it was April already and we had them here in our arms!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I wish I wasn't sick anymore.

NCBeachyGrl
November 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM
That is a lovely name Three! I am glad you are in love already! I am too. I am sooooooooo excited to meet my little boy I can't even say it enough!

Thanks to the ladies on this site with mutliple boys and those who are going through the same disappointments I am feeling much better and much more excited about having three boys. I was telling DH the other night that we are going to be an awesome family of nerds! I am excited to play boardgames with them and some football on Thanksgiving and watch all of the awesome Lego creations and forts they will build together, heck maybe they will be musically talented and start a band!

I love this Rosie! It will be fun for sure! I was telling DH that I really can't wait to see what it is like when the boys are all in high school and how great holidays will feel with all of our boys. Plenty of arms to take out the trash :) Us moms should never lift anything heavy again!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I agree NC and Rosie. There is strength in numbers!!! We will all be ok.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM
And someone just guessed girl on my 12 weeks pics...lmao!!

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 06:18 PM
I wish you were feeling better too Three, I am sure that doesn't help the overall mood.

NC, you are so right! We should never ever have to lift anything heavy again! Our yards should always be well kept too! I also can't wait until all of my kids are older, everything will be more enjoyable and we won't have to deal with whiny babies making us crabby! haha.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 06:19 PM
And someone just guessed girl on my 12 weeks pics...lmao!!

haha, it's okay! If I posted the profile pic of my baby..people would probably guess alien!

NCBeachyGrl
November 6th, 2012, 06:19 PM
I agree NC and Rosie. There is strength in numbers!!! We will all be ok.

I love your signature!!!! LOL!!!!

We will all be more than OK. It has taken me about a month, but I really am doing fine.I am very excited about this baby and gender matters, but matters less and less and not in a way that makes me sad for this baby. I still have that strong desire for a DD, but it isn't in my control right now or ever so I figure I should stop being sad and angry and just love this little boy for who he is. What is meant to be will be.

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 06:21 PM
3m, I love his name, and I hope you start feeling better soon too. You have been sick for way too long.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Well said NC. Gender still matters to me but not for this little boy. I love him for who he is too. I just hope my future still holds my girl but it has nothing to do with Teddy anymore, he plays no role in my sadness.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Three!! hahahaha your siggy is awesome!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I need to find humor in the sea of scrotom's I've been swimming in for several years!!!

Rosie85
November 6th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I need to find humor in the sea of scrotom's I've been swimming in for several years!!!

bahahaha! :rofl:

Me too!!

NCBeachyGrl
November 6th, 2012, 06:37 PM
LOL! If I never see a scrotum again, I will be just fine!!!

jark22
November 6th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I always say I am surrounded by penises. Even our freaking cats have penises. I'm really hoping this baby is missing one!!!

TT_3814
November 6th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Sorry you didn't hear girl, Threemen. :hugs: Congrats on your little boy and what a great name he has! Love it! :)

Winngrin
November 6th, 2012, 07:36 PM
I'm right with you ladies on the penis issue! That's why I insisted on a girl puppy, if I hear penis tomorrow at my scan at least I'll have one person, kind of, around here without one!
3M, I love the name Ian!

TT_3814
November 6th, 2012, 07:47 PM

:rofl: good one!

suregena
November 6th, 2012, 10:09 PM
I've stayed up until 3:20am watching the election results! UGH! I have to get up at 6! I did this in 2008, too, though...

I must be crazy. So hard to be American in a different country, trying to watch election results!

Shellbelle
November 6th, 2012, 10:28 PM
I've stayed up until 3:20am watching the election results! UGH! I have to get up at 6! I did this in 2008, too, though...

I must be crazy. So hard to be American in a different country, trying to watch election results!

It's only 930 here, but we just turned the tv off. I am getting too stressed out. Lol. Seriously, my blood pressure and heart rate are both up.

spinningmadly
November 7th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Lol they already announced the winner

Rosie85
November 7th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Obama is re-elected.

KatS047
November 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Hey ladies, anyone know if we are able to take a daily antacid like Zantac or something other than Tums or Maalox and do they work for pregnancy related heartburn? With my boys I didn't have heartburn until I was over 7 months and this time I have had it for weeks now and it's only getting worse. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Lassie1982
November 7th, 2012, 12:38 AM
:hugs: threemen, sorry you didnt hear girl - love the name name! Im sure he will be a very handsome little man :)

mrshonyez
November 7th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Hey ladies, anyone know if we are able to take a daily antacid like Zantac or something other than Tums or Maalox and do they work for pregnancy related heartburn? With my boys I didn't have heartburn until I was over 7 months and this time I have had it for weeks now and it's only getting worse. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I was told I could take nexium with my last pregnancy, but just to be safe I'd say make sure to ok it with your dr! Hope it gets better! I'm still dealing with ms if I don't take my zofran/unisom/b6, and its no fun :/

homebirthing princess
November 7th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Good luck to those having scans today ladies hope you hear what you want :) xx

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 05:46 AM
It's a boy.

Big hugs threemen, congratulations on your gorgeous little boy. xxxx

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Good luck winngrin and anyone else having scans today! xxx

Winngrin
November 7th, 2012, 06:09 AM
About 4 hrs until my scan. I almost don't want to go. At my 13 week ultrasound the tech said probably boy. That was only 3 weeks ago and I'm not very hopeful that things changed very much in only 3 weeks. I expect I'll be joining 3m's sea of scrotums here shortly. I'm pretty OK with it, just not sure I'm ready to know for sure kwim?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 06:22 AM
I'm sad today. I hope you hear girl Winngrin. I don't want any more ladies in this thread to feel like I do right now.

homebirthing princess
November 7th, 2012, 06:25 AM
I'm sad today. I hope you hear girl Winngrin. I don't want any more ladies in this thread to feel like I do right now.

big hugs hun :hugs:

Winngrin
November 7th, 2012, 06:40 AM
3M, how sure was your tech? I'm reading all these things that at 15/16 weeks the nub can still look very similar for both genders. I'm seriously considering cancelling my scan and waiting 2-3.more weeks. I don't want to hear boy and still be thinking maybe it's early and they're wrong.

Grace
November 7th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Sorry you're feeling down ThreeMen, I think we've all been there , our moods swinging up and down.
If it's any comfort, it took me two weeks to be OK with this baby being a boy. I had my moment of revelation so to speak last weekend. We were at my cousin's wedding. My whole family was there, and I got really excited when I saw her walking down the aisle. I haven't been so excited at a wedding in quite a while. And then I saw my grandfather's brother in the crowd (my grandfather passed away many years ago) and for some reason that made me even more emotional, I almost started weeping... Lucky my boys were keeping me busy. Anyway, at that moment I felt how lucky I am to have this amazing family, and how important it is to have a supportive and loving family like I do, and this calm sensation swept over me. It may sound strange, but I think I got over my GD right there and then.
I'm glad to see you other boy moms are doing better too!!!

Mrssmudger
November 7th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Good Luck and FX x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 07:30 AM
3M, how sure was your tech? I'm reading all these things that at 15/16 weeks the nub can still look very similar for both genders. I'm seriously considering cancelling my scan and waiting 2-3.more weeks. I don't want to hear boy and still be thinking maybe it's early and they're wrong.

She was very sure. All I got was potty shots. The baby was upside down the whole time, and the cord was between his legs. She had to shake my belly for a little bit. It still seems so unreal. And as I'm writing this Stevie Wonder's "Isn't she lovely" just started playing on the radio. OMG!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 07:32 AM
It was a very quick scan. As soon as she said boy, I wanted out of there, and she knew it. I only got 4 small shots and 3 were potty shots and one was the foot. Couldn't get any other pics because he was upside down.

Winngrin
November 7th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Well crap. Now I really don't want to go

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 08:37 AM

Why? I think you're fine. And my shots are very accurate.

Wishing4Pink
November 7th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Sorry you didn't hear what you wanted to Threemenandalady, but congratulations on another gorgeous boy x

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 08:59 AM

Thinking of you today!

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Who is up today again? I will be stalking!

Sunshiner
November 7th, 2012, 09:17 AM
hi girls, I just got back from my scan and feel so deflated. We said we didn't want to know the gender but of course as I have been obsessing over potty shots etc I am very sure I saw boy parts. Not only that but the scanner guy then called the baby and 'he' and told me my placenta was on my right which according to Ramzi is also boy side.. NOT what I wanted to hear. We had the gender written down on paper and now feel we may as well just open it so I can stat getting used to the idea; wish I had walked out of there still in 'ignorance is bliss' stage... No idea what to do now and feel like an idiot for being so obsessed with this when I should be thrilled that the baby is perfect and healthy :(

auroara78
November 7th, 2012, 09:21 AM
3men, thank you for posting all your feelings....my DD is 9 weeks old and the last two weeks I've been consumed with thoughts of giving her a sister while I'm holding her...I need to chill the hell out and just ENJOY her! I've berated myself enough in the past for not enjoying DS1 and 2's babyhoods by being consumed with when my next's chance to make a DD. Now, I have a DD, and the obsession continues. I really, really thoguht having one would end it--but I guess I am just getting too greedy. I remind myself all the time how lucky I am to have healthy, happy and cute kids. I need to stop and smell the roses more, and stop obsessing about the 4th piece of the puzzle. I guess I just want my family "complete" and I always secretly imagined having 4 (I'm the last of 4), but I really want to enjoy the precious gift I've been given.

I just feel silly for even wanting a 4th; I know my lifestyle in general is very "boy-heavy" and I guarantee that my coin is weighted, and I'd make another boy again much easier than another girl. Anyway, I feel for you hun, and I know you will love Ian Patrick so much when he's born, it's so tough when you're still pregnant and can't hold them yet. I had the hardest time during my pregnancy with DS2, and the craziest thing is when I look back at those moments and thoughts I had when I was pregnant with him sometimes I still feel blue that he wasn't a girl...how stupid...since I did get a DD eventually.

I feel for all you ladies so much! You are all so brave and loving...but I must admit, I am astounded by how many boys have been made by this group! It is mind-boggling!

Winnigrin, good luck hun! Know that whatever you hear we will be here to support you.

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Sunshiner, please don't feel bad. We all want the baby to be healthy, but GD is such an overwhelming feeling. Sending you hugs today. Do you think it would help you more to look at the gender, so you can at least start to move forward? Maybe you will get a nice surprise!

atomic sagebrush
November 7th, 2012, 09:38 AM
hi girls, I just got back from my scan and feel so deflated. We said we didn't want to know the gender but of course as I have been obsessing over potty shots etc I am very sure I saw boy parts. Not only that but the scanner guy then called the baby and 'he' and told me my placenta was on my right which according to Ramzi is also boy side.. NOT what I wanted to hear. We had the gender written down on paper and now feel we may as well just open it so I can stat getting used to the idea; wish I had walked out of there still in 'ignorance is bliss' stage... No idea what to do now and feel like an idiot for being so obsessed with this when I should be thrilled that the baby is perfect and healthy :(

Ramzi does not work later on in pregnancy. It has to be very early on because placentas can move a lot.

My doctor's office calls all babies "he", it's their policy.

Sunshiner
November 7th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Shellbelle thankyou, it's such a support having you ladies here who totally understand.
Atomic, that has slowed my heart rate a little to hear that...I feel like I'm driving myself crazy with not finding out when I could easily just have asked an hour ago? Pathetic; I wish I was as brave as some of you to find out and get on with moving on.. Perhaps I'll post my 12 week scan for you to take a guess at instead.. x

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM
So dh, who always acts like "we should wait till the baby is born to find out and be surprised," just texted me and asked if they could tell us whether it was a boy or a girl from our NT scan tomorrow. LOL. I explained a little about nub theory, and I guarantee you he's googling right now. ;)

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Shellbelle thankyou, it's such a support having you ladies here who totally understand.
Atomic, that has slowed my heart rate a little to hear that...I feel like I'm driving myself crazy with not finding out when I could easily just have asked an hour ago? Pathetic; I wish I was as brave as some of you to find out and get on with moving on.. Perhaps I'll post my 12 week scan for you to take a guess at instead.. x

We would LOVE to see your 12 week scan! We'll nubsess right along with you. ;)

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Sunshiner - sending you a big hug. I think if I were you I would have a look in the envelope, sounds like you are driving yourself crazy with it all. At least if you know you can either celebrate or get your head around it.

We're all here for you, don't feel bad - of course a healthy baby is everyone's priority but we can't help our GD either. xxx

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 12:41 PM

Big hugs sweetie xx

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 12:42 PM
About 4 hrs until my scan. I almost don't want to go. At my 13 week ultrasound the tech said probably boy. That was only 3 weeks ago and I'm not very hopeful that things changed very much in only 3 weeks. I expect I'll be joining 3m's sea of scrotums here shortly. I'm pretty OK with it, just not sure I'm ready to know for sure kwim?

Good luck and fx xxxx

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Hope you're out celebrating Winngrin xxx

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Sunshiner wow you are so strong not looking. I would have caved straight away good luck if you decide to look!
xx

Winngrin
November 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM
You can add my name to the list of failed sways, it's a boy. I really thought I would be OK but it's been a terrible morning. I lost. A sapphire out if my right hand ring that has my and hubby's birthstones, I spilled coffee all over the counter and under the microwave just as I was about to walk out the door, I had to take ds3 with me and he was a tired whining mess and is now overview and refusing to nap, dh couldn't eave work so by the time I got home I am in meltdown mode and in tears and I'm not even sure why.

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I know Tiffani3 - I was thinking about asking the tech to write down the gender at my scan in a couple of weeks but then I thought - who am I kidding lol! I know I would be looking before I had even left the room! Plus my dh will no doubt be pointing out the boy bits on the screen before the tech says anything as he did with our last two. x

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Oh Winngrin, I'm so sorry, I was sure you were going to come back with happy news. Wish I could give you a big hug, try and take some time out for yourself when you can and have a good cry if you need to. GD sucks big time.

Congrats on your gorgeous little boy, we're all here to help you get your head around it and start looking forward to his arrival. xxxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 01:03 PM
You can add my name to the list of failed sways, it's a boy. I really thought I would be OK but it's been a terrible morning. I lost. A sapphire out if my right hand ring that has my and hubby's birthstones, I spilled coffee all over the counter and under the microwave just as I was about to walk out the door, I had to take ds3 with me and he was a tired whining mess and is now overview and refusing to nap, dh couldn't eave work so by the time I got home I am in meltdown mode and in tears and I'm not even sure why.

I'm sorry Winngrin. I'm right there with you today. Tears have been flowing and I didn't think they would. I feel so overwhelmed with all things boy related. I have no desire to buy boy clothes or decorate a blue nursery. I've been there, done that!!

Rosie85
November 7th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Huge hugs winnigrin, it's okay to cry. So sorry your day has been so off.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM
This may sound stupid, but I'm angry that so many of us got opposites. This doesn't happen irl, so why here????

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I was just looking back at the stats and it looks like we have 13 definite results so far - 9 boys and 4 girls! I know not everyone has found out their gender yet but still it seems like a really high number of boys so far! That isn't including Cinss who were are 99% certain is having a boy too (and swayed boy).
Of that excluding Cinss for now we have 8 failed sways and 5 success sways from what I can see.

The stats have got to start turning around for this group soon surely? Even just based on natural odds of having a boy v girl?!

Rosie85
November 7th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I don't know...maybe we are the odd ones out and we came together by fate so we would have support.

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Doesn't sound stupid Threemen, it almost feels like we've all got our sways mixed up and swayed for an opposite although of course I know we haven't. xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Doesn't sound stupid Threemen, it almost feels like we've all got our sways mixed up and swayed for an opposite although of course I know we haven't. xx

Exactly!! I got a personalized plan and followed all of it. The one thing I didn't use was Rephresh. I know there are no guarantees, but going off of so many other ladies I thought I really had a shot. Knowing nothing is set in stone doesn't take away the sadness I'm feeling today. When I woke up this morning I thought about giving this baby up for adoption. I quickly came to my senses, but worry that I've become someone I don't know. As I'm writing this, I'm crying. I've felt this pain so many times before. I feel so lost.

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 01:23 PM
I'm so sorry Threemen, sending you a massive hug. It's ok to feel sad and get all the emotions out, you will come through the other side and the tears will pass don't forget that. xxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Thank you mummypink. I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have an outlet like this thread. Is it silly to think my boys are going to get lost in eachother because there's so many of them? And my daughter...will she regret the decisions I've made to have more children as she gets older? She's so completely outnumbered.

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Winngrin- I'm so sorry you didn't hear girl :(.

What is going on with this board? So many opposites :(. Makes me so nervous for my gender scan in 3 weeks. If it's a boy, I will obviously be upset with gender disappointment........but if it's a girl I will be so excited but I will feel bad posting when so many of us haven't gotten what their heart truly wants. I'm so sorry girls. I wish I could make things better :(

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Threemen - don't worry too much about that, I'm sure you will find that all your boys are such different characters as they get older they will all have qualities that your daughter will love and benefit from. I have a girl friend who has 4 brothers and she loves it as they spoil her rotten! xx

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Winngrin I'm so sorry you didn't hear pink big hugs to you xx

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 01:41 PM
ThreeMenAndALady I'm sorry your so down vent away it'll make you feel better to get it all out. I agree with Mummypink your dd will be treasured by all your boys. xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Thank you Tiffani. I know you ladies are right. I hate the waves of emotion I'm having. One minute I'm ok and the next I'm in tears pinching myself because it doesn't seem real.

Lassie1982
November 7th, 2012, 01:45 PM
So sorry winngrin :(
I dont know what it is with all the opposites on here - did we all miss something? was there something we all did that we shouldnt have done? it just doesnt make sense...

In 3 hours time it will be me! Well, hopefully...fingers crossed for a clue or 2.
Feeling really certain that i am going to hear boy....so certain actually that I'm already feeling slighty sad (i know, that is very stupid)

spinningmadly
November 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry for both of you :(

I was thinking the same thing about the stats in this thread!! Crazy!!
I have my NT on friday. I don't know if I want to look for a nub or not :/
my dad asked me yesterday if I was going to find out the gender. he is trying to convince me not to , just saying it will be a better surprise, but I think he's worried about how upset I will be if its boy.

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Thank you Tiffani. I know you ladies are right. I hate the waves of emotion I'm having. One minute I'm ok and the next I'm in tears pinching myself because it doesn't seem real.

I'm exactly the same today I'm ok yesterday I was holding back the tears at the sight of my niece I couldn't even bare to hold her! I wish it would just stop now I think we all have had enough of this rubbish gd.

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM
So sorry winngrin :(
I dont know what it is with all the opposites on here - did we all miss something? was there something we all did that we shouldnt have done? it just doesnt make sense...

In 3 hours time it will be me! Well, hopefully...fingers crossed for a clue or 2.
Feeling really certain that i am going to hear boy....so certain actually that I'm already feeling slighty sad (i know, that is very stupid)

Good luck sweetie fx for you xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 01:55 PM

my dad asked me yesterday if I was going to find out the gender. he is trying to convince me not to , just saying it will be a better surprise, but I think he's worried about how upset I will be if its boy.

Reading this makes me cry. As I've said to you before, I'd take another boy so you could get your girl. Your dad sounds just like mine...a really sweet guy!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I'm exactly the same today I'm ok yesterday I was holding back the tears at the sight of my niece I couldn't even bare to hold her! I wish it would just stop now I think we all have had enough of this rubbish gd.

I agree with you!!!! It's robbed me of the joy I should feel at an ultrasound, and the weeks following. And it's been the nagging voice in my head that has kept telling me to try again for the sister I though my dd needed. It needs to stop. Dh is getting snipped very soon so no more babies for us. I'm done and want to enjoy my kids and go with them on their journey through life. The one thing I'm super grateful for is 5 very healthy children...

TT_3814
November 7th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Sorry you're feeling sad today, Three. ((((hugs))))

Sunshiner~ It's hard to hear the opposite of what you were hoping for, don't feel like an idiot because you aren't. It's perfectly fine and normal to want a desired gender. Being grateful for a healthy baby goes without saying, no one in their right mind doesn't want that, so of course we want healthy. Congrats on your healthy little one! Another plus, you aren't alone in how you feel and can vent anytime. With my GD, I had feared being called a bad and ungrateful mom so I held my feelings in, took so much longer to heal from.

Winn~ Oh no, sorry you didn't hear a girl and add to it, the rough start to your day. Big hugs to you! xxx

Tiffani3
November 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM

I say don't look sweetie don't obsessed about it just enjoy the scan xx

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Winngrin, I'm so sorry you heard boy. Congrats on your little man! I'm thinking about you today and sending hugs.

I don't know what the deal is with all the opposites, either. It has stolen joy from those who have already heard, and its stealing hope from those of us who are waiting. It does seem statistically off compared to previous sway results.

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM

I was actually kind of happy that the tech wouldn't guess at gender when I went for my scan. I can remain in my own world of ignorant bliss for a few more weeks. I thought it was hard to see any type of nub on the screen too. Maybe that's because it was a crappy u/s machine. I say- don't obsess about the nub and just enjoy that cute little baby you will see on the screen. You will find out gender soon enough. Good luck!

NCBeachyGrl
November 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I'm so sorry Winn and 3M&AL. My heart is breaking for all of us and it is so unfair!!

Rosie85
November 7th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I think I need anger management ladies, ive been rage filled all day long and my poor boys are getting it taken out on them. Every little thing sets me off lately, it's like an instant flip of a switch and I don't know how to make it stop. Why am I sooo angry? :-(. I hate myself right now.

homebirthing princess
November 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Winn I'm so sorry sweetie :( its so unfair that so many on this thread are getting the opposite gender I just don't understand?? I wish I had a magic wand.... Congrats on your little boy you will love him so much!

3 I'm sorry your hurting :( I just wanted to add that I had 3 brothers and no sisters and I LOVED being the only girl lol my brother's were and still are very protective of me, and I am the biggest daddies girl!! Iam sure 100% your dd will love having all her brothers around her, what a Lucky little thing she is :)

Good luck lassie xx

Thinking of all you ladies as scans start coming up fx this thread starts turning around!

Big hugs xxx

Winngrin
November 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Thank you all! I'm really surprised at myself, I thought I would handle it better. Although, by some miracle I found the sapphire to my ring on the bathroom floor. I was so upset because I had the ring made with my and dhs birthstones from my original engagement setting so it really means a lot to me and I just knew the day wasn't going my way. I think I would be handling this better if dh - been able to go with me. I feel pretty alone.
The good news is we should find out if ds1 made the school basketball team today. Also ds3 turns 1 year old on Friday, I'm sure it will remind me how precious baby boys are.
3M, I feel everything you are saying, especially the anger part. By the natural law of averaged we should be getting more girls than we are. I don't understand.
Also, I can only get online from my stupid. phone and it refuses to allow me to copy and paste a new ticker so mine is stuck on pink! Figures.

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I'm so glad you found your sapphire!

suregena
November 7th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Wow - the opposites is all around in this group - but I hope once you see your little one those feelings of GD melt away. They should, in time. Lots and lots and lots of hugs all around!

fish2012
November 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM
gosh i sneaked over here hoping to hear some good news

so sad for you girls my heart is :broken: you all worked so hard on your sways i'm so sorry for you all,

i've cried many tears that i'm not on this board with you hope you don't mind the crash xx

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM
gosh i sneaked over here hoping to hear some good news

so sad for you girls my heart is :broken: you all worked so hard on your sways i'm so sorry for you all,

i've cried many tears that i'm not on this board with you hope you don't mind the crash xx

Not at all! We miss you!

fish2012
November 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM
I think I need anger management ladies, ive been rage filled all day long and my poor boys are getting it taken out on them. Every little thing sets me off lately, it's like an instant flip of a switch and I don't know how to make it stop. Why am I sooo angry? :-(. I hate myself right now.

hun i feel like this cause i'm not preggie - it's awful hope it'll get better for both of us soon xx

mummypink
November 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Good luck on your scan Lassie! xx

Fish - you are always welcome here and I hope you get your BFP very soon.

Winngrin - so glad you found your Saphire, hope your ds1 made the team.

fish2012
November 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Not at all! We miss you!

miss you too hun hope you hear the news we all hope you get!

wierdly its fine for you guys to get girls and it kills me when you don't where as if i saw you in street i'd proably be muttering darkly! this convinces me i havn't gone totally mad yet!

Cinss
November 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM
3men, Sunshiner, Winggrin i dont know what to say 3 from 3 is just crazy statistics. I wish there was a magic spell we could cast to give everyone their wish. I hope you are all coping ok today.

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Lassie- thinking about you! I hope you can update soon

Cinss
November 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Lassie you are in my thoughts today, i am so excited to see your baby pics, what time is your scan? Best of luck sweetie sending you lots of pink vibes, please, please, please come back and post some good news today :HH: :HH: :HH:

3blue2013
November 7th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Hey ladies! Mind if I join your group? I am due on May 14th and have a feeling I will be joining you all in opposites after my NT scan this week. To be honest, I am terrified to hear the words and feel GD again.

Cinss
November 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Hi jheitz, you are due same time as me :) did you sway boy or girl?

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Of course you can join :). I'm due May 15th. We swayed girl!

3blue2013
November 7th, 2012, 04:17 PM
I swayed girl too. I already have 2 little boys. Had my NT scan this past monday and find out gender on 12/13.

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I swayed girl too. I already have 2 little boys. Had my NT scan this past monday and find out gender on 12/13.

Welcome!

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 05:02 PM
My pink diapers were delivered today. I kept the receipt. I just can't imagine that this baby is a girl... You ladies had much stronger sways than I did.

I'm sad for my friends and in a crummy mood today. I don't know if its from staying up late last night, or because my NT scan is tomorrow, or what.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Shell, I don't think the swaying matters that much, or so it seems in this thread. I'm not sure I even believe it anymore. I got my dd with no swaying at all.

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Me, too. When I was gaining weight and eating more and taking vitamins. So I don't know what to think anymore. Coin toss? Luck of the draw?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 05:23 PM
That's what I'm really thinking. I have such incredible guilt for doing this behind my husband's back. I feel like this is my payback for being deceitful. And I am somone who takes the blame for something I've done, but gender desire seriously drove me to do this.

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM
That's what I'm really thinking. I have such incredible guilt for doing this behind my husband's back. I feel like this is my payback for being deceitful. And I am somone who takes the blame for something I've done, but gender desire seriously drove me to do this.

I think that swaying can help tip the scales slightly -- and at the very least can make you feel like you did all you could to get your dg. Please don't feel guilty. I know what you're saying, and I know that feeling that maybe this is punishment. But I also know that no matter what, you will have a sweet baby that dh (and you) will love and won't regret.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I don't regret him at all, just the choices I made. I wouldn't change my sway either. I just want to feel happy soon. Being a Debby Downer is no fun at all!!!

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 05:32 PM
I don't regret him at all, just the choices I made. I wouldn't change my sway either. I just want to feel happy soon. Being a Debby Downer is no fun at all!!!

I know you don't regret him -- I don't want you to think that is what I was saying, sweetie. I just meant that even if dh wasn't yet on board with the decision, you know he wouldn't trade this baby any more than you would. :)

I hope it gets easier soon. It's really not fair.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I know exactly what you meant Shell. Your kind words would never lead me to believe otherwise. And you are 100% correct!!!

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 06:07 PM
No matter what gender this kid is, I really wish it would stop kicking my butt. I have been so sick and I am just tired of it. I just want to feel better. Puking in toilets (and garbage cans) all over northern NJ is getting really old......and it's making me really snippy with my boys. Last week my doc wasn't happy because I had lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks. He wanted me to try to gain it all back by my next appt at the end of this month. However I just weighed myself and I'm down another 2 lbs- for a total of 10 lbs. Thanks for letting me whine!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Same here. I've seem my fair share of public toilets. I'm 15 weeks and it's still going pretty good. Just ate dinner and mangaged to keep none of it down. I have also lost about 10 lbs, maybe a little more. It would be nice to feel better. I hope you do soon.

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah I don't think it's going to slow down anytime soon. It lasted till 23 weeks with my 1st and 17 weeks with my 2nd. This is by far the worst though.... It seems like with each pregnancy it gets worse. And if one more person says "Ooh maybe this is a girl then"- I'm going to punch them. I don't believe morning sickness has anything to do with gender.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I don't either. I was so sick with my last ds. I lost 18 lbs. It was horrible. And it lasted the entire pregnancy.

auroara78
November 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM
regarding diet and swaying, while I did change my diet, it wasn't that strong to be honest, and I was sure that'd burn me in the end, and I'd never get my girl because I couldn't stop myself from still eating meat (tho I did cut way back on red meat, I just love meat too much to cut it out) and she still got here. So while I do still believe in swaying, I def. think its far from a sure thing.

Sorry to hear about all the opposites. I know you ladies will love your little boys from the bottom of your heart :heart: but I know how tough it is to lose a vision of what you hoped the baby would be.

pinkin2011
November 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM
3M.. I hope the ICP stays away for you this time. With your dd how many weeks were you when it started? I made it to 25 weeks with this last preg they say it can start earlier each time. I hope you dont get it thats the only thing that would put me off having more children!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I didn't get it with my last. But with my dd I started getting itchy around 3o weeks. Thanks for thinking about me. How are you doing?

Lassie1982
November 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Hi girls, here is a pic that I think might be nub? The tech refused to give me any potty shots or nub shots but I think this one might show it?
Baby was very well, bouncing off the walls, heartbeat 158
Have a couple more and will post later but I think this is the clearest. Would love to know your guesses please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinkin2011
November 7th, 2012, 06:52 PM
I am going great now! My feet get a bit itchy tho and I had a form to get my liver checked but my car got broken into and they stole everything including my request form!!!! So when I have my 6 week check up will get another form. You had your dd at 37 weeks didnt you?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 07:42 PM
I am going great now! My feet get a bit itchy tho and I had a form to get my liver checked but my car got broken into and they stole everything including my request form!!!! So when I have my 6 week check up will get another form. You had your dd at 37 weeks didnt you?

I did. She was 8lbs. A little sleepy for a few weeks and had trouble staying awake long enough to eat so I had to undress her a lot to keep her from getting too cozy.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Pinkin, did you sway?

coocoobananas
November 7th, 2012, 07:45 PM
This is crazy! Sorry to everyone hearing opposites:( I can hardly keep up with this thread!!
Today I hung out with my friend who had iui and had 2 girls... Now that's all I can think of lol!! She's now pregnant on her own and if it's a boy... Idk, I kinda think iui might be something I'll be investigating (she would have been on clomid too) I wonder if the dr here could be convinced to let me do that just to up my chances of a girl( since its illegal here)... Oh right but that would be 4 kids... Not so sure about that;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Coocoo, how are you doing lately? Are you feeling better?

jark22
November 7th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Cute baby Lassie! I assume everything went well during your scan... I'm not sure if that's the nub........

coocoobananas
November 7th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Coocoo, how are you doing lately? Are you feeling better?

Thanks 3m:) I think I'm doing better, more acceptance I suppose. I just keep trying to find the lesson I should be learning from this outcome, like should I have been grateful for what I had? That this boy is meant to be that maybe my daughter would have ended up a brat lol!! Idk!!
I definately feel like I don't believe in fate anymore but I'm sure I'll get over it:/ I'm ok till I see a mom with 2 boys and then a girl and then I feel angry again, the why not me thing? And I seem to see them daily lol! I just can't fight the feeling of completeness I really think I would have felt if this was a girl and that bothers me a lot. I hope I will find that when he's here.

spinningmadly
November 7th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Jark my ms gets worse with each subsequent pregnancy too. With my first I was nauseous the whole time but didn't puke, second I was puking a lot for 4 weeks or so and sick the rest of the time , last time I had hypermeisis and this time is just as bad!!! I don't mind having more kids injust don't know if I can do this pregnancy thig again

spinningmadly
November 7th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Cocoo I feel the same way when I see a mom with 2 boys and a girl. And I always see them too

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I know what you mean about fate. I had signs everywhere. You name it, it pointed in the direction of a girl. And this is my first real sway. I just thought everything lined up and this was it. I've had a bad day today with gd. I really hate it. It's put me in a very strange place. I need to be thankful for what I have and move on...after a few more days of crying...lol.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 7th, 2012, 08:17 PM
And again ladies, please know I do feel blessed to have a girl and I'm not trying to rub it in anyone's face. My desire to give her a sister is worse than the desire I had for her...if that makes sense. I'm upset that many women here didnt get the gender they swayed for. I don't like to think there's anyone out there feeling like I do today. I really wish we could all get together. It would make me feel so much better!!!

spinningmadly
November 7th, 2012, 09:33 PM
So I was reading and it seems like a lot of peris make gender guesses at 12 weeks! I don't know if it's bc they look for early gender signs bc of genetic disorders that occur in only one sex or what. Anyway now I'm freaking out even more!!

Shellbelle
November 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM
So I was reading and it seems like a lot of peris make gender guesses at 12 weeks! I don't know if it's bc they look for early gender signs bc of genetic disorders that occur in only one sex or what. Anyway now I'm freaking out even more!!

I wonder why? That's interesting. With dd I saw a peri (partial previa) and they did lots of us but were very businesslike and wouldn't talk about gender at all. Of course, that was 9 years ago lol.

My Doppler arrived today and I just found the hb. 164 bpm. It is so reassuring to hear! I'm trying not to be nervous about my nt scan tomorrow. It's at 820 central time so I should have an update pretty early in the day.

auroara78
November 7th, 2012, 10:50 PM
good luck shell on NT scan :)

Cinss
November 7th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Goodluck for tomorrow Shell :)

homebirthing princess
November 8th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Good luck shell xx

mummypink
November 8th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Good luck for your scan Shell.

Lassie - I would guess girl from that u/s but I'm no expert on nubs. Fx for you! x

Tiffani3
November 8th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Good luck today at your scan shell

Lassie such a cute baby :) can't see a obvious nub though xx

Lassie1982
November 8th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Good Luck Shell :)

Wishing4Pink
November 8th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Oh winngrin, sorry that you didn't hear girl. But congrats on your little boy. I'm so surprised at all the failed sways so far, fx that the numbers start improving soon x

Good luck today Shell x

Nes
November 8th, 2012, 06:39 AM
It's so hard to keep up with this thread because it moves so quickly (which is great that it is very active :-))

Sorry to hear about the opposites!! I went through GD with DS2.

Hopefully the scans in the future will start changing the odds on this thread.

Nes
November 8th, 2012, 06:44 AM
NCBeachyGrl - Do you mind adding me to the list on the first page? Bub is due 22 April and we swayed :XX:
Thanks! :)

Sunshiner
November 8th, 2012, 07:07 AM
I'm so sorry for those who have heard the opposite of what they swayed for and thankyou to everyone who was so kind to me yesterday after my scan; we have not been told for sure that this is another boy, I am going purely on what I saw (although of that I am pretty certain) and the nub shot. It's so reassuring to have this group to talk to without anyone judging, I really appreciate your support and wise words. Am clinging onto that tiny ray of hope for now but I'm not even kidding myself at this point.

Big hugs to those who need them today and huge luck to Shell for your scan..

Beachy: it'd be great if you could add me to the list too, we didn't really sway as such as I had only just heard about it 2 weeks before I conceived but as you know we're desperate for a girl.

spinningmadly
November 8th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Considering the odds everyone on this thread should start having girls to make it even!! It's crazy

dreamingpink77
November 8th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Hi all, I'm due in June so texting in another thread, but I do sometimes come over here and read your thread girls to see how you all are and if your sways worked. I'm so sorry to read that lots of you ladies who swayed pink are having blue. My heart is with you. I know that in the end you will all love your sons so much but I understand that you are heartbroken right now. I don't know yet what I'm having but am quite convinced that I'm carrying a boy and I'm already feeling sad about it, let alone when I hear 'It's a boy!', so I understand you. All this blue on this thread seems crazy, and it's making me feel less hopeful than I already was. I wish you all find peace within your hearts and for those who still have to find out, I wish you luck and that you have your desired gender. You are so lucky to have each other to support without judging here :)

Turning the page
November 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about everyone's gender opposites! It really is unbelievable how poor our stats are for this group. I suppose on the upside, the good news is that everyone's babies appear to be very healthy, Which is such a blessing as we all know. I have my NT scan in six days, and I'm still not sure if I want to look for a nub. Our sonographer is known for being very open to making gender predictions at the NT scan. However, it seems like so many ladies in this thread have struggled mightily with gender disappointment, and I'm not sure if I can put myself through that at this point. I will be so happy and blessed to have a healthy baby of any gender, but this is our last and to know with finality that I will only be the mother of boys is something I'm not quite ready to deal with. I change my mind back-and-forth on the whole thing at least four or five times a day-ha ha! So we shall see. My heart goes out to all of you ladies, and I know from the bottom of my heart that you will adore those sweet, wonderful little boys when they arrive. Xoxo

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM

Tech says she thinks maybe boy because she thought she saw something "sticking out" but said she's nowhere near sure. What do you think of this nub?

NCBeachyGrl
November 8th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I

Beachy: it'd be great if you could add me to the list too, we didn't really sway as such as I had only just heard about it 2 weeks before I conceived but as you know we're desperate for a girl.

Sure! When is your due date?

3blue2013
November 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM
NCBeach - can you add me as well? Due May 14, swayed pink.

Mae
November 8th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Awe Jheitz that's my b-day:) I'm due May 23, swayed boy but my nub is alllll girl. GL to you!

Mae
November 8th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Oh NCBeach can you add me too? Due May 23, swayed boy :) Thank you!

3blue2013
November 8th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Awe Jheitz that's my b-day:) I'm due May 23, swayed boy but my nub is alllll girl. GL to you!

:) I swayed girl but the one possible nub shot I got looks all boy to me. GL to you as well!

Mae
November 8th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I just got caught up reading through this thread and it looks like we're the bad luck club:) Lots of opposites, so we may fit right in! At least we'll have each other, as I don't plan to talk to anyone else about GD. GL to those still hoping!!

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Okay, put up a nub thread:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/18168-shellbelles-12-w-0-day-nub-pics.html

I just want to be prepared if this is a boy, because I know I will need time to get used to the idea.

Sunshiner
November 8th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hi Beachy I am due March 26th, thankyou!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 8th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I just got a call from the u/s place I went to for my gender scan. They want me to come back in because they weren't happy with the pics they got. WHAT???? It's not that close and I was stuck in tons of traffic. I know it's a boy. Why do they care??

Winngrin
November 8th, 2012, 11:35 AM
OK ladies I need some help here. I thought I would be better today but I'm not. I cannot wrap my mind around this baby being a boy. I so strongly felt it is a girl. I still do and am obsessing over stories online of women who were told boy at 16 weeks and then girl at. their big 20 week scan. I can't let go and am probably not going to be able to until the 20 week scan if boy is confirmed. I'm obsessing over my potty shot. One looks very boy, one looks like cord, one has 3 lines but the middle line starts further out. I can't post the pictures from my phone and our laptop is done for.
Is this denial? Grief? Mother's intuition?

Rosie85
November 8th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Weird Three, maybe they got it wrong?!

TT_3814
November 8th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Big :hugs: to those who need them, my heart goes out to those of you feeling down right now.

I'm trying not to stress out but pelvic pressure started yesterday, just shy of week 17. Didnt happen until week 19 with my angel.. Waiting for my Peri's office to call back to see what they say. What I wouldn't give for a normal cervix. :(

Winngrin
November 8th, 2012, 11:37 AM
3M, when are yo going?? That would instantly drive me crazy!

Rosie85
November 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Winn, I am in the same position as you! I refuse to 100% accept this is a boy until my next ultrasound. My potty shots sucked and I don't believe the, yet. I too have been obsessing online over stories of wrong gender guesses at 16 weeks. So you are not alone and not crazy...just hopeful!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I know they didn't. I swear one of the pics looks more obvious than NC's new ones...lol. I'm thinking the only issue is the fact that the baby was upside down and the cord was all over the place. But she did get good shots. And she pointed out the penis and scrotom. We're having a nasty storm today so I told them there's no way I'm going.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 8th, 2012, 11:43 AM
And they were potty shots to boot. She said everything look good with the baby so I'm not concerned that he has any issues. I'm good never seeing that place again. The feeling I left with was terrible.

NCBeachyGrl
November 8th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Here are all my confirmed boy pics...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/confirmed-boy-pics/18183-beachys-baby-boy-pics-12-14-16-weeks.html

I went back today and not one ounce of me was sad. I know you ladies will get there and it is hard to imagine being happy, but I promise it gets better. I already feel so much more connected to this baby than any of my other babies and I just feel like everything is meant to be. And...talking about signs...the owner of the private place was talking to me about how unfair it is that all these unfit mothers have kids and how there needs to be better parents and moms out there and that her biggest regret is that she didn't have one more baby. I knew right there that I was meant to have a 4th.

I am sorry so many ladies are suffering and sad. It does and it will get better. Big hugs!

NCBeachyGrl
November 8th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Threemen - that is so strange! When is your u/s at the OB office? Maybe it would be best to wait until then if you don't feel like going back to that place. What a weird phone call for them to make!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 8th, 2012, 12:02 PM
My anatomy scan is the 28th of this month. I'm waiting till then. Weird though.

Rosie85
November 8th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Thinking of you TT, I hope you can be seen and that it is nothing. I get pelvic pressure too but I can see how it makes you nervous with what happened last time.

Mae
November 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM
TT I'm thinking of you and praying all is well! GL :bighug:

Tiffani3
November 8th, 2012, 01:19 PM
TT hope you get seen soon and all is well fx xx

Nc I'm so pleased your feeling positive just looked at your pics he is sooooooo yummy xx

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Thinking of you today, TT!

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Oh, coocoo. My heart just melted. He is so beautiful.

coocoobananas
November 8th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I thought I'd post my 3d picture of the little guy...if his 'junk' wasn't so clear, I would have thought this face could be a girl;)6091

spinningmadly
November 8th, 2012, 02:04 PM
seriously I think we need to rename this thread the gender opposites thread :X .... :(

Coocoo that picture just melted my heart! how sweet!!!!

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Okay, WHERE are my posts going? I replied to coocoo and also on Lassie's u/s thread, and neither one shows up now?

Never mind... my reply to coocoo shows up for me BEFORE her post on this thread. How weird.

NCBeachyGrl
November 8th, 2012, 02:06 PM
coocoo...he is so precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coocoobananas
November 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Sorry Shell that was my fault! I realized my name wasn't quite blacked out so I re posted;)

Mae
November 8th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Coocoo he is adorable!! What a perfect picture to have:)

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 02:10 PM
LOL, thank you for telling me! I seriously thought I was losing it. :) It's been a long day so far.

Tiffani3
November 8th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Oh coocoo he's super yummy too xx

Tiffani3
November 8th, 2012, 02:42 PM
OK ladies I need some help here. I thought I would be better today but I'm not. I cannot wrap my mind around this baby being a boy. I so strongly felt it is a girl. I still do and am obsessing over stories online of women who were told boy at 16 weeks and then girl at. their big 20 week scan. I can't let go and am probably not going to be able to until the 20 week scan if boy is confirmed. I'm obsessing over my potty shot. One looks very boy, one looks like cord, one has 3 lines but the middle line starts further out. I can't post the pictures from my phone and our laptop is done for.
Is this denial? Grief? Mother's intuition?

Big hugs to you sweetie. It's better to be told boy now than the other way round and it be wrong!! xx

auroara78
November 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
beautiful baby boy cocccoo...all these gorgeous ultrasound pics of scrumpy baby boys!

jark22
November 8th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Not completely baby related but I just need to talk. I've been having a really bad day today. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but my mom passed away 6 months ago (at only 60 years old) on my younger son's 3rd birthday. Everywhere I went today, there were tons of women out with their moms.......Grandmothers out with their grandchildren.........and just plain old women. I lost it while I was in Michaels :(. I just miss her A LOT!!! More than I can even express.

Before she died, she wrote each of us a letter. In mine she told me she hoped I had a little girl one day so that I could once again have a mother daughter relationship. This is part of the reason I am so incredibly desperate for a daughter. She ADORED my boys and they loved her so much. I'm sad she won't get to meet this new little one. And this baby will never ever know how awesome his/her Mema was.

I dreamed a little bit today and looked around at baby girl clothes. I really hope I get to actually buy them soon. This made me feel a little better. All the opposites on this board are getting discouraging though :(. I'm so sad for everyone.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. If you still have your mom- go give her a big hug today or just call an tell her how much you love her. You never know how much longer you'll get to do those things.

sbmommy
November 8th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Hi, I'm new here and joining the board late, hopefully not too late! I'm due March 12 with another baby girl, swayed for boy and failed again. I love seeing the beautiful ultrasounds and would love to share in your successful sways and your heartaches. I'm happy to spread my sticky pink dust to anyone and everyone who needs it!

Rosie85
November 8th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Oh jark! Big big hugs. So sorry for your loss. I really hope you have a dd in there to help fill that hole.

My mom isn't dying but she is going blind and it hurts knowing she won't be able to see her grand kids much longer but I am so grateful she will still be there.

Rosie85
November 8th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Ohhhhh Coocoo your baby boy is gorgeous! Really makes me want a 3d scan!

Rosie85
November 8th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Welcome sb mommy! Sorry about the failed sway :-( you have come to the perfect place to heal though as we know the pain!

mummypink
November 8th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Not completely baby related but I just need to talk. I've been having a really bad day today. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but my mom passed away 6 months ago (at only 60 years old) on my younger son's 3rd birthday. Everywhere I went today, there were tons of women out with their moms.......Grandmothers out with their grandchildren.........and just plain old women. I lost it while I was in Michaels :(. I just miss her A LOT!!! More than I can even express.

Before she died, she wrote each of us a letter. In mine she told me she hoped I had a little girl one day so that I could once again have a mother daughter relationship. This is part of the reason I am so incredibly desperate for a daughter. She ADORED my boys and they loved her so much. I'm sad she won't get to meet this new little one. And this baby will never ever know how awesome his/her Mema was.

I dreamed a little bit today and looked around at baby girl clothes. I really hope I get to actually buy them soon. This made me feel a little better. All the opposites on this board are getting discouraging though :(. I'm so sad for everyone.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. If you still have your mom- go give her a big hug today or just call an tell her how much you love her. You never know how much longer you'll get to do those things.

Sending you a big hug, I lost my Dad aged only 60 3 years ago now. I still miss him so much, there is so much I want to tell him about and I wish he was here to see my boys grow up. It is incredibly hard, life can be so unfair. xxx

Cinss
November 8th, 2012, 04:06 PM
3Men I wonder what that is all about, they wanted you to come back for another scan, ive never heard of that happening before??? Can you ring them and ask?

Jark, i am so sad reading your post, i cant imagine how painful it is losing your mother :( Big hugs for you xx

Coocoo what a cute baby you have there!

Welcome sbmommy, sorry about the opposite.

mummypink
November 8th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Threemen - maybe they missed some measurements or something? Hope you get some lovely clear shots of girly bits this time and it turns out to be the cord in the way.

Coocoo your 3d scan pic is just so adorable, what a perfect little baby you have cooking! :)

Right, I've decided NO MORE OPPOSITES FOR THIS GROUP!! It is seriously too crazy so from now on everyone will get the DG! Positive thinking ladies!! ;) xxx

TT_3814
November 8th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Thank you for all the thoughts and positive wishes ladies! I'm happy to say it was a false alarm, cervix is still very closed and gained a bit of length 4cm instead of 3.5. Baby is still doing well and looked like he/she was sucking his/her thumb. Taking it very easy for the rest of the weekend while I wait for Monday's appointment. Really appreciate the support here. :)

Welcome to new ladies joining in!

Very sweet scan pic, Coocoo! :)

3blue2013
November 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Thank you for all the thoughts and positive wishes ladies! I'm happy to say it was a false alarm, cervix is still very closed and gained a bit of length 4cm instead of 3.5. Baby is still doing well and looked like he/she was sucking his/her thumb. Taking it very easy for the rest of the weekend while I wait for Monday's appointment. Really appreciate the support here. :)

TT - I'm assuming you have a risk for preterm labor? I had both of my boys 1 month early and am praying this little one stays in longer. I have to go thru the Progesterone shots, contraction meds, cervical measurements and eventually bedrest as I get further along. Good luck to you!

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 05:36 PM

So glad to hear that everything's okay and that you had a good appt.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 8th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I went back in. I think they weren't happy with the pics they got. They didn't doubt gender though. So I went in and fell in love. My little guy gave me the finger twice and grabbed his package many times. I'm so glad yesterday is over. It feels good right now to be a mom of 4 boys and a girl.

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Lol, now THAT'S a boy. I'm glad you're feeling better and that you had a chance to see your boy in action. :)

NCBeachyGrl
November 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM
3Men - my little baby was doing the same with grabbing is wee wee :) My tech said she can always tell it is a boy if they have their hands down there LOL. That last pic in my confirmed boy pics shows his hand down there. LOL!!!

So glad you are getting used to your little man!

spinningmadly
November 8th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Hahha totally a boy thing

Rosie85
November 8th, 2012, 06:38 PM
So going back in was a blessing in disguise! So happy you are doing better now!

TT thank goodness it was a false alarm!

jark22
November 8th, 2012, 06:48 PM
LOL! DS2 has always been obsessed with his little 'friend'. Ever since he was a baby- his hand always seems to end up down there. When he was a toddler, we couldn't put him in one piece pajamas because he needed to put his hand down his pants in order to fall asleep. He would get so upset if he couldn't have access. It's not like that anymore- but just so funny how early the bond starts :)

TT_3814
November 8th, 2012, 06:48 PM
TT - I'm assuming you have a risk for preterm labor? I had both of my boys 1 month early and am praying this little one stays in longer. I have to go thru the Progesterone shots, contraction meds, cervical measurements and eventually bedrest as I get further along. Good luck to you!

Incompetent cervix is my biggest issue but preterm labor isn't being ruled out since I had it with DS3. Same here with progesterone shots, continued cervical checks and bed rest, if contractions become an issue I'll get contraction meds but he thinks 17P on it's own will be fine. I'll be thinking of you and good luck to you too!

Shell~ Thank you!! :)

LOL, 3men!! That's a boy alright! ;) Aww, glad you're starting to feel better.

Shellbelle
November 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM
but just so funny how early the bond starts :)

This line literally made me laugh out loud!

mummypink
November 9th, 2012, 03:26 AM
So glad everything is ok TT. xx

Threemen - your post made me chuckle, so glad you are feeling better about it all. He sounds like a little character already! ;)

Turning the page
November 9th, 2012, 07:30 AM
This line literally made me laugh out loud!

Me too!! My sweet, innocent 24 mo DS the other day was stretching out his "weenus" (what he calls it) while sitting in the bath, and kept saying, "Look, mama, I'm BIG!!" Oh, good Lord. :D

Shellbelle
November 9th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Me too!! My sweet, innocent 24 mo DS the other day was stretching out his "weenus" (what he calls it) while sitting in the bath, and kept saying, "Look, mama, I'm BIG!!" Oh, good Lord. :D

Lol, mine is the same age and he is constantly pulling on his in the bath tub, too. My nephew calls his a "pee-naas."

Shellbelle
November 9th, 2012, 08:24 AM
I met with my new doc yesterday and I really like her. I'm still having what feels like menstrual cramps so she checked my cervix and ran a culture for yeast/bacterial infections just in case. The cultures came back clear and she said that my cervix was still long and closed, but that it still bled at the slightest touch. And of course, I have had slight spotting ever since the exam. :(

Otherwise everything looks okay. But for awhile there I worried that this was punishment for being disappointed about nubs. I know that life and God don't work that way, but its an irrational worry that's still in my head.

I promise I won't be a Debby Downer all day!

Winngrin
November 9th, 2012, 08:53 AM
3M, so glad to hear you are doing better!!

TT, I also have an incompetent cervix and had a cerclage placed at 13 weeks. DS2 was a 30 weeker and DS3 was a 33+6 weeker. I'm also doing the P17 shots. Hoping for a baby born close enough to full term that we can hold him right away instead of him being taken directly to NICU.

Today is Ds3's first birthday, DS1 made the school basketball team, and I get my GIRL puppy next Thursday so today I'm just feeling thankful for what I've been blessed with. STAY AWAY GD, YOU A*****E!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 9th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Winngrin, you're going to be in love instantly when your long eared little girl arrives. My basset Gary is AWESOME!!! And your boys will love her too.

Shellbelle
November 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Winngrin, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this sweet baby will stay put till at least 37 weeks for you! Mine are usually born at about 36 and I hate even a short nicu stay.

auroara78
November 9th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I'm glad to hear your ladies are feeling more postive. And recently my DS1 was messing with his junk (he just turned 5) and my DH asked him why he was messing it with it, and he said, "oh Daddy, it's soooo enoromous!" my husband cracked up and then ended up texting all guy friends about what our son said...Men!

And changing DS2's diapers...I'm constantly swatting his hands away so I can clean him up.

3blue2013
November 9th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I have to say, you ladies are giving me hope for controlling GD this time around. I had it horribly with DS2 since I was convinced it was my DD. While my nub pic is a bit tricky, since the baby is curled, I think it screams boy and I have to admit, my heart is already a little heavy. I am almost leaning towards having the tech write the gender down and opening it in the privacy of my own home so I can shed tears if needed. This is our last baby so I know this is the end of a dream for me. I wouldn't trade my little boys for anything in the world but I can't help but feel a little incomplete. I'm trying to remind myself that it is the baby that is the blessing, not the gender.

Rosie85
November 9th, 2012, 01:24 PM
The baby is the blessing indeed! Doesn't change the emptiness we feel but knowing that helps ous move past it and heal. Glad we can provide some hope jheitz.

TT_3814
November 9th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Shell~ Glad you like your new doctor and no infection, sorry your cervix is so sensitive though. (((hugs))) I hope the spotting goes away soon.

Winn~ Is this your first cerclage? It is for me, got it placed a 12.3 weeks. I had a 30 weeker too, DS3. Hoping to make it to or very close to term also, fingers crossed for both of us! :HH: Happy birthday to your DS, congrats to your oldest and yay for your puppy coming to your family soon! :D

Auroara~ That is too funny! :P

::Hugs:: Jheitz.

Shellbelle
November 9th, 2012, 03:19 PM
My kids and I decided to dig up my 2yo DS's 12+1 video, since I only had one print from that scan and it didn't show a nub. There were NO gender clues! Good thing I hadn't heard about nub theory then, LOL, or it would have driven me nuts. He was in a totally different position and so was the placenta (this time its anterior). Yes, I'm totally nubsessed.

spinningmadly
November 9th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Posted in ultrasound forum.

NCBeachyGrl
November 9th, 2012, 04:12 PM
What did I just get myself into? I volunteered to host Thanksgiving at our house for like 20 ppl. I have SO much to do and such little time! CRAP!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 9th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I have it here too. And then I go out at about 1am for Black Friday shopping. YIKES!!

Rosie85
November 9th, 2012, 04:17 PM
We are still trying to figure thanksgiving out! We leave for black Friday early and get home around 2am.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Rosie do you go to the Mall of America? lol

spinningmadly
November 9th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Same here, hosting it here bc it also ds2's birthday