PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2013 Roll call!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25

Wishing4Pink
February 7th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Mummypink, I'm exactly the same. I'm so unorganised this time, but think thats because xmas took up alot of my time then the building work is just beginning to start on our house/extension!!! My kitchen was replastered yesterday, what a mess. Took me 2 hours to clean afterwards, my back and bump were killing. Theres a serious lack of space at the moment and at the moment cannot even fit a moses basket in my bedroom.

And now the oh and said that work want him to fly over to Ascension Island, when i'm 34/35 weeks. I'm really not impressed at all, he's already been there for 10 days when i was 11 weeks. That was tiring doing everything myself. I really need to be resting up (esp with my bad back and trapped nerve) now but no chance if he does go :( He may be finding himself locked out when he gets back :wink:

Hope your all ok, can't believe how quick time has gone!

x

mummypink
February 7th, 2013, 09:44 AM
We're in the process of extending our house too Wishing4Pink! We're supposed to be going and getting the new kitchen in a couple of weeks so that hubby can start fitting it. Thankfully it is going to be in a new part of the house so we won't be disturbing the old one until the new one is in and functioning.

How come your hubby may have to go to Ascension Island? Would it be for long? I wouldn't be happy either, that's a long way to go when you're so heavily pregnant! Have you got anyone that can help you out if he does go? xx

mummypink
February 7th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Is anyone else getting loads of braxton hicks? I'm literally getting about 10 a day and I'm starting to get paranoid that this baby is going to come early. I don't remember getting them like this at all with my first two, I know you are supposed to get more with each pregnancy though. x

mrshonyez
February 7th, 2013, 04:34 PM
First of all, congratulations Coocoo! I can't believe we're all almost done! My mom will be here March 4th, so hopefully this little man doesn't decide to stay in too much longer after that ;) of course, not too early though. I also got DS1 enrolled in a preschool right after baby is due, so we have that to look forward to! I have pretty much everything we need, especially considering DS2 is only 18 months. All I'm lacking is pacifiers, and DH is letting me buy a new video monitor for the nursery in a few weeks, since the one I have now is older and we can't buy a second camera for it. I'm pretty excited lol. I'm waiting for this load of laundry to be done, then I'm washing and hanging up all the newborn clothes. I went through and got rid of a lot of stuff yesterday, since we don't have much room in this house. I can't wait for him to be here, I'm just getting super nervous about the labor!

mrshonyez
February 7th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Mummypink, I get anywhere from 1-5 an hour... My ob said 6 or more in an hour is when I should come in for them. I literally have them all day. And I've lost pieces of my mucus plug, so I'm worried about premature labor also. But when I mentioned all that to the OB, they checked my cervix and all was well still.

suregena
February 7th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I've only just started noticing my BH contractions lately (not counting them, though)... only reason because I feel a little 'pinching' pain in my lower uterus when I get them, which makes me reach to feel my belly (which is hard!)

With my son, my BH contractions never had pinchy type pain!

Cinss
February 7th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Is anyone else getting loads of braxton hicks? I'm literally getting about 10 a day and I'm starting to get paranoid that this baby is going to come early. I don't remember getting them like this at all with my first two, I know you are supposed to get more with each pregnancy though. x
Yep i am having them all day long too, pretty much any time i stand up, bend down, someone touches my belly, doing housework, i have a feeling stress is causing them to be stronger and sometimes painful as in so tight i cant move for a few seconds.

mrshonyez
February 7th, 2013, 06:36 PM
One of my friends is a photographer (she took my avatar pic of DS2 :) ), and she just emailed me to ask if she could take birth photos for me! I had never heard of people having them professionally done, but I think it will be an awesome experience. I'm excited! I just hope my labor doesn't go too fast, and she can get there in time lol. Have any of you had anything like this done? I'm just curious about experiences... But I know she won't take any 'down-there' shots lol.

Rosie85
February 7th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I would not worry about braxton hicks at all unless they are more than 6 an hour and progressively get worse and don't go away with water and a rest. I get a TON of them some days like well over 5 an hour at times. There were a couple days where I had strong BH's and more than 6 an hour but I refused to go in because I didn't feel as if anything were wrong, my intuition just chalked it up to stress and from being in the car and I was right..they went away.

I think women know better than they think when they should go in, don't worry about the hullabuhloo the books say, just follow your gut.

I wish we were expanding like some of you ladies, ugh! We live in a 3 bedroom apartment and mind you it's not tiny but it's not big enough either! My kitchen is too small and so is the living area so those spaces are overflowing with clutter. It's going to get very packed with another babe. Here is to hoping DH gets a better job soon and we can get out of here! Where I live it is very expensive to rent right now no matter what it is...apartment, house... it really sucks!

homebirthing princess
February 8th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Just to let you all know...baby butterfly is here :) a beautiful little girl for a beautiful lady :) congratulations again butterfly xxxx

homebirthing princess
February 8th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Now willow its your turn....out u come mummy needs to see u x

mummypink
February 8th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Congratulations butterfly!

Thanks for all the reassurance over bh ladies. Makes me feel a lot better. Good that I have my scan on Monday too so I can check everything is ok and hopefully stop worrying.

suregena
February 8th, 2013, 03:34 AM
I think Butterfly had her baby girl?? :)

suregena
February 8th, 2013, 03:36 AM
Woops! See it's already mentioned!

Bimby
February 8th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Oh YAY Butterfly!!!! What wonderful news :) I cant wait to see pics of your little girl hun, I hope you are well and everything went ok xx

Coocoo, when you're ready are you able to post a pic of your little man, I cant wait to see all these new babies!!! Im so very excited for you ladies who are now "popping"

I am so often getting strangers say .. "not long now" when they look at me but little do they know lol It's making things seem alot longer with all these "OMG" looks lol

luckylass
February 8th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Ah delighted for all of the butterfly family and welcome baby butterfly. :)

Tiffani3
February 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Congratulations butterfly hope it went well and your feeling ok xx xx

hotdogz&boyz
February 8th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Birth photography is soooo cool! I am envious! We dont have anyone local who doesn't cost an arm and a leg. But if I knew someone who would do it or was affordable...I would so do it! I don't think you will regret it :)

Congrats Butterfly!! I can't believe we have babies coming! So exciting. I still feel like I have forever. Lol.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 8th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Congrats Butterfly. And hello ladies. I haven't been on in a while. I got a nasty stomach bug at the beginning of the week. Feeling much better now, just in time for an unbelievable snow storm that looks to be dumping over 2 feet on us in the next 24hours. FUN...do they have a sarcasm button I can press...lol. Hope you all are doing well.

Tiffani3
February 8th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Glad your feeling better 3m that must have been awful! Take care in the snow! Hopefully it won't last long for you xx

mummypink
February 8th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Hi 3men! So glad you're feeling better, doesn't sound good!

I sympathise on the snow front, we've got tons of the stuff with more forecast next week. I'm really looking forward to it all disappearing in a month or two. Ready for spring now! :)

mrshonyez
February 8th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Congratulations butterfly!!!
Hotdogz, I wish I had heard of it before! But she's wanting to branch out, and I'm the only one she knows having a baby soon, so she asked if I would be willing to let her try it out on me. I'm not gonna say no to that! She's amazing!
3m, we're about to get some snow too, but not quite that much!

Winngrin
February 8th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Congratulations Butterfly! Cant wait to see pictures.

Lassie1982
February 9th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Congrats to coocoo and butterfly!

As for Braxton hicks would you believe I never had any with DS, and I haven't had any yet in this pregnancy.
Kinda feel like I'm missing out!

Cinss
February 9th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Congrats to coocoo and butterfly!

As for Braxton hicks would you believe I never had any with DS, and I haven't had any yet in this pregnancy.
Kinda feel like I'm missing out!

I didnt have any with DD either, so this is all new to me, and you are not missing out, it is annoying and i litterally just got stuck ontop of DP after DTD because i couldnt straighten up or lift my legs after we finished because my tummy was so tight lol awkward!

mummypink
February 9th, 2013, 09:02 AM
I didn't get any with ds1 maybe got a few what I thought may have been bh with ds2 but this time it has been insane! They are not comfortable either, in fact some are pretty painful! x

mummypink
February 9th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Why is it everyone (in real life) feels the need to make the comment when we tell them we're expecting another boy 'oh you gonna try again then?' or 'better luck next time!'. :(

homebirthing princess
February 9th, 2013, 10:38 AM
The heated birth pool is now being filled up.....we will have to re fill it every wkend until she's born fx we won't have to do it to many times hurry up willow!

homebirthing princess
February 9th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Mummy I have no idea why ppl just cant zip it, my friend had her 3rd boy 9mths ago and still ppl keep saying so when you gonna have a girl....her bubba is defo the last and he completes her family she's totally in love with him :) x

ynwa
February 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Congrats butterfly she is amazing,well done you x

Winngrin
February 9th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Hbp, how in the world did you fit that through the door? I think I would like to live in that until my due date!!!

ynwa
February 9th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Hope everyone is well,had growth scan on wed and babbie is already 4lb 7oz ish!with 8 weeks to Grow,what type of weight should I expect???my boys weights ds1 7lb 14oz and ds2 7lb 11oz.
I am carrying a load of water too,water should be below 10 mine is 9.73 so at very top end of normal!having another scan a week wed to check growth and water again.on the plus side baby looked good,yawning and sucking thumb:.)

Winngrin
February 9th, 2013, 11:05 AM
And yes, I finally changed my ticker from pink to blue. It was nice seeing pink while it lasted......bye pretty color!

homebirthing princess
February 9th, 2013, 11:12 AM
It all comes apart I'm panels then u clip the liner over the panels once slotted in.. if that makes sense, as I'm only 37wks we have filled it from cold this time it should take around 18hrs to heat from cold, nxt wk we will fill it with hot and cold! With ds2 I loved sitting in the pool towards the end it was the only place I felt comfy! The boys can't wait to get in therr tomorrow lol!

I think babies gain around 1/2lbs - 1lb a week in the last mth hun, I'm glad all was ok at scan must of been lovely to see her again xx

mummypink
February 9th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Ynwa - please don't worry too much about what they say about the weight! With my ds2 they told me at my 32 week scan that he was already over 3lbs and I freaked out thinking he was going to be a huge baby. I went into labour 10 days early and he was only 7lbs!! Smaller than his brother had been at birth.

I would say you have a good chance he will still be around a similar weight to your others, maybe a little bigger but I doubt he will be over 9lb. xxx

hotdogz&boyz
February 9th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah, for the first time I have doubt about size scans. Mine were always close, but it seems mine are in the minority. My cousin had a scan at 35 weeks which put baby at 5lbs, 12oz. She delivered at 41 weeks...to a 6lb, 15oz son. I am thinking that earlier scan was WAY off! I wouldn't put too much stock into it. I am sure she will be perfect and prolly within average size range.

And I always have a ton of water. Both of mine measured right around 10 with the boys. This time I haven't had it checked. I am sure I will.

Glad the scan went well!

That tub looks heavenly! Come on baby!! We are on a roll!

Lassie1982
February 9th, 2013, 04:16 PM
I didnt have any with DD either, so this is all new to me, and you are not missing out, it is annoying and i litterally just got stuck ontop of DP after DTD because i couldnt straighten up or lift my legs after we finished because my tummy was so tight lol awkward!

My goodness, that would have been a pain!

Good to know others have had pregnancies without :)

Tiffani3
February 9th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Lassie I have never had them with my other pg before either, except this time they are awful and very painful.

Hbp love the pool bet you can't wait to get in it. Xx

Bimby
February 10th, 2013, 07:03 AM
HBP that pool looks great! C'mon Willow!!!!

Lassie, I was unlucky and got BH with all of mine, they have gotten worse each pregnancy. You are lucky to not have to worry about any yet hun, enjoy the break :)

Ynwa, so happy to hear bubs is happily growing away in your tum, I am so excited for all you ladies that are in the countdown, very jealous though as I feel like the time is dragging for me.

Is anyone elses LO having hiccups a billion times a day? This bubs has them at least 10 times a day Im sure!!! Should I be worried??

suregena
February 10th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Can't feel anything like hiccups yet! I remember feeling them constantly with my son. I wouldn't really worry. :)

Tiffani3
February 10th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Yeah my lo use to have hiccups constantly! He's not as bad now maybe once or twice a day. Isn't it because they drink the fluid that they get them or have I completely got that wrong? Xx

mummypink
February 10th, 2013, 04:37 PM
I've not felt hiccups with this lo but had them loads with my other two! x

Cinss
February 10th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Not feeling hiccups yet, lots of banging though and sometimes it feels like he is digging trying to find the exit haha.

mummypink
February 11th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Had my scan this morning and oh my goodness I am totally in love with our gorgeous little man! It was fantastic, it was a 2d scan but the Tech was fab and got some amazing pictures of his face. She confirmed it is def a boy, we couldn't see his willy as he was curled up so it was hidden but she pointed out his scrotum.

I came out just feeling so happy and like I'd shaken off a big heavy blanket. I would still love to have a daughter, and maybe one day we will have one more baby, but for now just seeing our perfect little man on the screen filled my heart with happiness. I cannot wait to meet him :)

Also he is head down and engaged and everything is looking good. :)

I better get sorting out all the stuff I need for his arrival now! xxx

mrshonyez
February 11th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Glad your scan went well mummypink!! I saw a mother with 3 boys yesterday, all about the same age difference as what mine will be, and it made me even more excited to have my 3 little men! I can't wait!
All my kids got hiccups a LOT lol! I remember one of my OB's saying it was even a good thing, as it meant they were practicing breathing really well :)
I need some opinions... I don't necessarily want to be induced, but would you say this is a valid reason to just ask about doing it? DS1 was induced at 42.5 weeks, born in less than 6 hours. With DS2, I was 8.5 cm when I got to the hospital and the Dr barely made it in time. I even could've been pushing about 30 min prior too. Both times there were pretty major complications, first one I hemorrhaged and had to have a blood transfusion. Second one, he had a collapsed lung. I'm terrified of not getting to the hospital in time, and then something going wrong... Would you ask if you were me? Or just wait it out and cross your fingers everything works out? Like I said, I don't really want to be induced, but I also get more and more nervous the closer I get.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 11th, 2013, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure how to answer that. I've been induced with every pregnancy. Induction has it's complications too, but I've never had any, luckily. At the end of the day I think you need to do what's right for you. What a stinky way to answer at question...sorry.

Tiffani3
February 11th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Argh glad your scan went well Mummypink,

Mrshonyez I would ask if your worried, there's nothing worse than stressing your self out because of it and the worst they can say is no, so you don't really have anything to lose by asking. Xx

mummypink
February 11th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Thank you!

Mrshonyez - I would maybe ask if it is an option and what the pros and cons are. I think I may be worried about having more complications if I was induced before things started naturally. I know over here they won't induce you until you are at least a week over due unless there are issues. I share your concerns about getting to the hospital though, with both my first two labours they were pretty quick and I wasn't in any real pain until literally about an hour before I needed to push. We have just over an hours drive to the hospital so if this one is even quicker - plus we have to get the boys to a friends first then I may end up giving birth in the car!! xx

suregena
February 11th, 2013, 03:27 PM
All this talk of getting to the hospital in time is making me so glad I've opted for a homebirth! Haha! I was actually pretty stressed about planning the right time to go to the hospital with my son because we had to pay for a taxi, which wasn't cheap (I don't have a car.)

Bimby
February 11th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Im a worrier but I would worry about both things.. So really Im no help to you at all lol Id probably be inclined to ask about induction and get your Dr's thoughts about your unique situation, maybe that will help ease your mind. I keep tossing up whether to try natural instead of C/S but my DH is against it. Ive had both my boys naturally but I had surgery on my uterus 3 months before falling pregnany to remove a VERY large fibroid and the surgeon then told me Id need to have a C/S if I fell pregnant again.. My ob has said she has never seen a rupture with this type of surgery but has seen one very close to it upon doing a C/S - I was totally ok with C/S this time but the closer I get the more worried I am about the C/S but I am also just as worried about a rupture AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH what to do what to do.....

Mummypink Im so glad your scan went well hun x

coocoobananas
February 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Here is a couple pictures of Wyatt. I will definatly check in once people are expecting but I finally don't feel the need to come here anymore as I'm completely content with my little boys and want to stay that way! Good luck everyone:)

Bimby
February 11th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Oh my goodness Coocoo, he is absolutely adorable!!! Im so happy for you hun xx

mummypink
February 12th, 2013, 02:06 AM
He is just beautiful Coocoo!!

Suregena - in some ways I wouldn't mind a homebirth but after having group B strep with ds2 (that thankfully was picked up on early so I could have antibiotics) I'm too paranoid about something going wrong and not having the equipment on hand. With ds2 our car had broken down so we ended up having to get a taxi to take us the 1 hr journey to the hospital! Thankfully over here you only have to pay the first £20 and the state cover the rest - the total journey came to £200!!!! Eeek!
We have two cars at least now so that shouldn't happen - fingers crossed anyway lol! :)

mummypink
February 12th, 2013, 02:30 AM
This is the fab scan pic of our little mans face that we got yesterday! He has his hands over his eyes but you can see his nose and mouth. :)

Tiffani3
February 12th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Argh coocoo he is just so gorgeous what a perfect little man.

Mummypink the pic is so cute

Xx

Lassie1982
February 12th, 2013, 03:11 AM
So beautiful coocoo :) congrats again xo

Mummy - that scan is adorable !

In theory I'd love a home birth, but I'd be far too scared of something going wrong and not having medical attention at hand. I know if things turned I could call an ambulance, but there are so many unknowns that petrify me.

hotdogz&boyz
February 12th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Double post...see below.

hotdogz&boyz
February 12th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Such cute little babies! Cocooo, your Wyatt is GORGEOUS! I just want to squish him. How adorable. It makes me even more baby-crazy. May is sooooo far away! Lol.

As for decisions about birth, I am not the person to ask. I am just as tormented myself with our plans and what choices we have available to us. It's just so hard to feel confident in a plan when babies have a mind of their own. Home birth was on my radar, but I am not a canidate because of the clotting issue, so I am glad it was at least a clear answer of "no, this isn't a good idea for you." I am also not allowed at birth centers, so I at least don't have to make the hospital decision. But I have to make decisions on my plan to get there (it's an hour away) and other such nonsense. I wish I could tell you, I really do. But it's so hard to predict what will happen.

I have my GTT test on Friday and a good friend of mine just got word that she failed hers. I am terrified, since she is crazy-healthy and I am....um, not! Lol. But I just hope my body is reacting well to it all this time. Everyone in the house is currently sick, so that is really a downer. I knew at some point I would have two sick kids and be sick myself. But up until now, it hasn't happened. I am a bit concerned about THREE and what I will do then if they are all sick. I am clearly at the "worry stage" of pregnancy. I know i will calm down in a few weeks. But I remember being at this place last time and just had to let it pass.

TT_3814
February 12th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Congrats Butterfly and Coocoo, Wyatt is too adorable!! :) :) Love his little cap too!

I'll spare the details on why but no hospital would support a vbac for me. It took me 4.5 years but thanks to my former ICAN chapter leader/very good friend, I found a homebirth midwife willing to work with me. I went into the aspect of homebirth fully informed and believed despite my prior c-section, I could vbac especially with my very experienced midwife. Sadly, my vbac hopes left when Azriel did. This pregnancy has had interventions that weren't done in my last pregnancy and I don't have the same faith I once did. This whole time, I've been waiting for my cervix to screw up and even though it's been stable, I don't trust it to do its job anymore. I'm making peace with having as close to a family centered c-section as possible but it's a work in progress. My emotions are all over the place.. There have been very positive steps in this direction at least and I'm still waiting on answers for some other aspects.

I will always have a place in my heart for homebirth and those who go for it. :)

Rosie85
February 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Coocoo he is gorgeous!! I LOVE that hat!!!!!! We are looking to order a bear hat for our Teddy but I am soo picky! I am glad to hear you are content, it is so much fun to start seeing the babies be born, good gosh I am excited!

luckylass
February 13th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Coocoo your little man is just amazing. What a cutie pie, he would melt hearts and he looks do cute and cosy all cuddled up.

Mummy pink that is an amazing picture to have. I bet you can't wait to meet your baby boy.

suregena
February 13th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I went to a positive birth group (it was for any kind of birth) and there was an independent midwife there. I actually had sent her an enquiry before via email when I was pregnant with my son and considering hiring one (too expensive.)

It's still too expensive, but she was so lovely. Her and I were talking because I was the only one at the group planning a homebirth. I've booked a consultation with her, if nothing else... for good, positive, homebirth talk and hopefully get my mind ready... but will see what things she can offer. She's booked, labor-wise, when my due date is, so that is not possible (probably couldn't afford that anyway) but we'll discuss maybe prenatal support or something... if I can't afford even that, I think the consultation talk will still be nice to be able to put me on the best path towards my homebirth... since that's what she does, and my NHS midwives don't always have time to sit and talk to me at length about my plans/wishes/wants/desires. So it should be good, regardless!

homebirthing princess
February 14th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Half way through my second pregnancy I panicked as I realized there was a great chance I wouldnt get my homebirth due to staff shortages.....I hired an independent midwife just for the birth she cost £800 but even tho she missed my birth by 10mins (baby was in a rush we had to call abulance lol) having her support during my last few weeks was amazing she really gave me the confidence to have my homebirth! I enquired about having her this time but really couldn't afford the £2500 she charges for full package let alone just the birth price! I'm feeling abit deflated at the moment though, I had my homebirth prep last wk with a different midwife and she seemed more pro the birth unit then homebirth and kept banging on about the risks ect and again also that in the evening there will only be 2 midwifes avaliable for homebirths to cover the whole of Norfolk...jeeze!

I had my gtt results bk yesterday and all is fine, they didn't seem concerned I was still measuring big (40wks) I just got off my birthball and felt a gush down my leg sorry tmi I'm not sure if I peed or if it was waters? I had reflexology last night and spent the night awake with Braxton hicks....common willow please come out! X

Butterfly Spirit
February 14th, 2013, 01:47 AM
HBP! It sounds like she's coming hon! I'm getting SO excited as I know you are next and want her here so much! hee hee ;)
You and Babyy Love will soon be cuddling your babies!
And eek I'm so excited! :running:

homebirthing princess
February 14th, 2013, 01:52 AM
I hope your right hun :) I'm so ready my boobs feel like their going to explode Haha! I'm gonna see if I have anymore 'gushes' today if I do I will call midwife, I want my baby girl so much!

Hope you and your little beauty are getting on ok? I can't find your birth story x

Butterfly Spirit
February 14th, 2013, 02:21 AM
I hope your right hun :) I'm so ready my boobs feel like their going to explode Haha! I'm gonna see if I have anymore 'gushes' today if I do I will call midwife, I want my baby girl so much!

Hope you and your little beauty are getting on ok? I can't find your birth story x

I think it's time! :p
It's on the first post of her birth announcement with her first pics.
Tell me if it's there.

Bimby
February 14th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Oh HBP things are sounding promising!! I cant wait to hear your news :) Do keep us posted if you can :)

Butterfly I will go have a squiz at your birth story when I get a minute, cant wait to read :) I hope you are your beautiful girl are doing well x

Suregena sounds great you can talk to this lady, shame she is too expensive though :( Do you have someone at the birth still? Does NHS just provide whatever midwife is available?? Do you ring the hospital to let them know?? Sorry so many questions, just curious how it all works :)

Tiffani3
February 14th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Oh hbp how exciting good luck hopefully haven't just peed yourself! :)
Xx

homebirthing princess
February 14th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Well I have bad back ache and Ive been having low tummy cramps, Ive just had a bath in clary sage oil in the hope that if something is happening it will speed things up, both boys were late though so I really can't see this being labour. Of course if things change then I will let u all know :) very doubtfull :(

Butterfly I found your birth story thank u for sharing it with us I hope your little princess brings your so much happiness hun...much love x

Tiffani3
February 14th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Sounds promising hun! Hope that little lady isn't going to cause you to much trouble xx

homebirthing princess
February 14th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Depressed ladies, nothings happening now all my pains have stopped :( I never had this with the boys clearly she's just being difficult...lil diva x

suregena
February 14th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Oh HBP things are sounding promising!! I cant wait to hear your news :) Do keep us posted if you can :)

Butterfly I will go have a squiz at your birth story when I get a minute, cant wait to read :) I hope you are your beautiful girl are doing well x

Suregena sounds great you can talk to this lady, shame she is too expensive though :( Do you have someone at the birth still? Does NHS just provide whatever midwife is available?? Do you ring the hospital to let them know?? Sorry so many questions, just curious how it all works :)

Yes, in the NHS you get all the choices offered to you... Hospital/labor ward, birth center, or a homebirth. When you go into labor, you call the labor ward (I believe... or the birth center... I don't know as I haven't had the discussion/planning yet!) and they will ring whose on call or whatever and they'll go get supplies, etc, and drive out to you. I think sometimes they send a midwife out first just to assess whether or not you are in proper labor and then might ring in for the midwives (you get 2 for homebirth!) who are available to attend your birth.

Something like that, anyway! I had birth center (and ended in labor ward) with my last birth so just learning about NHS homebirth. Should be fine! The ones who attend to your birth at home tend to be very experienced, so I've read.

I REALLY can't afford her and I know I can't... I know what she'll tell me (I see her Feb 25th)... but I did tell her just to have the talk will help me get my head on straight for my birth. Although I am curious what she'd charge for prenatal support (she said we can discuss any and all combinations but she's just booked already with her max amount of clients for my due date month.) I wouldn't be able to afford £800. If I borrowed money, I might be able to do £500. My mom is right there with me in it so we'll see what the independent midwife says. Maybe my mom could help me a little. I'd love the back-up, even prenatally... to 'prep' myself. As she has met me already and knows my reasons why I didn't go independent in the end with my first child, maybe she'll give me a *discount*! (Yeah right... this is her job! It's her passion, but she's gotta eat too!)

Winngrin
February 14th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Hbp, hoping things get moving for you soon! I will have my cerclage removed around 36-37 weeks and am hoping I don't have to wait too long after that. If I make it that far the baby will seem huge compared to a 30 weeker and a 33+6 seeker!

Bimby
February 15th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Oh HBP that sucks! Hopefully your little miss makes an earlier appearance and doesnt misbehave anymore ;)

Suregena, sounds like a pretty good setup, tbh Ive never looked it up here in Aus so not sure if its the same here. I know if my sister has anymore kids she will definitely do homebirthing. Personally I dont think I could do it, I have private health cover and I really enjoy my "break" in the hospital for 4/5 days. Great room, food brought to you, and they clean up my mess lol - I totally get it if its a public system though, I dont think Id want to share a room with anyone after Ive had a baby, its hard enough sleeping with one baby let alone someone elses!

Wishing4Pink
February 15th, 2013, 02:49 AM
I just got all excited hbp thinking Willow was on her way then!!! I think she's just getting ready hun and won't be long before she does make her appearance! Fx for you xx

Not alot going on here apart from the building work has started on the house and house looks like a bomb has hit it! Just got baby stuff down from the attic and having a sort out and start some washing. Really need to get sorted now. Hope everyone and their bumps are ok. Congrats to those who've had their little ones, very cute bubbas xx

mummypink
February 15th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Any more twinges HBP?
If you think it may have been your waters hun you should call the midwife and get checked out. With ds2 I had a similar thing to you, I wasn't sure if it was my waters or just wee but it really didn't feel like I had wee'd myself. I happened to have a midwife appointment that day and she said always best to get checked out to be on the safe side. She actually sent me to the maternity ward to be examined where they were happy it wasn't my waters. I went into labour about a week later but I hadn't had any other twinges up until then so fingers crossed you won't have long to wait at all!

I was watching 'One born every minute' the other week where a lady (in the UK) had wanted a home birth but ended up having to go into the maternity ward as all the home birthing midwives were out delivering babies. I felt really bad for her as she was clearly gutted. I hope you all get the births you wish for, can't believe it won't be long before we're holding our little ones! :) xxx

mummypink
February 15th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Forgot to say I had my midwife appointment yesterday and I'm glad I'd already had my 32 week scan to show we are def having a boy and that I'm feeling so positive about it as she listened to the heartbeat and commented "Oh, it is always high, up in the 150s isn't it. Are you sure it is a boy? I think it is a girl!".
She knows I have two boys already and I just thought how insensitive?! I just replied saying "well either it is a girl with a penis or it is definitely a boy, I'm tending to trust the picture I saw on the ultrasound that an old wives tale about the heartbeat." That shut her up!! ;)

Bimby
February 15th, 2013, 06:18 AM
MP - I cant believe she said that to you, I definintely would believe pics over the old wives tales. This babies heartrate is pretty similar to my boys heart rates - I believe it is only when you are in labour that the heartrate thing comes in to play but even then I dont think Id rely on it. Glad you are feeling so positive now hun, I cant wait till we all get to hold our new babies, I am so ready but I have so far to go still so I will be living through you March/April ladies to get me through :)

HBP - any more signs?? So excited for you :)

Do you ladies think it will matter if I do my Glucose test at 27 weeks instead of 28? It just suits me to get it done next Saturday for babysitting purposes (by scan measurments Id be 28 weeks anyway but 27 by LMP dates) I have an Ob appt the Tuesday after so Id get my results at the appt rather than worrying about waiting on a call or not?? Any thoughts??

TT_3814
February 15th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Sending labor vibes, HBP! xx

I did my glucose test at 27 weeks and passed. :) Hope that helps and nice that you'll get your results within 3 days. Sounds like it will all fall into place if you decide to do it then.

suregena
February 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Oh HBP that sucks! Hopefully your little miss makes an earlier appearance and doesnt misbehave anymore ;)

Suregena, sounds like a pretty good setup, tbh Ive never looked it up here in Aus so not sure if its the same here. I know if my sister has anymore kids she will definitely do homebirthing. Personally I dont think I could do it, I have private health cover and I really enjoy my "break" in the hospital for 4/5 days. Great room, food brought to you, and they clean up my mess lol - I totally get it if its a public system though, I dont think Id want to share a room with anyone after Ive had a baby, its hard enough sleeping with one baby let alone someone elses!

Well, to be fair... with my son, I got to stay in my room and sleep as long as I needed after the birth, and eat and shower... and it was a private en-suite room. They moved me once I woke up, ate some food and showered to a 'recovery' ward which is where I then shared with three other ladies. It wasn't so bad, but I couldn't sleep that night... mainly because I was ready to go home. I had to stay, though, because of the forceps delivery and they had to put a ... I'm blanking out now... you know, when they hook you up to a bag for urinating (because of the epidural!) and needed to make sure I recovered from the forceps delivery and also that I could go pee on my own after. Once I peed the next day, I was discharged - ha ha! They were all lovely, though.

That was just my small hospital, though... every hospital could have a different set up and some women may never have to leave a private room.

suregena
February 15th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Any more twinges HBP?
If you think it may have been your waters hun you should call the midwife and get checked out. With ds2 I had a similar thing to you, I wasn't sure if it was my waters or just wee but it really didn't feel like I had wee'd myself. I happened to have a midwife appointment that day and she said always best to get checked out to be on the safe side. She actually sent me to the maternity ward to be examined where they were happy it wasn't my waters. I went into labour about a week later but I hadn't had any other twinges up until then so fingers crossed you won't have long to wait at all!

I was watching 'One born every minute' the other week where a lady (in the UK) had wanted a home birth but ended up having to go into the maternity ward as all the home birthing midwives were out delivering babies. I felt really bad for her as she was clearly gutted. I hope you all get the births you wish for, can't believe it won't be long before we're holding our little ones! :) xxx

Yeah, I watched that one, as well. It was in Leeds (which is the main city in West Yorkshire. I live in West Yorkshire, too... but in a small town) so there was probably a large area to cover for those midwives. I should be okay with where I am.

mummypink
February 15th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Yep, it was filmed in the hospital I was born in! Bet it has changed a lot since then though lol! ;)

We're pretty lucky over here, you generally get your own room with on suite bathroom and they like you to stay at least 3 or 4 days to recover properly after the birth - regardless. The midwives will take the baby for you so you can get some sleep and basically get properly rested before you go home, get feeding established etc. They say if they are absolutely full you may end up sharing with someone but the rooms are more than big enough for that and with both my previous two I've always had a room to myself. You can even pay something like £10 a night for hubby to have a bed and stay too! No chance on that this time for my hubby though as he will be needed at home to look after the boys! :)

My old midwife used to say the same thing about the heart rate, she said from her experience there seemed to be something in the way the heart rate changed from early pregnancy to late pregnancy (as in how soon it slowed down etc) but it wasn't 100%. From what I have read on here I know there really doesn't seem to be much in it at all!! Really glad I found out the gender though otherwise I think my expectations for a girl would be so high. xxx

Cinss
February 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Bimby i did my glucose test at 27 weeks on the dot, have my next midwife appt on the 26th.

hotdogz&boyz
February 16th, 2013, 03:19 PM
I had my glucose test yesterday at 26 weeks. I think I was a little later with ds2 and WAY late with ds1 (I took it twice because they lost the first results). I don't think a week or two matters.

I had my appt yesterday too. I can't believe how much weight I have gained ;) Its crazy, especially for me not looking that pregnant at this point. But I am not concerned about it. My midwife told me to be prepared for baby around 37 weeks, since both of my previous deliveries were spontaneous deliveries at about 37 weeks. She said that it's a pretty steady pattern when it happens that way. Which surprised me. But I am certainly not upset about the possibility of her appearing a bit early, as long as she is ready and doesn't need NICU time or anything.

How is everyone else? Anyone nesting yet?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 16th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Hello everyone. I too had my glucose test at 27 weeks. I can't believe in a couple of days I'll be 30 weeks. I bought my bedding today and will start painting the nursery this week. This is all getting so real. Hope everyone is doing well.

suregena
February 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM
My official last week of work is April 8th. After that week... I'm off work - WOOHOO.

I'm taking three weeks annual leave (1st week of April, then the 3rd and 4th) and THEN my maternity leave officially starts April 30th. Yesssssssss. I am sosososo tired already. Much more tired this time then the first time, which is expected since I have to do a lot more with my toddler!

Tiffani3
February 16th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Hi girls I'm suffering :( I've got such bad heartburn I've never had it in my life it's so awful! Do any of you have it and know any good remedies? Xx

Bimby
February 16th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Oh Tiffani heartburn sucks!! I had it soooo bad with my first 2 - with DS1 all I took was Tums (antacids - like they were going out of fashion) but with DS2 I started getting it so bad at 10 weeks so I took a product called Zantac - you can buy it in the stores and Ob said it was totally fine. I only needed half a tablet to begin with and ended up on a full tablet towards the end of pregnancy. It helped loads and in a way I think it was better for me than stuffing my face with antacids that didnt seem to work. The only thing that may cause you more suffering if you start taking loads of antacid type things is constipation. I had it bad with my 2 boys - not sure if this time Im not getting constipated so much because Im not needing antacids as often or what but I think it may be a side effect of it. If it is really bad ask your Dr what you can take - I know a friend who got a tablet prescribed by her Ob for her heartburn. I totally feel for you though as even though Im not suffering (yet) with this one I do remember all too well what it is like and it is awful :(

Suregena wooohooo on leave - that time will fly by!! A well deserved rest for you I bet :)

I will go ahead and get my Glucose test done on Sat then, thanks all :)

HBP - Any news???? :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 16th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Tiffani I have terrible heartburn too. I take Zantac 150 in the morning, and one before dinner. It helps a lot!! I hope you can take something. Tums didn't work for me. Good luck...it's awful!

Bimby
February 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM
3Men Zantac is a saviour hey! I cant believe I let myself suffer through with DS1. It was beyond awful!

pinkin2011
February 16th, 2013, 08:56 PM
3men, how are you?? just woundering if that horrible icp has stayed away? i hope i dont get it with my next preg

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Thanks for checking in on me pinkin. So far so good. No itching at all. How are you doing?

Tiffani3
February 17th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Thank you girls will get some today xx

homebirthing princess
February 17th, 2013, 09:38 AM
No news I'm afraid :( feeling mega low at the moment just want her here and safe now! Tiff I feel for u heartburn is horrible, I haven't had it much this time but with ds1 I was drinking gaviscon by the bottle...yukky stuff! X

Mommyof3boys
February 17th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I keep stalking this thread watching for births. It is so exciting thinking that I am in the next due date group. I'm praying for you all to have safe easy deliveries.

HBP try to keep your spirits up she will be here soon and it will definetly be worth the wait knowing that she came on her terms when she was ready. I cannot even imagine the anticipation you must be going though waiting to finally hold your DD.

suregena
February 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM
The stats say at the beginning of this thread that I am due May 29th... but I'm due May 28th (ha, I know... a whole day earlier than the 29th! :P)

Cinss
February 17th, 2013, 08:09 PM
The stats say at the beginning of this thread that I am due May 29th... but I'm due May 28th (ha, I know... a whole day earlier than the 29th! :P)

Do you want me to edit it for you?

Rosie85
February 17th, 2013, 10:02 PM
My cousins wife had her baby boy today, their first! She was over two weeks early but it's still getting me antsy for my baby! She was due one month before me so that means I have 1 month and just a couple weeks! Yikes :-)

Bimby
February 18th, 2013, 01:01 AM
While you're there Cinss can you change my date to the 11th as that is my cs date oh and add the blessed with bit if you get a chance, no biggy though ;)
HBP I can imagine how you're feeling hun, I hope Willow makes an appearance very soon for you x

suregena
February 18th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Do you want me to edit it for you?

Yeah, that'd be swell!

Bimby
February 18th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Thanks Cinss :)

Bimby
February 18th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Just looking at the tickers and we're all edging closer towards the end!!! Oh how I cant wait to see all our beautiful healthy babies! xx

Tiffani3
February 18th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Just saw my midwife and little man has turned head down woooohoooo so happy I can have my home birth now :)
Such a good boy!

I know bimby were all getting so close I can't wait, so exciting xxx

homebirthing princess
February 18th, 2013, 09:18 AM
That's great tiff, Im so happy for u :) what are your plans for your homebirth? Would u like a water birth? Can't remember if I asked b4? Xx

Tiffani3
February 18th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Thank you hbp, no not going for a full on water birth, I tried it with ds1 and didn't like it but i was in very early stages then! so might see how I feel we have quite a big bath tub so I could try in that, Other than that I don't really have any plans. Need to get all the bits I need now so exciting.
How are you feeling hbp? Xx

homebirthing princess
February 18th, 2013, 10:00 AM
A waterbirth is defo not for everybody, I kinda liked being in my 'own world' in there plus not every1 could see my vajayjay Lmao :) homebirths are brilliant though so I'm really pleased your getting to have one, is this your 1st hb?

I'm ok hun, just over thinking every twinge....with my boys there was no doubt when I went in to labour but this lady is giving me a run for my money haha! My house is spotless (again) the pools been refilled, her clothes have been folded that many times........ I'm on 6 raspberry leaf tabs a day (for stronger contractions) I've eaten a whole pineapple had a bath in clary sage and been for a long walk lol not much else I can do!

can't beleive we are all coming to the end of our pregnancies, can't wait to see all the gorgeous babys xx

Tiffani3
February 18th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Yeah will be my first home birth, hoping it'll all happen in the middle of the night so don't have to pack the boys off anywhere. They sleep through anything! Lol

Are you having your boys at home when you go into labor? Wow sounds like your really trying everything to get her out. Have you tried acupunture? Xx

mummypink
February 18th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Good news Tiffani!

Really hope your little lady makes an appearance soon HBP, I know the last bit always seems like forever! We spend so long hoping they don't come early and then we pray like crazy they aren't late!
I tried using pressure points that I read about online after a friend told me about them with ds2, not sure if it was a coincidence but he was 10 days early. xx

hotdogz&boyz
February 18th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Come on out baby Willow! We want a new baby to ooooh and ahhhh over :)

Ya know, I don't even think I am on that birth stats chart at all. If you get a sec Ciniss, can you add me. I am due May 24th (swayed and having girl).

In totally unrelated news...I just bought a new bra yesterday, since I only had one that fit. It is TWO cup sizes and one band size bigger than my starting point...and is squeezing the crap out of my rib cage. Sigh. I should just start duct taping them up, it might be more comfortable. Carry on then....

homebirthing princess
February 18th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Well ds1 went to bed at 7.30 the night I had ds2 and by 9.44pm ds2 was born lol he slept untill 6am through all the noise (we lived in bungalow at time) it was the 1st time he slept through the night, it was great when he came running though to r room and found us holding his new brother :) I'm hoping the same happens this time, but I've packed them an over night bag incase they have to sleep at Nannys, ds1 wants to be at the birth though hmmm I'm not so sure about that LOL!

I've not tried acupuncture but have had reflexology in fact I have another booked for tomorrow she's going to use induction techs this time tho as I'm 38wks now, in hindsight I don't know why I'm bothering, I mean babies only come when their ready....but hey it gives us something to do right :)

Tiffani3
February 18th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Hotdogs I feel your pain I totally hate bras I have one comfy one and two like crop top things that are so comfy but most unattractive must invest in some new ones and some nursing bras but there all so ugly

Oh hbp that must have been so special when you had ds2 hope it works out the same for you this time. Personally I wouldn't want my boys to be at the birth wouldn't want them to see me in pain!
I had acupunture the day I had ds3 it did the trick! :) I would have thought acupressure/reflexology works the same. We're you late with your boys hbp?
Xx

suregena
February 18th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Well ds1 went to bed at 7.30 the night I had ds2 and by 9.44pm ds2 was born lol he slept untill 6am through all the noise (we lived in bungalow at time) it was the 1st time he slept through the night, it was great when he came running though to r room and found us holding his new brother :) I'm hoping the same happens this time, but I've packed them an over night bag incase they have to sleep at Nannys, ds1 wants to be at the birth though hmmm I'm not so sure about that LOL!

I've not tried acupuncture but have had reflexology in fact I have another booked for tomorrow she's going to use induction techs this time tho as I'm 38wks now, in hindsight I don't know why I'm bothering, I mean babies only come when their ready....but hey it gives us something to do right :)

This is something I have been pondering. My son has a grandmother nearby (my husband's mother...) but I WOULD NEVER, EVER LET HIM GO TO HER HOUSE ON HIS OWN. OH MY GOD, NO!
I hope my mom manages to fly out for the birth, but that is SO hard to time... and she is still crazily trying to save money to even be able to come at all. So not sure on if she will or won't be so I'm leaning on she won't be, due to timing at least.

So, I don't have ANY option. He has to stay here... and I do hope I have her at night so he's in bed... :/

Winngrin
February 18th, 2013, 09:31 PM
I also take Zantac 150 twice a day and it is a life saver. I get acid reflux and wake up almost choking if I don't take it.
Hbp, so hoping your baby girl arrives soon......like tonight!!!

homebirthing princess
February 19th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Suregena I think so long as you have dh with you your little man will be fine if its during the day, him being there may actually help u get through tlabour iykwim? I hope your mum can get over for you tho! If I go into Labour during the day ds1 will possibly be at sch unless she comes this wk as its sch hols, but I have 2 friends who will have one of my boys each so they will go to them for a play date, then dh mum can come get them if need be, I'm alot closer to her then my own mum!

Tiff I was 5&6days late with the boys really don't want that happening this time but it probably will xx

Butterfly Spirit
February 19th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Come on out baby Willow! We want a new baby to ooooh and ahhhh over :)

Ya know, I don't even think I am on that birth stats chart at all. If you get a sec Ciniss, can you add me. I am due May 24th (swayed and having girl).

In totally unrelated news...I just bought a new bra yesterday, since I only had one that fit. It is TWO cup sizes and one band size bigger than my starting point...and is squeezing the crap out of my rib cage. Sigh. I should just start duct taping them up, it might be more comfortable. Carry on then....

I second the invitation for baby Willow HBP's baby, to come! Hopefully something will spark in tomorrow!!!

Hotdogz, I discovered strapless bras at Walmart like 3-3.5 yrs ago. I can't remember the brand, (perhaps Sweet Nothings?) but I have not worn a regular bra since...and they don't come close to the cost of a real nursing bra. They are SO much more comfy than bras with straps. I highly recommend you go try em! I'm a DD so I would say that I am comfortable being that big in that bra. And after your milk comes in, you will get bigger. They are easy to pull your boob in and out of to nurse too.

homebirthing princess
February 19th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Butterfly how are things going with your princess? Has it sunk in yet that u have your daughter? X

Butterfly Spirit
February 19th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Butterfly how are things going with your princess? Has it sunk in yet that u have your daughter? X

I just posted an update on her birth announcement. I'm still very much in love with her. The lil stink won't let me put her down! The bond is just amazing, and she is just as close to me as my boys. It's such an amazing thing, and I was never expecting that. I thought she would bond to her daddy much more than me. But it's like she knows how much I've been waiting for her, longed for her, dreamed about her.. she knows she is loved. She is so much fun! Her brothers are always keeping an eye on her making sure she is okay. They talk about how she was in my tummy.. it's just the coolest thing that they are that aware.
I've gotta say that the day I met her and she looked at me, was the day it all sunk in. I can't wait for your daughter to come! :) I know she will be here in a few days I feel it!

homebirthing princess
February 19th, 2013, 03:38 AM
I'm so happy for u hun, and hearing everything u just said has made me want her even more :') ds1 us getting impatient now he doesn't understand why she won't come out bless him! Will now read your update xx

Bimby
February 19th, 2013, 04:58 AM
All this baby talk is making me so clucky to meet my LO - I can imagine it must be 10 fold at your stage HBP so C'mon baby Willow, we are all waiting to see you :)

luckylass
February 19th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Popping in and waiting to see if Willow has decided to join you HBP. You must be really wishing and praying she will arrive soon.

Butterfly you little princess is so precious. :)

hotdogz&boyz
February 19th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I just posted an update on her birth announcement. I'm still very much in love with her. The lil stink won't let me put her down! The bond is just amazing, and she is just as close to me as my boys. It's such an amazing thing, and I was never expecting that. I thought she would bond to her daddy much more than me. But it's like she knows how much I've been waiting for her, longed for her, dreamed about her.. she knows she is loved. She is so much fun! Her brothers are always keeping an eye on her making sure she is okay. They talk about how she was in my tummy.. it's just the coolest thing that they are that aware.
I've gotta say that the day I met her and she looked at me, was the day it all sunk in. I can't wait for your daughter to come! :) I know she will be here in a few days I feel it!

Oh gosh, this just makes me tear up. Damn hormones ;) But I am so happy for you! And I admit I can't wait for mine to get here. It is still so unreal that I just want to see her to make it real. Although I am not ready. Nope, not at all. Lol.

I see willow is gonna make us all wait for her appearance. Like a true diva :D

homebirthing princess
February 20th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Well I had another session of reflexology last night, this time tho she used acupressure points to try and help me go into Labour nothing so far but a few BH! I know she will come when she's ready though!

How is every1 else feeling? Whos next after me? X

Bimby
February 20th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Fingers crossed the pressure points trigger something for you. Acupuncture seemed to work for me both times but like you say they come when they are ready and my boys were probably on their way anyway but I guess you never know :)

By looking at the list Baby2ontheway is up next but the next name that Ive seen posts from on the list is Tiffany1234 & Luckylass - both due 17th March - So close ladies :)

So tell me, Am I in the 3rd Tri now or at 28 weeks????
I Had some kind man ask how long I had left & when I said around 11 weeks (I use the C/S date as it makes it sound better lol) his wife rolled her eyes at my belly lol I need to get over these eye rolls and comments but it's so hard when its EVERY DAY!! The last comment I had was one of the mums at school asked me when I was due and when I said May she goes "wow, I have a friend having twins in May and she's not even as big as you" I know people dont mean it in a hurtful way but it is really upsetting me now... My DH says when people ask when Im due to say "I dont know" lol Not sure that'll work with the mums at school. Im just feeling a bit emotional about it, I feel like Im being judged by my size, I seriously cant help the way I carry my babies and it's in my genes to have big babies but if they saw my boys now you wouldnt know they were big at birth so its not like Im purposely over feeding my babies to make them massively obese children... Sorry Im just rambling now..

HBP I'm sending positive labor vibes across the sea to you :) Hang in there, you are so close even though I know it must feel like an eternity xx

Tiffani3
February 20th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Bimby I had that for weeks it got me really down tbh, all the comments about how big I was was so upsetting and seemed to come from everyone everywhere I went! I started to get really cross about it and would really snap back at people. If its not telling me how disappointed I should be I'm not having a girl it's wow your so big this time! I wish people would just keep there comments to them selfs there so unhelpful. One of the ladies at work the other day said to me wow you've got that long left you can't get any bigger can you! I didn't even reply to her it was priceless!!
You should reply with well at least I'm pg what's your excuse. Or have you had your eyes checked recently think you may need to I'm pg not fat!!

Personally I would never insult a pg lady about how big she is!!! we are what we are and we are growing these amazing little people and that's something to be so proud of not insulted
Sorry rant over lol xx

luckylass
February 20th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Bimby try not to let their rude and ignorant comments bother you. I get massive on all my pregnancies from about 20 weeks. There is very little until then and when I hit about 20 weeks I get very big and look about 8-9 months for the rest of the term. People comment on it but I just try to ignore them. For some reason others feel like they have free reign to comment on pregnant woman all the time. On ds1 I was more concious of it and we were in Florida on holls when I was about 5 months. Came home and when BIL collected myself and dh at airport he said "wow you would really know your pregnant, you are huge". Now I had grown and was a size equivical to a US 0-2 before that so it was noticeable but I was so offended. Couldn't give a toss what he thinks anymore, although MIL likes to remind me when I am eating too much. :(

luckylass
February 20th, 2013, 06:41 AM
HBP I am going to be a bit like an online stalker checking in here to see if you are gone yet. So excited for you and hoping it happens really soon. :)

A friend on mine is being induced today and I am waiting patiently to find out if she is having a boy or girl. So excited for her, baby fever here.

Bimby
February 20th, 2013, 06:57 AM
The thing is most people that comment to me are other mothers, you'd think they would be a little more respectful after being through it themselves, maybe they were the "perfect" pregnancy model lol.

HBP Im stalking too hun, no pressure from us though, I just love the anticipation every time I log on ;) x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 20th, 2013, 07:10 AM
I've had people say the opposite. I'm pretty tall so I tend to look small when I'm pregnant. And people have said horrible things to me in the past that had me calling my doc and demanding an u/s...lol. So many people would tell me that I must be having a very small baby. I was beside myself....especially with my second pregnancy. But I've had baby's between 8 and 9 lbs so I just ignore them now. But it did hurt my feelings and worry me for a long time. Some people don't have a filter. I'm sure you all look absolutely beautiful.

luckylass
February 20th, 2013, 07:35 AM
God a lot of people really do suffer from "foot in mouth" syndrome don't they. Talk about being rude and making mums to be worry. 3 men it is awful people make you worry like that for no reason but I know the feeling.

Agree with you also Bimby it is often mothers who should know better who say these things to you.

ynwa
February 20th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Back from another growth scan,fluid level is fine,good news, but babbie is measuring 6lb 3oz ish at 33 weeks,meaning she has gained 2lb in 2 weeks,and with 6 weeks until my c section and at this rate she will be about 12lb born!how accurate are growth scans and would this worry you??

luckylass
February 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Ynwa, I had a growth scan at 38 weeks on ds1. I was told he would be between 11-12lbs. He was born 3 days later weighting 7lbs 12ozs.

ynwa
February 20th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Ynwa, I had a growth scan at 38 weeks on ds1. I was told he would be between 11-12lbs. He was born 3 days later weighting 7lbs 12ozs.
Oh really that makes me feel better,tech said she didn't seem that big but that's the weight all the measurements came upto,anyway have another scan in 2 weeks.

Bimby
February 20th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I would trust my docs opinion over the growth scans - I had one with my DS1 and they said he'd be about 7lb and my Ob said she thought by feeling my tummy he'd be more like 9lb and he was 8lb15oz so she was only 1oz off. There is quite a margin for error either way hun so try not to worry. How big were your others?

ynwa
February 20th, 2013, 07:17 PM
I would trust my docs opinion over the growth scans - I had one with my DS1 and they said he'd be about 7lb and my Ob said she thought by feeling my tummy he'd be more like 9lb and he was 8lb15oz so she was only 1oz off. There is quite a margin for error either way hun so try not to worry. How big were your others?
The boys weights 7lb 14oz and 7lb 11oz.so not huge babies:./

Bimby
February 20th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Just realised you mentioned DS1 weight already sorry. Id try not to worry, it would seem a bit odd after 2 medium sized babies to go and have a 12 pounder - Im sure bubby is just as she should be and will be perfect for you :)

mummypink
February 21st, 2013, 02:17 AM
Ynwa - I was told at my 32 week scan with ds2 that he was going to be a big baby and it freaked me out. He was born 10 days early and weighed just 7lb! So honestly don't stress, I've heard of loads of occasions where they got it totally wrong.

This time I have just been told he should be an average size - not sure what that means lol! You can guarantee I'll have a 10lber now haha!! x

mummypink
February 21st, 2013, 02:22 AM
Sorry some of you are getting such awful comments about your bump size, people really should learn to keep their opinions to themselves!

I get told a mixture of things as from the front you can hardly tell I'm pregnant and from the side I look like Mr Greedy from the Mr men! So some people get a shock when I turn sideways on and are like wow you are big! The majority tell me how lucky I am to have such a neat and compact bump, and how I'll just be able to pop right back into my normal clothes afterwards etc. That kind of annoys me too as I think well actually I'm not just lucky, I've been really careful with what I eat to make sure I only gain baby weight. I did the same with my first two but of course you still have weight to lose afterwards to fit in your old clothes properly and tone up the skin again.

luckylass
February 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
Any word from HBP, wondering if Willow has decided to come meet her mummy? :)

Butterfly Spirit
February 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Any word from HBP, wondering if Willow has decided to come meet her mummy? :)

Nope, not yet! :(

luckylass
February 21st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Ah sure I will be stalking for updates. This thread is going to get so exciting from here on in for the next couple of months as all the little ones start to arrive.

mrshonyez
February 22nd, 2013, 01:40 AM
I'll be stalking as well! I keep losing track, but I do go back and read everything. Can't wait for babies to start arriving :)

Bimby
February 22nd, 2013, 02:25 AM
The suspense is killing me with all the soon to be bubbas,!i just can't wait! Hbp I do hope you're ok and resting up before willow's arrival, sending easy labor vibes your way x

I have no idea when bubs nursery will be finished. We're waiting on our friend who's a painter to come do the painting when he gets a chance but he's super busy. Problem is I dont want to buy the drawers for all bubs clothes until thats done but Im so itching to wash all these cute little things I have!! I know its pointless so Im holding out, just! - when are you lot washing bubba's clothes and how are the nursery's coming along. I'd love to see pics :)

Our LO will be in our room for a few months/weeks and my mum will be staying in the nursery to help after my C/S so probably wont have it all finished until after. Im starting to feel overwhelmed that it will all be left till the last minute and the house will stink of paint etc when bubs is here. We have new doors and door frames to be painted all through the house and the painter prefers oil based enamel for the frames - if he can do it soon I can stay at my mums place with the boys for a week or 2 until the worst of the fumes are gone at least but if it gets too close to my due date Im not going to want to be by myself with the kids.. (My mum wont be at that house as she lives with her partner in the country and just comes down to the city every few weeks) oh gosh I am rambling again arent I lol

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 22nd, 2013, 07:49 AM
I just want to say that I really miss NC Beachy. I sent her a pm a while ago and haven't heard anything back. I really hope she's ok.

Has anyone else heard from her?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 22nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
And I don't wash clothes until a few days before my due date. I don't want them sitting in drawers for weeks after being washed.

I got our bedding yesterday. And we are starting to paint this weekend.

Bimby
February 22nd, 2013, 08:29 AM
I hope all is ok with her too :(

Great that you got your bedding, which one did u end up getting ?

Tiffani3
February 22nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
No I haven't heard anything from nc I really miss her too I hope she's ok.

How exciting ThreeMenAndALady what bedding colours did you go for in the end?
Xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 22nd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Remember when I asked you guys to give your opinion on 3 sets. I went with the navy waves at babybedding.com. It looks great. Now I just have to paint, put the crib together, get drapes and push this little guy out...lol.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 22nd, 2013, 09:06 AM
The quality of the bedding is AMAZING!!! I have also purchased Glenna Jean bedding in the past. They too have great quality. I love the bright colors in this new set. Baby boy bedding has come a long way...thank goodness!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 22nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
On another note, my friend gave birth to a healthy baby girl last Saturday. And surprisingly I didn't care. To clarify that statement, I didn't get sad that she had a girl. Her dd doesn't look like a baby my dh and I would have and she isn't mine...if that makes sense. I'm really looking forward to my little boy coming. I'm also incredibly worried that I haven't grown a third and fourth arm yet to juggle all of these kids...LOL!!! Sorry ladies for my dry humor.

Tiffani3
February 22nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Love the bedding three it will look amazing.

Lol when you find the recipe for the extra arms let me know I could also use a few more! Actually I could use a whole extra body right now! Xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 22nd, 2013, 09:31 AM
I could use a new body too. I'd like to clone myself but the "other" me can't speak, eat or sleep. I want her to cook and clean all night for us so I don't have to do any of that when I wake up. And then she can take care of the kids during the day. That doesn't seem like too much to ask for.

Tiffani3
February 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
Yeah that would be perfect lol x

suregena
February 22nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
I hope both ncbeachy and spinning are doing okay.

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
I think spinning could use prayers and positive thoughts and messages of encouragement. :heart:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 22nd, 2013, 12:31 PM
I agree Atomic. We've pm'd eachother a few times. I miss her.

Tiffani3
February 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
I agree sending her all my love xx

luckylass
February 22nd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Another one here who misses spinning. I think of her often but am afraid to disturb her. She really deserves all the happiness in the world and I really hope that everything works out well for her and she gets the beautiful healthy little daughter she deserves in the future.

Bimby
February 22nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
I often think of her too, I feel like you LL. I do hope she is ok :( Im sure as her Due Date draws closer it will be difficult for her so my thoughts & love are being sent across the miles xx

3M&L I like your thinking! I could do with another me around the house :)

TT_3814
February 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Sending lots of love to Spinning! xxx

I hope NC is okay too..

3men~ Yay for navy waves!! Hope to see pics of your finished nursery. :)

Wishing4Pink
February 23rd, 2013, 04:17 AM
I wonder if little Miss Willow has arrived yet???? x

Bimby
February 23rd, 2013, 06:32 AM
I keep checking in to see if there have been any updates from her too. I do hope all is well and she is just busy with her new baby girl :)

homebirthing princess
February 23rd, 2013, 09:47 AM
Hi ladies, sorry I've not been around...I'm trying to keep myself busy and take my mind off stuff! Still nothing to report here I think she's well and truely stuck for the time being.... Getting fed up of the 'is this labour' signs now tho, I never had any doubt with my boys when labour started but this time is soooo different! Promise to keep u all updated if anything changes either I or butterfly will let u know :) xx

Tiffani3
February 23rd, 2013, 12:41 PM
Glad your ok hbp, was getting worried about you!
Xx

suregena
February 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM
I'm finding this pregnancy that I'm getting more twinges (not all the time) with braxton hicks, which sometimes makes me worry. I've also had twinges near my cervix area. Is it just one of those - every pregnancy is different - things? The BH aren't regular or anything, and it's not every time, but I've just noticed it from time to time.

I have such *rage* today. Everything is annoying me. I feel like everything in the house is filthy and I live in a stoned in mass of disgustingness that I can't ever clean (and some issues are beyond my control at the moment.) I let the dog outside and I'm downstairs (three flights down from where I let him out) trying to handwash dishes so I can make dinner for me and my son, and the dog is just out there barking for no reason. So I literally feel like unleashing hell and beating stuff up. What is my problem?!

I think I often feel this way during the weekends my husband has to work and stay the night somewhere (due to him not being able to get to work on time on Sundays due to public transport times on weekends) so I just feel alone, isolated, stressed out.

Even my son's recent British-leaning accent that's been coming out has been INFURIATING me! I don't even know why. I seriously correct his pronunciation of words because it annoys me so much but I know it's all ME and not HIM because he lives in England, therefore he is speaking that way. I guess it's just one of those things that makes me feel so strange, hearing my son speak so unfamiliar in his accent to me that is becoming more and more noticable (even though I live here and my husband is English.)

The weirdest things are throwing me off!

I also had a week from HELL at work. I mean, utter hell. I cried numerous times. I did have a facebook message from one of the lead radiographers who said: "Hi Gena! Didn't get to see you before you left today but just wanted to say wot a fab job u did this week! It's been a hell of week & so glad its the weekend! It's so tough being 1st contact but u r a lovely calming influence. Have a relaxing weekend xx" which was a nice thing to read after such a horrible week at work... but even so, I feel like I can't breathe right now. Everything is annoying. I even feel like I can't enjoy my son or give him the attention and interaction he deserves from me... because I'm tired and angry all the time. I almost thinks he is preferring his childminder to being home with me (I can't blame him...)

It just makes me sad.

Shit. I hope I'm not going to be prone to PPD after this pregnancy? I was totally fine after my son but I'm just wondering what's going to happen this one. I better not think about it too much...

Sorry, had to ramble. :(

Tiffani3
February 23rd, 2013, 02:39 PM
:( it's probably all those hormones playing havoc with you hun plus the bad week at work won't help. I bet you can't wait for your maternity leave. Go have a relaxing bath or something to chill your self out! Xx

suregena
February 23rd, 2013, 02:49 PM
I suppose... it's in constant waves, though. I hate that I snap at my son about EVERYTHING. So annoying. I'm annoying MYSELF!

I mean, we have some serious financial issues that we did NOT have the first time, which no doubt also contributes.

Ugh...

TT_3814
February 23rd, 2013, 03:20 PM
**hugs** Surgena

Does anyone else feel BH toward their back? I don't recall that happening in my other pregnancies, but it's been happening a lot since my L&D trip to rule out labor.

Bimby
February 23rd, 2013, 06:42 PM
TT I sometimes get those, they are quite intense and remind me of labor pains. I keep getting a feeling this lo is going to be early but maybe its just subsequent babies?

Gena, I feel for you, I went through a similar stage a few weeks ago and I felt awful. Good news is that it passed. You are dealing with a lot of stress right now and Im sure you are still very homesick after your recent trip home so with all that AND the fact your hormones are maxed out there's no wonder your feeling it. Don't be too hard on yourself hun, I'm sure it'll pass, bring on maternity leave!! Try & take some time out for you once your DH is back so you can try & recoup, even if its just half an hour, sending hugs x

HBP I thought you might be keeping busy, so glad you're ok. Sending positive thoughts to you & willow xx

Rosie85
February 23rd, 2013, 11:57 PM
I get a TON of Braxton hicks towards my back, it might be because I get back labor with my births though. My bhs have been getting painful and more frequent, makes me more nervous for impending labor in 6 weeks.

Bimby
February 24th, 2013, 04:44 AM
6 weeks to go Rosie, wowza that is close too - Probably seems far away but Id love to only be 6 weeks away Im so bored of waiting although I have so much to do so I guess I need the extra time.

I am excited that I have an Ob appt on Tuesday so I get to see my LO again, it feels like forever since my last appt at 21 weeks. I just want to make sure all is well with my bubba. Hoping my appts will be every 3 weeks from then on as it makes time go quicker. If I think of it by appts every 3 weeks then after Tuesdays visit I'll only have 3 appts before my baby is here :) I have a few friends due in March and April so hoping that'll make time go quicker too. Tell me those that are in the "30 week" is time going faster now??

TT_3814
February 24th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the responses ladies. It could be the number of babies, I've had back labor also... at least I know it's not just me.

Wow, Rosie! Just 6 weeks, how exciting!! :D

Bimby~ Yay for getting to see your little one again on Tuesday! Time had been going by really fast, but I feel like its starting to slow down slightly now that I've reached the 30s. I still have a lot to do shopping wise so I'm kind of glad lol. May will be here before you know it though. :)

mrshonyez
February 24th, 2013, 04:57 PM
I'm getting so anxious! This little guy feels like he's sitting really low, I feel a lot of pressure now. I've started packing my hospital bag already! I have a bit of an awkward question... Have any of you ladies used adult diapers for postpartum? I'm debating it for this time. It's not that I bleed that much, but I hated the feeling that I may leak every time I stood up or shifted in the bed. And the pads the hospital provided were really narrow.

Cinss
February 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Oh Bimby im jealous... i have an antenatal appt tomorrow but they dont do ultrasounds, just measurements and doppler. I started drinking Raspberry Leaf tea now, anyone else using it? I did drink it in my last trimester with DD and she came 2 weeks early, not sure if it is from the tea or what but i thought it cant hurt to start on it now.

mrshonyez
February 24th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I'm about to start drinking that too Cinss! I'm waiting until DH gets home on Tuesday, then he leaves again the day my mom flies in so from then on I won't worry about being alone when I go into labor. It smells really good, I can't wait to start it!

Rosie85
February 24th, 2013, 09:44 PM
I actually have zero desire to go early, trying to not even think about it! Haha. I don't want to do anything to naturally induce at all either, I want labor to be completely natural as it tends to go quicker and easier then for me.

I have not done a single thing to prepare for this baby, no clothes washed, nothing. I better get started!

Lassie1982
February 25th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Oh Bimby im jealous... i have an antenatal appt tomorrow but they dont do ultrasounds, just measurements and doppler. I started drinking Raspberry Leaf tea now, anyone else using it? I did drink it in my last trimester with DD and she came 2 weeks early, not sure if it is from the tea or what but i thought it cant hurt to start on it now.

I didn't drink the tea, but I took the tablets religiously from 32 weeks.
I was overdue, but had a very quick labour, 6 hrs from first contraction to birth, and if I'm honest only 3 hours of it were what I would call painful.
I think the tablets had a lot to do with having such a quick an easy first labour so I will be taking them again.

I don't want bubs to come early! We are moving house when I'm 33 weeks, and there will be so so so much to do, life is going to be a whirlwind, have no prep done for baby at all, we havnt even got a car seat yet, we've been so consumed with house hunting and work, we've got a pram, a carrier (ring sling) and I've got clothes - but none of them are washed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bimby
February 25th, 2013, 06:21 AM
I'm getting so anxious! This little guy feels like he's sitting really low, I feel a lot of pressure now. I've started packing my hospital bag already! I have a bit of an awkward question... Have any of you ladies used adult diapers for postpartum? I'm debating it for this time. It's not that I bleed that much, but I hated the feeling that I may leak every time I stood up or shifted in the bed. And the pads the hospital provided were really narrow.

Ive never thought to use them - I think I wore 2 pairs of knickers with DS2 to make everything feel more "secure" but cant remember lol - Maybe just bring your own pads with you to wear underneath the hospital ones if you feel a little uneasy about it. Sounds like might be meeting your sweet little boy soon with all the pressure you're feeling. Either way I guess it isnt too far away for you now :)

Im sure I posted before but its not here so who knows what happened.. WOuld Rasberry Leaf tea be ok to take for a C/S? Can it help tone uterus for after or would it be unwise with the fear of rupture??

Oh and another thing, is there anything you can take to prep the BB's to have a good Milk supply. Ive always suffered in that department :( Im not leaking anything so presuming it'll be the same this time??? Anyone not leak but had good milk supply??

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Oh and another thing, is there anything you can take to prep the BB's to have a good Milk supply. Ive always suffered in that department :( Im not leaking anything so presuming it'll be the same this time??? Anyone not leak but had good milk supply??

My supply is fine, I had some colostrum come in at the very end, but only with this pregnancy..before that I had nothing come out of my boobs and was fine when baby arrived.

I do like this page that I found though:
http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/BreastFeeding.html#page=page-6

Bimby
February 25th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Thanks Butterfly - I will store that link and good to know I dont need to be leaking to still have enough, I so hope I do this time. Its so frustrating to have supply issues and it adds to the already stressful time of having a newborn - I really want to enjoy that time with my baby

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks Butterfly - I will store that link and good to know I dont need to be leaking to still have enough, I so hope I do this time. Its so frustrating to have supply issues and it adds to the already stressful time of having a newborn - I really want to enjoy that time with my baby

Try these too!
Lactation Cookies for Nursing Moms! | momaroo (http://www.momaroo.com/723074952/lactation-cookies-for-nursing-moms/)

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 08:07 AM

Try this too!
Lactation Cookies for Nursing Moms! | momaroo (http://www.momaroo.com/723074952/lactation-cookies-for-nursing-moms/)

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 08:09 AM

Try these too! :)

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 08:10 AM

Sure! I'm trying to post another link but it's saying it must be a moderator approved post!? UHHH never seen that before!

Cinss
February 25th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Bimby what was the reason you have to have a CS?

Bimby
February 25th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Bimby what was the reason you have to have a CS?

I had surgery to remove a fibroid at the end of May last year. It was 2kg's, 2nd biggest the surgeon had ever done in his 20 years lol So basically it was like having a baby by C/S (well almost except it was done laparascopically)

If I didnt fall pregnant so close to the Op date Id probably have opted to try naturally but as it was only 3 months from surgery to conception I am a little concerned of rupture and the surgeon basically said at the time of the Op that if I was to fall pregnant Id need a C/S..

Im going to question my Ob about it tomorrow actually and see how she feels about if I happen to go into labour before my C/S date what my options would be regarding natural labour? Im totally torn by that though.. Just not sure how I feel about either option so really need to talk it over with her so I feel comfortable in the whole thing..

That was a really long winded answer to your short question, sorry bout that lol

Winngrin
February 25th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Well I had a terrible day yesterday! Ds 2 left the basement door open and ds 3 fell down the entire flight of stairs. The stairs are wood and covered in very thin carpet, the bottom is concrete and also covered in very thin carpet. I came around the corner just as his little foot was hovering in air over the top step, and I couldn't reach him in time to grab him so I saw him fall the whole way down. He went head over heels at least 4 times. We took him to emergency, though he seemed alright I wanted them to check his head. They did xrays and he is fine, doesn't even have any bruises on his body. He has 3 minor bumps on his head, but overall he got over it very quickly.

I, on the other hand, am having an awful time. Watching him fall was the worst thing, I keep seeing it in my mind and barely slept last night. I feel so horribly guilty. What on earth was I thinking not having a baby gate, even though there is a door? My children have been very lucky as far as accidents go. Ds1 has had stitches once at the age of 7, ds2 did break a bone in his foot when he was 3 but he was climbing on his bunk beds and got his foot stuck between the mattress and railing and it was a very minor fracture. Neither of those were due to lack of supervision. I was in the kitchen yesterday which is just a few steps away from where ds 3 was playing but I just can't shake the horrible sick feeling. He just looked so tiny going down the whole flight of stairs. I know he is fine and won't remember, but I always will. Please don't judge, I'm just venting some stress!

Butterfly Spirit
February 25th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Gosh how very sad, and difficult for you. It sounds like your baby had a guardian angel watching over him. We all make mistakes and have regrets about how we should have done something differently.. none of us are perfect. I had a VERY scary incident happen with each of my boys..that I will never forget!
DS#1 rolled off the bed more than once when he was tiny.. and one time he rolled and the base of his skull hit one of DH's weights..
I can't tell you how terrified I was... but seriously my dad must have been watching over his grandson because.. I just couldn't believe it..It should have.. done much worse if not taken him from me all together! I was in the other room putting a load of laundry in the washer. And I heard a loud thud and then hysterical crying.. and I ran to him and discovered his head..and neck were right there on DH's large barbell!! My heart literally stopped! I learned to not leave them on the bed so close to the side after that!
Then last year on Halloween DH and I were at Target and he was trying to get the boys in the car. Being so pregnant I couldn't lift DS#2 out of the cart .. and while getting DS#1 buckled in the car the cart with DS#2 rolled away from the car and right into a storm grate and that made the cart come to a fast halt and DS#2 flew right off and hit his head! It happened so damn quick..DH was just so mad at himself!
And it was also an absolute miracle my baby wasn't hurt worse.

Things just happen! :(
All we can do is think of how to prevent them from happening again.. learn from our mistakes.

Don't beat yourself up! Xx

Winngrin
February 25th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Thanks Butterfly! I am trying to remind myself that accidents happen and we just do the best we can to keep.our children safe. I agree, he must have had angels watching over him. Either that or he is made of steel or rubber. Sometimes when I am rocking him at night in his room he looks up towards the ceiling with such intensity it's as if he sees something there. I like to imagine he sees angels, although sometimes if I've watched a scary movie it creeps me out!

I'm glad your kiddos weren't hurt. They always seem to.shake it off much faster than we do.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 25th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Winngrin you're a great mom. And things happen, unfortunately. My youngest had a trip to the er a week before Christmas. My ds2 was spinning him around in a computer chair. I was putting laundry away. I heard the bang, and the screaming. When I picked him up he tried falling asleep on me. He also started throwing up. I called the doc immediately and they had me go to the hospital. I was convinced he had a concussion. After a 4 hour observation he was fine. He was hugging the nurses and slapping some of the other kids five. His head was fine, but I wasn't. I felt like a terrible mother. But then I thought to myself, I have 4 kids, and I've been to the er 3 times in 8 years. So glad your little guy is ok. Please don't beat yourself up. With a door right there, I may not have purchased a gate either.

Now, let's talk about you...how are you feeling? Your little guy will be here soon. Hope you've adjusted to life with your 4 legged lady.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 25th, 2013, 04:41 PM
On another note, March is a few days away. Our thread is up at bat ladies!!!! Our babies are next. Holy cow that went quick.

Cinss
February 25th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Bimby the reason i asked about your CS was in case it was PP. I would have said don't drink RL tea if it was that, but in your case i think it is fine and will help with your recovery which ever way you deliver and help with milk supply too. Double check with your midwife, but i have seen other ladies posting about having CS and drinking the tea, and some women drink the tea and then end up having emergency CS with no issues.

Wow some crazy accidents happened... I think the lesson we can learn from this is to get DH to do the laundry while we protect our babies lol ;) Last weekend DD2 screamed out and was crying from her room, upon investigation DD1 told us that DD3 had pushed DD2 from the top bunk... i find it hard to believe that a 3 year old can push a 6 year old off, so it still remains a mystery as to how it all happened?!?

Brandles
February 25th, 2013, 06:12 PM
On another note, March is a few days away. Our thread is up at bat ladies!!!! Our babies are next. Holy cow that went quick.

I was thinking the same think when I came on here earlier.

Hi ladies!!

I have been Mia and haven't really been online much. I've been so busy trying to get things ready for the baby I have no time anymore and it seems like nothing is done. Sigh! I've been doing ok. Belly getting bigger and I'm having a hard time sleeping on my sides... Feels like my belly is a pressure cooker and ready to pop.

Hope everyone is doing well... Can't believe our baby's will be here SOON!!! Yay!!

Winngrin
February 25th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words 3m! I'm feeling pretty good, just a little over 5 weeks until my cerclage is removed. I'm pretty nervous.

Our puppy is both wonderful and a holy terror. Some of the trouble she gets into is astounding and shouldn't be physically possible for a pup with 3 inch legs! Just this evening she jumped up and pulled on the towel by the sink where dishes were drying. She pulled down and shattered the coffee pot. She's rotten!!

I hope you are feeling well, not too long, which is pretty crazy. Have you had a growth scan yet?

homebirthing princess
February 26th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Aww Winn that must have been horrible for u to see :( I'm glad your son is ok though and please don't blame yourself unfortunately accidents happens there's nothing you could have done, big hugs!

Well I'm still pregnant :( I have 4days till I'm due and have come down with a horrible cold and an extremely sore blocked ear I can not hear a thing feeling very sorry for myself :( I also think the boys are now coming down with it..perfect timing grrr!
We done a cast of my belly on the wkend my plan is to get the boys to decorate it with their hands ect then when she's born I will add her name, date & weight! We had a lovely wkend fx are last as a foursome we took the boys to the cinema to see wreck it ralph which they loved then went out for a burger, was so nice spending a day together!

Xx

Bimby
February 26th, 2013, 03:06 AM
Oh Winni, how awful for you love but please dont be too hard on yourself. These things happen to us all, it wasnt your fault. I had a situation when DS1 was 3 and he sat on top of our bed, thing was the bed was up as we have a storage compartment underneath (not sure what you call those beds lol) anyway he was quite high up so I said to be very careful and dont move (silly me!) well of course some how or other he fell off from that height onto the bedside table and the bedside table broke under his fall, I felt absolutely awful! He was fine, nothing more than a scare for him but I felt like the worst mother knowingly leaving him in a dangerous situation thinking I knew how trustworthy my 3y/o was.. lesson learned there lol Anyway we all have things happen no matter how careful we are with them xx

HBP, Im sorry to hear you are feeling unwell hun, that plain sucks!! I hope its minor and passes really quickly for you so you are in full health when Willow arrives. Im glad you were able to have a nice weekend with your boys, it sounds like everyone really enjoyed themselves. Now its time for you to chill and get yourself well for baby Willow's entrance to the world :) Very excited for you xx

Cinss I'll ask at my next appt, thanks for that :) Had my Ob appt today and forgot to ask about it. Got my glucose results and thats all good, Iron not so good so need to start that and my Vitamin D is still low, I just dont know what to do there as I get migraines from the tablets so I havent been taking them. Ive been trying to get sun as much as possible without being careless but obviously it isnt working as much..

Baby girl had her head down and squished against my uterus so we couldnt get any good pics today :( Good news is she isnt measuring big like I thought - in fact she is a few days behind (although that was only one measurement of her abdomen) so that was interesting considering my uterus is measuring 4 weeks ahead!! I think she has long legs though and like suspected she is sitting quite high so I think that is why Im measuring and feeling super huge this time. I have quite a bit of fluid too so that is another reason I think. Anyway aside from my iron and vitamin D everything seems great. My Ob said I could leave my next appt for another 4 weeks if I wanted but I want the 3 week appts so ignored that one lol Next appt is the 19th March woohoo - countdown is on ladies :):):) its our turn in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta add I got her to check there was definitely no penis as I have sooo much pink stuff now and she's still a girl lol , I might actually believe it soon lol

Cinss
February 26th, 2013, 04:07 AM
I had my midwife appt today too, my iron and vit D were good but i failed the glucose test :( so i have to go and do it again on friday with fasting this time. I must admit i have been pretty careless with my diet and all my cravings have been for high fat and sugar things. Its funny now that i've been told to lay off cakes, lollies and soft drinks thats all i want!

Bimby
February 26th, 2013, 05:27 AM
That's no good Cinss although Im sure you'll be ok with the next one hun. I think a lot of people tend to fail the first but pass the second. Ive been terrible with my diet so I was really worried about that test too. Did you fast for 2 hours before the first test?

Oh and its always the way, when someone says "dont do/eat it" thats all you want to do!! So how often are you seeing your midwife now??

Is 103/66 low for blood pressure?? I mean Ive always been pretty goodon the B/P side of things and Im usually 110/70 - just wondering whats considered too low when pregnant and what if anything it can mean?

luckylass
February 26th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Had an appointment with consultant yesterday and baby is facing back to front so all good there and the head is fully engaged. Hoping not to have to wait too long but sure knowing this little lady she will be late. :)

HBP sounds like a lovely weekend and one to remember before your little lady arrives. Fingers crossed you and the boys shake whatever cold etc you have before Willow arrives.

Cinss hope you glucose test goes well on Friday. Mine was high once on ds2 but when they re-checked it all was grand.

Bimby
February 26th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Oooooh LL so close now!! Bubs is all ready to rock and roll - I just cant wait for the coming weeks for you ladies - it's all seeming so real now :):):)

Cinss
February 26th, 2013, 07:06 AM
No i didnt fast with the first one because it was in the afternoon, i cant remember what i ate before it though, it was probably coaco pops or something :giggle: The next one is at 8.15 in the morning so i should be ok not to eat anything but i am worried about leaving the house without my morning coffee :worry:

Not sure about the blood pressure levels, mine was 90/55 so she asked me if i have been woozy which i haven't, she said its because of all the extra blood we have in our systems while pregnant. I am now on an every 3 week schedule until 39 weeks, then every week until 41.

She also mentioned that having an anterior placenta is not ideal because baby usually faces the placenta so we will need to flip him around for an easier labor, she told me to google "optimal fetal position exercises" and start doing some.

Oh and i have to have another U/S at 35 weeks to check placenta position because it was a bit low, she said oh bummer another U/S to pay for, i was thinking yippee i get to see baby again :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 26th, 2013, 12:01 PM
I haven't had a growth scan yet. Have you guys? I haven't seen my friend since he was 18 weeks. I have an appt on Friday. I think I'll make a stink about it and hopefully get an u/s.

suregena
February 26th, 2013, 01:40 PM
My anatomy scan at 21 weeks was the last scan in this pregnancy for me.

Tiffani3
February 26th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Me to mine was at 20 weeks, unless you pay to have one done privately you don't get anymore over here! :(
But I've only got 5 weeks to go before I meet my darling little man I can't wait.

I've started drinking my raspberry leaf tea was thinking of getting the tablets too does anyone know how much you have to drink a day? Xx

foxymrsg
February 26th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Hi I'm a bit late to this as I am due next Friday 8th I swayed pink and am team green so just waiting now to fine out what we will be blessed with.....Good luck to all you ladies!

TT_3814
February 26th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Hi Foxy, congrats and woohoo for next Friday!! :D

I've heard and read 2-3 cups of Red Raspberry Leaf a day, I used to drink 2. I'm going to start drinking it again after my cerclage is removed. I was concerned too since I'm going to have a c-section, but my doula encouraged me to drink it, for the nourishment. :)

Cinss
February 26th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Hi I'm a bit late to this as I am due next Friday 8th I swayed pink and am team green so just waiting now to fine out what we will be blessed with.....Good luck to all you ladies!
Welcome :) i added you to the roll call on the 1st page of this thread.

Tiffani3
February 26th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Hi Foxy, congrats and woohoo for next Friday!! :D

I've heard and read 2-3 cups of Red Raspberry Leaf a day, I used to drink 2. I'm going to start drinking it again after my cerclage is removed. I was concerned too since I'm going to have a c-section, but my doula encouraged me to drink it, for the nourishment. :)

Thank you hun,

Welcome foxy and good luck

Xx

hotdogz&boyz
February 26th, 2013, 04:19 PM
It's almost our time! Even if I have to wait all the way til May...I'll pacify myself to see all the other beautiful babies being born.

Glad everyone is doing mostly well. Winngrin, don't beat yourself up. Almost the same thing happened to the little girl I nannied for and I was standing at the bottom of the stairs watching. It was terrifying. Her mom was upstairs with her and I was supposed to be gone but was calling up to say goodbye. Kids are so resilient. My older son has already had a concussion. He was playing with my dad over Christmas last year and was spinning around and lost his balance and whacked his head on the cement floor. He was throwing up and lost consciousness. Thankfully, his skull showed no fractures or swelling, but I literally slept next to his bed for two weeks afterward. It terrified me. It happens, to all of us. We can't prevent every single thing. Even if we think we can. Hugs to you, it will fade in time and one day you will write it as simply as I have...just a scary memory that you made it through.

I haven't seen my babe since 19 weeks. Which is unusual, since I had to see my boys so frequently (they were both so big). I have an appt on Friday, but I doubt I'll have a sono. I would love one, I want to check on her. But I don't see a reason why we would. We will do a 3D at 30 weeks. Just for fun and so I can see her again. Then we will have a BPP at 36 weeks to check the cord, placent, and growth. Just making sure the blood thinners are not negatively affecting her. But it does seem weird not to see her for so long.

I am finally starting to pop a little more. But I hate that I still am carrying more around than out front. It's all going to my back and thighs. I never gain in my thighs! Lol. But it still is making me look more fat than preggo.

Sorry I kinda pop on and off, sometimes things get crazy around here. But I am following more than I post!

Rosie85
February 26th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Welcome foxy!

We don't do growth scans unless necessary here, I don't need one as my other two boys were only 7.5 lbs and this one was measuring smaller at the first scans, so no concern there. I really am hoping for a smaller babe this time around, my other two due to length went home in 0-3 month clothing and not newborn :-(.

Anyone else been getting horrible leg cramps? I pretty much have given up on sleep all together....it sucks.

Cinss
February 26th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Rosie yep i am having the leg cramps at night, just gotta keep legs streched out straight.

Bimby
February 27th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Hi foxy! Welcome :)

I dont want to jinx myself but I dont get leg cramps and I didnt with the other 2 either but I definitely feel very lucky for it, leg cramps are awful!! I do however have super bad aching hips that tend to keep me awake at night along with SPD which is now making me walking like a wonky penguin lol

Winngrin
February 27th, 2013, 09:29 AM
My doc said I'll have a growth scan at 34 weeks. I'm excited, I've never had an ultrasound that late as I haven't made it that far along with ds2 or 3.

TT, have you had a cerclage before? I had one placed at 13 weeks and am a bit terrified to get mine out as I've read it can be painful for some women, although others says it was a breeze. I'll be stalking you for updates!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 27th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I get leg cramps too. Really bad!! But I don't get them if I drink lots of water. Make sure you guys are staying hydrated.

mrshonyez
February 27th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Welcome foxy!
No one has mentioned a growth scan to me yet. I had tons of ultrasounds with my other 2, but not near as many this time.
I had leg cramps with the other 2, but I've been drinking a lot more water this time, and eating bananas. They say they can be caused by dehydration, or a potassium deficiency, but who knows! I do get lots of hip pain too! I toss and turn all night, and I have to physically get up to roll over.

Anyone who has had the raspberry leaf tea, did you have any kind of strange reaction to it? I drank my first cup last night and it was so yummy. Then later on, I suddenly felt extremely nauseous. Tmi- I kept feeling like I needed to have a bowel movement and went 3-4x in about 10 minutes. I also felt dizzy. Then when I laid down, I started shaking uncontrollably. I was thinking of going to the ER when it all stopped as fast as it came on. It only lasted probably 30-45 minutes total. I don't know if the tea caused it or not. I really want to keep drinking it, but not if it makes me feel like that!

TT_3814
February 27th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Winn~ (((hugs))) You're a wonderful mom and accidents like these happen, though it's much harder on our hearts than our kids. No, this is my first cerclage too but feel free to stalk away. :) My peri didn't sugar coat it and said I will be uncomfortable, and there is that small chance I could have to be numbed in the hospital. I had mine placed when I was 12 weeks so I totally understand being nervous. Fingers crossed that both our removals will go smoothly! xx

My legs have issues, I can't give them a really good stretch without feeling like I'll bring on major cramping.

Tiffani3
February 27th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Welcome foxy!
No one has mentioned a growth scan to me yet. I had tons of ultrasounds with my other 2, but not near as many this time.
I had leg cramps with the other 2, but I've been drinking a lot more water this time, and eating bananas. They say they can be caused by dehydration, or a potassium deficiency, but who knows! I do get lots of hip pain too! I toss and turn all night, and I have to physically get up to roll over.

Anyone who has had the raspberry leaf tea, did you have any kind of strange reaction to it? I drank my first cup last night and it was so yummy. Then later on, I suddenly felt extremely nauseous. Tmi- I kept feeling like I needed to have a bowel movement and went 3-4x in about 10 minutes. I also felt dizzy. Then when I laid down, I started shaking uncontrollably. I was thinking of going to the ER when it all stopped as fast as it came on. It only lasted probably 30-45 minutes total. I don't know if the tea caused it or not. I really want to keep drinking it, but not if it makes me feel like that!

Oh dear hun that doesn't sound good I hope your ok. Maybe your allergic to something in it? Xx

Rosie85
February 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Yikes! I would maybe stay away from the tea! It could def be a reaction!

mrshonyez
February 27th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Ah man, I was so excited because it tastes like regular tea to me which I have avoided for years due to caffeine issues :( I couldn't find anything on reactions or side effects, besides the rare occasions of slight nausea or diarrhea. And that it could cause low blood sugar, but I ate dinner right before I drank it. I thought maybe it was the Mexican food I ate, but it was so short lived.

Tiffani3
February 27th, 2013, 04:39 PM
It might have been the Mexican food I suppose the only way you'd know is to try it again or maybe try a different brand of the tea. But I personally would be worried if I'd reacted like you did.
Xx

mrshonyez
February 27th, 2013, 04:50 PM
I made it like half strength too. I will probably try it again, and if it happens again I definitely won't drink anymore. I'll be super bummed though, I want to drink it just because I like it!

Rosie85
February 27th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Hopefully it was the mexican food, go ahead and give it another shot!

Cinss
February 27th, 2013, 07:30 PM
I made it like half strength too. I will probably try it again, and if it happens again I definitely won't drink anymore. I'll be super bummed though, I want to drink it just because I like it!

I was going to say make it weaker next time, but sounds like you did, I have read a lot on the tea and have never come across anything suggesting that it could have these kind of effects, unless you are allergic i guess.

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Welcome foxy!

Ok I have two concerns about this - firstly that you could be allergic to it - that is very similar to the way anaphylaxis can manifest itself sometimes where medicine is concerned, and while I think if that had been the case you'd have gotten a rash/swelling, it may have just been a harbinger of an allergic reaction.

The other concern I have is that there may have been something yucky in the tea that wasn't RRLT - so either an herb that isn't supposed to have gotten mixed in there, or insect parts.

I would take it back where I got it from.

mrshonyez
February 27th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Ok I have two concerns about this - firstly that you could be allergic to it - that is very similar to the way anaphylaxis can manifest itself sometimes where medicine is concerned, and while I think if that had been the case you'd have gotten a rash/swelling, it may have just been a harbinger of an allergic reaction.

The other concern I have is that there may have been something yucky in the tea that wasn't RRLT - so either an herb that isn't supposed to have gotten mixed in there, or insect parts.

I would take it back where I got it from.

I wish I had come on here and read this a few minutes ago before I drank more! Now I'm kinda freaking out! I used the same tea bag as yesterday too, so it was extra weak. I guess it's just a waiting game now. I have no idea what I would've been allergic to in it. I couldn't find anything on side effects either. I really hope it was just a fluke thing or it was something else that caused it. It was just so weird how short it was.

Edit: Well, nothing happened this time! And it was the same tea bag! I just got sleepy right after, but that was probably just because it was soothing. And I was semi freaking out something would go wrong. This is about what time it happened last night, and I drank it even earlier tonight. Thanks so much ladies!

suregena
February 28th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Must have been the Mexican food! :)

Rosie85
February 28th, 2013, 10:11 AM
So glad it's not the tea! It was just a coincidence thank goodness :-)

luckylass
February 28th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Mrshoneyz glad it was not the tea making you ill.

Anyone heard form HBP, her due date is Saturday I think isn't it? That is if miss Willow has not arrived already.

Butterfly Spirit
March 1st, 2013, 02:05 AM
I am very proud to announce the safe arrival of my dear friend
HBP's little

http://www.gigaglitters.com/created/xZgHCVcOZr.gif (http://www.gigaglitters.com/)

She is here! Welcome to the world sweet little baby girl!

TT_3814
March 1st, 2013, 02:22 AM
Happy birthday, Willow Rose!! :D Congrats HBP!!!

Mrshonyez~ Hope you're feeling better and glad it wasn't the tea causing it. xx

Got a cerclage removal date!! :) 3/14/13.. My peri found that I have funneled though, not 100% sure when it happened but it might have started sometime last week. He's not too concerned, since I've made it to almost 33 weeks, the funnel hasnt reached my stitch yet and I still have 2.9cm of closed cervix left. One week of bed rest left, according to his advice but I'm still going to take it easy after the stitch is out to keep baby baking as long as possible.

Bimby
March 1st, 2013, 02:38 AM
Oh congratulations HBP and Happy Birthday Willow Rose! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about the birth xx
TT that's exciting!! 2 more weeks but hopefully as you say bubs stays put for a lil longer then that x

I'm so excited for the upcoming babies!! I cant wait for may though :)

Tiffani3
March 1st, 2013, 03:22 AM
Congratulations hbp and welcome to the world willow rose. I hope it all went well and your both doing ok lots of love xx
Thank you butterfly for letting us know :)

Cinss
March 1st, 2013, 03:30 AM
Congratulations HBP :) Is her birthdate March 1st? Im updating the first page of this thread with arrival dates.

luckylass
March 1st, 2013, 05:56 AM
Ah congrats HBP and welcome baby willow. :) So delighted for the whole family.

Winngrin
March 1st, 2013, 10:21 AM
Congratulations Hbp!!!! So happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures of your little GIRL!!!!

TT, wow that's only 2 weeks away, I'll be waiting anxiously to see how you do. My cervix was at 3.2 at 28 and 30 weeks and my OB was happy with that and hasn't checked again. I haven't been on any bed rest but am supposed to stay off my feet as much as possible. Are they removing it in the office or the hospital? Did they tell you to pack a bag in case you go right into labor?

hotdogz&boyz
March 1st, 2013, 12:45 PM
Yay!!! Welcome to the world Willow! What a great day to be born :) So many congrats to mommy and family!!

I had my 28-week appt today and all is well. I passed my diabetes test "with flying colors" and the doc said my blood work was "rock solid." Apparently back-to-back pregnancies don't bother me! Lol. We checked on baby because I have noticed some decreased movement the past couple days and it was concerning me a little. She is usually a nutball in there. But all is well...blood flow looks great (an issue that could be related to my blood clotting issue), baby is measuring a tiny bit small, but is still in the 33rd percentile for her gestational age. She was estimated at 2lbs, 8oz today. My fluid is good, a 17 (between 10 and 20 is good). And she is very much still a girl. So good news all around. Minus the 30lb weight gain...but we are pretending that isn't happening :D

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 1st, 2013, 02:30 PM
Congrats hbp!!! Can't wait to see some pics of Willow. Great way to start our first due date month.

homebirthing princess
March 1st, 2013, 02:43 PM
Thank u ladies :) I can't believe she's here! Willow was born 1st march (day b4 her due date) at 3.15am weighing 7.15lbs my biggest baby so far! I will post my birth story soon as I can but thought I'd share a pic of my precious little girl with you all....

Tiffani3
March 1st, 2013, 03:09 PM
Well done sweetie she is beautiful congratulations again xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 1st, 2013, 03:15 PM
I'm not a cannibal, but I really could eat her up. She's beautiful!!!

suregena
March 1st, 2013, 04:04 PM
Congratulations HBP! <3 <3 <3 HELLO WILLOW! Willow's UNITE!

So glad it happened sooner than later for you. :) Can't wait to read about your birth... hope all went smoothly!

suregena
March 1st, 2013, 04:36 PM
P.S. She's beautiful! I made my comment before seeing that you posted a photo!

suregena
March 1st, 2013, 05:11 PM
HBP... I know you're REAL busy right now, in the best way possible ;) <3 , but are you on facebook? :)

ynwa
March 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM
Thank u ladies :) I can't believe she's here! Willow was born 1st march (day b4 her due date) at 3.15am weighing 7.15lbs my biggest baby so far! I will post my birth story soon as I can but thought I'd share a pic of my precious little girl with you all....
Oh my she is b e a utiful:.)

luckylass
March 1st, 2013, 06:05 PM
She is beautiful HBP, you could look at that pretty little face all day. :)

Bimby
March 1st, 2013, 06:44 PM
Oh look at those sweet lips!!! She is adorable HBP, Im so very happy for you x

TT_3814
March 1st, 2013, 07:13 PM
Thanks Bimby! :)

Winn~ That's a great length! Is your doctor planning to check you again or was 30 weeks your last cervix check? If it were up to my perinatologist, I wouldn't have been on bed rest either but he admits for me, I made the right decision. The plan is an in office removal. He didn't say anything to me about that but it is a good idea to come prepared, and I will. :)

Winngrin
March 1st, 2013, 09:19 PM
TT, I'm not sure if my cervix will be checked again. I have a growth scan at 34 weeks so maybe it will be checked then.

Hbp, Willow is beautiful!!!

Rosie85
March 1st, 2013, 09:22 PM
Congrats hbp! Wow! She is beautiful, love the blanket and hat!

TT_3814
March 1st, 2013, 10:16 PM
Couldn't see her picture before.. She's perfect, HBP!!! Such a sweet face, congrats again and enjoy all those newborn cuddles with her. :HH:

Winn~ Ok, just a couple of weeks til your appointment then. Keep me posted! :)

Wishing4Pink
March 1st, 2013, 11:37 PM
Huge congratulations to you Hbp!!! I'm glad she didn't keep you waiting too much longer. Willow is certainly a gorgeous little girl. :cheer:

How are the boys finding their little sister? Hope all's well with you, do you believe now?!? lol xxx