PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2013 Roll call!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

suregena
November 27th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Haven't thrown up at all this pregnancy, which I'm glad... feel awful for all the ladies here who have been so so sick. :(

spinningmadly
November 27th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Hahaha I always crave candy too and then I throw it up

coocoobananas
November 27th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Mine is anterior too! Second time! My first was a boy and anterior too... Of course more girls have anterior... But I'm the exception:/ lucky me!!
Surgena! Where the heck do you live, people don't seem very nice, sheesh!! I'm sure you look great! 14 weeks is that awkward time of just feeling big but not pregnant looking...ignore them!!

spinningmadly
November 27th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Better too big than small! Means babies growing and your baby was measuring ahead anyway!

Rosie85
November 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Well they always say the quickest way to lose weight is get the tummy flu...yup I lost over 6 lbs in one day :-/

Shellbelle
November 27th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Are you feeling better today, Rosie? I hope so.

Rosie85
November 27th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I am still very dizzy, weak and sore but my stomach feels much better :-)

suregena
November 27th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Mine is anterior too! Second time! My first was a boy and anterior too... Of course more girls have anterior... But I'm the exception:/ lucky me!!
Surgena! Where the heck do you live, people don't seem very nice, sheesh!! I'm sure you look great! 14 weeks is that awkward time of just feeling big but not pregnant looking...ignore them!!

Hahah, I'm an American in the UK. It took me a full year to get used to the fact that they weren't hating on me and thinking I was an idiot - it's just the dry humor and they say what they mean and they aren't scared or embarrassed to. I don't think they meant anything bad by it... the lady who said it is quite motherly towards me (baked me ginger buns early on in pregnancy.) I think she was making an observation but I'm still a sensitive flower! Her daughter is 17 weeks pregnant, but it's her first baby, so I think she can't help but compare. I told her later today, "Hey... short lady [me], not much tummy space, 2nd baby... all it can go is out, thanks!"

Sorry I've been MIA the last several days... needed to quiet myself to stop nubsessing...

homebirthing princess
November 27th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I crave junk too....I love sweets (starburst suregena my fave) and chocolate I also love cheese!!

3m good luck at your scan hun xx

Hope your ok Rosie x

Tiffani3
November 27th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Hi girlys
Good luck tomorrow with your scan 3m
Hoping at least one of us has a wrong gender scan!!! Not me though I saw little mans willy before anything else lol.
Oh poor you Rosie hope your feeling a little better!!!
Yeah suregena British humour is very dry! Just throw some random insult back at them! One of the girls at work today commented on how big I was already! So kind! Like I don't know!!
My reply was well it is my 4th and there must be enough room for baby to lay like a star fish! Lol x

Shellbelle
November 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Sorry I've been MIA the last several days... needed to quiet myself to stop nubsessing...

Did it work? I'm asking because right now I'm watching my scan DVD again, trying to decide if what I thought was te nub is the nub, or if its maybe what I'm seeing a little lower down... Lol.

coocoobananas
November 27th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I have a friend who constantly tells me how she never was as big as me now in her pregnancies right til the end! First, it's false, she was a whale with her first and 2nd I'm a shorty too and have bigger babies than her. So yes, I'm a small package holding a bigger baby than either of hers!! So annoying!!!

hotdogz&boyz
November 27th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Holy cow! I went away for a few days (wednesday to Sunday) and y'all add another 20 pages of posts. I want to read them...but it's prolly not going to happen.

I hope everyone is well and enjoyed thanksgiving (for those who are stateside). I just wanted to say hi. And I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of our gang shapes up in regard to our stats. I was noticing its boy heavy in here (although I am sure it had been mentioned). Good news for the boy swayers!! Lol. My scan is next Friday. But I'll be away from Thursday-Thursday visiting my in-laws (about as much fun as ripping out all of my teeth myself). But hopefully it will distract me and the week will go by quickly. I find I am better about not obsessing when I am distracted and being away from home with two little kids is a good way to do it! So hopefully that will work.

Carry on with lots of conversations. I hope I didn't miss anything too juicy. I might have Internet access on vacation, but I am sure I'll miss a lot while I am away then too.

Cinss
November 27th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Im being a junk food pig too :( i have eaten a whole tin of caramel and now im onto a tin of condensed milk! I know its so bad because its basically pure sugar, but its so yummy. I have put on 3kg so far (i think thats about 6.6 lbs). I am feeling much better about food though i can now stomach red meat and salad.

Rosie85
November 27th, 2012, 04:21 PM
You drink the condensed milk by itself?! Wow...that would be thick and tasty, haha. I would just pour it over chocolate cake with caramel.

3girlsinarow
November 27th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Hi Ladies....on the topic of food....the good news is today I hit the pizza buffet with my pizza obsessed 2 year old dd while my other 2 dd's were at school and preschool. :) So, that made little girl and me both very happy.

Hehehehe....the gripe of the day is I went to the grocery store after and as soon as I walked in I started having a migraine (I get the nasty visual aura where my vision gets screwed up for about half an hour before the pain starts.). YUCK! I hate migraines....I have dealt with them since puberty off and on basically but I really despise them during pregnancy....as if I didn't have enough to make me feel yucky. I am feeling much better now, though, after a few hours of rest and my meds so thankfully I can go on with my day.

Sorry to hear some of you ladies are still really sick (I still throw up here and there)....and have been dealing quite a bit with other tummy troubles (tmi)....but am better than I was. Only a day and a half till ultrasound time.....does anyone have a time machine where they could just drop me into Thursday morning. Rosie....I hope you are feeling better....I hate stomach bugs...such misery I know.

Oh, still not really feeling baby move yet (there has been a time or two I think it was but nothing absolutely certain like last time)....and I know what it feels like bc this is baby 4.....Gee...come on, baby, pummel me a few good times in the belly and it would make me feel soooooooo much more at ease. Ha!

3girlsinarow
November 27th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Oh, can anyone enlighten me on how to get a cute little ticker at the bottom of my posts.....I never have bothered to figure that out and I'm not sure where to start. I'm a little behind with that stuff, I guess. :)

Rosie85
November 27th, 2012, 04:23 PM
My scan is now tomorrow morning. They had the nerve to yell at me saying I should have been there yesterday...sick or not! Ummmm what?!

3girlsinarow
November 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM
My scan is now tomorrow morning. They had the nerve to yell at me saying I should have been there yesterday...sick or not! Ummmm what?!

Oh my word....they must be nuts....my doc's office ask you to please cancel your appointment and reschedule if you are sick like you've been. Gee, where's the compassion....they would not be at work if they were sick like that. Oh, well, people unfortunately never cease to amaze me. Hope you enjoy your scan....it's always such a miracle seeing that little life on the screen. :)

Tiffani3
November 27th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Oh cinss condensed milk that sounds good!! I'm just obsessed with chocolate at moment :)

Poor you 3girls migraines are the worse hope your feeling better.

Good luck tomorrow Rosie xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 27th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Good luck tomorrow Rosie!!!

NCBeachyGrl
November 27th, 2012, 05:58 PM
My signature desert is caramel pie and all you have to do is boil 2 cans of condensed milk for 3 hours (turning and adding water every 30 min), let sit in fridge for an hour, open the cans, pour into a graham cracker crust, and then top with an entire thing of cool whip or whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate chips. It is SOOOOOOO good!!!

suregena
November 27th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Did it work? I'm asking because right now I'm watching my scan DVD again, trying to decide if what I thought was te nub is the nub, or if its maybe what I'm seeing a little lower down... Lol.

Hell no! But it kept me from bugging you guys. :)

Bimby
November 27th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Haha I looked at my DVD for the umpteenth time yesterday.. how on earth will I last another 4.5 weeks!!! All this talk of food is making me hungry!! I'm massive again this time around, I'm just one of these ones that the mere word of pregnancy makes me put on the pud. I'm already getting twin comments, delightful really .
On a happy note I think I felt bubs for real this morning, I think he/she was being forecful though as it felt like proper kicks. I figure I probably won't feel the little flutters. It was middle of uterus down low so pretty certain it was baby and I felt it a few times in a row. thnk I was squashing him/her, poor luv lol.
Good luck for the upcoming scans, So jealous!!!

Cinss
November 27th, 2012, 06:37 PM
You drink the condensed milk by itself?! Wow...that would be thick and tasty, haha. I would just pour it over chocolate cake with caramel.

Yep with a spoon :oops:

jark22
November 27th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Lassie1982: check out this thread. It doesn't seem like the free hcg and Papp-a theory is very accurate.

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/127188.aspx?PageIndex=10

suregena
November 27th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Haha I looked at my DVD for the umpteenth time yesterday.. how on earth will I last another 4.5 weeks!!! All this talk of food is making me hungry!! I'm massive again this time around, I'm just one of these ones that the mere word of pregnancy makes me put on the pud. I'm already getting twin comments, delightful really .
On a happy note I think I felt bubs for real this morning, I think he/she was being forecful though as it felt like proper kicks. I figure I probably won't feel the little flutters. It was middle of uterus down low so pretty certain it was baby and I felt it a few times in a row. thnk I was squashing him/her, poor luv lol.
Good luck for the upcoming scans, So jealous!!!

I felt my son quite early - 15 weeks, so I've been waiting to feel this one. I keep having moments where I think I've felt something but it's still so hard to tell. I have to be still and focused to notice anything... but I think I've caught a feeling of something at least a few times so far.

Cinss
November 27th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Oh, can anyone enlighten me on how to get a cute little ticker at the bottom of my posts.....I never have bothered to figure that out and I'm not sure where to start. I'm a little behind with that stuff, I guess. :)

click on someones ticker that you like the look of, or google pregnancy tickers, and it will take you to the ticker making website, do all the things there, then copy the BBcode, then come back here, go to settings at the top and then edit signiture on the left and paste it in there :)

3girlsinarow
November 27th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Aha...thanks Cinss....I think I got my ticker a ticking....hehe. Let's see is this worked.

Rosie85
November 27th, 2012, 10:33 PM
My friend just told me two of her friends were told the wrong sex at ultrasound. Both done at 21 weeks, one was told girl and had a boy, the other was told boy and had girl. I'm totally excited about that. Haha. My scan was done earlier so I have an even better chance right? A girl can dream!

Cinss
November 28th, 2012, 12:14 AM
My friend just told me two of her friends were told the wrong sex at ultrasound. Both done at 21 weeks, one was told girl and had a boy, the other was told boy and had girl. I'm totally excited about that. Haha. My scan was done earlier so I have an even better chance right? A girl can dream!

What a shock for those families! I heard it happens more with boys turning into girls because the cord is mistaken for willy.

Rosie85
November 28th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Yay for those cords! Hahahaha!

Bimby
November 28th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Has anyone taken any "bump" pics yet?? I feel pretty huge, I know its my 3rd but Im already getting the awful comments on how huge I am - like I have so much control over it. I feel like they think I must just be eating anything & everything (well maybe I am lol) but really I get big, every baby Ive had has been the same (and I have big babies).. Anyway Ive been googling images and its been comforting to me to know Im not alone.. Anyway, does anyone wanna share their bump pics?? I might take one in the morning as at night Im huge but its all food & water.

Cinss
November 28th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Bimby - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-march-april-may-2013/12706-baby-bump-pics.html

Bimby
November 28th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Awesome!! Thanks Cinss

Lassie1982
November 28th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Lassie1982: check out this thread. It doesn't seem like the free hcg and Papp-a theory is very accurate.

Reading now!!!
Thanks helps :)

coocoobananas
November 28th, 2012, 01:38 AM

Hmmm fingers crossed my kids penis shaped umbilical cord is just that and not an actual penis lol! Guess not hey?!?;)

Lassie1982
November 28th, 2012, 01:57 AM
What a shock for those families! I heard it happens more with boys turning into girls because the cord is mistaken for willy.

I'm going to ask a really silly question.......so bear with me LOL.

I've heard this as well before, and it confuses me....

The width of the umbiblical cord would surely be thicker then the width of a penis?? Even at birth the penis can't be as wide as an umbilical cord can it? So definitely not at the half way mark in pregnancy? Or is it thinner then the willy would be?

Also, the umbilical cord has 2 separate blood ******s running through it, when I had my scan she changed the view on the machine and you could see the 2 separate blood ******s flowing, so couldn't they just use that see wether they are looking at cord or penis?

I just want to be well prepared for Saturday, if they show me a willy I want to be certain that it IS a willy and not cord.

Lassie1982
November 28th, 2012, 02:03 AM

Looks promising!

I tried to do a tally based on those that announced an outcome in that thread, and by making a guess on the outcome based on the info in their tickers.
Out of a total of 27, I noted 15 for whom the theory was INCORRECT and 12 for who, it was correct.
Allowing for some errors it still only gives an accuracy rate of around 50/50 so maybe this one isn't something to place too much hope on.

Cinss
November 28th, 2012, 02:27 AM
I'm going to ask a really silly question.......so bear with me LOL.

I've heard this as well before, and it confuses me....

The width of the umbiblical cord would surely be thicker then the width of a penis?? Even at birth the penis can't be as wide as an umbilical cord can it? So definitely not at the half way mark in pregnancy? Or is it thinner then the willy would be?

Also, the umbilical cord has 2 separate blood ******s running through it, when I had my scan she changed the view on the machine and you could see the 2 separate blood ******s flowing, so couldn't they just use that see wether they are looking at cord or penis?

I just want to be well prepared for Saturday, if they show me a willy I want to be certain that it IS a willy and not cord.

I'd say the tech would have to be inexperienced, or in a rush, and they may just see part of the cord, not the whole thing, im sure it doesn't happen very much, but human error is always going to be an issue. I'm sure your tech will be very intent on getting it right for you seeing as it is a gender scan you are paying for.

Lassie1982
November 28th, 2012, 03:21 AM
I'm sure your tech will be very intent on getting it right for you seeing as it is a gender scan you are paying for.

Good point :) you always know the right thing to say :)

homebirthing princess
November 28th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Hope your scans go well today ladies xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 28th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Thanks. Rosie and I are hoping for the same thing. It would be absolutely amazing if the u/s wrong. But I've never had it happen to me. This is a little guy, and I'm just praying everything is ok with him. I have a friend who is due a week before me. She had her anatomy scan last week and the baby has a cyst on his brain. She also has a son with autism. I found out yesterday, and I've been really nervous since then. I pray all of our babies are healthy. Good luck today Rosie.

Bimby
November 28th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Thanks. Rosie and I are hoping for the same thing. It would be absolutely amazing if the u/s wrong. But I've never had it happen to me. This is a little guy, and I'm just praying everything is ok with him. I have a friend who is due a week before me. She had her anatomy scan last week and the baby has a cyst on his brain. She also has a son with autism. I found out yesterday, and I've been really nervous since then. I pray all of our babies are healthy. Good luck today Rosie.

Im sure your LO will be ok hon, all the best with your scans tomorrow.
It must be so hard for your friend, I really hope everything turns out ok for her & her LO..
I worry myself that Im too obsessed with gender and ultimately all I should really care about is that my baby is ok at my next scan, in fact I am going to take a break from looking at nubs, Ive looked so many times and at the end of the day it's not going to change whether I have a boy or girl in there.

H&H pregnancies to you all :)

suregena
November 28th, 2012, 07:45 AM
My scan is in 2 weeks exactly *nervous*... and I get to go home (America) in 2 weeks, 1 day! Woohoooooo!

Happy scanning to those having them today!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 28th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Just got back. Baby looks great!!!! My placenta is anterior too. Hope all is well with you Rosie!!

spinningmadly
November 28th, 2012, 10:23 AM
3m&al- that's great!

spinningmadly
November 28th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Mines in 7 days .. :x

I've convinced myself it's another boy already but ds1 starts crying bc he always calls it a girl and talks about her and if I remind him it might be a boy he gets so upset. I feel so guilty.

Shellbelle
November 28th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Just got back. Baby looks great!!!! My placenta is anterior too. Hope all is well with you Rosie!!

Yay! And another anterior placenta??? Glad it went well!

Shellbelle
November 28th, 2012, 11:21 AM

I've convinced myself it's another boy already but ds1 starts crying bc he always calls it a girl and talks about her and if I remind him it might be a boy he gets so upset. I feel so guilty.

I know you feel that this is a boy, but I'm praying that you get a big surprise next week. FX!

Lassie1982
November 28th, 2012, 01:11 PM

Mine is in 2 days......and I've done exactly the same as you, I'm certain it's a boy, my nub guesses, and the stats on this thread have me feeling certain its a boy.

Fingers crossed we can both be proven wrong.

Oh and by the way I was told at my nt scan that my placenta is anterior too!

Butterfly Spirit
November 28th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I just wanted to let you know the update on my anterior placenta incase you missed it, since some of you have that are are worried.
She moved up it was discovered at my last scan.. it took her about 27.5 weeks but she did it! LOL :)

homebirthing princess
November 28th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Spinning I really pray u have your dd in there hun xx

In fact I hope every1 still waiting to find out has their dg cooking inside!! Xx

Rosie85
November 28th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Hey ladies! I am so utterly and completely in love with my little man! He was sooo naughty for his scan and really only showed his manhood and hid everything else, haha....so no doubt this is my theodore! I got a nice surprise and they did 3d for me and I got to see his cute little face. He was chewing his fingers and clapping and kicking his feet all over...ugh so cute! I may have to go back to get some new spine shots but everything was looking great I am soooo happy to be having another healthy baby!

3girlsinarow
November 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Hey ladies! I am so utterly and completely in love with my little man! He was sooo naughty for his scan and really only showed his manhood and hid everything else, haha....so no doubt this is my theodore! I got a nice surprise and they did 3d for me and I got to see his cute little face. He was chewing his fingers and clapping and kicking his feet all over...ugh so cute! I may have to go back to get some new spine shots but everything was looking great I am soooo happy to be having another healthy baby!

Yay! Congratulations on your healthy baby boy! I am so glad you enjoyed your scan and that all is well. :)

Shellbelle
November 28th, 2012, 02:23 PM

Oh, that is so cute! And I LOVE his name! So happy that you had a great scan.

3girlsinarow
November 28th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Wow....been thinking all day about my scan tomorrow. I can't believe I am like 18 hours away from finding out. I keep trying to keep myself occupied by doing something (heaven knows I have tons of housework to do)...but it's odd bc even though I logically want to keep busy, I can't seem to make myself do much of anything but veg and obsess..and wonder what is going to be revealed tomorrow. On a totally bigger note, either way I will be sooooooo relieved to see a healthy baby (boy or girl) bc I still haven't really felt definite movements. My 3rd dd had a cyst on her brain at my 19 week scan and it scared me to pieces (thank the Lord it was gone at a 24 week scan and she is perfectly perfect in every way). I go tomorrow at 9 am but it will likely be tomorrow afternoon before I can update everyone. My hubbs and I are planning to go out to lunch after to celebrate and then go get a bunch of pink or blue balloons to surprise DD1 and DD2 with. We are going to pick DD2 up from preschool at 1 and give her the pink or blue balloon bouquet and then head to the elem. school to surprise DD1 with her balloons and get her out early for the day. DD3 (the 2 yr. old) will not care either way (HA!)....she will just be slap happy to see a bunch of balloons. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time...get out of my way and turn into tomorrow morning! I feel like going bonkers!

Butterfly Spirit
November 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Best of Luck tomorrow 3girlsinarow, how very exciting!!!! :)

Turning the page
November 28th, 2012, 02:50 PM
There are so many scans happening right now--very busy board here! So happy to hear that everyone's babies are looking so healthy and beautiful...and placentas moving to their proper places. :)
I'll be thinking about you 3girls and Lassie--fingers crossed for healthy babes (and DG!). :)
Lassie, while the in-gender thread gave you hope, it's robbed me of mine--lol!! Now I've gone back to being a hand-wringing ninny. I will just be glad when I find out and can move on and fall in love with this little one. I felt so bonded to ds1 from day zero, even without ever knowing gender. So why is it so different now?? Oh well. I'll be stalking, so keep us posted! ;)

Rosie85
November 28th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah that's why I like finding out gender, it helps me bond and makes gender not matter at all. I am still sad I won't have a girl but I am not sad about my teddy bear at all. Just thinking about holding him and seeing him Makes me cry tears of joy, I just know he is going to hold a very special place in this mommas heart!

mummypink
November 28th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Fab news about the scans today Rosie and 3men, so glad your little ones are looking super healthy and cute! :)

Good luck for tomorrow 3girls, my fingers are firmly crossed for you that everything goes well and you get your dg.

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact we are having another boy but there is still an element of hope that maybe the tech got it wrong! Apparently there have been a few people told the wrong gender there - but I had both my other two scanned there and they got them right so I know it is very unlikely to be wrong!

I'm even partly contemplating having another, or at least having it as a back up plan in case I'm still suffering from bad gd after this little man is born.

Good luck to everyone else that has scans coming up! xxx

ynwa
November 28th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Good luck with scans tomorrow girls,I have mine to at 4.20pm uk time,hope she is still a she:.)will let you know soon as I do:.)

auroara78
November 28th, 2012, 03:50 PM
3girlsinarow, that is so such a cute idea with the balloons...good luck tomorrow!!

Rosie, I smiled so much reading your posts about your theodore, my sister named her last son that, and they call him teddy, and he's so cuddly and cute to go with his name...congratulations!

threemen, so the scan was cute, was Owen behaving himself?

Tiffani3
November 28th, 2012, 04:10 PM
So pleased your scans went well 3m and Rosie.

Good luck tomorrow 3girls and ynwa xx

ynwa
November 28th, 2012, 04:21 PM
So pleased your scans went well 3m and Rosie.

Good luck tomorrow 3girls and ynwa xx

Thank you x

Bimby
November 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Oh how lovely to hear abour the scans!! I cant wait to see my LO again! Your posts have made me so excited :)

Surgena, I will be stalking you in 2 weeks time!!! How long are you going to the US for?

3girls & ynwa cant wait to hear how your scans go, GoodLuck!!!! x

suregena
November 28th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Oh how lovely to hear abour the scans!! I cant wait to see my LO again! Your posts have made me so excited :)

Surgena, I will be stalking you in 2 weeks time!!! How long are you going to the US for?

From December 13th until January 10th. :D Not nearly long enough, but it's better then nothing!

Rosie85
November 28th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks auroura! I love the name, it's my grandpas and it just feels right for this baby boy in my heart. I really hope he comes out cuddly and cute! The scan tech was saying how snugly he was going to be because he was so snuggled Into a corner for the scan the whole time.

Rosie85
November 28th, 2012, 08:08 PM
There was a lady rushed in for an emergency scan while I was waiting...she said they couldn't find a heartbeat. My heart sak for her and I really hope they found it on the scan. She was saying how she lost her last baby at A later week too, like 15 or 16. Really makes me appreciate my healthy babes.

spinningmadly
November 28th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Ugh , that's awful,I hope they found it. I'm so afraid that's going to happen again for some unexplainable reason. I i i haven't used my doppler recently , i usually do it before I shower so I'm not all sticky but I keep forgetting to lately.

Rosie85
November 28th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Hugs spinning, I am sure your baby is and will be fine. I can't say I understand as I have not gone through it but I can imagine it would be scary each step of the pregnancy as you remember the past one. Those occurrences are rare and I really don't think you will experience it again. Pull out that doppler and have a listen :-)

3girlsinarow
November 28th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Okay....11 hours and counting.......pink or blue....blue or pink.....??????????????????????????? Okay, you ladies are going to laugh at me for saying this......but "Pray for a Penis"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband needs the estrogen and testoterone levels in this house to balance out a little. :bluecheer:

jark22
November 28th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Okay....11 hours and counting.......pink or blue....blue or pink.....??????????????????????????? Okay, you ladies are going to laugh at me for saying this......but "Pray for a Penis"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband needs the estrogen and testoterone levels in this house to balance out a little. :bluecheer:

Chanting: penis......Penis......PENIS!!!

coocoobananas
November 29th, 2012, 01:48 AM

Seriously if you don't get a penis with all them going around in here, something is wrong in the world!!!! Trade-sees?

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Hi

Am new to these.......Any guesses on the nub theory I am not sure where to look! x

Hi, try posting in the ultrasound section here - ULTRASOUND GENDER PREDICTION (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/)

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 02:29 AM

Sending you all my blue dust. Good luck xxx

suregena
November 29th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Last night I was trying to talk about middle names if it's a boy and my husband said he liked the ones I said but added, "But it doesn't matter because we won't likely be using them since it's a girl." I was like, "How are you so certain?" And he just said, "That's just what it feels like to me."

Oh dear, here's me trying to have balanced views on what the gender might be and he's already sure it's a girl. Hope he isn't let down if it's not.

Lassie1982
November 29th, 2012, 04:04 AM

Fx for you!!

Lassie1982
November 29th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Last night I was trying to talk about middle names if it's a boy and my husband said he liked the ones I said but added, "But it doesn't matter because we won't likely be using them since it's a girl." I was like, "How are you so certain?" And he just said, "That's just what it feels like to me."

Oh dear, here's me trying to have balanced views on what the gender might be and he's already sure it's a girl. Hope he isn't let down if it's not.

You know I really don't know why, because I'm not one to get feelings or intuitions, but for some reason, for you, ever since you announced your bfp I have had a strong girl feeling for you
Fx!!

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Just having some really vivid images of my 13.5/14.5 week scan at my Ob appt 1.5 weeks ago and I remember seeing 3 dots in a triangle (thought it was weird at the time) but now Im thinking maybe I am having a boy .. She said she didnt see any dangly bitsand possibly 3 lines but didnt want to guess as couldnt tell really but Im now thinking maybe she didnt want to say anything as I had said the sonographer at my NT scan guessed girl so maybe she thought it best for that place to break the news at my 20 week scan.. Im being crazy now arent I??? Ugh I feel so stupid for worrying myself. I didnt get any pics of the potty shots to obsess over (probably a good thing) How on earth am I going to hold out till the 2nd Jan without driving myself bonkers!!! Im so tempted to book a private scan but Id have to hide it from DH as he'd go nuts spending money for no good reason.. Has anyone seen girl potty shots with the 3 dotted triangle/? The thing Im worried about the most is that Ive blabbed to people saying they think girl but not to buy anything and the comments I get back are all "dont get your hopes up etc etc.." of course Im going to get excited by it sheesh!! Id hate to have to say Im having a boy and get the whole "told you so, oh you must be devastated" ugh I dread thinking about that..

Sorry for ranting... Cant say all this to DH as he already thinks Im mad..

Lassie1982
November 29th, 2012, 04:38 AM
Just having some really vivid images of my 13.5/14.5 week scan at my Ob appt 1.5 weeks ago and I remember seeing 3 dots in a triangle (thought it was weird at the time) but now Im thinking maybe I am having a boy .. She said she didnt see any dangly bitsand possibly 3 lines but didnt want to guess as couldnt tell really but Im now thinking maybe she didnt want to say anything as I had said the sonographer at my NT scan guessed girl so maybe she thought it best for that place to break the news at my 20 week scan.. Im being crazy now arent I??? Ugh I feel so stupid for worrying myself. I didnt get any pics of the potty shots to obsess over (probably a good thing) How on earth am I going to hold out till the 2nd Jan without driving myself bonkers!!! Im so tempted to book a private scan but Id have to hide it from DH as he'd go nuts spending money for no good reason.. Has anyone seen girl potty shots with the 3 dotted triangle/? The thing Im worried about the most is that Ive blabbed to people saying they think girl but not to buy anything and the comments I get back are all "dont get your hopes up etc etc.." of course Im going to get excited by it sheesh!! Id hate to have to say Im having a boy and get the whole "told you so, oh you must be devastated" ugh I dread thinking about that..

Sorry for ranting... Cant say all this to DH as he already thinks Im mad..

Oh Hun I know what your feeling, especially in regards to dealing with people comments, hence my thread http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20615

With regards to the sonographer not commenting, I think it's far more likely that she just genuinely wasn't sure rather then not wanting to say. I really don't think they go that deep, if they see something they say it, if they don't, then it's coz they really don't.

Don't worry about not having got a potty shot, they are notoriously inaccurate for gender determination before 15 weeks so if you had one it would be pointless agonising!

With Xmas and new year hopefully the time will fly quickly and before you know it you'll be at your scan :)

Fingers crossed your bundle is pink (and your scans did look girly to me)

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Thanks so much Lassie, I know Im being completely irrational, unfortunately it has been part and parcel of this pregnancy... So completely emotional and overreacting at everything, ugh hormones!! My Ob is really lovely Im sure she would have said something and looking at some potty shots maybe it was an upside down triangle.. Im going by memory which is so stupid lol Ive had a moment to breathe and relax.. Thanks again hon, I needed someone to speak rationally to me lol :) Not long for you now, how are you feeling about your scan?? xx

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 05:07 AM

My DP said similar things to me just after i got my bfp (boy though), as soon as i started saying i feel sick etc, he said he knew it was a boy, i really hope i dont let him down too.

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Bimby i think potty shots are very similar with both boys and girls before 15 weeks like Lassie said, i wouldnt worry about it, and 3 lines would look like a triangle at a few points, you know how they kind of zoom in and out with the image.

Lassie1982
November 29th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Thanks so much Lassie, I know Im being completely irrational, unfortunately it has been part and parcel of this pregnancy... So completely emotional and overreacting at everything, ugh hormones!! My Ob is really lovely Im sure she would have said something and looking at some potty shots maybe it was an upside down triangle.. Im going by memory which is so stupid lol Ive had a moment to breathe and relax.. Thanks again hon, I needed someone to speak rationally to me lol :) Not long for you now, how are you feeling about your scan?? xx

I think we ALL feel that way during our pregnancy at some point, I know I certainly do!

I'm very excited about the scan. I honestly think that I will be ok with hearing boy, sad, but not overly disappointed. It's everyone else's comments that I'm worried about :(
35.5 hours to go!

Lassie1982
November 29th, 2012, 05:30 AM
My DP said similar things to me just after i got my bfp (boy though), as soon as i started saying i feel sick etc, he said he knew it was a boy, i really hope i dont let him down too.

Cinns, YOU are not letting anyone down, and I'm certain your Dp wouldn't see it that way.
Yes he might be a bit down, and you might be as we'll, but your both going to love this baby so much, gender is nothing more then a roll of the dice I think, and both the mum and the dad play an equal part I think.
It's certainly no one fault, and no one is letting anyone down :)

Not long to go now, your on the home stretch, less then a week, just 5 sleeps (or 4 if you are already asleep lol)
Your tech seemed pretty confidant, surely someone that does that day in day out and would see 5-10 a day can't get it THAT wrong. Plus you got all boy guesses from here as well :)

I'm confidant you've got a little man in there :)

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 06:37 AM
I think we ALL feel that way during our pregnancy at some point, I know I certainly do!

I'm very excited about the scan. I honestly think that I will be ok with hearing boy, sad, but not overly disappointed. It's everyone else's comments that I'm worried about :(
35.5 hours to go!

That is exactly what I am worried about, more so than anything, other peoples comments.. Thanks again to you and Cinss you both have made me feel so much better x

Cinss I couldnt say it better then Lassie hon, you wont be letting anyone down so please dont feel that way if you dont hear boy (although Im pretty sure you will hear blue!! ;) )

Lassie that is soooo close!! Exciting!!! I'll just live through other peoples scans till mine I think :) x

3girlsinarow
November 29th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Okay, ladies.....2 hours and 20 minutes to go.....I'll be back on this afternoon probably sometime after 1:00 to update. Thanks for all the penis prayers! :) You ladies are great! I hardly slept last night and then woke up gagging to pieces from being so tired. Oh, mercy....I am so ready to get to 9:00.

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Thinking of you 3girls!!! Sending penie vibes your way lol

spinningmadly
November 29th, 2012, 08:25 AM
You can have ALL my blue dust!! Lol

suregena
November 29th, 2012, 08:49 AM

Were you sick with your daughters?

luckylass
November 29th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Hi ladies can I join in? I am due my first baby girl after two boys 17th March 2013 (St. Patricks Day).

jark22
November 29th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Hi ladies can I join in? I am due my first baby girl after two boys 17th March 2013 (St. Patricks Day).

Of course you can join!!! Congrats on the baby girl!

luckylass
November 29th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Thanks very much jark22.

I was going to join ages ago but ended up having a really bad bleed at 16 weeks and was hospitalised and then on bed rest for weeks so until I got the all clear after my 20 and 24 week scans with my consultant and the sonographer I was afraid to post at all in case I jinxed it all.

Hope you are all keeing well here.

The Anchor
November 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM

Awesome news 3men!

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Thanks very much jark22.

I was going to join ages ago but ended up having a really bad bleed at 16 weeks and was hospitalised and then on bed rest for weeks so until I got the all clear after my 20 and 24 week scans with my consultant and the sonographer I was afraid to post at all in case I jinxed it all.

Hope you are all keeing well here.

Welcome
How scary, what a worry that must have been, Congratulations on your dd xx

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 11:43 AM

:cheer: Luckylass! How very wonderful to see some more PINK! :) :cheer:
I'm sorry that you've had such a scary time with her though, I'm glad that things are so much better!

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Okay, ladies.....2 hours and 20 minutes to go.....I'll be back on this afternoon probably sometime after 1:00 to update. Thanks for all the penis prayers! :) You ladies are great! I hardly slept last night and then woke up gagging to pieces from being so tired. Oh, mercy....I am so ready to get to 9:00.

:bluecheer: STALKING!!!!!!!!! GL!!!! :) :bluecheer:

ynwa
November 29th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Just back from scan,baby is a girl:.)

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM

It's always nice to get that confirmation.. Just incase!!!!!

3girlsinarow
November 29th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hi Ladies....the hubs and I have been out having a penis party.................IT'S A BOY! I will post more later....gonna go surprise my dd1 by picking her up from school early with a "It's A Boy" gift bag and balloon......thanks for all your support...it is still so surreal....................HALLELUJAH!:bluecheer:

suregena
November 29th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Ahhh! I picked up my toddler and the weight of his body pushed down on the top of my belly and I literally felt his body weight push my uterus down and it felt weird/wrong... now I'm paranoid!

mummypink
November 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Huge congrats ynwa and 3 girls! Fantastic news! :D xxx

Ouch Suregena! Hope you're ok, do have a doppler you can use to reassure yourself? xx

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Ahhh! I picked up my toddler and the weight of his body pushed down on the top of my belly and I literally felt his body weight push my uterus down and it felt weird/wrong... now I'm paranoid!

YIKES, just take it easy but you will probably be just fine! You've been picking him up for awhile now. They say that doing new things your body isn't used to is bad... but I've had some scares too picking my DS#2 up..back started to hurt and it freaked me out! I try to remember I have to be CAREFUL now.. esp now.

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Hi Ladies....the hubs and I have been out having a penis party.................IT'S A BOY! I will post more later....gonna go surprise my dd1 by picking her up from school early with a "It's A Boy" gift bag and balloon......thanks for all your support...it is still so surreal....................HALLELUJAH!:bluecheer:

6760 Early Merry Christmas to you guys!!!! 6760

Wishing4Pink
November 29th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Welcome and congratulations luckylass on your little girl

Big congratulations ynwa and 3 girls on your pink/blue bumps, lovely news

x

Wishing4Pink
November 29th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Hope everything is ok suregena x

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 12:48 PM
:HH: Surgena... remember not to stress hon :HH:

Wishing4Pink
November 29th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Went for my 20 week scan today. Baby was being very awkward by crossing it's legs for most of the scan, but they're pretty certain it's a.........

:XX:

I saw no bits in that area, neither did the lady doing the scan. She told me to go shopping for pink and that the oh will be made broke. I won't be completely happy till i have another scan as i'm scared they got it wrong! x

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Went for my 20 week scan today. Baby was being very awkward by crossing it's legs for most of the scan, but they're pretty certain it's a.........

I saw no bits in that area, neither did the lady doing the scan. She told me to go shopping for pink and that the oh will be made broke. I won't be completely happy till i have another scan as i'm scared they got it wrong! x

6761 Wishing4Pink

OH YAY!!!!!!! Sounds like More *PINK*
You and miss Luckylass are the start of the PINK streak! This happened to me at 14 wk 4 days... my daughter was SO uncooperative.. so I had to go back the next week..but DH And I saw enough of the nub to go get a box of pink balloons at the party store for my mom and sis.
The first thing the doc said to me that next week was "You know, they say, and has been in my experience..when they are difficult, or modest, or shy.. they most likely turn out to be girls!"

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 01:08 PM

Yay congratulations xx

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 01:09 PM

Congratulations xx

spinningmadly
November 29th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Congrats to everyone!! Glad you all got the news you wanted :)

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Congrats to everyone!! Glad you all got the news you wanted :)

May you my dear Spinning be the next one to announce yours! ;)
I found out at 14 wk 4 days ;) ;) ;)
When is your scan?

spinningmadly
November 29th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Lol in 5 days and 23 hours.. I have a count down on my phone

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Lol in 5 days and 23 hours.. I have a count down on my phone

Holy Shiz woman, How EXCITING!!! :D :HH:

So help me out.. you'll be 15 weeks and..2 days!? I can't get my brain to work! hahaha

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Congrats to everyone getting their dream genders! You all deserve it!

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Congrats to everyone getting their dream genders! You all deserve it!

:HH: Oh Rosie, your DD just decided she wanted 3 BIG brothers to protect her!!! ;) You deserve her too, and when she is meant, she will come!!! I was just thinking last night... How would my life have been if DS had been DD....I can't picture my life without DS#2 I'm head over heels in love with him! He is the sweetest, most polite, angel that says "I Love you Ma/Mamma" 100 times a day.. It melts my heart every single time!

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 01:35 PM

Nearly missed you!! Congratulations on your confirmation

Such a good news day so so so happy for you all xxx

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks Butterfly! I hope you are right! I am totally in love with my Teddy already but I do want my baby girl so so so badly still. She will come someday. I am just scared to commit my last child to chance. If it's another boy I will be heartbroken. I have a while to figure out what to do though !

spinningmadly
November 29th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Yes butterfly! Lol. Good math skills

luckylass
November 29th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Girls so delighted I came in here today. It is so lovely to hear all the happy mamas coming back from their scans. Congratulations to you all.

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Yes butterfly! Lol. Good math skills

bahahaha no, they aren't good at all!! :rofl:
I just got lucky! :luck:

spinningmadly
November 29th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Was it a private place you went to at 14 weeks?

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Was it a private place you went to at 14 weeks?

Yes it was, I had to beg DH... and we got a coupon online before going in! :)
Only $50! So not too bad!

When the day came it was crazy...he woke me up like an excited kid at Christmas and said "Wake up, come on hon, let's go find out the gender of our baby!!!" And I just had a pit in my stomach, and was anxious and said "uhh alright.." hahahaha

He totally thought it was going to be a boy... yet he was that excited!?
Oh was he surprised and happy!

I will tell you this...I've told my closest GD friends so you don't have regrets like me.. GET A DVD... it's SO worth it! Esp if you are indeed carrying your DD! The pics I have of her when I found out what she was.. are my favorite of her..So cute and tiny and the whole body on the U/S screen!
I would have loved a DVD but we couldn't afford it, and money had to go to the gender party instead.

jark22
November 29th, 2012, 02:43 PM
So happy to hear all of this good news!!! It's making me even crazier for my scan though!!! Only 1 day and 23 hours to go!!! I think Lassie is right before me!

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Hey! Had to share a picture of my Teddy Bear! One side of the face got a bit stretched but he has the cutest little nose!

homebirthing princess
November 29th, 2012, 03:58 PM
WOWZAS i dont come online for a few hours and when i finally get a chance i have 4 pages to catch up on omg huge congrats to all you lovely ladies, what fantastic news :running:

wishingpink i just knew you had a girl in there hun im soooooooo happy for you, now go buy pink pink pink :cheer:

ynwa so pleased you got your girl confimation :cheer:

3girls.....congratulations on your little boy enjoy shopping for blue:cheerteam:

welcome luckylass and huge congrats on your baby girl :DD:

well ladies things are looking up on this thread :)

rosie teddy is such a little cutie pie :)

much love :) xxx

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Argh Rosie he's so gorgeous.
Might have to get a 3d scan done of my little teddy too :) xx

luckylass
November 29th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Rosie your little man is just beautiful and I adore his name too. Love that picture.

Wishing4Pink
November 29th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Thank you hbp and ladies, i still don't believe it!!! Def in shock about it, feels like a dream. Want to get another scan booked now for confirmation, lol x

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Rosie your little man is just beautiful and I adore his name too. Love that picture.

Thanks!! I can't wait to give him eskimo kisses! I really love the name too, I will be sooo devastated if DH changes his mind! Doubt he will though as we are using his recently passed grandpas name for the middle and they fit so well together.

I am getting excited and making a list of everything he needs. It is short but has expensive things on it that I have always wanted or they didn't have around with my last.

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Argh Rosie he's so gorgeous.
Might have to get a 3d scan done of my little teddy too :) xx

You should! I love that we are using the same name, they were totally meant to be little boys! Can't let such a great name go to waste! Dh was very jealous I saw our Teddy in 3d and he didn't. I think we might go get a full 3d done. Mine was short and only a couple shots of the face but enough to make me fall head over heels for him!

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Wowzers i love waking up to all this activity in this thread!

Were you sick with your daughters?

No my only symptom was being tired in the 3rd trimester. I have done the same thing with DD when i pick her up she cant sit on my belly anymore, the poor little baby gets squished! and sometimes when i bend over im reminded that there is something in there, i wouldn't be too worried about it, our little ones are pretty well protected in there with all the fluid around them :)

Yay congratulations :)

WooHoo You must be Tickled BLUE :) so happy for you, now you have to post pics of stuff you buy for your little guy!

Wishingforpink Congrats on your baby girl!!!

So happy to hear all of this good news!!! It's making me even crazier for my scan though!!! Only 1 day and 23 hours to go!!! I think Lassie is right before me!

Yep Lassie is tomorrow, then its you, then its me :)

Rosie - aww such a cute pic of your little Teddy!

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 04:29 PM
You should! I love that we are using the same name, they were totally meant to be little boys! Can't let such a great name go to waste! Dh was very jealous I saw our Teddy in 3d and he didn't. I think we might go get a full 3d done. Mine was short and only a couple shots of the face but enough to make me fall head over heels for him!

:) I had one done with ds3 for bonding really it did really help with my gd.
I love looking at his pics. So wouldn't be fair if I didn't have a 3d with my teddy ;)

I'm so stuck on a middle name for him
I was thinking Teddy Arthur what do you all think goes it go? xx

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 04:32 PM
As for me i feel like i have my energy back fully now which is great, i have managed to have my hair done, eyebrows plucked and eyelashes tinted, i feel normal again, i was feeling really frumpy there for a while. My boobs have pretty much exploded so i have gone and bought all new underwear, ive gone from a B cup to a DD haha DP loves it but they are so sore, i have to massage them every night just to get some relief. I am really looking forward to feeling the baby move any day now hopefully and i am still waiting on my darn doppler to come in the post.

homebirthing princess
November 29th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I love looking at his pics. So wouldn't be fair if I didn't have a 3d with my teddy ;)

i think that name is sooooooo sweet :)

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Tiff my brothers name is Arthur :) Everyone calls him Arty.

luckylass
November 29th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Thank you hbp and ladies, i still don't believe it!!! Def in shock about it, feels like a dream. Want to get another scan booked now for confirmation, lol x

I was the very same Wishing4Pink. I had my first scan at 21 weeks and the sonographer got a great view and was sure it was a girl but I still made her check again. Then I talked to my consultant who said this lady would never say it was a girl unless she was 100% sure. Still waited another 3 weeks until my 24 week scan with my consultant on a different machine where he confirmed again it was a girl and double checked before I would believe it. Dh was cracking up with me lol.

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 04:37 PM

I like Arthur for a middle name! Do it!

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I was the very same Wishing4Pink. I had my first scan at 21 weeks and the sonographer got a great view and was sure it was a girl but I still made her check again. Then I talked to my consultant who said this lady would never say it was a girl unless she was 100% sure. Still waited another 3 weeks until my 24 week scan with my consultant on a different machine where he confirmed again it was a girl and double checked before I would believe it. Dh was cracking up with me lol.

My baby has an anterior placenta and so I've been having a U/S a month for like 3 months straight.. every time we went we just HAD to make sure she was still all girl! :rofl:

coocoobananas
November 29th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Congrats everyone!! I must admit its very painful to hear, so wish I was in all your shoes:/
I'm so happy for you all but think I'll step back for a bit as I've been really positive about my 3rd boy but hearing others get what I wanted so badly brings all those negative thoughts back:( sorry to be a Debbie downer:/

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 04:41 PM
As for me i feel like i have my energy back fully now which is great, i have managed to have my hair done, eyebrows plucked and eyelashes tinted, i feel normal again, i was feeling really frumpy there for a while. My boobs have pretty much exploded so i have gone and bought all new underwear, ive gone from a B cup to a DD haha DP loves it but they are so sore, i have to massage them every night just to get some relief. I am really looking forward to feeling the baby move any day now hopefully and i am still waiting on my darn doppler to come in the post.

Argh poor you. Hope they calm down.
Mine are so huge too, was a b now exploding out of my dd's think I need to go get some new ones but so hate bra shopping! xx

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks girls. My boys watched Arthur Christmas the other day and said they wanted to call the new baby that so they kind of have there way :)
It's such a strange feeling naming a baby before its even here. Have never been set on a name before. Just meant to be I suppose :)

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Coocoo, its okay I totally get what you are saying. I too feel more positive about my third boy but it does hurt to see others getting their dream genders even though I am VERY happy for them. I am jealous and don't understand how everyone can't get their dream genders but I also get that it's not all in my control and there is nothing I can do to change it anymore right now. It wasn't our time but it could be in the future.

Don't stay away too long though if you do step back! We love your presence here and value your insights!

suregena
November 29th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Ouch Suregena! Hope you're ok, do have a doppler you can use to reassure yourself? xx

I was out when it happened... when I got back home I used my little doppler thing and found the baby's heartbeat right away. It was probably not a big deal at all and I'm sure mom's with toddlers around that are pregnant have gotten far worse! But being that this is my first time being a pregnant lady with a toddler, it felt so wrong and not good. I guess in my head I was like, "OH MY GOD! IS MY PLACENTA GOING TO DETACH?!" Geez, so melodramatic.... I'm sure everything is totally fine. Just made me so paranoid because I had never felt that before... because I've never had a toddler trying to perch on top of my pregnant belly!

suregena
November 29th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Yes it was, I had to beg DH... and we got a coupon online before going in! :)
Only $50! So not too bad!

When the day came it was crazy...he woke me up like an excited kid at Christmas and said "Wake up, come on hon, let's go find out the gender of our baby!!!" And I just had a pit in my stomach, and was anxious and said "uhh alright.." hahahaha

He totally thought it was going to be a boy... yet he was that excited!?
Oh was he surprised and happy!

I will tell you this...I've told my closest GD friends so you don't have regrets like me.. GET A DVD... it's SO worth it! Esp if you are indeed carrying your DD! The pics I have of her when I found out what she was.. are my favorite of her..So cute and tiny and the whole body on the U/S screen!
I would have loved a DVD but we couldn't afford it, and money had to go to the gender party instead.

I'm totally getting a little DVD (£10 for 10 minutes) from my gender scan! Boy or girl, it will be nice to have. I wish I had one with my son... what a lovely thing to remember the experience of having life inside.

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Congrats everyone!! I must admit its very painful to hear, so wish I was in all your shoes:/
I'm so happy for you all but think I'll step back for a bit as I've been really positive about my 3rd boy but hearing others get what I wanted so badly brings all those negative thoughts back:( sorry to be a Debbie downer:/

Massive Hugs to you sweetie xx
I must say the only ladies in the whole world I'm pleased for that they get there dg are all the ladies here I think we all truly deserved and worked so hard to try and get those little ones. sometimes it's just meant to be xx

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I'm totally getting a little DVD (£10 for 10 minutes) from my gender scan! Boy or girl, it will be nice to have. I wish I had one with my son... what a lovely thing to remember the experience of having life inside.

YESSSS, I'm SO glad you decided to do it!!!! :D

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 04:59 PM
:HH: you Coocoo.. I also think you will have your future DD. Please don't stay away for long! :(

NCBeachyGrl
November 29th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I feel the same too...it is hard to see others getting a girl, and it makes me feel guilty that I couldn't have been that happy about my baby. But, DH and I are both excited about #4 and that gives me hope. I just have to believe that everything happens for a reason.

On another note, I ordered the baby's stocking. If you saw my post a little bit ago, we are going to announce name and gender on x-mas eve by hanging a stocking by the boys' stocking. I ordered it a few days ago. Officially Brady Eli and I think we might call him by both names....but not sure yet. I loved Eli as the first name, but DS2's name is Kai. Kai and Eli sound a little funny to me so we settled on Brady Eli.

suregena
November 29th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Wowzers i love waking up to all this activity in this thread!

No my only symptom was being tired in the 3rd trimester. I have done the same thing with DD when i pick her up she cant sit on my belly anymore, the poor little baby gets squished! and sometimes when i bend over im reminded that there is something in there, i wouldn't be too worried about it, our little ones are pretty well protected in there with all the fluid around them :)

Interesting! I was MUCH less sick (only queasy, really... I mean, I functioned most of the time, didn't miss work, didn't throw up, queasy feelings were fairly easy to get under control) this pregnancy then I was with my son. My son I was intensely nauseated. Constantly. And I missed a lot of work with him.

Hope that's a good sign for me. :)

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 05:02 PM
NC I just love that way to announce the name and gender! I have hope because of number 4 as well...just the dang annoyance of how do I want to obtain number 4...natural or adoption.

Tiffani3
November 29th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I feel the same too...it is hard to see others getting a girl, and it makes me feel guilty that I couldn't have been that happy about my baby. But, DH and I are both excited about #4 and that gives me hope. I just have to believe that everything happens for a reason.

On another note, I ordered the baby's stocking. If you saw my post a little bit ago, we are going to announce name and gender on x-mas eve by hanging a stocking by the boys' stocking. I ordered it a few days ago. Officially Brady Eli and I think we might call him by both names....but not sure yet. I loved Eli as the first name, but DS2's name is Kai. Kai and Eli sound a little funny to me so we settled on Brady Eli.

That's such a lovely idea. Love his name too xx

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 05:04 PM

:HH: to you also my Beachy girl! I personally try not to be on as much and talk about things because I don't want anyone to feel bad.. It's hard. I used to post like 50 times a day on here, but I've taken a step back for awhile now. I'm just chit chatty today I guess because it's a pretty good day. DH actually took interest in my tummy today and was rubbing it, and saw it move for the first time, and he never saw that with our boys.
But you ladies aren't far from my mind..ever. :HH: :hugs:

PS love the name!! :)

NCBeachyGrl
November 29th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks Rosie! It will be funny to see how long it takes ppl to notice and see what is on the stocking. I really am in a good place with my GD. It was so much easier to find out and let it sink in before telling ppl. I was talking to my friend today and I was excited about it being a boy. I didn't tell her we know for sure, but I did tell her we are doing the stocking idea....she is family too. So, I hope she doesn't tell anyone. I just hope I don't get any annoying comments! At least it will be x-mas and I can blow them all off!

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Interesting! I was MUCH less sick (only queasy, really... I mean, I functioned most of the time, didn't miss work, didn't throw up, queasy feelings were fairly easy to get under control) this pregnancy then I was with my son. My son I was intensely nauseated. Constantly. And I missed a lot of work with him.

Hope that's a good sign for me. :)

I have a feeling it is a good thing.....!!!!

homebirthing princess
November 29th, 2012, 05:07 PM

hugs coocoo, dont stay away to long we are all here for you xx

homebirthing princess
November 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Nc...love your bubbas name and such a fab idea with the stocking xx

suregena
November 29th, 2012, 05:13 PM
It's been a good day for scans, I see!

But I'm wanting to hug everyone that has had the opposite of the DG. But I'm certain you will not be able to imagine life without them once they are born.

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM
NC I just love that way to announce the name and gender! I have hope because of number 4 as well...just the dang annoyance of how do I want to obtain number 4...natural or adoption.

When the time comes you just go with your heart. You'll know what to do!

Mum2Zak
November 29th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Thanks Cinss x

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Ok.... I go to bed and look what happens - about 10 pages of exciting news!!!! WOWEEEEEEE!!! Congratulations to you all on your recent scans, so very very happy for you all xoxoxoxo A bit of good news, luv it!

To the ladies who didnt get the DG they hoped for, I can imagine how hearing the good news for others would be hard for you all and I send my love to you, I hope as the days pass it becomes a little easier. xoxox

Surgena, I hope you are feeling ok hon and your holiday to the US sounds like it will be a wonderful time away. It never seems long enough though x

A big HELLOOOO to everyone else, I havent been able to read all the posts - It's my DS1's 5th birthday today and DS2's tomorrow so its a busy few days for me :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be on every now & then to check updates from Lassie & any others that may be due scans soon.

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Happy Birthdays to your boys Bimby :)

luckylass
November 29th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Bimby hope your boys both have wonderful birthdays and you all have a great weekend.

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday to your boys Bimby!!!

spinningmadly
November 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Butterfly - we have a DVD of our dd that we lost from our gender scan , I haven't have the heart to watch it but I'm glad I have a video of her moving etc as a memory.
I didn't even think until now I should have given a copy to the peri :x

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Butterfly - we have a DVD of our dd that we lost from our gender scan , I haven't have the heart to watch it but I'm glad I have a video of her moving etc as a memory.
I didn't even think until now I should have given a copy to the peri :x

Awww Spinning, I'm so sorry for your loss! :sadflwr: I can only imagine! :SS:

3girlsinarow
November 29th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Congrats to the others who have gotten the news they had hoped for....I know it must be difficult for those who did not to hear some of the reports. Love to you all and I just know that all of our babies, whether they turned out to be the gender we desired, are going to be exactly who we needed in our lives. I am thrilled to have heard boy today, but honestly I was so shocked when we found out because I totally expected to hear girl again.

On another note, I have something to tell that my hubby said to the tech that will make you all roll in the floor giggling. When she turned the screen towards us, she went down the profile showing us the heart, the stomach, etc...finally it was the moment of truth. She got the potty shot on the screen and I immediately saw the boy part and was thinking (holy moly...I can't believe it)...at the same time the tech said, "well, it looks like ya'll finally did it....it's a boy". Well, my hubby was in such shock and disbelief that he just sat there stunned for about 2 minutes, going, "wow....wow". Then here's the cute comment (background is that I have told him that the techs can be wrong if the ultrasound is done really early...but he couldn't remember how far along that was at....in other words, he was wondering if there was a chance that she could be totally wrong and it could change)....but he was so bamboozled and shocked, he looked at the tech and said, "Well, is there a chance it could go away? Is there any way it could fall off?"......Bless his heart, it was soooo funny and cute. The tech just giggled at him, smiled and said, "oh, no.....don't worry...it's not going anywhere...it is firmly attached". HHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......anyways....little man was proud to show off his goods for a while and then at the very end of the ultrasound, he crossed his legs as if to say, "Okay, that's enough...show's over". Oh, also, our suspicions were confirmed.....I too have an anteror placenta. How crazy how many of us have that. Okay....hope you all have a great night................can't wait to hear from the next ladies who have scans.

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 10:18 PM
How cute of your DH - I bet he is over the moon as Im sure you are too!! There's no denying their bits when you see them on ultrasound hey ;) So very excited for you !!!

Rosie85
November 29th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I love hearing the success stories of families that have 3 of one gender getting their opposite! Gives me hope for sure!

Awesome story 3Girls! Your hubby is too cute. I don't blame him though, I would probably ask the same only more along the lines of are you sure one can't suddenly grow??! :rofl:

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Thats too funny 3girls, you must both be on cloud 9, especially your DH :)

spinningmadly
November 29th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I think I'm stressing about my scan on top of being hormonal. I flipped out on dh tonight over something him and my brother were saying and I also might have flipped out on the post office for being idiots..

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I think I'm stressing about my scan on top of being hormonal. I flipped out on dh tonight over something him and my brother were saying and I also might have flipped out on the post office for being idiots..

LOL well they probably were idiots, dont feel bad. Pregnancy has us full of hormones & I can only imagine this pregnancy being extra stressful for you given your past. Im sure your DH understands the stress & the Post Office probably deserved it lol Hugs to you, I hope the next few days go quick for you, thinking of you x

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Wow, I had 10 pages to catch up on!! CONGRATULATIONS to all the ladies who had their scans! Such wonderful news!!! My anatomy scan is tomorrow morning, and I can't wait to see this little guy again :) my mom told me yesterday that I have to call her first when they tell me my last scan was wrong and that its actually a girl haha. But I may have finally settled on a boys name, I just need to hear that confirmation since I doubt it will be wrong at 22+ weeks :)

Lassie1982
November 30th, 2012, 02:33 AM
My goodness so much to catch up on !!!!!!!

HUGE congrats on the those that had heir gender dreams come true!!!!!! Maybe the stats are finally going to turn now lol :)

Hope all are well! I have dogs, horse, cat and people to feed so I have no chance of catching up right now......

Just over 14 hrs to go!!!! So excited, I'm so not getting any sleep tonight

Butterfly Spirit
November 30th, 2012, 05:12 AM
How very exciting Lassie, I'll be sure to hang around here A LOT around that time! I hope you get to add to the pink streak!
Get a DVD if you can.. totally worth it!

jark22
November 30th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Lassie- now it should be around 10 hours to go! Can't wait to hear!!!!

luckylass
November 30th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Best of luck with your scan Lassie, enjoy seeing you little one and can't wait to hear about more pink from you fingers crossed.

Cinss
November 30th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Yay i'm so excited for you Lassie, best of luck for tomorrow.

Bimby
November 30th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Exciting Lassie!!! Cant wait to hear your news & see pics of your LO, all the best x

Balanchine
November 30th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Wow! So many posts to catch up on!

Huge congrats to everyone getting their desired genders. It's lovely to read such happy news!

I'm looking forward to next week when I have my 20 week scan. I had my gender scan at 16 weeks but we haven't told anyone. My DH works abroad so my mum is coming with me. Looking forward to being able to tell everyone!

Have thought of some boys names we like but I hate discussing them with friends and family. They are so bloody negative!

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Wow lots to catch up on here! So exciting hearing about everyone's scans.

I'm super busy at the moment creating 'Letters from Santa' something I do as part of my business every year as a way of raising some money for the Motor Neurone Disease Association in memory of my Dad. Lots of fun playing Santa writing them all! :)

I hope everyone is well, I haven't had chance to catch up on here properly but will do soon.

Good luck to everyone with scans over the next few days. xxx

homebirthing princess
November 30th, 2012, 08:41 AM
good luck for tomorrow lassie i will be stalking xx

Wishing4Pink
November 30th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Looking forward to hearing about your scan tomorrow Lassie, good luck x

homebirthing princess
November 30th, 2012, 11:06 AM
How u feeling today wishing? Has your fab news sunk in yet? Xx

homebirthing princess
November 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Ladies I have started a new thread where you are all welcome to post pics of the cute things you have brought baby so far, i hope it doesn't upset anyone but I just thought it would be nice if we can share and get excited on the build up to babys birth :) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/pregnancy-talk/22083-place-share-what-weve-brought-our-babies-so-far.html#post307639

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Great idea HB, I've bought a couple of bits for the baby but don't really need much thanks to his two big brothers. I am finding it hard to get excited about buying things for him tbh, mainly because I am just sick of boys stuff!

Don't worry, I'm sure no-one will be upset about a thread like that. I'd be super excited about everything I bought too if I was having a girl and I wouldn't ever begrudge someone else getting their desired gender. xx

My ds2 keeps asking me about the baby girl in my tummy and saying I'm having two babies bless him. I just laugh it off and say no there is only one in there and it is your baby brother but part of me wishes he was right and I was having twins and one was a girl. How crazy is that?! At least it would take the dilemma away from should we have another try after this one. I'm seriously thinking this will have to be our last lo, in all honesty I don't want to go through all this again. If I had a guarantee it would be a girl then I would go for it, but without that certainty I think I would just go insane trying to do this again.

I'm still having days where I cannot believe we're having another boy! Even though I think we have decided on a name for him now and I am excited to meet him I have moments where I think 'am I really having another boy?!'.

I hope everyone else is ok xxx

suregena
November 30th, 2012, 12:27 PM
I've got my first boy prediction! Was wondering when that was coming!

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 01:26 PM
I'm back from my scan, just thought I'd share some pics :). He sure was squirmy lol.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/bandbaby1/Baby3/65F79729-4ACC-4765-829A-A2A1B123B9E5-8834-00000B9C9D68DD8F.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/bandbaby1/A5FEC261-7AD7-4D0B-BCC4-53ED1E7D2DD7-8834-00000B9E5315E6CA.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/bandbaby1/47645982-4FB3-465A-8A1C-93AF2591CAC9-8834-00000BA00816C507.jpg

Edit: sorry they're so big, I have no idea how to change it from my phone!

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Stalking for an update from Lassie!

Brandles
November 30th, 2012, 01:32 PM

Oh no... It's just one though! When are you having another scan? I'm going to beg my Dr on Tuesday. I'm just dying to know!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffani3
November 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Mrshonyez your little man is soooo beautiful such lovely pics xxxx

Brandles
November 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Awwww!!! Congratulations, mrshonyez, he sure is an adorable baby already!!! Those are great pics!!!

Where in Wyoming are you? I have a ton of family in Jackson Hole and visit there as often as I can!!

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Thanks ladies, the tech was really nice and got some good pics for me :) I had her a couple of times with DS2 also.

Brandles, we live in Cheyenne! DH's uncles came through on their way to Jackson hole last year... I hear its nice but we've never been!

suregena
November 30th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Oh no... It's just one though! When are you having another scan? I'm going to beg my Dr on Tuesday. I'm just dying to know!!!!!!!!!!

December 12th. Put a little dent in my hope, though!

Brandles
November 30th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Brandles, we live in Cheyenne! DH's uncles came through on their way to Jackson hole last year... I hear its nice but we've never been!

You'll have to visit someday... It's gorgeous there!!!

December 12th. Put a little dent in my hope, though!

Hang in there. My fingers are crossed you hear pink! I'm sure if my thread was still current I'd have a boy guess in there somewhere! :)

Shellbelle
November 30th, 2012, 01:53 PM

My sister -- my own sister! -- has been saying "I KNOW it's a boy, I can just tell" for weeks. In person. On Facebook. To our relatives. I'm about to have to hurt her lol. She has two boys and is just adamant about it.

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Ignore them Suregena - remember they don't have a crystal ball! My fingers are firmly crossed for you.

Shellbelle - do you think it is because she would really like a daughter of her own and is a bit jealous at the thought of you having another daughter?

Shellbelle
November 30th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Ignore them Suregena - remember they don't have a crystal ball! My fingers are firmly crossed for you.

Shellbelle - do you think it is because she would really like a daughter of her own and is a bit jealous at the thought of you having another daughter?

I think that's exactly why. I told her it bothers me and she said she had a right to her opinion. Her gloating about "being right" will drive me crazy after our gender scan, so we may just not tell people we know.

Shellbelle
November 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I'm back from my scan, just thought I'd share some pics :). He sure was squirmy lol.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/bandbaby1/Baby3/65F79729-4ACC-4765-829A-A2A1B123B9E5-8834-00000B9C9D68DD8F.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/bandbaby1/A5FEC261-7AD7-4D0B-BCC4-53ED1E7D2DD7-8834-00000B9E5315E6CA.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x66/bandbaby1/47645982-4FB3-465A-8A1C-93AF2591CAC9-8834-00000BA00816C507.jpg

Oooh, he's so handsome!

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I hope to be able to someday Brandles!! Thanks Shellbelle, I think he looks more like his oldest brother :)

Lassie1982
November 30th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Thanks so much for the wishes and finger crossing girls :)
Means so much to be thought of xo

I've had sooooo little sleep, tossing and turning all night, it's the final countdown now, 2.5hrs to go !!!(it's at 9am Australian eastern standard time)

Lassie1982
November 30th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Mrshoneyz those pics are super cute, thanks for sharing :)

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 02:27 PM
It's still hard not to obsess though... I know it's a boy, but if I cover the penis part, it almost looks like the other part could be girly... I'm sure I'm just crazy though lol! I just hope he comes out normal! I just need to stop looking at my pictures and analyzing every line or dot! But I really am excited about having 3 little men in the house :) plus deciding in the future how to go about trying for our last.

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks Lassie, can't wait til you come back and update!! I don't have any pink dust, but I'll cross my fingers and send you girly vibes!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 30th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Hey ladies. Question for you...anyone thinking of going ht for their next baby?

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I want to look into sperm sorting, but not sure we could afford ht!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 30th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I don't know if my crazy brain is just being ridiculous, and I've never thought of having another baby, nevermind ht. But my dd, who is only 3, doesn't seem happy that this baby is a boy. And even though I'm sure she doesn't really know what she's saying, I know what she's saying. And it's bringing my gd back. I've tried so hard to give her a sister, and ended up giving her 4 brothers. She's so outnumbered. And all I keep thinking about is the saying, a daughter is a daughter all of her life, a son is a son till he takes a wife. And then I think about when dh and I are no longer alive...will my little girl feel like she's in a big family, but feels so alone...sorry ladies. I know some of you don't have dd's. I would never try to hurt anyone's feelings.

Tiffani3
November 30th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Hey ladies. Question for you...anyone thinking of going ht for their next baby?

I would but seems so complicated and expensive not sure realistically it's an option for us. But would so love to have that guarantee of a dd, if I knew it would defiantly work first time I would save like you wouldn't believe!!! xx

Brandles
November 30th, 2012, 02:52 PM
It's still hard not to obsess though... I know it's a boy, but if I cover the penis part, it almost looks like the other part could be girly... I'm sure I'm just crazy though lol! I just hope he comes out normal! I just need to stop looking at my pictures and analyzing every line or dot! But I really am excited about having 3 little men in the house :) plus deciding in the future how to go about trying for our last.

I was really hesitant on saying anything, but since you posted I had to tell you that I'm obsessing for you... That part that your talking about that you covered up looks Cord'ish to me... And I totally see what you're saying about the part that looks girly. I even took a screen shot and showed my sis. She feels the same way and wouldn't be surprised if you're having a girl. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I personally would have another scan just to be 100% sure.

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I keep thinking of that saying too Threemen, makes me feel really sad but then I think about all the men I know and how different they are. Some are really close to their mums and others aren't so I figure the more boys we have surely the odds are at least one will stay close to his family! I think you will find your boys will be very protective of their sister and will always be close to each other so try not to worry too much about that.

I always wanted a sister when I was growing up, I have an older brother but he is a bit of a wuss and not exactly a protective brother! Most people think I am the older of the two of us because of my attitude on life. As I got older I figured I would have a daughter at some point in my life and that would fill the gap. I suppose we all assume we can have children, and we all assume if we have two or three that we will get a mixture of genders. That's why it hits some of us so hard when we realise we don't have any control over it.
I bet you will have the most fantastic relationship with your daughter as she grows older, she will appreciate your female company so much! I also think girls tend to be better at having close friends compared to boys so I am sure once she starts school she won't be as worried about having a sister.

We couldn't afford ht and I don't think it is for us tbh even if we could. I just wish I had a magic wand so I could give all of us our desired gender. xxx

homebirthing princess
November 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM

AWWWWW he is adorable :) xxx

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM

I see what you mean too, was it clearer that it was a boy during the scan? It is impossible not to obsess, the tech was sure I'm having a boy and my scan clearly looks like a boy yet I'm still searching the internet for mistaken ultrasound pics that turned out to be a girl.
The way I'm trying to look at it is that it is pretty certain it is a boy regardless of my gut feelings but that if by some miracle it turns out to be a girl it would be the most wonderful surprise ever, and I would far rather have it that way then be told girl and then find out it was actually another boy.

Wouldn't it be amazing if lots of us had some lovely surprises come next March, April, May! :) xx

jark22
November 30th, 2012, 03:11 PM
I was really hesitant on saying anything, but since you posted I had to tell you that I'm obsessing for you... That part that your talking about that you covered up looks Cord'ish to me... And I totally see what you're saying about the part that looks girly. I even took a screen shot and showed my sis. She feels the same way and wouldn't be surprised if you're having a girl. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I personally would have another scan just to be 100% sure.

I feel the same way. You can't see the scrotum in that potty shot.....and the 'penis' doesn't look attached like it looked in my boys' photos. It really looks like girly bits to me. I also don't want to get your hopes up - but do you have any other pictures?

spinningmadly
November 30th, 2012, 03:33 PM
If this is a boy, ht is my only option next
Time for me. I'm not rolling the dice again. I honestly don't want 4 kids as it is... So.. Even the ht stresses me out

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 30th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I hope it is your dd spinning. If not, maybe we can bounce ideas off of eachother. I don't know wth I'm thinking. Dh has no clue and would probably come right out and say no, but this is something I may not be able to live without. I'm going to reassess after the baby is born. I just with I could be happy with my famiy makeup. I sound like an ungrateful snot.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 30th, 2012, 03:38 PM
And wanted your opinion on a name...what about Owen Reid?

Shellbelle
November 30th, 2012, 03:41 PM
And wanted your opinion on a name...what about Owen Reid?

You are not an ungrateful snot. :) Really. And I looooove the name Owen Reid.

spinningmadly
November 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Nah, I feel like an awful person to care so much about gender after having a baby die.. but I just do .

spinningmadly
November 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM
And yes we can bounce ideas ! Lol. And maybe you can reassure me 4 kids isn't end of the world.. For me .. I can barely handle 2 some days

Wishing4Pink
November 30th, 2012, 03:55 PM
How u feeling today wishing? Has your fab news sunk in yet? Xx

I'm feeling good, very tired as ds2 has not stopped and been v busy today. The news has def not sunk in yet, i'm scared they've got it wrong. When i spoke to my mum yesterday, she hardly asked about the scan and certainly wasn't going to ask if we found out lol ( v nervous for me). So i asked if she was going to ask and she replied she didn't want to know. So i just showed her some pink boots on skype, then she started to cry. Bless her. As i'm in denial and refusing to believe, oh has taken matters into his own hands and booked a gender scan for me this sun!!! V nervous xx

Mrs_P
November 30th, 2012, 04:12 PM

OMG :rofl: i'm laughing so much i'm crying. My son just caught me looking at your pics on the 3d and he was like stop mommy go back, what a cute baby, so i scrolled up so he could see and the top pic that labelled he's going aw look there's his head and there's his belly and there's his baby proff, mommy whats a baby proff? Took me a few seconds to cotton on what he was on about, he read the baby profile bit and assumed it was a part of the baby - haven't laughed that much for ages - i love the things kids say!!!!

Really cute pics x

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Awwww Wishing that is such a lovely reaction from your mum! So good you have a gender scan so quickly just so you can put your mind at rest, my fingers are firmly crossed that they confirm girl for you. xx

Spinning & Threemen neither of you are ungrateful! We could all be accused of that just for the very fact that we have children at all when some people can't. It is the most natural thing in the world and we all understand. Spinning I can't imagine how difficult all this is for you. A friend of mine lost a baby at around 22 weeks, reason unknown but it was a girl. She already had a son and persuaded her husband to have another, they went on to have a healthy pregnancy which resulted in a perfect baby girl. I hope and pray you get your little princess xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 30th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Nah, I feel like an awful person to care so much about gender after having a baby die.. but I just do .

I would want it all the more too if this happened to me spinning.

jark22
November 30th, 2012, 04:37 PM
ThreeMen- I looooove the name Owen Reid!!!

.....Stalking for a Lassie update!

Mrs_P
November 30th, 2012, 05:28 PM
anyone know when lassie is due to update?

homebirthing princess
November 30th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I'm feeling good, very tired as ds2 has not stopped and been v busy today. The news has def not sunk in yet, i'm scared they've got it wrong. When i spoke to my mum yesterday, she hardly asked about the scan and certainly wasn't going to ask if we found out lol ( v nervous for me). So i asked if she was going to ask and she replied she didn't want to know. So i just showed her some pink boots on skype, then she started to cry. Bless her. As i'm in denial and refusing to believe, oh has taken matters into his own hands and booked a gender scan for me this sun!!! V nervous xx

I remember feeling exactly the same I just didn't believe it at all, even now if I'm honest I still have doubts lol! I'm glad your oh has booked a gender scan for u I'm 100% sure u will get your girl confirmed :) we need pics! Xx

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Ahh well at least I don't feel completely crazy, making up stuff in the pictures lol! Well at first she asked if I was calling it a 'he' because I knew, and I said that's what I was told at 14 weeks 6 days. He kept hiding it at first and just letting it pop out once in a while, so the shot I have de had to scroll back to get. And that's the only potty shot I have at 22 weeks. She said right before it that it was 'definitely a boy'. The only other time we saw it was when she was up by his head looking down, she said "now he's letting it hang out" but it was very quick. I've been told by 2 techs its a boy, why can't I just believe them?! And I feel like I can't settle on his name either. Here's my photobucket album that has all the pics from this pregnancy: Baby3 Photos by bandbaby1 | Photobucket (http://s186.beta.photobucket.com/user/bandbaby1/library/Baby3)
I have several potty shots throughout, but they all just seem off to me. At least I'm not having to buy a bunch of stuff this time, just a couple of little things that will be his own, so if he popped out a she, it wouldn't be so bad ;) Ugh I really thought I would stop obsessing after this scan! I'll probably have one more towards the end, so I'll see then I guess lol.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM
We're dying here Lassie...lol!! Remember, we're a VERY impatient bunch. hahaha

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 05:37 PM
LMBO MrsP!!! Kids are so dang funny! That's too cute!

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 05:40 PM
And thanks hbp, he kept his little hand up there most of the scan, and was snuggling the placenta. So precious :) 3m I really like the name Owen Reid too!! And I hope the rest of you ladies waiting for scans hear the news that you want :)

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 05:43 PM
At least your scan pics give you reason to obsess Mrshoneyz, mine is SO clearly a boy yet I'm still obsessing arrrgggghhhh!! Maybe it is because it is our third? I think in the back of my mind I'm thinking but the odds must have been in my favour to have a girl this time?!

I think I may have talked hubby round to the boys name I like anyway as I keep referring to him as it! Plus I was in tears the other day as we were just having a generally rubbish day, where lots of stuff was going wrong and I think he felt really bad for me!

Lassie1982
November 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
It's a boy! A very active, very cheeky, so very very cute little boy. I'm head over heals in love with my little man and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons :)

Will post some pics later.
Dh is taking us to baby kingdom to buy some blue

Thank for the support girls love you all xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckylass
November 30th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Congratulations on your baby boy Lassie. Can't wait to see pictures later, I bet he is beautiful.

Rosie85
November 30th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Congrats Lassie! Having two boys is amazing, it really truly is!

Rosie85
November 30th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Ya know, I have heard stories where the ultrasound clearly said boy and the ladies even had multiple scans, it was 100% boy all the way not a doubt....they popped out girls! You just never know. An ultrasound can never be 100%!

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Aww congratulations Lassie! I'm glad you're so happy!! I bet he's adorable, and I can't wait to see some pics! Have fun shopping!!'
Mummypink, I feel like mine looks obviously boy, but I keep noticing tiny things that make me wonder what if. I agree, probably since its our third! I didn't obsess like this at all with the other 2! Sorry you had such a bad day, it always seems to me that when one thing goes wrong, everything else does too. When it rains, it pours I guess.

mrshonyez
November 30th, 2012, 05:56 PM
You're right Rosie, never 100%! It seems like forever away to find out for sure when they hand him to me, but then again this pregnancy has gone by fast. I have one monthly appt left, then I go to every 2 weeks! Yikes!

homebirthing princess
November 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Congrats on your baby boy lassie, as Rosie said having 2 sons is amazing your boys will be the bestest friends xx

Violet_
November 30th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Congratulations on your baby boy Lassie! He sounds adorable.

mydream
November 30th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Congrats on your baby boy lassie, as Rosie said having 2 sons is amazing your boys will be the bestest friends xx

totally agree! congrats!!!!!

Shellbelle
November 30th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Congrats, Lassie!

jark22
November 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Congrats Lassie! I absolutely love having 2 boys! Watching their relationship grow is my absolute favorite- I'm do glad they have each other. I also love being able to say 'my boys' or 'the boys'. I'm glad to see you so excited as well :)

Cinss
November 30th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Lassie, so glad your scan went well and your little blue bundle is happy and healthy :) I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of him and of what you buy him. xoxo

TT_3814
November 30th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Congrats Lassie! :D

Great scan pics, Mrs.P!!! So adorable. :)

A big hello to everyone else, I hope you ladies are doing well. A mini milestone has been celebrated, I made it to my anatomy scan this time and cervix still looks good for now. No obvious signs of changes from my end either so safe to say, made it through November. Now it's time to get through December.

Our 12oz little one is doing great! I apologize if this pic comes out huge, I can't get flickr to cooperate so had to upload from my computer.

Turning the page
November 30th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Congratulations on your sweet baby boy, Lassie!! I can't wait to see pics! :D

Bimby
November 30th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Congratulations Lassie!! I cant wait to see pics of the little cutie :) So jealous that you get to go shopping for your LO, how very exciting for you all. Your ds will adore his little bro and I agree with e/o else, having the 2 boys truly is a joy,they play together so well (so far lol) and are the best of friends.

TT - so glad your cervix is cooperating, here's to a good scan in December :) x

Butterfly Spirit
November 30th, 2012, 09:25 PM
It's a boy! A very active, very cheeky, so very very cute little boy. I'm head over heals in love with my little man and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons :)

Will post some pics later.
Dh is taking us to baby kingdom to buy some blue

Thank for the support girls love you all xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6819 Lassie!!!
Two boys are AMAZING!!! And I can't wait for you to find out for yourself!
I'm super glad that you are happy! Another sweet son that will be very close to his mamma! DS#2 is the sweetest, most polite, angel of my two boys, and I can't imagine life without him!!! :HH:

Grace
December 1st, 2012, 01:23 AM
I also know a couple who had two girls and then throughout the pregnancy were told they're having a boy. Only at birth they discovered it was another girl! They were shocked and scared that something might be wrong with that baby, but she's already 5 or 6 and seems perfectly normal.
My next scan is on Thursday, Dec 6. I keep fantasizing about them telling me that my early scan was wrong and this is actually a girl, though I know it's not really possible. Don't know which option is less probable- this baby turning into a girl, or us having another baby in the future and that one would be a girl. Both seem far fetched right now, as I'm sure DH wouldn't hear of having another one. To be honest, I never planned having more than 3 kids, just finding it hard to let go of my DG.I guess I'm too much of a control freak to accept the fact that some things are beyond my control. Maybe that's what brought me all these boys in the first place, KWIM?

And congratulations to all of you who had successful scans, I really am happy for you!