PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2013 Roll call!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

mummypink
October 15th, 2012, 01:09 PM
So, I heard back from my friend about her 20 week scan. Everything was great and they decided to wait until the baby is born to find out the gender! Actually feel weirdly relieved as by then I will know what I am having and will hopefully have got my head things if I am having a boy this time.

She sent me her scan pic but it isn't very clear so I honestly can't tell what it is!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 15th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Hey ladies, I think we need to think of a new name to call our dh's when we want to punch them in the face all the time!!! I could've killed mine over the weekend, so dh just doesn't seem appropriate...lol!!!

NCBeachyGrl
October 15th, 2012, 01:24 PM
mummypink - Glad you feel better about your friend. It was really strange that I had zero jealousy what so ever about all my BFFs having girls...especially my cousin-in-law who is preggo with DD2 and due Feb. Maybe it was b/c I was convinced this is a girl so it didn't get to me. IDK...even thinking this is a boy now...it still doesn't really bother me. I guess I just feel like I wouldn't want their DDs (some are the brattiest ones I've ever seen) so it doesn't get to me.

I want MY DD....with my brown curly hair, who I will dress so darn cute!!! LOL

NCBeachyGrl
October 15th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Hey ladies, I think we need to think of a new name to call our dh's when we want to punch them in the face all the time!!! I could've killed mine over the weekend, so dh just doesn't seem appropriate...lol!!!

How about PITAH

Butterfly Spirit
October 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM

I've mentioned damn husband! :p lol haha

spinningmadly
October 15th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Mine sucks at understanding how sick I am, i wish for one day he could experience it so he'd know how I feel all the time !!

Lassie1982
October 15th, 2012, 02:07 PM
:hugs: spinning. Wishing you every strength, and know that we are all here for you..

shell - ergh you poor thing, i hope it goes away for you soon...in comparison mine has probably only been mild but even that is so draining, so can imagine how terrible it must be. FX crossed it eases up for your soon!

Rosie85
October 15th, 2012, 02:12 PM
You are much more patient than me Rosie! I'd be at the 3d private place at 15 weeks!

Yeah my husband refuse to pay for an ultrasound. They are not commonly done around here--private ones. We all wait until 20-22 weeks to get them. Mine will be at 21 weeks, such a long annoying wait!

Rosie85
October 15th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Spinning, you are in my thoughts today. I can only imagine how sad this time is for you. :hug2: Oh and don't think for even a second you are annoying us with your beautiful daughters loss. I have a friend who lost a 2 yr old and it helps her to talk about him. If talking about it helps you, then talk away.

suregena
October 15th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah my husband refuse to pay for an ultrasound. They are not commonly done around here--private ones. We all wait until 20-22 weeks to get them. Mine will be at 21 weeks, such a long annoying wait!

I'm going to the US for Christmas when I am just after 16 weeks... and most private places here will do a gender scan from 16 weeks onwards only. Therefore, I'm *totally* thinking of going private just this one time because otherwise I would have to wait until after I get back from the US for my 20 week scan! That would drive me crazy! I figure if I can somehow get in somewhere the day before I leave for the US, that'd be great. £69 this one time will be worth it, I think. I just have to know before I leave to spend the holidays with family! Ahhhhh!

mummypink
October 15th, 2012, 06:18 PM
mummypink - Glad you feel better about your friend. It was really strange that I had zero jealousy what so ever about all my BFFs having girls...especially my cousin-in-law who is preggo with DD2 and due Feb. Maybe it was b/c I was convinced this is a girl so it didn't get to me. IDK...even thinking this is a boy now...it still doesn't really bother me. I guess I just feel like I wouldn't want their DDs (some are the brattiest ones I've ever seen) so it doesn't get to me.

I want MY DD....with my brown curly hair, who I will dress so darn cute!!! LOL

It's really funny because I have never been bothered before, plus I know if she has a girl I will be over the moon for her, it was somehow finding out now when I'm still torturing myself over what ifs. Hard to explain, as you say how many daughters someone else has doesn't take away the chance of me having mine. x

spinningmadly
October 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM
@surgena you could also get it done in the US if you want! lol. I know our private place is only $99

suregena
October 16th, 2012, 03:14 AM
True. We'll see how timing works out and what I can manage to organize!

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Tiffani - OMG you find out gender tomorrow, right? I have everything crossed you hear pink!!!
3M&AL - your NT is tomorrow - fingers crossed you get a clear girly nub!!!

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Hi girls yeah nc I'm so so so nervous, had a midwife appointment this morning and she checked the heartbeat and it was 145bpm which is really slow isn't it!
My heart sank :(

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Hi girls yeah nc I'm so so so nervous, had a midwife appointment this morning and she checked the heartbeat and it was 145bpm which is really slow isn't it!

Tiffani, my dd's heart rate was right around 145. She was lower than my boys.

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 07:20 AM

I wouldn't worry about heart rate at all! My boys had 130 as average and a few times it went up to 150. My BFF has 2 dd's and she always had 140-150 hb!!! This time the HR has been 146, 185, and 156....still think it is a boy!!

Winngrin
October 16th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Well ladies, I had my cervical cerclage done yesterday and it went really well. They did a quick ultrasound after to check on baby and I only saw what might have been the nub for half a second but it looked like it was angled up! I havemy 13 week scan on Friday and am fully prepared to hear boy number 4 is on the way.
Fingers crossed for Tiffani and 3M!!

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Oh ok that make me feel better :) still a day of hope left!!!!
Thanks girls

auroara78
October 16th, 2012, 09:06 AM
tiffani, all of my kids had high hearbeats...my boys were well over 140s all the way, closer to 150-160. DD was consistently about 150-160 as well...it gave me no clues before I found out she was a girl, lol.

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Thank you sweetie I can't remember what my boys where but they were never very high xx

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 10:43 AM
My boys heart rates were lower than my DD , hers was consistently around 160-170. My u/s tech said about 80% of the time she finds that old wives tale to be true ..but as others have posted that's obviously not always the case! So fx for you tomorrow!

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Mine was the exact opposite, my girl's hb was always lower than my boys'.

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Thanks girls only 27 more hours not that I'm counting lol

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Tiffani - I have everything crossed you hear girl!!! What time is your appt?

I just got back from my check-up and I now have my u/s scheduled on Nov. 27....19 weeks! UGHHHHHHHHH! My other OB office did scans at 16 weeks so this just really sucks!!!!! That is forever away!

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Winngrin - I am glad everything went OK! Fingers crossed you get a pink nub too. So many appts. this week!!

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Tiffani - I have everything crossed you hear girl!!! What time is your appt?

I just got back from my check-up and I now have my u/s scheduled on Nov. 27....19 weeks! UGHHHHHHHHH! My other OB office did scans at 16 weeks so this just really sucks!!!!! That is forever away!

Thank you sweetie, I really feel like I'm going to be told boy :( I've got that sick nervous feeling going on today god knows how I'm going to feel tomorrow!
It's at 7pm uk time.

Wow that is ages away can you not book a private scan for 16 weeks?? xx

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Well ladies, I had my cervical cerclage done yesterday and it went really well. They did a quick ultrasound after to check on baby and I only saw what might have been the nub for half a second but it looked like it was angled up! I havemy 13 week scan on Friday and am fully prepared to hear boy number 4 is on the way.
Fingers crossed for Tiffani and 3M!!

Thank god it went well I googled it and didn't sound at all nice, how are you feeling? xx

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Beachy can you go to a private gender place before then? I know the woman I know does them starting 15 weeks

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Good luck tomorrow Tiffani!!! And Winngrin I'm so glad everything went well yesterday.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Beachy can you go to a private gender place before then? I know the woman I know does them starting 15 weeks

Do it NC!!! I'm having one on Nov 8th. I'll be a little over 15 weeks.

Shellbelle
October 16th, 2012, 12:36 PM
It is a long time to wait! I looked up info on private scans in our area last night -- I'd have to drive two hours to the closest big city, but for $100 it would be so worth it! And they will do them as early as 16 weeks.

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Good luck tomorrow Tiffani!!! And Winngrin I'm so glad everything went well yesterday.

Thank you and good luck to you, what time is your scan? xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 12:48 PM
8:30am est.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Not too hopeful that I'll get good nub shots, but really think I'm having a boy. And surprisingly, I'm good with it. My dd has been giving me such a tough time these days, having 4 boys seems like a walk in the park...lol.

Shellbelle
October 16th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Not too hopeful that I'll get good nub shots, but really think I'm having a boy. And surprisingly, I'm good with it. My dd has been giving me such a tough time these days, having 4 boys seems like a walk in the park...lol.

I really hope you get some good nub shots, and that it's a girl who's not afraid to show off her goodies. Wait... that doesn't sound very nice. I mean ONLY wants to show her goodies on ULTRASOUND BEFORE she's born. But you know what I mean.

Rosie85
October 16th, 2012, 01:01 PM
NC, yours is scheduled for one day after mine. I have to wait til I am 21 weeks, so your 19 weeks isn't bad! haha. Dh actually asked me last night if I want to go get an early scan for my bday present. ummmm yes! and no... If 2d says girl I really really want the 3d/4d and I know Dh won't pay for both a private gender scan and the 3d/4d. hmphhhh

If I did go for an early scan I could pretty much do it in the next week or two!

Rosie85
October 16th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I have to say I would be nervous to trust a gender scan that early. Do they get more accurate as time goes on?? 21 weeks would be more reliable than 15 or 16 weeks or does it not matter?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
The tech I go to has been doing it for 15 years. She's been wrong 5 times and that was in her first 2 years. Everyone I know goes to her and she's always been right. She does a 3d/4d.

mummypink
October 16th, 2012, 01:15 PM
NC you have my sympathy! My first scan isn't until the 19th November when I will be nearly 19 weeks and the time is sure dragging!! We just can't spare the money for a private scan so close to Christmas, and dh said it would be silly when it would only mean a few weeks difference to us finding out. :(

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Tiffani! Fingers and toes crossed that you have pink bean in there! :) xx

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I have to say I would be nervous to trust a gender scan that early. Do they get more accurate as time goes on?? 21 weeks would be more reliable than 15 or 16 weeks or does it not matter?

That's what I asked when I booked this scan but the lady said there 100% accurate at 16 weeks! Maybe it's down to the tech that's doing it?!?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Love the pic Tiffani. Super cute baby!!!

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Thank you Mummypink feel like I need all the good luck I can get right now. I keep going over in my mind how I'm going to feel when they tell me either way!
Plus I'm in two minds to ask dh not to come with me as he so doesn't understand how I feel, but it's a hours drive away and don't really want to drive all that way in the dark! God I'm such a baby. xx

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Love the pic Tiffani. Super cute baby!!!

I made that lol thanks sweetie xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Do you know what the time difference is between you and I? What time is it where you are right now? Just calculating when I can start stalking to see your pics and posts...lol.

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I think the depends on the tech. The lady I know has been doing it 25 years. She is even experienced with nubs. And she's been wrong twice ever her whole career. Gender is just her "thing" she says.

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 01:57 PM
UK is 5 hours ahead of us if that is where Tiffani is!

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Oh and she owns her own 3d/4d place and works once a week at an OB to keep current with everything

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I'm freakin out that this baby is a boy already and I was ok yesterday with the due date but today I'm a total mess, I think it's because I realized if it is a boy I am going to feel that whole "loss" again and no one (in person, you girls will) will understand why I'd be sad if it's a healthy baby. :( ds1 hugged me today and I started crying.

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I don't think the hormones are helping either..

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 02:00 PM
UK is 5 hours ahead of us if that is where Tiffani is!

Oh Boy...so we're going to be waiting for a while for her pics. We should tell her we're not good at waiting...hahahahaha!!

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Oh Boy...so we're going to be waiting for a while for her pics. We should tell her we're not good at waiting...hahahahaha!!

Oops....I meant 5 hrs behind!!!!!!! when it is noon for us, it is 5 PM so we won't have to wait too long!!!!

Rosie85
gah make time go faster! I don't want to wait either....

ThreeMenAndALAdy
I don't think the hormones are helping either..

Hormones suck!!! And I really hope you hear girl spinning...really, really, really do!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Oops....I meant 5 hrs behind!!!!!!! when it is noon for us, it is 5 PM so we won't have to wait too long!!!!

I know what you meant. Her appt is around 7 I think. So we're not going to find out until after 2!! WAAAAH!!!!

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Thank you , I'm only 8 weeks , I don't know why I'm freakin out .

And yes we are 5 hours behind, thats why I love when the UK girls have scans... I don't have to wait long after I wake up to see what the results are! Lol

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I know spinning!! Thank you UK girls.

Winngrin
October 16th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks so much ladies! It really wasn't too bad. I was awake which was creepy, but the worst part us the back pain from the spinal block. Just a little cramping otherwise and a hint of spotting. DH is slightly distraught over the sex ban for the the rest of pregnancy lol!! The best part is he took today off work because I can't lift the baby for 24 hrs, so I am being pampered in bed.... and I am enjoying every minute!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Winngrin, how are you feeling ms wise? I know you had it pretty bad there for a while. Is it any better?

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Speaking of I'm terrified to have sex since I'm so paranoid of m/c ... Poor dh is prob not happy lol

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Speaking of I'm terrified to have sex since I'm so paranoid of m/c ... Poor dh is prob not happy lol

Same here!!! I fibbed and said I was on pelvic rest.

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Do you know what the time difference is between you and I? What time is it where you are right now? Just calculating when I can start stalking to see your pics and posts...lol.

Well it's 7.15pm now!!!

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Wish I'd thought of that one lol!

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I found a new OWT!!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/old-wives-tales-symptom-guessing/14689-new-me-owt-based-u-s-8-10-weeks-only.html#post268654

If you had n u/s during 8-10 weeks test it out!

suregena
October 16th, 2012, 02:34 PM

Having two miscarriages before, my husband knows that there will be no getting down until I am happy everything is on the right path... and sometimes that is quite a while.

My birth with my son ended rougher than I would have liked as he was posterior and after 48 hours (can you blame him?!) he was getting tired and they got concerned, so they did the BIGGEST CUT IN THE UNIVERSE to put in forceps in me... like they cut the inner 'wall' between my vagina and my, er, anus. :( When it healed... it felt hard... and thick... and jagged in there. Sex took over a year to really happen. Seriously. And my husband NEVER got annoyed, just wanted the odd reassurance I still loved him... but he understood why I was soooo scared. The few times we tried it was excruciating. I think after a year+, I decided to grin and just get on with it. Holy hell, it hurt... but got easier each time. But, still... a year+, guys...

I'm pretty relieved my husband doesn't put pressure on me for sexy time! PHEW... or else he'd be crazy disappointed! I go at my own pace! Ha!

Shellbelle
October 16th, 2012, 02:37 PM

Same here! No sex since 4 weeks lol. Dh is NOT happy. Even if I wasn't worried, the nausea is so bad I just couldn't do it.

Grace
October 16th, 2012, 02:48 PM
You are very lucky suregena to have such an understanding husband, I can't even imagine my DH handling that situation. Anyway, I read your birth story the other day, you are a very brave and powerful woman, hope this time you'll have a better and easier delivery.

And good luck with all the coming up scans dear ladies!!

suregena
October 16th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Same here! No sex since 4 weeks lol. Dh is NOT happy. Even if I wasn't worried, the nausea is so bad I just couldn't do it.

No sex since conception here! Hahaha! :x

suregena
October 16th, 2012, 02:54 PM
You are very lucky suregena to have such an understanding husband, I can't even imagine my DH handling that situation. Anyway, I read your birth story the other day, you are a very brave and powerful woman, hope this time you'll have a better and easier delivery.

And good luck with all the coming up scans dear ladies!!

Man, if he ever hounded me for sex, he'd really get a piece of my mind. No one pushes me to do something if I'm not up for it. Maybe he just knows that. I can be a little fierce and feisty! :P

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 02:55 PM
No sex since conception here! Hahaha! :x

Me too!!!

Rosie85
October 16th, 2012, 04:08 PM
We haven't had sex in 16 weeks or so. Hubby is dying. Lol

Rosie85
October 16th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Okay ladies I booked a private scan for next Saturday the 27th! We will see if I am brave enough to go! Haha

Cinss
October 16th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Wow i am surprised to see so many not having sex anymore. DP and i are still doing it every 2 or 3 days, like nothing has changed, even though i dont feel in the mood sometimes, it alway seems to make me feel better afterwards.

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 05:25 PM
CAn I just vent about my MIL....she pisses me off sooooo bad. She walks in and saw my NT scan pics. Before 2 seconds had passed, she was pointing to the pictures and saying...."that's a boy right there, yep...that's a boy" and said it like 5 times. It made me SO mad!!!!!

Rosie85
October 16th, 2012, 05:30 PM
ugh sorry NC, sounds like a nosy MIL. She isn't very receptive to your feelings either. Humph.

NCBeachyGrl
October 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM
ugh sorry NC, sounds like a nosy MIL. She isn't very receptive to your feelings either. Humph.

No! Not at all. She is exactly the reason I do not want to find out gender. I just can't handle her "I told you so"! So annoying!!!

Rosie85
October 16th, 2012, 05:39 PM
People like that drive me crazy! You don't I told you so to people who are sensitive to the subject matter. Maybe you could just punch her? haha

Shellbelle
October 16th, 2012, 06:22 PM
No! Not at all. She is exactly the reason I do not want to find out gender. I just can't handle her "I told you so"! So annoying!!!

That stinks! I'm sorry that you have to deal with her attitude.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM
I agree with Rosie NC...punch her!!! And then she'll have fd...facial disappointment. lol

Rosie85
October 16th, 2012, 07:32 PM
facial disappointment bahahahahaha :rofl:

mrshonyez
October 16th, 2012, 07:54 PM
CAn I just vent about my MIL....she pisses me off sooooo bad. She walks in and saw my NT scan pics. Before 2 seconds had passed, she was pointing to the pictures and saying...."that's a boy right there, yep...that's a boy" and said it like 5 times. It made me SO mad!!!!!

How would she even know?? Ugh sorry you have to deal with that!

I let my bestie borrow all our nb clothes when she had her son, so I got to go today to look through them for DS3 and they are so much cuter than I remember! SO tiny too, I can't believe my boys were ever that little... I can't wait to get back home and get his room and clothes and such all set up. I'm still sad about not having a girl, but I'm getting really excited now about a 3rd boy!

Shellbelle
October 16th, 2012, 08:09 PM
I agree with Rosie NC...punch her!!! And then she'll have fd...facial disappointment. lol

This made me laugh out loud! I love you.

spinningmadly
October 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Oh my NC that is so annoying !!!!!!! I agree just punch her

Lassie1982
October 17th, 2012, 01:35 AM
oh NC that is SO frustrating - you poor thing!

We havnt been particularly avoiding DTD either cinns, we're normally once or twice a week, mind you we've gone 2 weeks without....just because i am too tired...i have the energy levels of a rock!

homebirthing princess
October 17th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Thank you sweetie, I really feel like I'm going to be told boy :( I've got that sick nervous feeling going on today god knows how I'm going to feel tomorrow!
It's at 7pm uk time.

Wow that is ages away can you not book a private scan for 16 weeks?? xx

Just wanted to wish you a huge good luck for your scan hun!! I know exactly how your feeling and its bloody horrible, I also convinced myself she was a boy, I think thats just our way of preparing ourselves! Keep an open positive mind you WILL hear Pink!!! u swayed right? I'm sure you have nothing to worry about :) how exciting u get to see your perfect little bubs again :) I will be stalking for an update try not to leave us hanging to long lol :) xxxxx

Nc my plan was if we heard boy I was gonna tell ppl we decided not to find out the sex....that and punching your mil should keep her off your back :)

Hope everyone is ok? And I hope the sickness is improving...how exciting you all are nearly near finding out the gender of bubs :)

Alls ok with me nothing exciting to report here, can't believe its a week ago today I found out she's a girl...still in denial lol xx

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Thank you hbp, it's so lovely to have all you for support :) will update asap!
Yeah I did sway but only for a few weeks.
I really hope I'm in denial and it is my dd but not convinced I could be so lucky! Only 12 more hours to busy myself lol

Oh and the dtd we've only been 1 or 2 times a week as dh will have a breakdown if I ban it!!!!!

Nc your mil is nasty. I agree punch her!
xx

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Thank you ladies for all the MIL bashing! That felt good. LOL!!!!!!!!

Good luck Tiffani and 3M&AL!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!

Tiffani - how are you doing today?

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Thank you nc. Not to bad trying to find things to take my mind off it but not at all working!! xx

Wishing4Pink
October 17th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Good luck today Tiffani x

Wishing4Pink
October 17th, 2012, 07:47 AM
NC, i would be fuming at that too. I can't believe she would be so insensitive. Mine annoyed me last week after we told her she was going to be a grandma again, she said she would leave it to us to tell dp sister then goes and tells her herself!!!! Why say it in the first place!

Grace
October 17th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Why is it that ALL MILs are so intolerable? Do they learn it in MIL school- how to make your DIL's life miserable? Or is it a predisposition- once you become a MIL you immediately forget how to behave yourself? And here's a terrifying thought- are we going to end up like that with our sons and their wives?? Ohh, please please let this baby be a girl!!

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Lol mine is the same!! That's why I didn't tell her before everyone else because she would have told everyone. Have learnt by past experiences not to trust her or confide in her about anything, her and dh really don't get on! So at least we both feel the same about her lol I'd love to punch her sometimes!!

Winngrin
October 17th, 2012, 09:10 AM
3M I'm feeling so much better, thanks! Just a little general yuckiness but I'll take it!

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 09:17 AM
How much weight have you guys gained so far? According to my dr I have only gained 3 lbs since my first appointment which was at 9 weeks, but since I was tracking my weight so closely, I have gained 13 lbs since I got my BFP. I am still lower than I was starting out with both boys, so that is nice, but I feel like that is a LOT!!!!

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Last I checked it was 6lbs since my bfp. I don't know what I've gained/lost since then because I've been so sick I just haven't cared. Lol. I think you look great, sweetie. And remember, at this point a lot of that will be increased blood volume, boobies, etc.

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 10:32 AM
I have got to relax, y'all. I'm obsessively checking tp/cm. Not just like "I feel a tickle so I'm running to see what it is," but scrutinizing the tp and asking myself "does that look more yellow or maybe a little tan? Are there any teeny tiny signs that this isn't just regular discharge."

There is no other reason for this craziness. I mean, the morning sickness is still bad. My boobs are still heavy and tender. I'm still exhausted. And I'm peeing all the time. Basically all the signs that things are okay. I have just had so much bleeding with the last two that with this one I am even crazier than normal with the fear and obsessing.

Please tell me I will be able to relax in a few weeks!

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Why is it that ALL MILs are so intolerable? Do they learn it in MIL school- how to make your DIL's life miserable? Or is it a predisposition- once you become a MIL you immediately forget how to behave yourself? And here's a terrifying thought- are we going to end up like that with our sons and their wives?? Ohh, please please let this baby be a girl!!

Reminding myself that someday I would be the mil is what helps me deal with them lol. It helps me be a little more sympathetic. But I have to say thank you to all the ladies who have shared their stories. I seem to hear about all these women who have beautiful relationships with their MILs and it has made me feel like maybe I am the problem, because I haven't gotten along with either of mine lol. It's nice to know that I'm not such a freak. ;)

Rosie85
October 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I am down 10 lbs since I got my bfp. Would like to lose 10 more. I would be down more if I wasn't gaining any baby weight. I started at 160 and would like to be 165 max at the end. I am at 150 now.

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I think I've gained a stone since my bfp but I was really low weight then so not really worried yet!! xx

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I have got to relax, y'all. I'm obsessively checking tp/cm. Not just like "I feel a tickle so I'm running to see what it is," but scrutinizing the tp and asking myself "does that look more yellow or maybe a little tan? Are there any teeny tiny signs that this isn't just regular discharge."

There is no other reason for this craziness. I mean, the morning sickness is still bad. My boobs are still heavy and tender. I'm still exhausted. And I'm peeing all the time. Basically all the signs that things are okay. I have just had so much bleeding with the last two that with this one I am even crazier than normal with the fear and obsessing.

Please tell me I will be able to relax in a few weeks!

I think is natural to check especially since you've had bleeding before try not to stress yourself out though sweetie xx

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 11:04 AM
3M&AL - are you back yet from your appt? How did it go???

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 11:10 AM
LOL we are so not patient around here

I am dreading if I have a boy all the comments my MIL will make along the lines of "when you have 3 boys" etc etc etc ughhhh

mrshonyez
October 17th, 2012, 11:14 AM
How much weight have you guys gained so far? According to my dr I have only gained 3 lbs since my first appointment which was at 9 weeks, but since I was tracking my weight so closely, I have gained 13 lbs since I got my BFP. I am still lower than I was starting out with both boys, so that is nice, but I feel like that is a LOT!!!!

I had gained 5 by my first appt since getting off the LE diet, then I gained 2 by my next. Then I lost at least 6 in about 12 hours being sick, but I think I've gained most of it back now. My next appt is Thursday so I'll find out then.

Stalking for scan updates!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 11:19 AM
3M&AL - are you back yet from your appt? How did it go???

I sent you the pics. Did you get them?

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 11:20 AM
TMAL - how was it??
NC- where are the pics??

auroara78
October 17th, 2012, 11:20 AM
stalking for scan updates! good luck today Tiffani, I hope 3 men and 1 lady got a fantastic nub shot!

and mrs. honeyz, you are my hero! You are so sweet and starting to get so excited about DS3, I love that...because that is what I would've strived for if I had found out DD was going to be DS3 instead...I'd have fought tooth and nail to make sure I got excited about his arrival, which is tough tho...you are awesome!

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I sent you the pics. Did you get them?

CRAP! My phone is downstairs...grabbing it now!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I don't know if there are any good nub shots, but I'm still going with boy...hahaha.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Baby is measuring 12w6d.

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 11:28 AM
LOL why are you going with boy?

.. baby is big! that's good!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I have 3 already...why not? lol

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 11:30 AM
I don't know if there are any good nub shots, but I'm still going with boy...hahaha.

Can't wait to see! Even if there aren't good nub shots, I want to see that little bean.

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Can't wait to see! Even if there aren't good nub shots, I want to see that little bean.

yes me too!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 11:32 AM
It was great to see him or her. I haven't had an u/s since I was 6 weeks. No matter how many babies you have, seeing them never gets old!!

mrshonyez
October 17th, 2012, 11:33 AM
stalking for scan updates! good luck today Tiffani, I hope 3 men and 1 lady got a fantastic nub shot!

and mrs. honeyz, you are my hero! You are so sweet and starting to get so excited about DS3, I love that...because that is what I would've strived for if I had found out DD was going to be DS3 instead...I'd have fought tooth and nail to make sure I got excited about his arrival, which is tough tho...you are awesome!

Thanks auroara, that means a lot! I think part of it was that I was afraid if I felt disappointment, he would feel it too... Maybe silly, but its helped! Plus looking at all the tiny clothes again! I just don't allow myself to look at the cute little girl clothes lol.

Can't wait to see some pics!!

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Glad it went well ThreeMenAndALady can't wait to see your pics xx

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Here are your pics! Post them in the u/s forum..although I don't think I see anything!!

suregena
October 17th, 2012, 11:43 AM

It must be DH mothers only. My mother and husband (and my dad, too) have a great relationship. Both never hesitate to say 'I love you' and he also calls my mom "mom"... he never really calls her by name.

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Arrrrggghh ThreeMenAndALady such a cute baby congratulations. xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 11:46 AM
How do I take these pics and put them in the u/s forum?

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 11:47 AM
It must be DH mothers only. My mother and husband (and my dad, too) have a great relationship. Both never hesitate to say 'I love you' and he also calls my mom "mom"... he never really calls her by name.

That's really sweet. xx

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Cute baby !!!

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 12:17 PM
How do I take these pics and put them in the u/s forum?

Right click on each picture -click save as - save to your desktop and then you can go to the u/s form and attach! I can do it for you if it is easier!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Could you do it NC? I tried and have no idea. I really need to brush up on my computer skills. Thank you. I REALLY appreciate it!!

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 12:30 PM
What a beautiful baby!

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 12:30 PM
They are here:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/14734-threemenandaladys-12-week-pics.html#post269374

Cute baby by the way!! So glad everything looked good. I feel more girl than boy looking at the face!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 12:36 PM
NC thank you so much for doing all of this for me. I consider you a friend, and if there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!!! :bighug:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Tiffani, I can't wait to see your post. Did you decide to take your dh with you? Have a safe drive, and hope you hear GIRL!!!!!!

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Thank you, dh is coming with me!!! Leaving in 10mins soooooooo nervous! Will update as soon as I can xx

mrshonyez
October 17th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Try not to leave us hanging too long lol!! I'm gonna go nap with my boys, and hopefully there will be an update when I get up ;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I'm with you on the nap. My ds is sleeping right beside me. Think I will join him and check in with you all in a bit.

Rosie85
October 17th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Cute baby 3m&l!

Can't wait to hear tiff!

homebirthing princess
October 17th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Thinking of u tiff xx

homebirthing princess
October 17th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Beautiful baby 3mal :) glad all is well xx

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 02:20 PM
He told me boy :(
I will put the pics on when I get home!
Welcome back major gd! xx

Rosie85
October 17th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Oh Tiff, sorry you were told boy. Give yourself some time to grieve, have a good hard cry. I am sure your little boy was adorable. Gd aside, congrats!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Tiffani, just read your post. I know I can speak for all of us when I say that we are here for you. Congrats on your baby boy.

Rosie85
October 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Was the tech 100% sure Tiff? Hope you got a potty shot.

homebirthing princess
October 17th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Oh tiff :( I'm so sorry you didn't hear girl!!! Wish I could give u a big hug hun! Gd is a horrible horrible thing! Congrats on your little man though you will love him so much and I'm sure the boys will love having another brother xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Tiffani - I am so sorry....GD sucks and I know exactly how you are feeling. Cry, scream, do whatever you need to do. I know it is so hard now, but it will get better and you are going to be an awesome mom to this darling baby. A mom of 4 boys is truly an amazing thing.

I am sure I will be right there with you in a few weeks and we can cry together. Just know you are not alone!!

Grace
October 17th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Oh Tiff sorry you didn't get your girl, go treat yourself to something nice that will make you feel better. I'm sure this little guy is going to be incredible, just like his mom xxx

suregena
October 17th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Sometimes this swaying, I think, can almost make things feel worse then if we didn't know such a 'possibility' existed. TTC ended up taking up my whole year with screwed up cycles and missed ovulations due to them being so delayed and me giving up, and the diet! In the end I just went back to my vegetarian diet and did minimal stuff I didn't do with my son, and who knows. If I hadn't read about swaying, we would have possibly been heavily pregnant and/or have a baby by now! But it is and was a hard thing to shake out of my head now.

My grandmother had 4 girls. That created a dynamic force of women (my mother and aunts). Your 4 boys will be a dynamic force of exceptional men one day! Congratulations - truly, a little baby is always the sweetest thing, regardless of its gender--take the time you need to feel better... but he will be such a wonderful little boy. <3

coocoobananas
October 17th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Sorry Tiff, I may just find the same news on Friday! It's not fair, you should have got one outta four!! I was trying to think of nice things that would make it better if it is in fact a boy. I was thinking how when they're a few months old breast feeding and they look up at you and smile... I'm going to go there every time I feel the gd... Somehow that is helping me, cause no matter what you'll have a sweet baby:)

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Thank you girl you all truly touch my heart. Dh is totally broken too he really thought this was his little girl :(
I feel like I've been punched in the heart.

But here is my little teddy 54535454
And his goods 54555456

Rosie85
October 17th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Are you naming him teddy? Theodore...

NCBeachyGrl
October 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Sorry Tiff, I may just find the same news on Friday! It's not fair, you should have got one outta four!! I was trying to think of nice things that would make it better if it is in fact a boy. I was thinking how when they're a few months old breast feeding and they look up at you and smile... I'm going to go there every time I feel the gd... Somehow that is helping me, cause no matter what you'll have a sweet baby:)

Coocoo - you decided to find out after all? I bet you are so nervous! Only a few more days away!

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Are you naming him teddy? Theodore...

Not sure I really like theo but dh like ted or teddy xx

Rosie85
October 17th, 2012, 03:38 PM
If I have another ds we are likely naming him Theodore. I love love love theo and teddy for the shortened versions! My grandpas name is Theodore, he goes by Ted though.

mrshonyez
October 17th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Tiffani3, I'm so sorry you didn't hear girl! It sure does feel like someone punched you in the heart at first :( FWIW he looks adorable!

ynwa
October 17th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Not sure I really like theo but dh like ted or teddy xx

Tiff congrats on a healthy baby,sorry you did not hear girl,and I love the name teddy,so cute x

ynwa
October 17th, 2012, 03:48 PM
3 men,baby looks lovely,glad all went well x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Thank you so much.

Wishing4Pink
October 17th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Tiff, i'm so sorry you didn't hear the word you so wanted to hear. That little boy clearly wanted you as his mummy xx

Winngrin
October 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Tiff, I'm sorry you did not hear girl. I too have 3 boys and am fully expecting to hear boy with this one as well. Go pull out those newborn boy clothes to look at, regardless of the color, the small sweetness of a newborn sleeper will melt any heart. And hey, no one will tell if.w e plop a bow on their little head, just for a second, just to see! Thinking of you sweetie

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Oh, Tiffani, I'm so sorry you didn't hear girl. It IS like getting the air knocked out of you. HUGS.

He's gorgeous, though! Congratulations, sweetie.

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Go pull out those newborn boy clothes to look at, regardless of the color, the small sweetness of a newborn sleeper will melt any heart.

I agree with this. I found one of my 2yos newborn sleepers yesterday and it made me cry. So sweet and tiny, and it still smells just slightly of baby. It melted my heart.

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Thank you girls
i feel completely numb. I can't believe it I'm shocked but not shocked if that makes sense. Also still searching for a little hope that its wrong! So stupid I know especially looking at those pics :(

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Thank you girls
i feel completely numb. I can't believe it I'm shocked but not shocked if that makes sense. Also still searching for a little hope that its wrong! So stupid I know especially looking at those pics :(

It's not stupid. I think we all go through this when we hear the baby isn't the girl or boy we were hoping for. With my last DS I know it took me a few weeks to believe he was a boy, wondering if maybe there was a mistake, and then feeling guilty for wishing it WAS a tech error. :( Hang in there sweetie.

auroara78
October 17th, 2012, 04:57 PM
tiff, big, big hugs hun

on the bright side, I do think theo or teddy is absoultely adorable for a name....my nephew is named theodore and they call him teddy and he is so cute and cuddly...definitely great name for him!

coocoobananas
October 17th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Still not totally sure but hubby will be finding out. Only problem with that is I am pretty sure he'll keep it a secret if it's a boy and blurt if it's a girl... So probably should just look myself lol!!

mummypink
October 17th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Sending you a big hug Tiff, sorry it isn't your dd but huge congratulations on your gorgeous little man.

xxxxxxxxx

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Thank you for all your support.
Hopefully I'll get used to the idea of a 4th boy and never ever having a dd.
just feel like something inside me has died and I'm grieving for a baby I never had or will have.
I'm so disappointed in myself and every time I look at dh I cry as I CAN'T give him that little girl that we both desperately want. I'm feeling so heartbroken right now :(
Sorry

Cinss
October 17th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Great pics 3m & Tiff :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Ladies, I'm still feeling so sick!!! This isn't going to end until I push him or her out!!! Pregnancy and I don't mix.

suregena
October 17th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I have CONSTANT mega indigestion which ends up making me feel sick... I was never like this with my son. So weird how different pregnancies can be. Bleeeeeerrrrrrrghhhhhh.

Rosie85
October 17th, 2012, 06:08 PM
just feel like something inside me has died and I'm grieving for a baby I never had or will have.
I'm so disappointed in myself and every time I look at dh I cry as I CAN'T give him that little girl that we both desperately want. I'm feeling so heartbroken right now :(
Sorry

Awww it is okay to feel this way. I know if I get told boy I will be feeling the same. I want a girl so bad I would give a limb. Dh tells me all the time how badly he wants one too and I feel pressured to give him that. Not providing will feel like failing. The other ladies are right though, those little boys just really want us as their mommies. Give it time, all wounds heal to some degree. The bright side is out of 4 boys one is bound to get married and give you a daughter in law and one is bound to have a baby and give you a grand daughter. Not the same I know but it will have to do....just imagine to what degree you will spoil her!

It seems so unfair you couldn't have just one little girl out of all those tries, life can seem cruel. We just always need to try and find the bright side of it all.

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 07:07 PM
I'm so sorry Tiff :( GD is awful. He is an adorable boy though, I am sure he will melt your heart when he is born.
But the GD is there and it sucks. Hugs to you.

It's hard when DH is upset too. I told mine I'm convinced its a boy and he started freaking out about having 3 boys. I was at my brothers house yesterday and he has 2 boys and a girl and i did point out to him that out of all our kids combined that girl is the craziest one there. So no guarantees that it will be more chilled out bc its a girl lol.

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 07:14 PM
omg. i just saw my ticker...222 more days of sickness!!! ahhhh

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2012, 08:21 PM
omg. i just saw my ticker...222 more days of sickness!!! ahhhh

I have 194 spinning. I'm good at holding hair while your head is in the toilet. If you need my services, let me know. lol

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Lol thanks! Too bad your not closer! The worst is when I pee my pants because I'm puking so much lol

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Oh, Lord, please don't let it last that long. I'm holding on to the hope that it will be over in just a few weeks.

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I have my "meet with the OB nurse" appointment in the morning, and dh got called back to work (after being home for all of 4 hours). So, I have to take the kids with me. Lol. I have already told them to pick out two chapter books each, just in case, because they will be sitting in the waiting room. The 2yo will have to go in with me and the iPad. ;)

I hate this appt because its not "real." It's going through a checklist and getting a bag of prenatal samples. I'm really hoping that they will let me go ahead and schedule my nt scan so maybe dh can go. He's upset that he has not been able to see the baby yet.

spinningmadly
October 17th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Shell- do you have to go? Lol unless they were checking the baby I'd skip it

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Shell- do you have to go? Lol unless they were checking the baby I'd skip it

Unfortunately, yes. I have to see her before getting anything else scheduled. On the plus side, I like her, and my history is already in my file, so hopefully it will be a short visit.

Shellbelle
October 17th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Normally this would be the first u/s, too. But since we saw the hb at 5w5d, they see no need to do another until the nt scan.

homebirthing princess
October 18th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Sorry

oh hun :( you totally made me well up!!! I just wish I could click my fingers and make everyone get there desired gender!! How are you feeling today? You need to take time to grieve for your 'dd' don't feel ashamed by it I'm glad your dh wanted a girl just as much because at least you can get through this together, it would be a lot harder if he didn't understand!! I know it doesn't help but this little man clearly could see what a fantastic mummy you are to the boys and choose you to be his too, he will be so loved by u and every1!! When your feeling up to it you should pop to next to buy him some cute onesies they have some super gorgeous boys clothes right now!
Please remember we are all here for you so if u need to cry scream and rant come do it to us!
Huge hugs my love xxx

Lassie1982
October 18th, 2012, 02:37 AM
:hugs: tiff . Im so sorry you are hurting, wish i had the words to make it right, I am sure he will be a very special little boy.
Im sure it will all fade away once you hold him in your arms, thats what all the other mumma's seem to say so surely they must be right.
Treat yourself to some special 'you' time, a massage, or a manicure, or buy yourself something special - or go and by something cute and blue...maybe looking at newborn pics of your boys might help..

Hope you start feeling better soon, sending you lots of hugs

Tiffani3
October 18th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Thank you hun. I didn't sleep all night. Also have got up this morning absolutely sobbing. I really thought I would be stronger than this. I don't want to even get out of bed I feel physically ill :(
The thoughts I've been having are so horrible like I really wish I wasn't pg. how selfish and disgusting is that!!!!!

The tech at the place was so cruel too he started scanning me and said 'ooo lovely nothing between the legs!!!'
Dh replied 'you'd better be sure before you tell her that!'
Which he replied 'oh no wait sorry it's a boy look'
I can't get it out of my head! xx

suregena
October 18th, 2012, 03:10 AM
He should have never opened his mouth until he was certain - that is very unprofessional!

Lassie1982
October 18th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Thank you hun. I didn't sleep all night. Also have got up this morning absolutely sobbing. I really thought I would be stronger than this. I don't want to even get out of bed I feel physically ill :(
The thoughts I've been having are so horrible like I really wish I wasn't pg. how selfish and disgusting is that!!!!!

The tech at the place was so cruel too he started scanning me and said 'ooo lovely nothing between the legs!!!'
Dh replied 'you'd better be sure before you tell her that!'
Which he replied 'oh no wait sorry it's a boy look'
I can't get it out of my head! xx

you are NOT selfish, and you are certainly NOT disgusting. You are a human, with feelings, desires, emotions - all of which are perfectly normal, and on top of that, the courage to open up about how you feel...and here you have a bunch of women who understand, and will 'hold your hand' through this.
Your feelings are normal, please dont burden yourself with guilt, let yourself grieve, let it all out and then by the time the little man is due, it should be easier.

And yes, the tech's a moron, shouldn't have made comments before looking and being certain himself.

Take care xo

Tiffani3
October 18th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Thank you so much I love you all.
I phoned my mum and balled down the phone which has made me slightly feel better. She reassured me that it's probably mostly the shock that I'm feeling and once I get used to the idea it'll get easier to cope with.
I'm sure my boys will love another brother and I will love another son when he's here.
Dh said to me this morning when he caught me crying again don't worry we can try again when this one is born. Which I thought was sweet but I feel like I'm done!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 07:13 AM
You have a wonderful dh Tiffani. And who knows what the future will bring. I was done after four too...and look where I am now. lol We're here for you. And we're pretty aggressive too, so if you want us to punch the u/s tech out that will not be a problem!!! What a jerk!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Pretty sure I have frequent flyer miles and I'd love to use them on a tech like that...

Tiffani3
October 18th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Lol thank you 3m&1l. xx

NCBeachyGrl
October 18th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Tiffani - your DH sounds amazing and I agree with 3M&AL that you just never know what the future will hold. You are an amazing woman and mom and everything will work out. What you are feeling is normal and OK and you are allowed to feel hurt so don't feel guilty at all. I thought I was done at 2 and now I am already planning #4 if this is a boy. Maybe god gave you this boy b/c you are an awesome mom and are meant to have one more.

And as far as that tech is concerned, he doesn't know who he is dealing with and he better watch out b/c all of us raging preggo ladies would love to take some aggression out. I'm so sorry he did that.

Tiffani3
October 18th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Thank you nc it mean so much to have your support xx

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I'm sorry Tiffani :( but your thoughts are normal, no reason to feel guilty about your feelings, they are what they are and With baby number 4 , I think this reaction is to be expected! Last pregnancy we were certainly done at 3, was going to Have DH get snipped, and now here we are again and if its a Boy we will be having a 4th, so plans can always change. It's healthy to cry those tears now. With baby #2 my pregnancy was so different I was convinced he was a girl and he wasn't... so I was pretty disappointed but he came out the easiest sweetest baby with curly hair (slept all the time, never cried ) and I felt like he knew to be so perfect since I was hoping he would be a girl! Lol

Tiffani3
October 18th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Thank you spinning hopefully I'll move out of this depressive place I'm in right now and enjoy the rest of my pg soon.
Thank you all for all your support your all so wonderful. xx

Shellbelle
October 18th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Thank you spinning hopefully I'll move out of this depressive place I'm in right now and enjoy the rest of my pg soon.
Thank you all for all your support your all so wonderful. xx

Oh, sweetie, I hope so too. Sending you hugs today. You've been on my mind all morning.

Shellbelle
October 18th, 2012, 11:29 AM
So, I actually saw the dr as well as the nurse, so now I am official. He moved my edd to May 23 based on my last u/s and says I am 9 weeks today, which makes me happy. BUT, this dr does not do a 12 week scan. All that means is that we will go to a private place and get a gender scan at 16 weeks lol. It gave me a bargaining tool with dh. ;)

Hope you all are doing well today!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Shell, they don't do an nt scan?

Shellbelle
October 18th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Shell, they don't do an nt scan?

Unless we are willing to do a cvs, then no.

Shellbelle
October 18th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Our last dr did, but he retired right after our last was born.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM
3 weeks till my gender scan!!!

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 02:04 PM
So the place that does the private gender scan here...it says you need to have had a diagnostic ultrasound beforehand. The only ultrasound I had was at 8 weeks. Does this mean no gender scan?! :worry:

The 8 wk ultrasound is def not diagnostic....

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I think they just want proof that you've been to the doc. I'd take it. If you are concerned, call and ask them if an 8 week scan is ok.

Shellbelle
October 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I think it's still considered diagnostic. They look for the heartbeat and to confirm pregnancy/dates, which is a diagnosis.

Shellbelle
October 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM
3 weeks till my gender scan!!!

Yay! Can't wait!

coocoobananas
October 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM
No, I think
They mean the 18-20 week scan... That's what mine had to be to go to the scan tomorrow.

NCBeachyGrl
October 18th, 2012, 02:24 PM
No, I think
They mean the 18-20 week scan... That's what mine had to be to go to the scan tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Are you going to peek?

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I guess I will just call and ask so I have a for sure answer. On the phone before she had asked when my last scan was and I said 8 weeks and she didn't say anything then...

NCBeachyGrl
October 18th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I think you guys are going to kill me! I *think* I have made a final decision that I am not going to find out the gender. I already feel like I know it is a boy and I don't want to go through the heartache of knowing it isn't a girl and having to listen to ppl's comments. I know I won't have any GD when the baby is here so leaning towards staying strong!

I also have felt a ton of guilt for thinking of hiding gender from DH!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Ladies, during my scan the baby flipped upside down, and I have a pic of that. Is it void when it comes to gender guessing if the baby is upside down?

coocoobananas
October 18th, 2012, 03:21 PM
I think so, my his and thinks I should. I'm tempted to have him know and I can decide later but I kinda feel like if I'm going to know ahead of time that I see the goods myself!!!
I really don't know what the right answer is but my husband knows me well and thinks I should get it done now. I'm a little sad that he won't be the one announcing the gender at birth but I've never felt any lack of excitement or drive to get that baby out knowing the sex before so assuming its the same this time!!
I can't believe you're going to wait now and I'm not now lol!!

Butterfly Spirit
October 18th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Ladies, during my scan the baby flipped upside down, and I have a pic of that. Is it void when it comes to gender guessing if the baby is upside down?

Yes, that's what the tech told me at 14 wk 4 days and she was flipped over.. my baby was NOT cooperating that day but she did get the side nub determination. LOL

Rosie85
Funny how things change huh ladies? I started out not wanting to know and after thinking about it I am finding out earlier than ever, haha.

Just called the private scan place, they can take me without the diagnostic scan! They would only need the diagnostic to do the 4d scan which are really indepth so that makes sense. I am so nervous now I could just die! I have less than 10 days before my scan now!! :nails:

Butterfly Spirit
I think so, my his and thinks I should. I'm tempted to have him know and I can decide later but I kinda feel like if I'm going to know ahead of time that I see the goods myself!!!
I really don't know what the right answer is but my husband knows me well and thinks I should get it done now. I'm a little sad that he won't be the one announcing the gender at birth but I've never felt any lack of excitement or drive to get that baby out knowing the sex before so assuming its the same this time!!

Coocoo...so is tomorrow the day!? :) I can't wait!

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 03:27 PM
NC- I think as long as you feel comfortable knowing you won't have gender dissapointment when they are born waiting is a good idea. I am terrified of having it after they are born so I changed my mind about waiting. 24 weeks to greive the loss of my dream gender should be enough, haha.

homebirthing princess
October 18th, 2012, 03:28 PM
good luck for tomorrow cooco i shall be stalking....hope all your dreams come true xx

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Oh yes good luck tomorrow Coocoo!! I am nervous for you, ahhh!

NCBeachyGrl
October 18th, 2012, 03:29 PM

LOL!!! Too funny how we have flipped! I honestly am not obsessing about gender anymore and thinking it is a boy still gives me excitement to wait until the end. Who knows...I will prob. change my mind again.

I think what helps though is that my next u/s is after Thanksgiving and then it will be x-mas. I will be 19 weeks at that time and already 1/2 way through. Both boys were born at 37 weeks so at least I tend to go early!

Time is going to fly! I have every extra penny going to x-mas so I am not tempted to use that for an elective scan either.

Good luck tomorrow coocoo!!!! What time is your appt, so we can stalk? Finger, toes, eyes crossed you hear pink!

coocoobananas
October 18th, 2012, 03:41 PM
It's not til 515pm. Don't wait up in case I change my mind;) I've consulted both sister and Sil for advice and they think I should wait but understand if I need to know... Aghhh I want to make the right choice!!

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Maybe you will jsut know in the moment...just do what feels right for you!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I really hope you hear girl tomorrow. We need some more pink in here!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 03:54 PM
NC, you're going to KILL me!!! lol

Tiffani3
October 18th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Good luck tomorrow coocoo xx

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Nc - with the last one I had decided not to find out thinking That no matter what when I'd see the baby I wouldnt care about gender, well... I ended up at the private 3d place 15 weeks on the dot lolol

NCBeachyGrl
October 18th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Nc - with the last one I had decided not to find out thinking That no matter what when I'd see the baby I wouldnt care about gender, well... I ended up at the private 3d place 15 weeks on the dot lolol

LOL! I know it is going to be hard! Especially if I get gestational diabetes again b/c I will have more scans after the 19 week one!

suregena
October 18th, 2012, 04:53 PM
The first trimester takes soooooo long.

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM
The 1st trimester is indeed the worst Suregena. I thought mine was never ever going to end and then suddenly I am 15 weeks pregnant!

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 05:05 PM
I'm so sick I keep trying to tell myself time will fly by especially with the holidays to distract and stuff....

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 05:19 PM
I hope time does pick up for you spinning. hopefully you won't be sick for much longer. At least the Holidays provide something to look forward to.

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Thanks Rosie. They need to cure morning sickness lol. Im just trying to keep enough down so I dont need an IV.

Rosie85
October 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM
A M/S cure would be wonderful yeah?? I am glad mine is mostly gone and it's funny because each time you think I am NEVER doing this again and then you do it twice more! It is like labor and delivery..you kind of forget.

Butterfly Spirit
October 18th, 2012, 05:53 PM
NC, you're going to KILL me!!! lol

AGREEED!!!!!! :rofl:

Butterfly Spirit
October 18th, 2012, 05:55 PM
The first trimester takes soooooo long.

Once I got to 10ish weeks it flew... and now it's at a standstill again and I'm anxious!
I haven't been spending too much time here because of it.

homebirthing princess
October 18th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Once I got to 10ish weeks it flew... and now it's at a standstill again and I'm anxious!

I know how u feel hun, time seems to have frozen! U need a ticker tho I cant remember how far along u are! Xx

Winngrin
October 18th, 2012, 06:04 PM
My NT scan is tomorrow and I almost don't want to look. I know I won't be able to help it but if it looks like a boy it will be 3 weeks before I could have a private scan done. My appointment is at 440 so I have all day to drive myself crazy. Is there a way to post pics if I can only get online from my phone?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 18th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Don't ask me about posting pics...I send them to NC!! lol Good luck tomorrow Winngrin. Hope your nub shots are better than mine...hahaha.

Shellbelle
October 18th, 2012, 06:15 PM
My NT scan is tomorrow and I almost don't want to look. I know I won't be able to help it but if it looks like a boy it will be 3 weeks before I could have a private scan done. My appointment is at 440 so I have all day to drive myself crazy. Is there a way to post pics if I can only get online from my phone?

What kind of phone do you have? Can you use the Tapatalk app to get on the forum?

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Butterfly - being on here makes you anxious?

Butterfly Spirit
October 18th, 2012, 10:19 PM
I know how u feel hun, time seems to have frozen! U need a ticker tho I cant remember how far along u are! Xx

Makes me WAAAY to anxious to have it.. time does go faster without it.

spinningmadly
October 18th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Ohh. Im so nervous. I haven't kept a thing down today and now I have the chills. Considering going to ER

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 12:06 AM

I don't know anything about tapatalk, but I downloaded a photobucket app. I just upload my photo from my camera album to the app and get the code to post! Good luck!

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Ohh. Im so nervous. I haven't kept a thing down today and now I have the chills. Considering going to ER

I would definitely say better to be safe, especially if you can't stay hydrated. I was sick for 12 hours and couldn't keep even liquids down... I ended up having contractions too and I'd hate for that to happen to anyone else! Hope you feel better soon..,

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Spinning I hope all is okay. Thinking of you!

Wishing4Pink
October 19th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Good luck today Winngrin and Coocoo! x

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Can't wait to hear back about those of you who are having sans today!

Spinning, are you okay?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Mrs. P has a bfp!!!!

homebirthing princess
October 19th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Good luck at your scans today ladies xx

suregena
October 19th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I'm starting to feel nervous. I don't know if I mentioned it, but when I had the scan at 7 weeks, there was that possible vanishing twin and an area of bleed. I can't stop thinking about the area of bleed and am worried something bad could happen! Anyone have one but go on to have perfectly normal pregnancies? I don't know why it didn't bother me then but is bothering me now.

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Hi I didn't go to ER , I drank a few small sips of water and went to bed. I figured if I can't keep food/drink down in the AM (im usually better in the morning) then I will go today and get an IV. Luckily my aunt is in town and she can watch my kids.
Who has scans today?

Wishing4Pink
October 19th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I took the plunge and added my scan pics to the ultrasound thread ladies if you want to take a look x

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/14850-12-5-week-scan-pics-nub-guess-please.html#post270851

Wishing4Pink
October 19th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I hope things improve for you soon spinning x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 09:10 AM
W4p...I think you're pink!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Hi I didn't go to ER , I drank a few small sips of water and went to bed. I figured if I can't keep food/drink down in the AM (im usually better in the morning) then I will go today and get an IV. Luckily my aunt is in town and she can watch my kids.
Who has scans today?

Spinning, I'm in the same boat. I really hope you feel better!!!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 09:19 AM
W4P, that sure is a girly nub!!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Beautiful pink nubs wfp!

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 10:02 AM
wow! I suck at nubs and I can see that nub! looks girly!

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 10:04 AM
thanks 3M&AL. you too. I called a friend who has hypermeisis too last night just cause shes the only one I know that really understands. I think it made me remember how sick I was for how long when I got sick and I got mad I didn't even end up with a baby last time.