PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2013 Roll call!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I think I forgot to mention I called the private scan place to ask about my lack of diagnostic ultrasound. They said I am good to go with my 8 week one. They just wanted to be sure I was receiving prenatal care.

So just a week and a day away now! I am so nervous already I could puke.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 11:58 AM
w4p they look really girly xx

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Hope you feel better spinning xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:00 PM
How are you feeling today Tiffani?

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah a little better and slightly more positive! Had a good chat with a close friend and told her it was a boy and how I felt etc.
But still heartbroken and stupidly searching the net for swollen labia etc must get over it but I guess it will take some time xx

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Glad to hear you are doing a little better. It does take time to get over the dissapointment and that is okay. We are here are for you!

I will probably be joining the g/d party next Saturday, humph. Then we can cry together :tissue:

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:09 PM
On the plus side if I get a boy as well...they will likely share the same name :highfive:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:10 PM
We'll all cry together, because I think I'm having ds4 too!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:11 PM
We can hold a pity party! :celebrate:

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 12:13 PM
I really hope not girls I hope you get your dd's xx
Oh and mine magically turns into a girl at my next scan!!!! (In my dreams lol) xx

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 12:14 PM
No it'll be a pink party ill just put mine in a dress and pretend. Poor boy lol xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Real men wear pink!!! hahaha

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah real men wear pink!

When I was little I wanted a sister sooooo bad. My mom had a boy after me. I totally put him in dresses when nobody was looking.

auroara78
October 19th, 2012, 12:31 PM
LOL Rosie, my older brother (who was the 3rd, our two older sisters are before him), they made him wear dresses and makeup all the time, until he got old enough to say "no more!" so then when I came along (and he really, really wanted a brother), he made me play hot wheels and fight sticks and swords with him in the yard, atari, you name it, I did it. Despite of all of the boy games I had to play, I still wore frilly dresses all the time lol.

auroara78
October 19th, 2012, 12:32 PM
GL to all the ladies with scans...I'm going to go hop over and look at p4p's nub shots right now...

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Too funny auroara! Guess you got all his frustration taken out on! Sad because you never did anything to him! My little brother played Barbies with me a ton which was fun!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:36 PM
So ladies any tips on how to control the water works at the ultrasound if I am told boy? My Dh says he doesn't want me crying in front of anyone...says it's embarrasing. I don't think I will be able to help it. Last time I waited til I was out of the room but I knew it was a boy the whole time I could feel it. This time I tried so hard for a girl and I feel a girl so being told boy will hurt a lot worse this time around.

Tiffani3
I was looking through all my baby pics earlier and thought I'd share ds3 when he was born. Have to keep remembering how wonderful it is to have a new born baby :) 5494

coocoobananas
I have mine today too and am expecting to be part of the boy party too!
Every time I think girl thoughts my stomach does a full turn and I am pretty sure I made myself physically sick yesterday thinking about it!! Gotta get it over with!!

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 12:38 PM
So ladies any tips on how to control the water works at the ultrasound if I am told boy? My Dh says he doesn't want me crying in front of anyone...says it's embarrasing. I don't think I will be able to help it. Last time I waited til I was out of the room but I knew it was a boy the whole time I could feel it. This time I tried so hard for a girl and I feel a girl so being told boy will hurt a lot worse this time around.

I smiled thanked the man but couldn't run out the door quick enough. You'll be hearing girl so I wouldn't worry sweetie xx

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I have mine today too and am expecting to be part of the boy party too!
Every time I think girl thoughts my stomach does a full turn and I am pretty sure I made myself physically sick yesterday thinking about it!! Gotta get it over with!!

Good luck I hope you hear girly girl!! Fx

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Tiffani!!!! He is SUCH A CUTIE!!!!

Thanks, I really hope you are right that it is a girl. If it is I will share her with you!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Coocoo I will probably vomit the day of...I made a morning appt and I won't eat anything before just in case! :worry:

Winngrin
October 19th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Coocoo I'm right there with you girl. My stomach is all twisted and I keep feeling like a I have to go to the bathroom! Sorry for tmi!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:45 PM
If by chance they tell me girl, I'm buying something right after I leave the scan. And going home and keeping my mouth shut. And tell you ladies of course.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Tiffani!!!! He is SUCH A CUTIE!!!!

Thanks, I really hope you are right that it is a girl. If it is I will share her with you!

Lol Thanks hun I'll take you up on that!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:46 PM
I am in huge trouble if I am told girl. The private scan place is across from the Mall of America. :rofl:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Coocoo I'm right there with you girl. My stomach is all twisted and I keep feeling like a I have to go to the bathroom! Sorry for tmi!!

Good luck today Winngrin!!! Can't wait to see your pics!! What time is your scan again?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:47 PM
You are SO LUCKY Rosie!!! I've wanted to go to that mall for years!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:48 PM
I wish I could double like that post Rosie!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:48 PM
It is huge!!! They are adding on too! INSANE. I go mutliple times a year.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:50 PM
I think I'd go multiple times a week!!! Thankful I don't live close. My dh would need 10 jobs...lol!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I live an hour and 15 minutes away from it. So not too close but not too far. Far away enough so i don't go too often!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
What state do you live in Three?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Massachusetts.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM
About 20 minutes south of Boston. We live on the coast.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I will trade with you!! I would much rather live there. I have always wanted to go to Boston. I know...Let's switch lives for a week!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Sounds great Rosie. My dh works for a bank, so I'll have to rob it before I come. Mall of American look out...lol!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:05 PM
:rofl: You are gonna empty the shelves of the bank and the mall!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:06 PM
I was born and raised in Boston. I moved to the suburbs when I was 17. I decided to buy a home in the same town that I've lived in since leaving the city. It's great because you don't get the busy city craziness, but you only have to drive a few minutes if you need to get your fix so to speak. I'll always be a city girl.

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Aww Tiffani! So cute!!! here is my little stinker DS2 a week or so old

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:10 PM
argh would I love that or what. I live in lame town and hour north of Minneapolis. I would much rather live on the coast. I adore Washington State and I love the east coast as well. I would kill to live 30 minutes or so away from NYC or Boston. I would never be bored again! Minneapolis is kind of dull at times and too cold.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Baby boys are the cutest! NC, he is gorgeous!

I have to honestly say I think baby boys are cuter than girls more often than not! I might be biased though. Girls are always so cute when they are toddlers though and they get their hair in!

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:19 PM
That is so funny Rosie and 3M&AL - last October I had to go to Minnesota for work...my corporate office is in Eden Prairie and then for December I had to go to Boston for a training! I loved both...but I actually loved MN. We went to a NFL game and rode the train thing (from the Mall of America) it was a blast!!

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Looking at DS2's pic...his head was much flatter than this baby...uh oh here goes obsessing!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:21 PM
NC do you live anywhere near Wilmington? Don't think I'm crazy, but I loved Dawson's Creek and I know they filmed there.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Glad you enjoyed Minnesota NC, it was nice here last Ocotober, well actually all winter it was mild. The light rail is fun to take I agree!

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:23 PM
NC do you live anywhere near Wilmington? Don't think I'm crazy, but I loved Dawson's Creek and I know they filmed there.

LOL! I live here! They film everything here...big movie studio.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Argh Nc he's so cute, loads of hair too! xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:24 PM
LOL! I live here! They film everything here...big movie studio.

YOU DO?????? That's incredible. It looks so beautiful on tv. I've wanted to go there for so long!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:25 PM
My boys had hair like that too, love it. Hoping if I have a girl she is born with lots of hair too!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Lets all go visit NC! North Carolina here we come!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:26 PM
My bags are packed!! I'll show up unannounced. I have no shame. hahaha

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Oooo I'm coming :) put the kettle on nc were coming over! xx

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Oohh lots of people coming over to your place NC...better get cleaning! lol

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:32 PM
YOU DO?????? That's incredible. It looks so beautiful on tv. I've wanted to go there for so long!!

It is a small town! Not much to do here at all, but they do film all over the place Iron Man 3 is/was being filmed here and they shut down part of downtown about a month ago so they could do this crazy stunt thing over the river. They also film One Tree Hill here or used too. It seriously looks like Dawson's creek back on the streets that are on the waterway. The beach is exactly how it looks on the show too.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 01:33 PM
ThreeMenAndALady do you have a Boston accent? X

spinningmadly
Hahaha you think your crazy , I used to watch one tree hill and that was filmed there too Lol!

Rosie85
Crazy! It does look super pretty in pictures and on film. We get some filming here in MN too but it's not common.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:34 PM
That show was on for years. Did you ever see any of the actors? I seriously loved that show. And the old 90210.

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 01:34 PM
If they were still filming it I'd be over to your house in a heartbeat hahha I'm not that far away in Charlotte

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Geez all you ladies live on the East Coast :-( I am stuck in the midwest. Booo

ThreeMenAndALAdy
We film a lot here too. Ben Affleck is from this area and always seems to film here. And we had a movie with Leonardo DiCapprio and Robert DeNiro filmed in my town. Can't remember the name though. NC it looks like a wonderful place to raise a family. Are their a lot of kids in town?

Butterfly Spirit
Coocoo I will probably vomit the day of...I made a morning appt and I won't eat anything before just in case! :worry:

I'd recommend drinking something cold and sweet though at least.. like lemonade. The first time I did it right out of sleep and my baby was sleeping! haha that's why I had to go back a week later.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:38 PM
And I lived on the same street as Jordan and Jon Knight from New Kids on the Block. Do you guys remember them?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:39 PM
ThreeMenAndALady do you have a Boston accent? X

I SO DO!!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the advice Butterfly! Didn't think of that! I don't feel baby move yet so I never thought about when they are sleeping or not. I will buy some lemonade to drink on the hour long drive!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Three it's like you are famous by association!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah well....Josh Hartnett lives in St. Paul. lol

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Rosie I'm in stitches. :rofl:

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Hi I didn't go to ER , I drank a few small sips of water and went to bed. I figured if I can't keep food/drink down in the AM (im usually better in the morning) then I will go today and get an IV. Luckily my aunt is in town and she can watch my kids.
Who has scans today?

All I know of is CooCoo!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Winn has a scan too I think! Right?

Tiffani3
I SO DO!!!

that's my favourite accent ever! Well apart from the queen lol that's how how I talk!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
Thanks for the advice Butterfly! Didn't think of that! I don't feel baby move yet so I never thought about when they are sleeping or not. I will buy some lemonade to drink on the hour long drive!

That sounds perfect! Or.. you could sip a Jamba Juice?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
She has her nt scan.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Tiffani, you talk like the Queen?!?!

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM
That show was on for years. Did you ever see any of the actors? I seriously loved that show. And the old 90210.

I saw Katie Holmes at the restaurant I used to work at in college, Michelle Williams at the mall, and DH used to play b-ball with Chad Michael Murray all the time. It is funny b/c it is such a small town, but the stars come in and disappear fast. They all used to live here though before they made it big and it was no big deal to see them around.

I think my coolest celebrity link is that I went to school with Resse Witherspoon (I'm originally from Nashville, TN) and she was like in 5th grade when I was in Kindergarten but she is in my old yearbooks.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Jamba juice kind of scares me here, they always mx my order up. I am allergic to bananas and most of thier drinks have them so if I got someone elses by accident...I would not be getting my scan anymore!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:49 PM
wow NC, that is crazy! Nothing on me though...I totally held the door open once for a obscure band so they could unload their equipment.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Tiffani, you talk like the Queen?!?!

I try!! Southern England I am ;) very British rofl!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Rosie you are one funny lady!!! Nothing can top that!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I wish I had an accent...

oh wait one time when I was at Best Buy shopping some old man came up to me and said I had the most beautiful Minnesotan accent he has ever heard..I was like ummm thanks. We don't have accents here at all. Just small german communities that do the ya betchya now type thing..lol

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Jamba juice kind of scares me here, they always mx my order up. I am allergic to bananas and most of thier drinks have them so if I got someone elses by accident...I would not be getting my scan anymore!

ICK! I'm sorry hon! :(
Hmm you could always make your own at home!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM
The Reese Witherspoone yearbook has nothing on me NC! :rofl: Three agrees....

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Rosie I'm gong to pee my pants if you don't stop soon!!! I've been laughing for 10 minutes. If I pee, you're buying me some new pants at the Mall of America. lol

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM
I try!! Southern England I am ;) very British rofl!!!

Are you close to Maidenhead? Not sure where that is in relation to north or south!

Rosie85
ICK! I'm sorry hon! :(
Hmm you could always make your own at home!

I could indeed!

Rosie85
When I was pregnant with my first I wished him to be british like you Tiff so I spoke in a fake british accent all the time. It didn't work....

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Rosie I'm gong to pee my pants if you don't stop soon!!! I've been laughing for 10 minutes. If I pee, you're buying me some new pants at the Mall of America. lol

I need some new maternity pants so get me some too. Wilmington has one very crappy mall with one tiny maternity store and I am out of options!!!

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Are you close to Maidenhead? Not sure where that is in relation to north or south!

Yeah I'm two hours south! x

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM
NC...too many movie stars in one town to fit a nice mall.

See Minnesota fills our lack of coolness with giant Mall of Americas

I will buy tons of maternity pants for everyone!

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I wish I had an accent...

oh wait one time when I was at Best Buy shopping some old man came up to me and said I had the most beautiful Minnesotan accent he has ever heard..I was like ummm thanks. We don't have accents here at all. Just small german communities that do the ya betchya now type thing..lol

Dowen-tcha know! I have to talk to a girl with a North Dakota accent for work and she is so nasal!! LOL!! Are you nasal too? LOL!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 01:58 PM
So Rosie will shop and hop on a plane NC. And Tiffani will fly to Boston and her and I will drive to you and I'll talk the whole time so she can get her Boston accent fix. And we'll pick up spinning on our way down.

Rosie85
I don't think I sound nasaly...except for when I have a cold!

Tiffani3
When I was pregnant with my first I wished him to be british like you Tiff so I spoke in a fake british accent all the time. It didn't work....

Lol that's too funny! My boys watch to much america tv so ds2 comes out with so many america sayings! Always calls pounds dollars!!! x

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM
That is an elaborate plan Three!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Geez those stupid dollars. I would much rather have my money weigh something!

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I need some new maternity pants so get me some too. Wilmington has one very crappy mall with one tiny maternity store and I am out of options!!!

Don't you have a Ross or TJ MAXX?

Tiffani3
So Rosie will shop and hop on a plane NC. And Tiffani will fly to Boston and her and I will drive to you and I'll talk the whole time so she can get her Boston accent fix. And we'll pick up spinning on our way down.

Brilliant let me know when, and I'm there I'll start practicing my accent! Rofl x

spinningmadly
LOL Rosie! Thats hilarious

ThreeMenAndALAdy
Rosie I want to change the plan. I think you should shop and fly to Boston. I'd love to have you in the car on the ride down to NC.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Or a used clothing store? I buy all my maternity wear pre stretched at a thrift shop!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Three--need some entertainment for the ride??

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Three--need some entertainment for the ride??

I wouldn't consider you entertainment...you're FANTASTIC!!!

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Lol! Nice plan. I actually am in desperate need of maternity pants. My others never showed this early. I've been putting a Hair tie around the button on my jeans to make them bigger LOL

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Lol you girls are too funny x

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:04 PM
That totally works Spinning I have done that too!

NCBeachyGrl
Don't you have a Ross or TJ MAXX?

We have a TJ's but it sucks...Ross is even worse!!!

Butterfly Spirit
Wait.. scratch TJ MAXX.. they don't carry maternity.. but Ross (Dress For Less) Does! :)
My fave stores on this earth!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I wouldn't consider you entertainment...you're FANTASTIC!!!

Can you tell I am stuck in a cooped up home with two rowdy boys and no adult interaction?! I get the sillies sometimes.

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 02:05 PM
We have a TJ's but it sucks...Ross is even worse!!!

How come? Is it too picked over? :(

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Lol! Nice plan. I actually am in desperate need of maternity pants. My others never showed this early. I've been putting a Hair tie around the button on my jeans to make them bigger LOL

Omg I do that and the midwife laughed her head of at me the other day :)

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:06 PM
We don't have a Ross here....I feel like I am being jipped.

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 02:07 PM
How come? Is it too picked over? :(

Yes and it just never seems to have anything good. When I go home to the one in Nashville, I am like a kid in the candy store!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:09 PM
NC maybe the movie stars are taking all the good stuff as it comes in.

Butterfly Spirit
Yes and it just never seems to have anything good. When I go home to the one in Nashville, I am like a kid in the candy store!

Oh good! Yay for Nashville!!!

And Rosie! Doubly frowny face :( :(

TJ and Ross also are the greatest baby clothes stores.

spinningmadly
There's no lack of malls or stores here.. Theres just a lack of kid free time to go shopping!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Same here spinning.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Well at least I have my giant mall where I can pay full price.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 02:14 PM
And I lived on the same street as Jordan and Jon Knight from New Kids on the Block. Do you guys remember them?

Lol, YES! But Joey was my favorite. Swoon.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Well I am off to take Ds1 to his therapy. I expect some scan results by the time I get back. :whip:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 02:15 PM
He was my favorite too Shell. I met him many times. I went to 2 concerts about 3 years ago too and had backstage passes. I love them!!!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 02:17 PM
We have a TJ Maxx that's okay, but our Ross is so trashy. My mom is queen of the super discount stores. I don't have the patience to comb through everything and will leave saying "there's nothing here." My mom will meet me in the car 20 minutes later saying "here's a leather jacket for the baby that was $9, and I have a whole bag full of great stuff."

3m, lets go on a Dawson's vacation together! I have been laughing since I read that first post. I knew I loved you.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
Well I am off to take Ds1 to his therapy. I except some scan results by the time I get back. :whip:

Thanks for the laughs Rosie.

Shellbelle
He was my favorite too Shell. I met him many times. I went to 2 concerts about 3 years ago too and had backstage passes. I love them!!!

Ooooooh. I am so jealous!!! I know I'm 36 but when I talk about them you would swear I'm 11 again. ;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I wish they still had Dawson's Creek reruns on!!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM
No problem Three!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Ooooooh. I am so jealous!!! I know I'm 36 but when I talk about them you would swear I'm 11 again. ;)

Me too. And I LOVE Joshua Jackson from Dawson's Creek.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I wish they still had Dawson's Creek reruns on!!!

Does Netflix or Hulu have it? I've kinda got a DC craving now. It's just me and our littlest this weekend so I could have a marathon.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Me too. And I LOVE Joshua Jackson from Dawson's Creek.

Oh sweet Pacey. I really didn't like Dawson that much, but I will always have a special place in my heart for P.

Now I need to call my best friend from college. She's the only person I know irl who gets my Dawson's love. And Felicity! I still have a crush on Noel.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I don't know Shell. But I really miss it. I'm not a fan of reality tv...unless it's 16 and Pregnant or Teen Mom!!!

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Thanks girls you all really cheered me up ;) xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks girls you all really cheered me up ;) xx

So glad!!! You need to laugh, and we're here for you. I'm glad our little chat helped, now book your flight!!! hahaha

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I don't know Shell. But I really miss it. I'm not a fan of reality tv...unless it's 16 and Pregnant or Teen Mom!!!

I LOVE those shows....and Dance Moms and Project Runway. Always on my DVR. I really miss Laguna Beach LOL!!!!! I am a tween wanna be....DH says.

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 02:28 PM
We have a TJ Maxx that's okay, but our Ross is so trashy. My mom is queen of the super discount stores. I don't have the patience to comb through everything and will leave saying "there's nothing here." My mom will meet me in the car 20 minutes later saying "here's a leather jacket for the baby that was $9, and I have a whole bag full of great stuff."

3m, lets go on a Dawson's vacation together! I have been laughing since I read that first post. I knew I loved you.

Your mom ROCKS! :) Oh my family and I just love TJ and ROSS. I'm sorry you ladies don't get the same joy out of it.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I LOVE those shows....and Dance Moms and Project Runway. Always on my DVR. I really miss Laguna Beach LOL!!!!! I am a tween wanna be....DH says.

I love Project Runway but only when I catch it. It's not a DVR show for me. Once Upon a Time IS, though.

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM

I WANT DANCE MOMS back again! I seem to really have no interest in Abby's current... Dance show. lol

spinningmadly
Lol have you guys seen the b in apt 23? It's on Hulu. The Dawson's creek guy (Dawson) is on there as himself, it's pretty funny

Shellbelle
Your mom ROCKS! :) Oh my family and I just love TJ and ROSS. I'm sorry you ladies don't get the same joy out of it.

She totally does. Maybe I need to apprentice with her or something. She always finds great stuff!

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 02:30 PM
So glad!!! You need to laugh, and we're here for you. I'm glad our little chat helped, now book your flight!!! hahaha

Hahaha will do! xx

Shellbelle
I WANT DANCE MOMS back again! I seem to really have no interest in Abby's current... Dance show. lol

My dd did competitive dance for one year so I can't even watch 5 minutes of it. Flashbacks. Bad memories. Too real. Lol

spinningmadly
I love dance moms. Which is really ironic bc my mom was a dance mom
And I danced like that and hated it til I quit at 18, hahaha now I watch it and love seeing it

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM
My mom is a shopaholic. But she can go to Gymboree and buy shirts pants etc $2-3 each , cheaper than I find them at the consignment sale. I ask her how the heck she finds them and she just said she spends a lot of time shopping lol

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Wow shell I didn't realise this is your 6th baby (tickers don't come up on my phone) what are your age gaps if you don't mind me asking? xx

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Wow shell I didn't realise this is your 6th baby (tickers don't come up on my phone) what are your age gaps if you don't mind me asking? xx

It's really only my 4th pregnancy -- we're a blended family and our 2 oldest are dh's from a previous marriage, and the two middles are mine from a previous marriage. Dsd is 15, dss is 12, my oldest DS is 10, dd is 8, and youngest DS is 2. Everybody gets along pretty well, but our youngest runs the house. Not sure how well he will adjust to having "another" baby in the house, lol.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Oh ok same ages as mine then. Did you sway with your dd too?

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Oh ok same ages as mine then. Did you sway with your dd too?

No -- I didn't even know there was such a thing at the time! We were lucky to have her. From what I've seen here, my diet, weight, etc should have swayed boy, and I'm so thankful it didn't. She is the one who my ex MIL said couldn't be a girl, because they didn't "make girls" in my ex's family, lol.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Lol at least she's your ex mil and don't have to hear anymore comments from her!!! x

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Lol at least she's your ex mil and don't have to hear anymore comments from her!!! x

Lol, yes! Although when she heard that we were expecting again, she told dd and DS that only trashy people have that many kids. Nice families know to stop at 2. My kids are normally so polite to their elders, but they gave her an earful. Lol.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 03:10 PM
That is an absolutely horrible thing for her to say Shell!!! Looks like I'm trashy too...hahaha Baby number 5 here. She needs to get in line with NC's mil to get a punch in the face!!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 03:15 PM
That is an absolutely horrible thing for her to say Shell!!! Looks like I'm trashy too...hahaha Baby number 5 here. She needs to get in line with NC's mil to get a punch in the face!!

Oh, she's said worse to my sweet, impressionable children. Like the Christmas she told my dd that "your parents aren't married anymore because your mommy is selfish and didn't keep her promises." Dd was 4 at the time and came home in tears about it. And I couldn't give her the real reasons without bad mouthing her dad and explaining things like adultery lol. She's just not a nice person. So yes, you are free to punch her in the face. ;)

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Oh, she's said worse to my sweet, impressionable children. Like the Christmas she told my dd that "your parents aren't married anymore because your mommy is selfish and didn't keep her promises." Dd was 4 at the time and came home in tears about it. And I couldn't give her the real reasons without bad mouthing her dad and explaining things like adultery lol. She's just not a nice person. So yes, you are free to punch her in the face. ;)

Wow!! That's unreal!! x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I'm on my way Shell!!! That just really pissed me off!!! The nerve of her!!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Wow!! That's unreal!! x

She is a really bitter woman and I actually feel sorry for her, because I don't think she will ever really be happy. But that doesn't mean that I will let her lie to my kids and mess with their minds and hearts. They don't see her often because of it.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 03:30 PM
No defiantly not. Nasty woman. xx

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 03:33 PM
How did you find the jump between 3 to 4 children ThreeMenAndALady was it so much harder than 2 to 3?
Like you shell my ds3 runs our house I think he will find it really hard not being centre of attention all the time!! x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Tiffani believe it or not, it was actually easier going from 3 to 4!!! I was already outnumbered so if anything it made more of a balance. Hope that makes some sense.

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 03:44 PM
wow Shell, that is an awful thing for her to say.
Does she know the real reasons why you divorced??
If anything she should be kissing your ass if she ever wants to see her grandkids again :x

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Tiffani believe it or not, it was actually easier going from 3 to 4!!! I was already outnumbered so if anything it made more of a balance. Hope that makes some sense.

That totally makes sense.

coocoobananas
October 19th, 2012, 03:46 PM
This is hilarious! Since my last post there is like 10+ pages of new thread!!!
I'm just waiting for my scan~gulp! It's fun to hear of all your malls!! Us Canadians hear of all these places but have to make a weekend of it to get to an outlet!! We don't have any here! Plus I have to takE a dang ferry to get off the island to get anywhere big!!
We have lots of filming here too... But the only celebrity I've actually spotted was the band Nickelback... Boring!!!
I used to crush on that josh hartnett guy, he's totally my type! Hubby resembles him... Minus the beer gut, sigh!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 03:47 PM
wow Shell, that is an awful thing for her to say.
Does she know the real reasons why you divorced??
If anything she should be kissing your ass if she ever wants to see her grandkids again :x

She knows but still feels that it is my fault. If I had made him happier he wouldn't have had to do the things he did. She is just not nice. Lol

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 03:50 PM
She knows but still feels that it is my fault. If I had made him happier he wouldn't have had to do the things he did. She is just not nice. Lol

I smell a Lifetime movie!!!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I smell a Lifetime movie!!!

I would like Tori Spelling to play me. And I want a title as good as "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?" ;)

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Thank you ThreeMenAndALady. I found it quite easy going 2-3 I guess because they were that bit old than ds3 and very helpful with him. My sil said the other day oh you've given your self so much work having 4! I didn't really get it as I found going from just 1-2 much harder! xx

Shellbelle
This is hilarious! Since my last post there is like 10+ pages of new thread!!!
I'm just waiting for my scan~gulp! It's fun to hear of all your malls!! Us Canadians hear of all these places but have to make a weekend of it to get to an outlet!! We don't have any here! Plus I have to takE a dang ferry to get off the island to get anywhere big!!
We have lots of filming here too... But the only celebrity I've actually spotted was the band Nickelback... Boring!!!
I used to crush on that josh hartnett guy, he's totally my type! Hubby resembles him... Minus the beer gut, sigh!

Thinking of you!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
I would like Tori Spelling to play me. And I want a title as good as "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?" ;)

OMFG!!! I know what movie you're talking about!!!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 03:53 PM
OMFG!!! I know what movie you're talking about!!!

ROTFLMBO I KNEW you would!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Thank you ThreeMenAndALady. I found it quite easy going 2-3 I guess because they were that bit old than ds3 and very helpful with him. My sil said the other day oh you've given your self so much work having 4! I didn't really get it as I found going from just 1-2 much harder! xx

I always use the analogy of taking my kids to the amusement park. If I only had 3 kids, one would have to go on a ride alone. You don't have to worry about that with 4. I even put my fingers up like little finger puppets and pretended like they were kids talking about not wanting to go on the ride alone...OMG I'm really not right upstairs...lol.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I always use the analogy of taking my kids to the amusement park. If I only had 3 kids, one would have to go on a ride alone. You don't have to worry about that with 4. I even put my fingers up like little finger puppets and pretended like they were kids talking about not wanting to go on the ride alone...OMG I'm really not right upstairs...lol.

Lol what happens when you get your 5th then??? Is one left out again or are we meeting on here again next year or two lmao!!! xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 04:03 PM
No. My oldest will be 8 then. Dh will go on all of the big rides with him. And the other 4 have eachother. I would never have 6 kids. I'm too sick when I'm pregnant and want to move on from diapers. What about you Tiffani? I have a funny feeling you'll be sporting a belly again after this little man. lol

homebirthing princess
October 19th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Stalking!!!!

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Lol suppose you only have 5 fingers too! Wouldn't be the same to use the other hand!!! :)
No I don't think so, I feel like 4 is my limit but you never know till you get there lol plus would be so scared to have 5 boys then I would have to have 6!!! My god I would end up with 10 boys!! Lmao xx

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:27 PM
I have always wanted 4 kids to be even. Unfortunatley with my back this is probably my last natural pregnancy. We are looking into adoption options already. If this isn't a girl then I will get my girl no matter what...she just won't be biological.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I have always wanted 4 kids to be even. Unfortunatley with my back this is probably my last natural pregnancy. We are looking into adoption options already. If this isn't a girl then I will get my girl no matter what...she just won't be biological.

That's lovely xx

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I will always wonder though deep inside what my baby girl would have looked like.

She will be out there somewhere as I have decided I would also like to donate my eggs. I want to help others get pregnant that can't.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I'm going coocoo waiting for coocoo!!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I am going coocoo too!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 04:41 PM
My cousin is a personal trainer and she had her first baby last month...a girl.

homebirthing princess
October 19th, 2012, 04:41 PM
i need my bed but seriously dont wanna miss an update :)

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Me too Coocoo coocoo !!!! xx

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Of course your personal trainer cousin had a girl. Probably was unintentionally swaying boy the whole time too! haha

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 04:43 PM
My cousin is a personal trainer and she had her first baby last month...a girl.

Things like that frustrate me!!!! She prob is so fit and eats high nutrient diet. Ughhhh...why can't I get a DD???

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Of course your personal trainer cousin had a girl. Probably was unintentionally swaying boy the whole time too! haha

She wanted a boy!!! hahahaha

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I know NC...people who want it sooo bad it hurts don't seem to get what they want. Maybe we just want it so much that it's illegal or something... we are being punished. This is blasphemy!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:45 PM
She wanted a boy!!! Geez and she was doing everything right to get one. Now we can feel sorry for her ;-)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I know NC...people who want it sooo bad it hurts don't seem to get what they want. Maybe we just want it so much that it's illegal or something... we are being punished. This is blasphemy!

You guys are too amazing to be punished for anything. At the end of the day I do believe it's the luck of the draw. And if you kept getting pregnant you would have a dd.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM
My doctor...his Granny....had girls, all girls. Want to know how many????

Wait for it

Wait for it

Wait for it

ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Are you guys sick at all still? I still have nasty ms. Waves of vomit=not fun for me.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:49 PM
I am not really sick anymore. Sometimes when I eat something greasy I feel a little ill. I still don't have a huge appetite though and eating too much of anything makes me feel gross.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Yeah i don't think my Doc's Granny eventual boy was ever going to come. Crazy how people can have that many of one sex and not get a single one of the other.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Yeah i don't think my Doc's Granny eventual boy was ever going to come. Crazy how people can have that many of one sex and not get a single one of the other.

Yeah that's madness! That'll be me and I'll have to get a bus to drive them all round in lol!
My sil's friend has 6 boys but the oldest is 23 now and the youngest is 5 I thought that was a lot but not compared to granny xx

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM
And to think all Granny wanted was a boy to help on the farm. Poor lady.

I won't ever need a bus because I am not having that many but if I didn't adopt I would probably have all boys!

There are two ladies on here with 6 boys and they are trying for their girls again, it's just crazy how some women just have that happen.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Just crazy!!

coocoobananas
October 19th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Sorry ladies! It's only 2:22pm here and my appt is at 5:15!! Trust me I'm going coocoo too! My stomach is in knots!!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 05:24 PM
oh geez!!!!!!! Coocoo!!! Where do you live the edge of Canada? Are you in Vancouver?? Make time go faster!

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Sorry ladies! It's only 2:22pm here and my appt is at 5:15!! Trust me I'm going coocoo too! My stomach is in knots!!!

Oh no I'm gonna have to stay up all night it's already 10.30pm here nearly past my bed time!! good luck good luck good luck.

Wishing4Pink
October 19th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I don't think i'm gonna last that long, may have to check my phone in bed later x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I was reading another post and just wanted to ask a question to see if anyone knows...does ovulating from the left side give you a little bit of a better shot at a girl?

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Apparently so ThreeMenAndALady not sure why? x

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I hope so because I am positive I ovulated from my left when I conceived. Well before...haha

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I ovulated from my left side too. I had 3 u/s because I had pain on my left side and my doc thought it may be ectopic. I'm not getting excited, but it's quite interesting. Do you know why the left side would give more girls?

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 06:07 PM
no clue! I don't know if anyone really knows, it could be just theory it could be just coincidence.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Wow. I had no idea. You learn something new every day.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Are you guys sick at all still? I still have nasty ms. Waves of vomit=not fun for me.

Oh yes. All day every day. Zofran isn't working with this one.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I ovulated from my right this time. Confirmed by u/s, but the pain I was feeling was on the left lol.

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Rosie -
we have thought about adoption too if this isn't a girl. originally I wanted to wait a few years and do HT but I just get so sick during pregnancy that I don't know if I could survive. Mine seem to get progressively worse which I guess is common with hypermeisis..
speaking of..
off to puke

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 06:26 PM
ohh so sorry you are so sick spinning. It know the worse the morning sickness is the more likely it is to be a girl so your chances are good. I think adoption is a great option, there are so many kiddos who need a loving home.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Okay ladies I am about to go bananas so I need a quick rant. DS1 is 4 and some few months. He is still not potty trained. Granted he is special needs but he is high functioning. He just refuses to potty train no matter what. I just want to scream my lungs out. I can't make him do anything. You can't force someone to potty train, so whats this momma to do?! I do NOT want three kids in diapers. Not to mention DS1 barely fits into a diaper at all anymore.

coocoobananas
October 19th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Yes I'm on Vancouver island pacific standard time I guess?
Rosie, I've been ver lucky with my 2 being quite fast when they were ready!
My friend has an autistic son low on the spectrum and I am sure he was close to 4 or after when he trained... I don't have any suggestions though, he just eventually did it! Sorry I can't help! It's all so individual!

Winngrin
October 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Well ladies, I'm pretty bummed. scan nub shots looked very girly but tech looked at potty shot and said she thought boy. I go back on 3 weeks:(

coocoobananas
October 19th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Oh winngrin, maybe she knows nothing of nubs? Here they would laugh in my face if I even asked!! If they look girly, you probably have looked at more than them lol!!

My plan: throw up, go to u/s then dinner then shopping for gender, whether it's celebration or to make myself feel better:) already have my eye on cute boy shoes... Up to a year, I kinda like boy shoes better anyway!! But then they get ugly for the most part!!
Oh and I'll update on my phone before dinner if my husband doesn't think I'm nuts;)

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Winn isn't 13 weeks too early for potty shots? I would go by the nubs

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Coocoo can I come live with you!? I have always wanted to go to Vancouver. I love love love Seattle area, it's just gorgeous. I hear Vancouver is even better.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 19th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Well ladies, I'm pretty bummed. scan nub shots looked very girly but tech looked at potty shot and said she thought boy. I go back on 3 weeks:(

Did you post the pics in the u/s forum?

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Wow I missed out on a ton today lol!! You guys are too funny! I wish I lived somewhere cool... And I SO want to go to the mall of America! I'm just a country girl from Arkansas lol. Winn, hopefully the tech was wrong! I wouldn't bet on a 13 week potty shot. This DS was, however, pretty obvious at 13 1/2 weeks. But I know they both still have something between the legs at that point, so maybe its still a girl?! I was afraid I'd miss out on Coocoo's update, now I'll be stalking!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Mrshonyez, don't the duggars live in Arkansas? They are famous.... That's something!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM
I'm stalking for coocoos update too! It is 1 hr wait for her now, it's coming soon!

Cinss
October 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Okay ladies I am about to go bananas so I need a quick rant. DS1 is 4 and some few months. He is still not potty trained. Granted he is special needs but he is high functioning. He just refuses to potty train no matter what. I just want to scream my lungs out. I can't make him do anything. You can't force someone to potty train, so whats this momma to do?! I do NOT want three kids in diapers. Not to mention DS1 barely fits into a diaper at all anymore.

Can you some how turn potty training into a game for him? I did a sticker chart with DD and if she got 5 stickers in 1 day she would get a chocolate treat. I have heard of mummas putting ping pong balls in there for little boys to aim at which is more fun i guess than just going.

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Lol yep, they do! I didn't even think of that! We live a couple of towns away, but my dad met Jim Bob several years ago.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Cinns the stickers didn't work at all. We even have a bucket of prizes for If he goes and that doesn't work! Never really thought of teaching him to go while standing...maybe he would have interest in that!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Jim bob is the coolest!

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I would try aiming at Cheerios first, because you don't want him to accidentally flush ping pong balls. Trust me.

mrshonyez
My DS1 is finally potty trained, but nothing worked with him. He didn't care about stickers, prizes, candy, nothing! He finally just decided to on his own time. He does like peeing standing up though! I can't offer any advice, but I hope he will decide to go soon for you!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
I put Cheerios in the toilet for my boys to pee on. Worked like a charm.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 07:50 PM
hmmm cheerios are a good and flushable idea! Thanks ladies. I just really needed to get some frustration off my chest...it's not good for the baby you know! I know you can't push spectrum kids to potty train, it's just hard knowing how old he is.

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Jim bob is the coolest!

Lol well I feel better then ;) even though I have no real connection, I guess it's still something!

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I'm so anxious for her scan update! I feel like you ladies are like my circle of friends, who all just so happen to be pregnant!

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 08:06 PM
ugh I am getting impatient!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I'm so anxious for her scan update! I feel like you ladies are like my circle of friends, who all just so happen to be pregnant!

So sweet...I feel the same! I would be lost without talking to you ladies everyday!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Coocoo I hope you are in your scan now....I can't remember if it was 5:30 or sooner.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I am imptiently waiting...:rofl:

I hope you are busy shopping for pink!

NCBeachyGrl
October 19th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Checking in!!! Man... Coocoo you must have bought out the store by now :) Hope it means good news!!!!

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Ahhh I keep refreshing the page hoping for an update ;) I'm sure I'm gonna end up doing this every single time someone has a scan now lol!

coocoobananas
October 19th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Nope! Undeniably boy. Fine through scan, laughed it off. But I'm heartbroken. Don't want to drag it on and on so probably will not be around for a bit. I feel so dumb for thinking it would be a girl and that I would be ok if it wasn't! I love him and I already wouldn't trade him, but why couldn't he just be a girl:( so very sad and mad at myself for putting this all on him.

mrshonyez
October 19th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Oh Coocoo, I'm so sorry you didn't hear girl... :(

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I am so sorry coocoo :hug2:

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 10:00 PM
I'm SO sorry :( we are not having good girl luck in this thread

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Congratulations on the baby boy though, he is already loved like you said!

Don't even feel bad about yourself for a second, we are all in that same place, you are not the only one with those thoughts and feelings. It is okay. You didn't put anything on him. Just wasn't your time yet hun. Doesn't seem to be most of our times. These sways have been swaying the wrong way for too many.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Nope! Undeniably boy. Fine through scan, laughed it off. But I'm heartbroken. Don't want to drag it on and on so probably will not be around for a bit. I feel so dumb for thinking it would be a girl and that I would be ok if it wasn't! I love him and I already wouldn't trade him, but why couldn't he just be a girl:( so very sad and mad at myself for putting this all on him.

Oh coocoo. :( Hugs!!!

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 10:03 PM
I agree spinning, our luck is off. Hopefully it will start turning around for the mid april to may ladies.

I am getting a deep sickly gut feeling mine isn't a girl either.

Shellbelle
October 19th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Congratulations on the baby boy though, he is already loved like you said!

Don't even feel bad about yourself for a second, we are all in that same place, you are not the only one with those thoughts and feelings. It is okay. You didn't put anything on him. Just wasn't your time yet hun. Doesn't seem to be most of our times. These sways have been swaying the wrong way for too many.

You said it so well, Rosie. Coocoo, we love you.

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 10:08 PM
I've been thinking after how sick I've been the past couple days this baby better be a damn girl or I'm dressing him in pink anyway, I quit having babies lol
Someone take a pic of me puking and remind me next time I think to have a baby that it's a BAD idea ..

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 10:33 PM

Oh coocoo I woke up hoping praying and stalking I'm so so so sorry. We all love you big hugs. xxxx

Winngrin
October 19th, 2012, 10:35 PM
I only got one shot where you can barely see the nub. No potty shots printed. Potty shot on the screen did look very boyish, but the entire time both dh and I thought we clearly saw the nub and it was pointing down. Can a very boy potty shot at 13 weeks turn out to be a girl? Im not ready to give up yet, mot sure if its gut feeling or stubborness.

Tiffani3
October 19th, 2012, 10:55 PM
I only got one shot where you can barely see the nub. No potty shots printed. Potty shot on the screen did look very boyish, but the entire time both dh and I thought we clearly saw the nub and it was pointing down. Can a very boy potty shot at 13 weeks turn out to be a girl? Im not ready to give up yet, mot sure if its gut feeling or stubborness.

Not sure but good luck hun. congrats baby is all healthy xx

Cinss
October 19th, 2012, 11:34 PM

I think you want to see 3 lines for a girl potty, the chord can be there to trick you.

spinningmadly
October 19th, 2012, 11:46 PM
I think at 13 weeks it would be too early potty shot wise. Don't give up all hope. When's your next scan? I'd try at 15-16 weeks

Rosie85
October 20th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Yeah Winn don't give up hope yet, 13 weeks is too early to discount anything!

Lassie1982
October 20th, 2012, 12:36 AM

As cinns said, it could be the chord?
I think 13 weeks is early, especially to an untrained eye (as opposed to an experienced sonographer)
You even read stories about 15/16 weeks ultrasounds being wrong every now again, so i'd certainly not lose any hope over what you think you may have seen..
When is your next scan?

Lassie1982
October 20th, 2012, 12:37 AM
oh coco - sending you the biggest hugs :hugs: