PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2013 Roll call!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

NCBeachyGrl
August 4th, 2012, 12:38 PM
OK...this space is VERY quiet! Let's start a roll call!

Who else is here? When are you due? Did you sway?

February
Coocoobananas - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy: He arrived Feb 3

March
Homebirthing Princess - Due March 7 - Blessed with :XX: She arrived March 1
Foxymrsg - Due March 8 - Swayed for :XX: Staying team green
baby2ontheway - Due March 10 - Blessed with :XX:
sbmommy - Due March 12 - Swayed for :xy: Blessed with :XX:
Janie - Due March 13
_proudmommyx2 - Due March 13 - Hoping for :xy: Blessed with :xy:
Tiffany12345 - Due March 17 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :XX:
Luckylass - Due March 17 - Hoping for :XX: Blessed with :XX:
Sunshiner - Due March 26 - Swayed for :XX: Staying team Green

April
Tiffani3 - Due April 2 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :xy:
Mrshoneyz - Due April 2 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
Rosie85- Due April 7 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
NeedPink - Due April 9 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
Grace - Due April 11 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
MummyPink - Due April 13 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :xy:
ynwa - Due April 15 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :XX:
HaleyR - Due April 15 - Is hoping for :xy: Blessed with :xy:
Wishing4Pink - Due April 17 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :XX:
NCBeachyGrl - Due April 19 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
Nes - Due April 22 - Swayed for :XX:
Winngrin - Due April 25 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
ThreeMenAndALady - Due April 29 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :xy:
Babydust- Due April 29 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :XX:

May
3girlsinarow - Due May 1 - Swayed for :xy:Blessed with :xy:
Cherubrock - Due May 7 Blessed with :xy:
Bimby - Due May 11 - Hoping for :XX: Blessed with :XX:
jheitz77 - Due May 14 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
Funwithfive - Due May 14 - Swayed :XX: Blessed with :XX:
Jark22 - Due May 15 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :xy:
Cinss - Due May 15 - Swayed for :xy: Blessed with :xy:
Mae - Due May 23 - Swayed for :xy: Blessed with :XX:
Shellebell -Due May 23- Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :xy:
Lassie1982 -Due May 24 - Swayed for :XX:Blessed with :xy:
Hotdogz&boyz -Due May 24 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :XX:
Brandles - Due May 25 - Hoping for :XX: Blessed with :XX:
Spinningmadly - Due May 27 - Hoping for :XX: Blessed with :XX: She went to Heaven Dec 18
Suregena -Due May 28 - Swayed for :XX: Blessed with :XX:
Genieinabottle - Due May 31 - Swayed :XX: Blessed with :xy:

ynwa
August 4th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Hey by my dates I Am due April 15th:.)

*ruby*
August 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Due 13th April swayed girl :)

Tiffani3
August 5th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Hi girls I'm 2nd April swayed girl

How are you all feeling? Xxxxx

NCBeachyGrl
August 5th, 2012, 07:14 AM
I am feeling pregnant! Wahoo! I have been SOOOO thirsty, tired, and a little crampy.

I have to admit that last night I got a little hopeless about this being a girl. I just feel like there is no chance I could have a girl. And when we asked our friends last night what they thought we would have, they said boy. Then DH went on and on in the car about how I shouldn't get my hopes up b/c this is 100% a boy. I know he just doesn't want to see me upset, but it was a little heartbreaking!

Other than that! I am as excited as can be and I can't wait to make it to the first appt. to see the heartbeat!!! I will be holding my breath until then!

How about you girls? How are you feeling?

*ruby*
August 5th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Tired, thirsty and crampy too. I have slept so well this week. Very bloated as well, i swear I look Pregnant already. My DH said last night he thinks there's no way we'll be able to keep it a secret till 12 weeks. I popped quick with ds2 but this is ridiculous, hopefully it settles soon.

I feel the same about it being another boy. Trying to just enjoy and not think about it yet. and I'm sure everyone will be betting on another boy for us too. Nice huh!

Tiffani3
August 5th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Hi I haven't really had any symptoms other than sore boobies and a new spot everyday?! :worried:
I've had a major virus and sinus infection so already 4 people have asked me if I'm pg already! Replyed no have my af really don't want anyone to know before 12 weeks!
Dh says I'm having a dd cause I'm super moody with him but think that was him just trying to be nice bless him :) also haven't at all got my hopes up for a dd! I'm so impatient I want to know now xxx

NCBeachyGrl
August 5th, 2012, 01:07 PM
DH and I have decided to not find out gender. But it is already starting to get to me! I am seriously contemplating going and getting an elective u/s without telling DH....but how bad would that be? I would feel so guilty!!!!!! But, I just don't know if I can make it that long. I think I am going to wait and see what happens at the 12 week u/s. If I get all boy guesses then I will feel like I have my answer.

Has anyone made an appt. or gone to the dr yet? I am SOOOOO excited to make my appt! I did not want to call last week b/c they would have thought I was crazy calling in to make an appt after a BFP at 9 DPO! But, now I feel really good about it all and am ready to make that appt.

Tiffani3
August 5th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Lol I would so go for a sneaky u/s if my dh didn't want to know! I thought I'd feel different this time and wait for the surprise but I really don't think I can!

I went to the docs at 14dpo about the virus but haven't booked in with the hospital yet, docs did say wait a few weeks! Lol so over excited :)

HopeandDreamG
August 5th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Hoping to join you but for some reason think I'm going to be in June/July/august group :/. I just have a feeling September will be my month. We'll see...

NCBeachyGrl
August 5th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hoping to join you but for some reason think I'm going to be in June/July/august group :/. I just have a feeling September will be my month. We'll see...

I had a feeling that July was my month! I can't wait to see your BFP!

ynwa
August 6th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Hi girls,I feel so pregnant too,
And Ruby I deffo look it I think.
Going to call docs today for a app,then need to wait about 2 weeks for a letter so I can then book 1st scan:.)
I am 100% booking private gender scan at 16 weeks.
How are u all?

auroara78
August 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Beachy, my husband in no way thought that our sway would work! As a matter of fact, when he saw the girl parts on U/S his ENTIRE face whitened and he was in complete disbelief! He just thought and assumed that if we tried again, we'd get another boy, and in fact, the first few weeks after the U/S, he was almost sad, like the boy he thought we'd have didn't happen, LOL. Now he's excited (but nervous) about having a daughter....so it could be your that your DH just thinks he's a "boy maker" like mine thought he was! Do not give up hope...you did a way more awesome in depth sway than I did...it CAN happen!!

And there is no way I'd be able to wait until birth....I understand the feelings of it, but for me personally it would be way more stressful to be in limbo...even if this had been a boy, I would have really wanted to know so I could begin to visualize him...anyway...so happy ya'll made this awesome thread...sorry for butting in :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Beachy, my husband in no way thought that our sway would work! As a matter of fact, when he saw the girl parts on U/S his ENTIRE face whitened and he was in complete disbelief! He just thought and assumed that if we tried again, we'd get another boy, and in fact, the first few weeks after the U/S, he was almost sad, like the boy he thought we'd have didn't happen, LOL. Now he's excited (but nervous) about having a daughter....so it could be your that your DH just thinks he's a "boy maker" like mine thought he was! Do not give up hope...you did a way more awesome in depth sway than I did...it CAN happen!!

And there is no way I'd be able to wait until birth....I understand the feelings of it, but for me personally it would be way more stressful to be in limbo...even if this had been a boy, I would have really wanted to know so I could begin to visualize him...anyway...so happy ya'll made this awesome thread...sorry for butting in :)

You always make me feel better! LOL! I do have some hope still! I don't think I will even begin to worry about it really until I get past the next 2 weeks. Then, it will drive me crazy!!!!! I think DH just says things like that so he doesn't get upset either. He really wants a DD too and I think by telling himself that it is impossible, makes him feel better too. Fingers crossed this baby sticks, then fingers crossed it is pink! I might have to do a secret U/S....

auroara78
August 6th, 2012, 01:41 PM
There are a few ladies on here who found out and didn't tell their DHs :) hehehe

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Yay! I went to the dr to confirm my pregnancy (AKA POAS) and it was still positive! So, I have my first ultrasound set up for September 5th and then I have to do a strict food and drink fast that night and go back on the 6th for lab tests since I had gestational diabetes with last pregnancy.

HopeandDreamG
August 6th, 2012, 07:37 PM
NC- u had a great sway. I wouldn't worry about it one bit. You still have time. But just imagine u went without telling dh, IF it is a boy how can u hold that in. I know I'd be so sad and it would be really difficult knowing and not being able to process that. On the flip side if baby is a girl it would b a great secret to walk around knowing.

PeonyPrincess
August 6th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Beachy, congrats on your BFP! And all the best with your gestational diabetes tests.
I took DH to my 20 week scan and asked the OB to write down the gender in case we changed our mind later (DH didn't want to find out). I was able to see through the piece of paper before we sealed it in an envelope and now I have a special secret no-one (except on here) knows. DH thinks it's another boy so I love knowing what a surprise he and everyone else will get when she arrives!

Tiffani3
August 7th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Nc congrats on your scan date how exciting, :)
Yay I've reached 6 weeks soooo relived going to use my last digital poas today hopefully it'll say 4+ weeks fx

*ruby*
August 7th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Congrats on reaching 6 weeks Tiffani3

Re: finding out, i don't know what we'll do. Since this will def be our last baby and I didn't keep any of the boys baby clothes I really want to be able to buy gender specific things and set up the nursery etc. BUT I don't want to be disappointed for the last half of the pregnancy if it's another boy. Really undecided. If we do find out I don't think we'll tell anyone anyway.

I'm feeling better today and less bloated. We haven't told anyone yet, we'd like to hold out to 12 weeks because we don't want to tell the boys until then. Otherwise it will be too long a wait for them and if anything happens i'd prefer them not to know. We will see how we go i guess, we've always told family/close friends at about 6/7 weeks in the past.

For those who've had morning sickness with their previous pregnancies when did it start?

Tiffani3
August 7th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Thank you ruby :)
With my boys I think I was being sick by 5-6 weeks if not before all the way through haven't felt sick yet fx
How were you with your last pg's? Xxx

homebirthing princess
August 7th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Hi there,
I'm due 7th march with my woops baby I planned on swaying for a girl but one drunken night away ended with me preggers :)
Feeling excited but nervous, we plan on not finding out the babys gender but already my brain has started playing games! I feel completely different to when I had my boys I've been really sick this time and have practically gone off every type of food/drink possible!
I have my 12wk scan on the 24th Aug :)
Xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Hi there,
I'm due 7th march with my woops baby I planned on swaying for a girl but one drunken night away ended with me preggers :)
Feeling excited but nervous, we plan on not finding out the babys gender but already my brain has started playing games! I feel completely different to when I had my boys I've been really sick this time and have practically gone off every type of food/drink possible!
I have my 12wk scan on the 24th Aug :)
Xx

I added you to the list! Your 12 week scan is sooo soon! Are you going to try to get some good nub shots? I feel like you too...I am not even passed my missed period and I feel so nauseous and NOTHING is good to me except plain, cold, bland food!

Tiffani3
August 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Princess Wow your scan is soon how exciting!
Sorry your both feeling sick it's so awful! I've completely gone off food cant find anything i fancy and tea which is strange cause I love tea! Hope that's a good sign :)

homebirthing princess
August 7th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I know it feels strange knowing I will see bubs soon :) u can bet as soon as I have it a pic will be on here asking for guesses lol!
Ok so how are every1s pregnancys going, do they differ much from previous pregs?
Tiff I'm with you on the tea, I've not been able to drink it since about 2days after I found out....tea was my drink of choice! I'm now on water! xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 05:27 PM
The food thing is so different for me! I always get some kind of meat aversion, but so far I am just so nauseous and overall very weak. I don't remember feeling like this at all with my other 2! My face is broken out too and I don't remember that!

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Have you guys told anyone yet? I told DH, my best friend who is due in Feb, my hairdresser, a co-worker who is due Oct., and my cousin who is TTC.

My mom comes to watch the kids every Wed and Friday and I just don't feel like telling her yet so I hope I can hide all my tests and books! And my nosy MIL is coming over tomorrow night to watch the kids. She has been telling everyone for like 2 months that she knows I am pregnant even though we told her June was our first TTC cycle. Every single time we see her she asks me if I am pregnant yet. She just wants to brag to her friends b/c everyone around here is pregnant and she wants in on it. NO WAY are we telling her yet!!!!

I am really debating on if I should tell my sister yet. She is 37 weeks pregnant and she is very sensitive to ppl announcing things when she has a big event. She lives in another state and we are going down there right after her due date. I don't want to wait until then to tell her and I want to tell her before she has the baby. What would you do? Last time we TTC, I had a m/c at 6 weeks and another at 5 weeks.

*ruby*
August 8th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I've never had morning sickness before and nothing so far this pregnancy. Just tired and thirsty but feel otherwise normal at the moment. I've also completely gone off soft drink but maybe thats because I drank so much coke zero on the LE diet.

Beachy - we haven't told anyone yet, will see how long we can wait for. Maybe you could wait and tell your sis over the phone just before you go to visit. That way you won't have to make the big announcement over there and it gives you a bit longer past 5/6 wks.

I just finished babysitting my friends 3 month old baby girl, so so cute but gee I'm a bit scared to go back to all that baby stuff now. Our baby is due just before her first birthday so i'm sure they will be great friends in years to come. :HH:

homebirthing princess
August 8th, 2012, 02:58 AM
I've told a few close friends, and my parents I had no choice really I was so ill I needed help with my boys, now most of our family knows simply because of my bump ppl just ask if Im pregnant (yes I already have one) must up load a pic, by 6 wks I had a buldge now at 10wks its huge and I'm in maternity Jeans!! :oops::oops:

I was also feeling really weak hun I had my bloods taken and turned out I was anemic so I'm now on iron tablets and feel so much better, when do u get all your tests done?

Oh and I'd tell your sister over the phone aswel xx

Tiffani3
August 8th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Ooo princess maybe your having twins?????
I've just got massive boobs they must of grown at least two cup sizes already need to hide them as everyone will start to notice dh is pleased!!!!! But there sooooo sore too so he can keep away.
Only told dh, my best friend and my mum cause she guessed! Hopefully no one else till 12 week scan when I know babe is all ok!

Nc yeah like everyone has said I would tell her over the phone before you go down to see her
Xxx

homebirthing princess
August 8th, 2012, 06:55 AM
:omg: don't say that :nails: everyone keeps saying the same thing to me haha, and everyone also keeps saying to me .....'oh I bet u want a girl' 'fx its a girl for u' ahhh its driving me mad!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 8th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Thanks ladies!!!! We should definitely start a baby bump thread where can share weekly pics! Last night after dinner, I swear I already had a bump. It is gone this AM thank goodness!!!!

Yay! Today I am 4 weeks and had a VERY strong second line on a FRER!!

Tiffani3
August 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Yay Nc thats great :)

Oh princess it's started already poor you, I'm dreading all those comments! There was a really good thread on here some where with great come backs to shut people up! So not looking forward to that! My mums first words when i told her were oooo lovely twin girls REALLY MUM SHUT UP I replied!!!!

homebirthing princess
August 8th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Love the idea of a bump thread beachy :agree:

Wishing4Pink
August 9th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Thought it was about time i came over to you join you lovely ladies. Still in shock that i've got my bfp, had really had enough of the diet though.

Strange thing is, is that i'm still having le meals for dinner, think it's because im scared that my bfp will disapper!! Going to use a digi later on.

Due date calculators have worked it out to be 17th April 2013. I ov on my birthday, so hoping that proves lucky for me :pray:

homebirthing princess
August 9th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Welcome wishing :)
Here's to a happy and healthy 9mths and some pink would be amazing to! are u planning on finding out bubs gender?
Xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 9th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Thought it was about time i came over to you join you lovely ladies. Still in shock that i've got my bfp, had really had enough of the diet though.

Strange thing is, is that i'm still having le meals for dinner, think it's because im scared that my bfp will disapper!! Going to use a digi later on.

Due date calculators have worked it out to be 17th April 2013. I ov on my birthday, so hoping that proves lucky for me :pray:

Yay Wishing! I knew your pic yesterday was a BFP!!!!!! We have the same due date and it is also my BFF's DD's b-day!

NCBeachyGrl
August 9th, 2012, 07:13 AM
OK...I started a baby bump thread...you guys better post too!!

Wishing4Pink
August 9th, 2012, 07:16 AM
I think i'm going to find out this time hbp, even oh thinks it's best for me to find out before. I found out with ds1 and was disappointed for about a week afterwards, never found out with ds2 but knew he was going to be a boy. I think because i swayed this time i need to know the results as soon as i can

homebirthing princess
August 9th, 2012, 09:21 AM
That's sounds like a good idea wishing, I really don't know what we'll do....part of me wants to wait because I was so upset after ds2 scan....but then I do think it helped me knowing what he was!

I'm having a moment right now.....I'm in the middle of making a peppa pig cake for a lady and I'm getting abit emotional thinking I'm never going to make a pink girly cake for my own daughter :( I hate GD one min I'm ok and think yes I'm gonna be fine with another son but there's another part of me soooo desperate for a little girl! I should just be grateful I'm having a baby regardless of gender grrrr hate being in my head!!

mummypink
August 9th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Hi,

I'm cautiously popping over here as still don't quite believe I have a bfp until after the day my af is due!

According to my last af my due date would be the 17th April, but based on when I ovulated and bd my due date would be the 21st April.

I'm feeling fairly nauseous and tired at the moment and my stomach feels bloated. I had awful sickness with ds2 and not much with ds1 so I'm not really taking that as an indication of gender. No 12 week scan over here either so I have to wait until the 18-20 week one to see if bean is going to reveal its gender to us.

How do you get the pregnancy ticker in your signature? x

Tiffani3
August 9th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Mummypink congrats on your bfp

Princess its so hard, I'm not giving myself any hope too that this is my dd :(
We'll see I suppose!

I had the worse night sleep ever last night, had a lovely pasta dish for dinner with probably too much sodium and felt nauseous all night long and this morning but thankfully wasn't sick but kept me wake it was so horrible!
Xx

homebirthing princess
August 10th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Congrats mummypink on your bfp :) hope u have a happy and healthy 9mths xx

mummypink
August 10th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Thank you! :) I still don't quite believe it and am on knicker watch expecting my af to start at any time.

It's weird after putting so much work/ research into swaying that now all we can do is sit back and wait. I'm really glad that the 18-20 week scan will fall in November though so hopefully at least by the end of this year we should know what gender we are having (for those that want to find out).

I am so nervous at telling people! My mum knows we are trying as does my bf but I know dhs family are going to be surprised and think we are crazy. Seriously not looking forward to the 'oh you hoping for a girl' comments either! xxx

Wishing4Pink
August 10th, 2012, 03:50 AM
That's sounds like a good idea wishing, I really don't know what we'll do....part of me wants to wait because I was so upset after ds2 scan....but then I do think it helped me knowing what he was!

I'm having a moment right now.....I'm in the middle of making a peppa pig cake for a lady and I'm getting abit emotional thinking I'm never going to make a pink girly cake for my own daughter :( I hate GD one min I'm ok and think yes I'm gonna be fine with another son but there's another part of me soooo desperate for a little girl! I should just be grateful I'm having a baby regardless of gender grrrr hate being in my head!!

I know the feeling well hun, fine one minute but not the next. I wish i could just get over the GD but know it's not that easy. I have such a good relationship with my mum and when growing up knew i wanted the same with my daughter.

Just seen your from Norfolk, not too far from me. I'm on the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border. Hows the pepper pig cake coming along? I said i'd make my ds2 a fire engine cake this year, and no idea what i'm doing, lol. Better start practicing soon, at least i can eat it now :bigsmile:

Wishing4Pink
August 10th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Hi,

I'm cautiously popping over here as still don't quite believe I have a bfp until after the day my af is due!

According to my last af my due date would be the 17th April, but based on when I ovulated and bd my due date would be the 21st April.

I'm feeling fairly nauseous and tired at the moment and my stomach feels bloated. I had awful sickness with ds2 and not much with ds1 so I'm not really taking that as an indication of gender. No 12 week scan over here either so I have to wait until the 18-20 week one to see if bean is going to reveal its gender to us.

How do you get the pregnancy ticker in your signature? x

Congratulations again mummypink!!!!!

I was exactly the same, like somehow i didn't belong here. I'm still in shock and don't believe it after the years i've spent planning my sway, lol.

I can't believe you don't get a scan till your nearly 20 weeks, how unfair!

mummypink
August 10th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Thanks Wishing4Pink, huge congrats to you as well. :)
Yep I know very unfair. I live over in Norway (although originally from Yorkshire, UK) and you get a 18-20 week scan and then you get another one at about 32 weeks to check the babies position etc.

There are so many of us on here swaying pink, it is going to be really interesting to see what percentage of us achieves our desired gender. Fingers cross we get 100% success!! xx

homebirthing princess
August 10th, 2012, 07:39 AM

Not baby related but heres the cake I finished it was taken last night so not a great pic but its pink and sparkly....I have to admit I'm finding it difficult to make the cakes now I can't bare the smell or look of them not a great job to hav when your pregnant!

I have a fire engine cake instructions if u need help just say and I'll email u the info hun :) Oh you don't live far away at all gotta love good ole Norfolk/Suffolk :)

Ah mummy that sucks having to wait so long for a scan :(
Xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Love the cake!!!! You guys aren't that far away from me either in NC!

I love how many ppl we have joining us! Mummypink - I would die if I didn't get a scan until 18 weeks! OMG...that is awful! It is about to kill me to get to my 8 week scan.

NCBeachyGrl
August 10th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I know the feeling well hun, fine one minute but not the next. I wish i could just get over the GD but know it's not that easy. I have such a good relationship with my mum and when growing up knew i wanted the same with my daughter.

This is exactly how I am! I tell myself my boys would love a brother and I love the thought of imagining them with another boy, but then I shift back to wanting a DD soo bad. My grandmother was such a huge part of our family and she passed like 10 years ago, but I think about her every day and all that she did for me, my mom, my sister, cousin, etc. We were all women and I just want some part of that too!

Tiffani3
August 10th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Wow princess your cake is amazing!!!!!

mummypink
August 10th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Fantastic cake princess! :)

homebirthing princess
August 10th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks my loves :) the lady just picked it up and was really pleased...phew that was worth all my gaging last night lol x

*ruby*
August 11th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Princess that cake is awesome! Do you have a cake making business?

I will have a 12 week scan and then another around 18-20 weeks.
I haven't been to the doctors yet either so will make an appointment for next week, dreading all the blood tests they take on that first appointment.

We told 2 of our close friends this morning so that was nice and they were pretty excited. Makes it feel a bit more real. Still haven't told the kids or anyone else though.

I've been teasing myself by looking at heaps of baby girl clothes online. We've also been talking about finding out the gender and I think i'm leaning towards finding out. I love shopping for baby things so it will make it all more exciting and even if it's another boy we will buy all new clothes as we got rid of most things after DS2 grew out of them.

mummypink
August 12th, 2012, 04:32 AM
I was finally brave enough to do a clearblue digital test and get a very fast BFP so definitely definitely pregnant! :D
I'm only 1 day past when my af was due and have never had such an early BFP on a clearblue test so I'm hoping that is a good sign for a sticky bean.

How is everyone feeling? I've been waking to cramps every morning and feeling very tired and a bit nauseous. My mood has not been good either so I am having to seriously count to 10 when my boys are being naughty and pushing all the buttons.
Think I will give the midwife a call tomorrow and make an appointment, it may all seem a bit more real then! x

mummypink
August 12th, 2012, 04:35 AM
I've been teasing myself by looking at heaps of baby girl clothes online. We've also been talking about finding out the gender and I think i'm leaning towards finding out. I love shopping for baby things so it will make it all more exciting and even if it's another boy we will buy all new clothes as we got rid of most things after DS2 grew out of them.

I've been doing the same Ruby! I was looking at summer sale stuff for my boys in the shops yesterday and couldn't help but have a peek at the girls stuff. So cute! I'm hoping to find out the gender at the scan, a surprise would be nice but I have no will power and if it is another boy I would rather have a day or so of feeling a bit sad at not having a daughter and then get on with looking forward to having another little boy. Shopping is definitely good therapy so I'm planning on buying some super cute new outfits even if we have another boys. :) x

janie
August 12th, 2012, 10:24 AM
hi ladies,
i posted when i got my accidental bfp, but there were no responses! there should be some nub guesses soon here correct??
h&h 9 months to everyone!

NCBeachyGrl
August 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Welcome Janie!When are you due and I will add you to the list!! congrats on your accidental BFP!

Tiffani3
August 12th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Welcome janie, how are you feeling? Xx

mummypink
August 12th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Hi Janie,

Congrats! When is your scan date?

I don't get a 12 week scan unfortunately so no nub guesses for me but I'm looking forward to my 18-20 week scan. :)

janie
August 12th, 2012, 09:26 PM
hi everyone,
my nub scan is in two weeks, but meanwhile i have been OBSESSING with the ramzi theory. i am actually quite surprised it does not get more attention around here with all of us gender obsessed ladies!
anyone else willing to pull out old ultrasounds? i didn't get any early ones with DS1 and 2 so i cant compare.
i have a gut feeling it is another little boy though. :happy:
i am due MArch 13.

Hi Janie,

Congrats! When is your scan date?

I don't get a 12 week scan unfortunately so no nub guesses for me but I'm looking forward to my 18-20 week scan. :)

homebirthing princess
August 13th, 2012, 07:27 AM
ruby yep i have a cake making business but really thats not a good thing right now as i cannot bare to be around cake omg!!!

congrat mummy on your defo bfp :) im feeling so sick....ive never been this bad in my life its terrible, iam basically living off bananas, apples water and toasted muffins!!! i cannot bare to be near cake choc or bread (unless its french stick or toasted muffins lol) i no i shouldnt but i keep hanging on to the hope that as this preg is so different to my boy pregs that this could be my little girl?? shouldnt get my hopes up really!!

welcome janie and big congrats on your BFP :) xxxx

how is everyone feeling??
xx

mummypink
August 13th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Whats the Ramzi theory? Not heard of that one!

I made my GP and midwife appointment today so all feeling more real! I've got majorly sore boobs at the moment which feel huge (but really aren't as I'm only an A cup lol! ;)). I've been feeling like I need to snack all the time but I'm not actually that hungry, I cooked a Sunday roast yesterday and hardly felt like eating anything. My skin is awful too and when I was drying my hair this morning I started getting hot flushes and feeling dizzy so had to sit down on the bed. So nice getting pregnancy symptoms, I just hope I don't get as bad sickness as I did with ds2!

Out of interest what has your morning sickness been like with previous pregnancies?

With ds1 I had a kind of travel sickness feeling all the time and my sense of smell went through the roof so I wasn't eating loads but I wasn't being sick. With ds2 I just couldn't keep anything down, I was sick all the time until about 16 weeks and it got to the stage where my midwife signed my dh off work so he could look after ds1 so I could have a couple of days rest. I was convinced I was having a girl with ds2 as a result but I've since read that how sick you are has no relation to what gender you are carrying. :)

Tiffani3
August 13th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Ramzi isn't that a theory on which side of your womb the baby implants on?? Think you have to have a really early scan to tell! I think left side is girly right side for a boy????? X

Wishing4Pink
August 13th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Lovely cake hbp!!! I'm so sorry your feeling sick, hope it passes quickly for you.

Welcome Janie, congrats on your surprise bundle!

I used a clearblue digi at the weekend to help me believe it, oh is slightly in shock that it worked lol. Not having too many symptoms yet but it is early days. Having hot flushes, dizzy if i stand up too quickly and not bothered about eating really.

Hope everyone is ok x

mummypink
August 13th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Ramzi isn't that a theory on which side of your womb the baby implants on?? Think you have to have a really early scan to tell! I think left side is girly right side for a boy????? X

Wow that sounds really hard to determine!

Tiffani3
August 13th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I read up! It's to do with the placenta and which side it implants on, left for girls right for boys and only can be determined on a 6-8 week scan! Yeah so a pretty tricky one!! xx

janie
August 13th, 2012, 10:42 PM
hi ladies,
it looks like almost everyone swayed girl! i had started my girl sway about 3 weeks before i suspect i got pregnant. get this- my whole life i have ovulated +/- 2 days. i took my usual opk, and it turned positive, right around when i expected to ovulate. no bd for almost 2 weeks after that since i like to play it safe. turns out i think the diet delayed my o for 2 weeks! argh! so i was planning on swaying pink but i don't think i did it long enough to count.
Yes, Ramzi is all about placental attachment. there was somebody on ingender who got quite good at reading the ultrasound pics and was pretty accurate in her guesses. i wish we had someone over here who could read the ultrasounds correctly. has to be ultrasound bw 6-8 weeks.

The Anchor
August 14th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I'm due April 12th...I didn't really sway but if I had to guess I'd say boy. I'm a natural at HE diet, I wouldn't have to change a thing.

Been suffering through a NASTY case of metallic mouth...I've heard others talk about this pregnancy symptom but it's new to me. YECH.

NCBeachyGrl
August 14th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I'm due April 12th...I didn't really sway but if I had to guess I'd say boy. I'm a natural at HE diet, I wouldn't have to change a thing.

Been suffering through a NASTY case of metallic mouth...I've heard others talk about this pregnancy symptom but it's new to me. YECH.

Yay Anchor! Glad you found us!!! Sorry about metal mouth!

mummypink
August 14th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I'm getting paranoid today, I woke up for the first morning since around 6dpo without cramps and haven't had any all day. Last night when I was cooking dinner I felt quite nauseous while making the food but was fine when it came to sitting down and eating. I did have a very early night last night so maybe that is why I'm feeling loads better today. My boobs are very sore and I feel bloated and constipated (sorry tmi!) so I do still have pregnancy symptoms.

I guess I just thought I would be feeling more sick today after not feeling so great yesterday ... I hate the first trimester! In fact I hate it until you get to the stage where you can feel them move and have all the reassurance that brings.

How is everyone else feeling? xx

Tiffani3
August 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Hi girlys and Welcome anchor :)
I've been feeling soooooo sick but haven't actually been sick!? on the verge of trying to make myself sick in the hope that I'll feel slightly better, and everything I fancy to eat and drink is totally gross aaarrrrgggghhh
Also blotted and such sore boobs/nips sorry tmi! Lol
I hate the first trimester too! xx

*ruby*
August 15th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Tiffani I'm the same so bloated boobs sore and feel like they're growing by the minute!

I'm on night shift at work for the next 2 weeks and I'm so tired I feel like I'm constantly going to vomit. Bleurgh..

NCBeachyGrl
August 15th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Ladies...I am so worried! I had spotting last night. It seems to have stopped but makes me sooo nervous. I am going to call the doc today to see if they can get me in to do some labs or something. I just hate having this fear and I a so paranoid that I have to check like every hour. UGHHH!

homebirthing princess
August 15th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Aw beachy o know I've already said this on the other thread, but try not to worry to much hun spotting is very common and I'm sure everthing is fine! Have u called the drs yet? Xx

Grace
August 15th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Hello ladies, pleased to join you on this group. I'm due April 11,swayed girl and hoping it worked:rolleyes:
I'm almost 6w, and we haven't told anyone yet, especially I don't feel like telling my mom or my MIL, so I won't have to deal with nasty remarks,KWIM? I also haven't made an appointment to see my
GYN since her office is two blocks away from my parents house and I can't go there without telling my mom...I guess it's inevidable, I'll have to spill the beans next week:hide:

Rosie85
August 15th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Hey I am due in April not sure of exact date but it is currently set at April 7th. I swayed for Pink!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 15th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Welcome Grace and Rosie! So exciting to have so many ladies join our group!

I called the doc and they are going to do some labs today and then again on Friday just to check all my levels and everything. Fingers crossed everything is a-ok!!!

Rosie85
August 15th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Grace I have yet to tell anyone either. I want to know how far along I am first for sure and to wait until after 8 weeks as well. Luckily my mom doesn't work by my ob-gyn so I am good there :-)

Tiffani3
August 15th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Welcome grace and Rosie xx

NC I hope your ok and not stressing yourself out, fingers and toes crossed everything's good xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 15th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Thank you Tiffani! All spotting has 100% stopped today so feeling much better!!!!

Tiffani3
August 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Yay thank god! Just a naughty little bean in there ;)
xx

mummypink
August 15th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Thank you Tiffani! All spotting has 100% stopped today so feeling much better!!!!

Really glad to hear it NC, was it red or brown spotting? I had some at around 8 weeks with my first pregnancy, scared the heck out of me so they gave me a scan at 9 weeks and everything was fine. Fingers firmly crossed that you don't have any more and that bean is snug and happy. xxx

mummypink
August 15th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Hi Grace and Rosie, congratulations on your BFP! :D x

NCBeachyGrl
August 15th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I started off yesterday afternoon/evening as light, light pink...almost tan. Then, the more that I went to the bathroom, it became more red tinged, then as the night went on it went back to pink and then this morning it was dark, dark brown and now it has stopped 100%! The dark brown made me feel SO much better. I had a m/c at 6 weeks and it started off with pink spotting at week 5 and then got worse and worse until finally I had massive bleeding. The fact that it turned dark (old) and has stopped makes me feel like this isn't a repeat of that experience.

mummypink
August 15th, 2012, 02:52 PM
How frightening for you! Really so glad it has stopped, and yep as you say brown blood is a good sign. xx

NeedPink
August 15th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

I had a surprise BFP last week and have sort of recovered from the shock and realise that I have to admit to myself that this IS true. I have wanted to do a hardcore sway, got a personalised plan, started the LE diet hard 3 weeks ago, but a little sneaky one made it past our precautions/preventions (who knows how!) the month before I started the diet and now: here I am! Thinking I'm due around April 6th.

I am sorry you have been so stressed, NCBeachy. May this be the last of it so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, worry-free!

NCBeachyGrl
August 16th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Thank you so much ladies! I had a little more dark brown spotting, but it stopped again last night and nothing so far this morning. I REALLY hope that was the last of it and there will be no more! I am going to call the dr in a few hours to try and find out about my lab results. Fingers crossed this little bean is done causing trouble!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 16th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Welcome NeedPink! If that little bean made it through all the barriers, that sways pink by itself! Congrats on the surprise BFP!!

Tiffani3
August 16th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Welcome needpink wow that little bean really wanted to be there fx for you xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 16th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Forgot to update here...I updated my other threads about it...from my lab results:

Beta was 4,794 (she said indicates late 5 weeks) so I think that is good since I was just 5 weeks and progesterone was 11.5 which is normal. I hope everything stays looking good. No spotting today except when I went…TMI….#2. Then no other time have I seen it!

mummypink
August 17th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Sounds good NC!

Congratulations on your BFP NeedPink! :D

NCBeachyGrl
August 17th, 2012, 09:10 AM
How is everyone feeling and doing? I have been getting some headaches and my boobs have been sore. Other than that I don't have a lot of symptoms..oh and my face has been breaking out like crazy. It is awful! I went back for my labs this AM and I will get those results on Monday. No spotting at all yesterday and none today. I am praying so hard it was just implantation bleeding or some other one time event.

Wishing4Pink
August 17th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Welcome Rosie, Grace and needpink, congrats on your bfps

Grace
August 17th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Hey NC, so glad your spotting has stopped, I find myself holding my breath each time I go to the restroom since I had some spotting in my previous pregnancies and it sure was frustrating. So far I've been feeling ok. These last few days I've been having this light nausea, which turns into heartburn if I don't eat anything, but then if I do eat I feel so stuffed, like my stomach is about to explode.. I guess it makes me eat less overall, so my weight gain will be more moderate. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Rosie85
August 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Hey, I am super tired all the time, my boobs hurt super duper bad, my hair is falling out and I have waxing and waning morning sickness. It is weird because with my first 2 boys I had morning sickness everyday from sun up to sun down, this time it's every other day and not very bad at all. Also no acne yet which I had horribly with the first 2 as well. Hoping it doesn't start!

I am not hungry but once I start eating I can eat a lot...not good considering I need to lose weight and not gain it!
In a week and a half I go in for my early dating scan so that is exciting :-) Hoping it is still early enough to use the ramzi method.

Tiffani3
August 17th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Hi girls,
Rosie how exciting about your scan :)
my symptoms are so strange I've had such bad nauseous for the past week literally wake up in the night with that feeling and has lasted all day long, got so fed up yesterday so I tried to make my self sick (fingers down my throat etc!) but nothing at all would come up! :(
And I've woken up today and have had no nauseous at all plus I don't even feel pg other than my boobs still hurt so weird!
xx

mummypink
August 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM
So glad you haven't had any more spotting NC, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again and your results are nice and strong on Monday.

Symptom wise I've got really sore boobs, and have been feeling pretty tired and bloated. I have had af type cramps mainly in the morning when I wake up like things are stretching down there. I haven't felt very sick yet, just a bit nauseous usually as I'm cooking dinner but when I sit down to eat it I'm ok although I haven't had much of an appetite.
My skin hasn't been great either and I have had a sore throat on and off since about 6dpo which is really annoying! I'm thinking maybe it is because my immune system is low. I've got a GP appointment on Monday so I will get it checked out then, and I have a midwife appointment on Thursday so think it will all start feeling more real then! :) xx

Rosie85
August 17th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Mummy-I have had a sore throat a lot too...I think it is from acid reflux from the the pregnancy, either that or the extra snot I have had since I got pregnant running down the back of my throat...yuck!

mummypink
August 19th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Horrid isn't it Rosie, I'm going to mention it to my GP tomorrow and see if they recommend anything.

I just found out a good friend of mine is expecting a baby in March! :D

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 19th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Hello. I've been on the 2ww thread for a little too long I think. I got a bfp almost 5 days ago. I have no idea when I'm due. I o'd on August 6th or 7th. Spotted around July 19th so think that was a joke of an af. I'm quite crampy, and even though this is my 5th pregancy, I don't remember the others being like this. Is anyone else cramping?

mummypink
August 19th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hi ThreeMenAndALady, congrats and welcome! :)

I still have cramping on and off and have just started feeling really sick today too.

When was your last proper af? x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 19th, 2012, 10:08 AM
I haven't had a real af since Sept 2010. I do think af came last month, it just wasn't what it usually is.

NCBeachyGrl
August 19th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Hello. I've been on the 2ww thread for a little too long I think. I got a bfp almost 5 days ago. I have no idea when I'm due. I o'd on August 6th or 7th. Spotted around July 19th so think that was a joke of an af. I'm quite crampy, and even though this is my 5th pregancy, I don't remember the others being like this. Is anyone else cramping?

Welcome threemenandalady! Glad you found us over here! I used a due date calculator and if you O'd August 6th then your due date is April 29th! I will add you to the list!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 19th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Nausea has kicked back in! Yuck!!!! DS1 was up at 3:00 AM with a bad dream and then he wanted something to eat. Then DS2 wet the bed and was up at 4 AM. I had to change sheets and get both of them back to bed. It was finally 4:30 when I went back to bed. DH let me sleep in and I slept to 9:30! But, I woke up with horrible nausea. I think getting up at 6 AM has its advantage b/c it makes me eat earlier! I have been taking these prescription prenatal vitamin samples and had no nausea with them. Maybe it is the prenatal that is helping! I had my dr call in a full prescription and it will be ready for pickup tomorrow!

Happy to report no more spotting! I can't wait to get my lab results back tomorrow!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 19th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Welcome threemenandalady! Glad you found us over here! I used a due date calculator and if you O'd August 6th then your due date is April 29th! I will add you to the list!!!

I hope I go late. My ds has a birthday April 8th. Thanks again NC. Btw, did you cramp?

mummypink
August 19th, 2012, 12:15 PM
I think being tired makes a big difference, I had a late night last night then was up early with the boys and to make it worse I forgot to have breakfast. By 11am I felt really sick and horrible, I managed to have a bit of lunch but felt nauseous all afternoon and just made a pasta salad for dinner which I've managed to have plenty of. I'm half glad to be feeling the sickness because it is a good sign everything is going well with bean but also hoping it doesn't get much worse as having to make food for the boys is really not going to be easy!!

I've been taking vitabiotics pregnacare since I got my bfp just to make sure I'm getting everything I need.

Really glad you haven't had any more spotting NC, fingers crossed you get some great lab results back tomorrow too. xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 19th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Yes! I did cramp and still get them every now and then. Mine started really bad on left side and lately have been on right side too. When I had that spotting, I had pretty bad cramps on left side too.

Tiffani3
August 19th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Hi and welcome ThreeMenAndALady xx

Rosie85
August 19th, 2012, 08:59 PM
I had pretty bad cramping, it still comes and goes. Mine has also been to the left and in my back like beachy. It is normal unless it s severe and constant...as well as with bleeding.

Winngrin
August 19th, 2012, 09:52 PM
I just found this thread, I guess I was hanging out in the August 2ww out of a slight case of :omg: our one attempt worked!

I have had cramping on and off ever since O, but that is really the only symptom, so I'm a little worried. With all 3 of my sons I had pretty bad ms really early, although I cant remember exactly how early. Also, my boobs dont hurt (well maybe a teeny bit) and with my other pregnancies my nipples got extremely sensitive by the time I got a bfp. My lines on the zillions of pg tests kept getting darker and darker but I have not been to the doc yet. Part of me is hoping the lack of symptoms means GIRL, but mainly I just want symptoms to show Im actually pregnant. I'll probably regret saying that!!!

This thread will be fun! Oh, and I do feel very bloated and swear Im showing already, but it could be my major derail from the LE diet....oink, oink.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 19th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I just found this thread, I guess I was hanging out in the August 2ww out of a slight case of :omg: our one attempt worked!

I have had cramping on and off ever since O, but that is really the only symptom, so I'm a little worried. With all 3 of my sons I had pretty bad ms really early, although I cant remember exactly how early. Also, my boobs dont hurt (well maybe a teeny bit) and with my other pregnancies my nipples got extremely sensitive by the time I got a bfp. My lines on the zillions of pg tests kept getting darker and darker but I have not been to the doc yet. Part of me is hoping the lack of symptoms means GIRL, but mainly I just want symptoms to show Im actually pregnant. I'll probably regret saying that!!!

This thread will be fun! Oh, and I do feel very bloated and swear Im showing already, but it could be my major derail from the LE diet....oink, oink.

I just came here today too. I don't want to get away from the 2ww thread. I'm in the same boat you are. I cramp and have loose stools all the time....sorry Winngrin. And I was a one hit wonder too. Glad another familiar lady is on this thread. I look forward to going through this journey with you.

Butterfly Spirit
August 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Nausea has kicked back in! Yuck!!!! DS1 was up at 3:00 AM with a bad dream and then he wanted something to eat. Then DS2 wet the bed and was up at 4 AM. I had to change sheets and get both of them back to bed. It was finally 4:30 when I went back to bed. DH let me sleep in and I slept to 9:30! But, I woke up with horrible nausea. I think getting up at 6 AM has its advantage b/c it makes me eat earlier! I have been taking these prescription prenatal vitamin samples and had no nausea with them. Maybe it is the prenatal that is helping! I had my dr call in a full prescription and it will be ready for pickup tomorrow!

Happy to report no more spotting! I can't wait to get my lab results back tomorrow!

In my doc's words: "Nausea is a sign that your pregnancy is healthy and baby is thriving. It's a mixed blessing because at the same time it's no fun at all.."

A doppler off of ebay gives me the comfort I need in times of anxiety and I STILL get it.
my baby's heartbeat is so strong and loud now!

I am SO glad your spotting has stopped Beachy!

Butterfly Spirit
August 19th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Mummy-I have had a sore throat a lot too...I think it is from acid reflux from the the pregnancy, either that or the extra snot I have had since I got pregnant running down the back of my throat...yuck!

FINALLY SOMEONE Gets that extra mucus too... I was starting to think that i was just alone in that prego symptom.
I have it stuck in my throat and thinking about it and hacking it up makes me nauseous, and when I do it, it takes everything I have not to heave and then throw up.. and it doesn't stop until the baby is out!

*ruby*
August 20th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Welcome and congrats again ThreeMen and Winngrin, glad you decided to join us!

Winngrin, I hear you on the massive derail from the LE diet. Trying really hard to contain myself though and not put on too much weight with this pregnancy.

Beachy, sorry the nausea is back but maybe you can take it as a girl sign. Everyone I know who has had bad morning sickness has had girls so I was kinda hoping to get it this time 'round...

AFM - Feeling pretty good just exhausted from working night shift. Boobs seem to have doubled in size over the weekend so DH is happy :wink: and nausea that comes and goes when I'm hungry but no where near as bad as what some of you girls seem to have. Definitely HAVE to eat breakfast now though!

Winngrin
August 20th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble Ruby but I had such bad ms with all 3 of my pregnancies that I was on a prescription suppository, and then pills when I could handle them. All 3 kids......BOYS!!!

Winngrin
August 20th, 2012, 12:35 AM
YAY 3M, I'm glad you're here too! The terrible thing about charting and getting a bfp so early is that these (hopefully pink) beans will take FOR-EV-ER to get here!

*ruby*
August 20th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Oh that must have been horrible Winngrin, I hope the ms stays away for you this time.

Tiffani3
August 20th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Welcome winngrin when are you due?

Wow we have sooo many ttc pink here where are all the blue lady's?? xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 20th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Welcome Winngrin! You are due on my sister's b-day! We do have tons of girl swayers! I know so many girls born in April (including myself, sister, best friend, best friend's DD, and 2 of my cousins). Bring on the spring girls!

Getting an early BFP is hard! It seems like it takes ages to reach 6 weeks and then make it to the dr appointment!

*ruby*
August 20th, 2012, 07:49 AM
I agree this early part seems to be taking forever because we've already known for 3 weeks. With my other pregnancies we didn't find out until around 5 weeks.

I have my first GP appointment tomorrow and will hopefully get a referral for a scan then I have a booking into hospital appointment end Sept. I don't think i'll be going to the hospital I work at as it's a 45 minute drive and don't know if i'd make it in time (quick labour with last bub) LOL

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 20th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble Ruby but I had such bad ms with all 3 of my pregnancies that I was on a prescription suppository, and then pills when I could handle them. All 3 kids......BOYS!!!

Same here Ruby. I have 3 boys and a girl. The older I get the worse ms gets. My last ds I was sick the whole nine months and lost 18 lbs by the time I was 5 months pregnant. I swear old age is killing me....haha

Tiffani3
August 20th, 2012, 08:04 AM
How exciting ruby I haven't even contacted the doctors/midwifes yet! My sil is due to have her baby next week and it would just be my luck that she'll be up there when I go, and she'll tell EVERYONE that we're expecting!! :(

Winngrin
August 20th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I have a girlfriend who had a daughter last year. She kept saying she thought she was pregnant, but her AF was irregular so she couldnt pinpoint it. She went to the dr and definitely pregnant.....next day went for an ultrasound and she was 20 weeks and found out it was a girl!!! NO FAIR!!!! She basically skipped half of her pregnancy!!

Winngrin
August 20th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Oh, and I have to admit that I did do the online psychic gender prediction and she said GIRL!!!! Im not putting much faith in it until I have proof, but it was fun and only $15. I didnt tell DH, he would think Im such a loser!!!

Rosie85
August 20th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Ugh I hate early pregnancy too, it takes FOREVER. I feel like I have been pregnant for months already and I only found out 3 1/2 weeks ago. It starts to go faster after 12 weeks. I have my scan to look forward to next monday though!

Rosie85
August 20th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Oh and I am with the others. I too had HORRIBLE morning sickness with my previous pregnancies....both boys. This pregnancy my MS hasn't been as bad but it is still there.

auroara78
August 20th, 2012, 11:08 AM
finding out with an early BFP is crazy! I knew on Thurs before my AF was due (tues) that I was pregnant and getting to tues was excriating! Becuz I had read so much on here about chemicals and what not, that I kept expecting to have AF start since i was so crampy! With my DS1 I didn't find out till I was six and half weeks pregnant and that was kind of nice, LOL! DS2 was an accident but I was more aware of my body and I just "felt" that the tugging/pulling i had felt more like what I had with DS1 vs a period started, so I tested with him one day late and it was a BFP.

Winngrin, that really is NO fair!! There is NO WAy I'd get to 20 weeks pregnant and not know it...I'd have too much all day seasickness plus I start showing usually a little bump around 11-12 weeks lol. Ignorance is bliss though...that'd be so cool...to find out you're pregnant, get half thru preg and then be told gender!

mummypink
August 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I had my GP appointment this morning, they kept me waiting for an hour and then I could barely understand him (he is foreign). Turns out they have changed things here since I had my last pregnancy, before you made your GP appointment when you found out you were pregnant and the took a urine sample and blood sample. Then you basically saw the midwife with a few checks here and there with your GP as the pregnancy went on.
They have never checked that I am actually pregnant, always just taken it from me saying I have a + test. This time I had to give a urine sample so he could confirm I was pregnant - which yes thankfully I definitely am lol! Then he said I have to come back in 3 weeks time (9 weeks pregnant) to do the blood samples. So annoying after waiting an hour! Especially as I took dh with me as when I had blood taken with my first pregnancy I passed out (don't know why as I haven't ever done before). So I wanted dh with me just in case it was a pregnancy thing! I also has him about Group B Strep as it was picked up on during my 2nd pregnancy so I wanted to know if it would be tested for automatically this time. He didn't even know what Group B strep was!!!!!!!!! He kept saying, well are you feeling ok? Do you have any symptoms? I must have said about 10 times that it wasn't something you had symptoms for!!

Got my midwife appointment on Thursday which I am looking forward to as it is the same one from my first two pregnancies and she is really lovely.

We've also told the boys, I know we're crazy as it is such early days, but I have my mum coming over to visit us for a couple of weeks soon and I think my sickness is going to give me away. I don't want them to hear it from someone else so we told them when we got them home from nursery. My 4 year old is excited but doesn't believe I have a baby in my tummy right now, and would like a baby brother please. My 3 year old gave me a big hug and a kiss, was fairly excited at the prospect of being a big brother but generally wasn't fussed and was more interested in the sweetie I had promised them if the sat nicely and listened to me!!! :rofl:
It will be interesting to see what they tell other people, the main person I'm not looking forward to telling is my mil as I know she will think we are insane for having a third baby. I don't get on with her generally, neither does my sil - or my hubby or his brother for that matter! ;)

I cannot wait to hear babies heatbeat, seems like forever away! Especially long for a scan which I should hopefully get in November, so at least we should know before the end of the year if we are having a pink one or not.

So hoping that all our beans are nice and sticky and that the next 12 weeks fly by. xx

Tiffani3
August 20th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I have a girlfriend who had a daughter last year. She kept saying she thought she was pregnant, but her AF was irregular so she couldnt pinpoint it. She went to the dr and definitely pregnant.....next day went for an ultrasound and she was 20 weeks and found out it was a girl!!! NO FAIR!!!! She basically skipped half of her pregnancy!!

I have a friend like that too and it was a girl?!?!
We were quite young at the time and she was out drinking and smoking all the time and completely had no clue she was pg!

Tiffani3
August 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Mummypink your doctor sounds like a idiot, do you have to have him next time?
I to feel like I've been pg FOREVER I think dh is fed up with my moaning already 'I feel sick, I'm tired, my boobs hurt, look at my skin yuck, how bloated am I' (sound like such a child!!) :rofl:
I wish men would at least carry the baby half the time!!!! So unfair! :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 20th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I'm worried and need your opinion ladies. I had bad cramping on my left side today. I called my doc and they said to come in for an u/s to see what was going on. There was noting in my uterus yet. I'm only 4 weeks today based on O. But she did say my left ovary was swollen. They aren't going to rule anything out yet. I had my levels done today and will get them back at 3pm. Is it normal to not see anything at a 4 week ultrasound, and has anyone heard of a swollen ovary after ovulation? tia

NCBeachyGrl
August 20th, 2012, 01:23 PM
I think that all sounds normal! I think it is common to get a little cyst after ovulation too. They say that an ultrasound won't pick anything up until beta is 2,000 so I wouldn't think they could see anything. My doctor told me that AF type cramps are normal and just to take tylenol when it gets bad, as long as it isn't severe and accompanied by bleeding.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 20th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Thank you NC.

Tiffani3
August 20th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Sorry I'm not much help at all but isn't the bean so tiny at 4 weeks could they have missed it? Fx everything's ok sweetie xx

Winngrin
August 20th, 2012, 02:17 PM
3M, well missy, being the OCD info hog that I am, I have looked this up on about 20 different sites. Most seem to agree that while there is a tiny possibility you may be able to see something at 4 weeks, it is not until about 5 weeks that anything can be seen, and by 6 weeks it should be easily determined. So it does not sound uncommon to not see anything at 4 weeks. I'm so sorry that you even have to worry about this. If there was a drug to get through the first trimester in ignorant bliss, I would be the biggest junky.

Please try not to worry to the point that you are very stressed. I have been trying to let go a little and have some faith, and the knowledge that at this early point things are out of our hands is somewhat comforting. I also have had some cramps that I do not remember from my other 3 pregnancies. I remember slight cramps and some pulling, but this has seemed more sharp. I am trying to tell myself that if something is really wrong, most likely we will know without a doubt. What do they want to do? Will you go back in another week or so? :bighug:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 20th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I'm getting my beta's in about 30 minutes. I'm at most 14 dpo. And I have to go back on Wed to get them done again. I think I will get another u/s in the next week or 2. Thanks so much for looking that up for me Winngrin. It really means a lot to me. I will get back on here after I talk with my doc's office. :heart:

mummypink
August 20th, 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm getting my beta's in about 30 minutes. I'm at most 14 dpo. And I have to go back on Wed to get them done again. I think I will get another u/s in the next week or 2. Thanks so much for looking that up for me Winngrin. It really means a lot to me. I will get back on here after I talk with my doc's office. :heart:

Fingers firmly crossed for you. I agree that I wouldn't have thought there was much to see yet at 4 weeks. xx

mummypink
August 20th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Mummypink your doctor sounds like a idiot, do you have to have him next time?
I to feel like I've been pg FOREVER I think dh is fed up with my moaning already 'I feel sick, I'm tired, my boobs hurt, look at my skin yuck, how bloated am I' (sound like such a child!!) :rofl:
I wish men would at least carry the baby half the time!!!! So unfair! :)

Yep he really is! I haven't had him very long but I was automatically put with him when my last GP left which was a shame as she was fab! I've been looking to see if I can change but all the ones I know are ok seem to be full at the moment, think I will talk to their reception and see if they can change me. No point in having a GP I can't understand! I wouldn't mind so much if he seemed to know his stuff but clearly he doesn't!!

Oh, being able to share the pregnancy with DH would be fab! My dh would love a 4th but I told him it was only going to happen if he grew the baby next time!! :rofl:

Winngrin
August 20th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Come back 3M!!! So hoping you heard good news!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 20th, 2012, 03:30 PM
At 14 dpo or less my beta is 114. Betabase said the median beta is 103. I'm a bit worried though. I got a bfp almost a week ago. I thought it would be higher.

NCBeachyGrl
August 20th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Threemen try not too worry too much (this coming from someone who is still worrying)! Even atomic has said that it isn't one number in isolation, but how the first and second compare. Try not to worry! And, you are above the average so that is great! Everyone is a little different and produces HCG differently! I'm sure everything is just fine!

NCBeachyGrl
August 20th, 2012, 04:01 PM
I updated my other thread, but wanted to let you ladies know too in case you didn't see that one. My beta did double (well almost but b/c there wasn't 48 hours between labs it didn't quite double, but really close), but they forgot to do progesterone so I had to go back again today to see where that is. I get those results back tomorrow. UGHHH more waiting! I have been SO nauseous today though...couldn't even eat lunch!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 20th, 2012, 04:03 PM
NC I just sent you a pm...disregard it and thanks for replying.

Winngrin
August 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
3M, you're above average....thats like a "B" in school!!! I would be happy with that number, please try not to stress yourself! Did they say anything about when you would go back?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 20th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I go back Wed morning. Hopefully it will be at least 228. I'm staying positive. NC made a good point. When I got a + my hcg may have been only 10 or 20. If so, it did double every two days. Thanks for the support guys!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 20th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I had my GP appointment this morning, they kept me waiting for an hour and then I could barely understand him (he is foreign). Turns out they have changed things here since I had my last pregnancy, before you made your GP appointment when you found out you were pregnant and the took a urine sample and blood sample. Then you basically saw the midwife with a few checks here and there with your GP as the pregnancy went on.
They have never checked that I am actually pregnant, always just taken it from me saying I have a + test. This time I had to give a urine sample so he could confirm I was pregnant - which yes thankfully I definitely am lol! Then he said I have to come back in 3 weeks time (9 weeks pregnant) to do the blood samples. So annoying after waiting an hour! Especially as I took dh with me as when I had blood taken with my first pregnancy I passed out (don't know why as I haven't ever done before). So I wanted dh with me just in case it was a pregnancy thing! I also has him about Group B Strep as it was picked up on during my 2nd pregnancy so I wanted to know if it would be tested for automatically this time. He didn't even know what Group B strep was!!!!!!!!! He kept saying, well are you feeling ok? Do you have any symptoms? I must have said about 10 times that it wasn't something you had symptoms for!!

Got my midwife appointment on Thursday which I am looking forward to as it is the same one from my first two pregnancies and she is really lovely.

We've also told the boys, I know we're crazy as it is such early days, but I have my mum coming over to visit us for a couple of weeks soon and I think my sickness is going to give me away. I don't want them to hear it from someone else so we told them when we got them home from nursery. My 4 year old is excited but doesn't believe I have a baby in my tummy right now, and would like a baby brother please. My 3 year old gave me a big hug and a kiss, was fairly excited at the prospect of being a big brother but generally wasn't fussed and was more interested in the sweetie I had promised them if the sat nicely and listened to me!!! :rofl:
It will be interesting to see what they tell other people, the main person I'm not looking forward to telling is my mil as I know she will think we are insane for having a third baby. I don't get on with her generally, neither does my sil - or my hubby or his brother for that matter! ;)

I cannot wait to hear babies heatbeat, seems like forever away! Especially long for a scan which I should hopefully get in November, so at least we should know before the end of the year if we are having a pink one or not.

So hoping that all our beans are nice and sticky and that the next 12 weeks fly by. xx

Sounds like you had a clueless doc experience today too...My day was So frustrating!!! But why are you going to a GP why not an OB?

My docs nurse called me at 6 weeks and told me I was group b strep positive and the doc wants me on antibiotics.. I knew that was absurd so I cancelled the script. It's only a concern and they don't test for it until the last trimester because it CAN come and go throughout pregnancy and you wouldn't even know it.. and it can go away before you deliver your baby. It's nuts.. so my doc never said a word to me about the group b strep, but since I have my next OB appt next month I'll prob hear from the nurse again.. Oh well.. I'll educate HER!

And as for 12 weeks ... it's really only like 6 if you mean 12 weeks prego because you are almost 6 weeks! :) That's the good news.. we start out at 4-5 weeks. But I know how scary it is and how it can DRAG! Mine picked up around 10 weeks! But I hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy, it's all nervewracking.

coocoobananas
August 20th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Hey butterfly,
Just wanted to say that I had strep b with both pregnancies (the typical 3rd trimester kind) but this one came up in my urine this pregnancy. I need antibiotics as it can cause preterm labour and there was one other concern that I forget... So maybe check if yours in your urine this time?!? Because it does make a difference if it's there!!

*ruby*
August 21st, 2012, 12:59 AM
I think if group B strep is detected in the urine at anytime during pregnancy they normally follow up with a course of antibiotics. It's just for the swab test they do later in preg that they only treat once labour starts or water breaks. I didn't think testing in early pregnancy was done routinely though?

ThreeMen and Beachy - Great news on the beta rises!

I had my doc appointment today and all went well, I got my referrals for the 12 and 20 week u/s which I have booked in this afternoon. 12 week u/s is on the 28th Sept. Also had all my blood tests taken, poor DS2 was scared when he saw all the blood. I had to tell him I was going to the doctors because I had a sore throat as we haven't told the kids yet and I don't want him to tell MIL when she babysits tomorrow. Lucky he seemed to buy it and didn't seem to be listening to what I was talking about while there anyway.

First midwife appointment is 26th Sept so will see the doc once more until then and then do full midwife care after that if all goes to plan.

It all feels really real now, can't wait to tell the kids but will hold out as long as we can.

mummypink
August 21st, 2012, 04:25 AM
Yep, Group B strep was detected in my urine last time so I had antibiotics at about 18 weeks (I think) and then they retested me at about 36 weeks but I hadn't had the results back before I went into labour at 38 weeks so they gave me antibiotics during labour just to be on the safe side.
They don't actually routinely test for it over here (I live in Norway but I'm originally from the UK) but my old GP tested me for it because she had previously had a patient who it hadn't been spotted in and the baby unfortunately died.

It can come and go but the main thing is knowing you have it so you can have the antibiotics.

We just see a GP over here Butterfly unless there are complications, they are usually pretty good I've just been unlucky with mine! Our midwife is our main point of contact thankfully, she makes all the appointments for scans etc. And yes you are right only 6 weeks until the 12 week mark :) I feel so sick today, not helped by my 4 year old deciding it was time to get up at 5am :sleeping:

mummypink
August 21st, 2012, 04:30 AM
At 14 dpo or less my beta is 114. Betabase said the median beta is 103. I'm a bit worried though. I got a bfp almost a week ago. I thought it would be higher.

Fab news! Try not to worry, sounds like everything is going as it should be. :luck:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 21st, 2012, 08:36 AM
Thank you so much mummypink. :bighug:

Rosie85
August 21st, 2012, 10:09 AM
Three- all women are different when it comes to betas. Some women will be at 150 at 5 weeks a long and others will have 8000. The only thing that truly matters is the doubling or rise of that number. Your numbers sound safe to me, keep your head up!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 21st, 2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks Rosie. I appreciate it. I'm thinking positive. I have no reason to think otherwise. Congrats to you. I see in your siggy that you're due April 7th. My 1st was born on the 8th. Great time of year to have a baby.

Rosie85
August 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks Three! I am thinking my due date is the 7th...according to my ovulation but I go in for my scan on Monday so we shall see if it changes. I am very excited to have an April baby, I have always always wanted one!

You should think positive, it's good for the baby :-)! It is so hard to stay positive in early pregnancy because everything can be so scary and lets be honest...we have a lot on the line! So all we can do is try! We are all here for you praying for those rise in betas!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 21st, 2012, 03:50 PM
I will post again tomorrow after three when i find out. I'm going in around 9 am tomorrow. If they're 228 or higher I'll breath a sigh of relief. I took another test this afternoon and my line was much darker than the control. It did make me feel a bit better.

Winngrin
August 21st, 2012, 11:12 PM
Hoping you get great news 3M!! I'll be honest, I bought some more Dollar Store tests and I take one every other day or so just to watch the line show up fast and dark.....it makes me feel better :poas:

NCBeachyGrl
August 22nd, 2012, 07:37 AM
Yay! 6 weeks today and my first u/s is in 2 weeks! DH and I DTD yesterday (I decided it was time to do it again after my spotting incident) and what do you know, I had a little spotting this AM. I'm not freaked out by it at all b/c I know DTD is what caused it and am also thinking that is what might have caused it the last time!

I think my girl in my siggie is looking thicker! I hate to watch my weight, but I almost can't help it! I started off 15 lbs lighter than any of my other pregnancies and I just don't want to put all the weight back on....yet! So far I have gained 2 lbs. Not bad!

NCBeachyGrl
August 22nd, 2012, 07:39 AM
Goodluck 3M&AL! I am sure everything is a-ok!!

homebirthing princess
August 22nd, 2012, 08:13 AM
Hi ladies, sorry I've been mia recently, my hubby has a wk off work so we've been making the most of it by taking the boys out places b4 they start bk at sch in 2wks!

Just wanted to say hi and congrats to all the newly preggers joining us, hope every1 is feeling ok?

good luck 3M keep positive! :)

Afm.... my sickness is finally wearing off wooohooo! :) tho certain food makes me feel ill still but Im finally able to eat choc again (not sure if thats a good or bad thing lol) I have my 12wk scan at 9.30am Friday can't wait :)
Xxx

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 10:30 AM
I am very worried at the moment...my morning sickness has pretty much gone away. I am not even 8 weeks. Should I be concerned? Yesterday I ate a ton of food and didn't feel nauseous at all :-/ My boobs still hurt super bad so all of my symptoms haven't gone away and I am not spotting or cramping but with my previous pregnancies MS lasted until at least 12 weeks.

auroara78
August 22nd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Rosie, I wouldn't worry....I had ping pong sickness during the first trimester where I had a few days of feeling really well and then boom! it came back with a venegence...it also worried me...not that we like being sick, but it def. played with my emotions. I'd just keep an eye on it but not to worry bout it.

and i agree about april being a fab time of the year...im an april baby and i love having a bday in the spring!! my DS2 and I share April and I love that he's a spring time cutie too!

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks Aurora, I hoping it is just doing the ping pong thing. Maybe it's the sign of my girl! ;-)

I think spring would be the best time for a birthday! Mine is FAR from it...November, haha. My dad's birthday is in April so he and baby will share! :-)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 11:10 AM
A few more hours and I find out what my second beta is. I'm really nervous today. I pray it's 228 or higher. I'd really like to hear 300...lol!

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
Rooting for beta of 300!!:bluecheer:

auroara78
August 22nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
I bet your beta is going to be kick ass Threemenand1lady!

mummypink
August 22nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
Fingers crossed for you Threemen!

Rosie, try not to worry too much like Auroara said sometime morning sickness can be like that. I felt pretty good all morning apart from sore boobs, went for a nice walk with the boys, cooked home made pizza and actually felt starving for the first time in ages! I had a good lunch and the about 30 mins after that I felt like I had a hang over again! DH came home and I just crashed on the sofa for an hour and slept - I could have carried on sleeping tbh if my 3 year old hadn't woken me up lol! I feel really sick again now, and the house is a mess so going to have to start cleaning up!
You'll have your scan on Monday and that will put your mind at rest, can't wait to see the pic! xx

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks Mummy! I can't wait to post pics for you all! I have never had an early u/s so it's a new experience for me :-)

I am going to my scan by myself and I am nervous because I am positive I felt both ovaries drop the cycle I conceived in so it's just whether both eggs took or not. I would love twins but they also scare me!

Tiffani3
August 22nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks Mummy! I can't wait to post pics for you all! I have never had an early u/s so it's a new experience for me :-)

I am going to my scan by myself and I am nervous because I am positive I felt both ovaries drop the cycle I conceived in so it's just whether both eggs took or not. I would love twins but they also scare me!

good luck how exciting could be twinys xx

Tiffani3
August 22nd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Good luck ThreeMenAndALady thinking of you xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks everyone. A little more than an hour and I find out. Beta's suck!!! lol

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 01:57 PM
Yikes you all have to wait so long, that sucks. At my clinic we get our betas back within 30 minutes!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 02:04 PM
Yikes you all have to wait so long, that sucks. At my clinic we get our betas back within 30 minutes!!

Can I move in with you and start going to your doc??? hahahaha

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 02:10 PM
Sure! If you don't mind cold weather come on and join me, you can stay on the couch! :sleeping:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 03:09 PM
My level is 272!!! I feel a bit better. Almost 300...

NCBeachyGrl
August 22nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
mummypink - I feel like you! I have had an all day hangover feeling since Saturday and it hasn't stopped. It sucks sooooo bad! I am over it! I have never had m/s before like this on a continuous basis and I wish it would go away! Everything is a struggle and there is NOTHING I want to eat.

Yay 3M&AL!!!! Great beta!!!!! Try to relax as it sounds like everything is as it should!

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM
yay! The numbers are on the rise!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Thanks guys!!

Tiffani3
August 22nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Yay well done sweetie, now time to relax and enjoy xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
Great thread filled with lovely ladies. Glad to be a part of it. Thanks again. :heart:

Winngrin
August 22nd, 2012, 04:08 PM
YIIIIIIPPPPPEEEE 3M!!! So happy, go betas GO!!

NeedPink
August 22nd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Happy for you , 3M! With my ds2 HCG's also started out with a slow rise, but before I even knew it, it sky rocketed and I felt sick all the time from 5wks until 18wks. Not throwing up, but never.ending.carsick-feeling. It was brutal! So here's to hoping you start feeling just a little qeasy to ease your mind;)

Beachy, with ds2 I had some spotting each time after we dtd. Then at 13wks had a big bleed, got an ultrasound and it turned out I had a complete placenta previa (which resolved completely by the end of my2nd trimester - not to scare you). So, for the rest of the time if we did it, we just did very shallow - tmi, sorry - and the spotting stopped;)

I have had 0 symptoms this far though... I am still nursing ds2, so I contribute the fact that my boobs don't hurt, to this. Also, no ms. I am just a little more tired than usual, but if I didn't know I was pregnant, I could've easily overlooked that...

It was quite the challenge: I flew to South Africa (from Canada) all by myself with my then 2 year old when I was 17wks along with ds2, feeling that poorly. I will be flying solo again this year for Christmas, with both of the boys... So I am quite thankful that I don't have any ms (hope I don't jinx myself!!) I don't know if I can fly with 2 kids for 2 days feeling that sick...

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 11:15 PM
I couldn't imagine handling my two boys on the plane alone! Yikes!

Wishing4Pink
August 23rd, 2012, 02:35 AM
So pleased for you 3m, fab news!!

mummypink
August 23rd, 2012, 06:38 AM
Hurrah 3m that is fab! :D

I've been to the midwife today, she is so lovely (I had her with my first two pregnancies) but turns out she is retiring so I will have a new one for my next appointment which is a bit rubbish.
Got all my forms filled in and weight taken, I found my old maternity notes from my other pregnancies and I was pleased to see I am at my lowest conception weight this time. I thought I was but couldn't quite remember. Hopefully that may have helped my sway a bit. I should get a scan in November, and my next midwife appointment is the beginning of October when hopefully we can hear the heartbeat. Fingers crossed!
So long to wait for the scan but I'm looking forward to seeing all your early scans :)

mrshonyez
August 23rd, 2012, 11:05 PM
Hi, I just found this thread, I'm due April 2nd! I'm 8 weeks 2 days right now, going for my first appointment on Tuesday. Looks like there are lots of lovely ladies due early next year!

mummypink
August 24th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Hi, I just found this thread, I'm due April 2nd! I'm 8 weeks 2 days right now, going for my first appointment on Tuesday. Looks like there are lots of lovely ladies due early next year!

Welcome Mrshonyez! Congratulations, how are you feeling? So many of us swaying pink! Fingers crossed there is a pink explosion at the start of 2013! :D

Tiffani3
August 24th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Welcome mrshonyez :p
Was wondering where you were xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 24th, 2012, 07:46 AM

Welcome! I added you to the list! My best friend's b-day is April 2! I am so excited that lots of us are starting to have our first appointments soon. SO exciting!!!

homebirthing princess
August 24th, 2012, 09:31 AM

Ok ladies here is baby number 3 :) all seems healthy and baby was very active and super cute :) I'm defo thinking its a boy tho!

The boys came to the scan but were not really that impressed lol we took them to the castle museum afterwards which was nice until I felt really ill and fainted how embarrassing, I'm ok and luckily my hubby caught me falling but my 4yr old was really scared bless him :(

ynwa
August 24th, 2012, 09:43 AM
What makes you think boy?glad scan went well,hope your feeling better that must of been awful for ds.
P.s pics won't come up?

Tiffani3
August 24th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Wonderful glad bubs is all good :o

Lucky dh was there to catch you, you poor thing hope your feeling better now? xx
I can't see your pics either sweetie

homebirthing princess
August 24th, 2012, 10:15 AM

Can u see it now?

Tiffani3
August 24th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Argh lovely picture :) what a cutie xx

homebirthing princess
August 24th, 2012, 10:19 AM
I don't know why I think its a boy...I guess the chances are stacked against me specialy as I didn't have time to sway!

After I fainted the lady who came to help looked at the boys and said...oooh this baby is causing u problems it must be a girl!! hubby had ordered me to rest so I'm currently laying down with ds1 having a cuddle he told me I scared him :(

homebirthing princess
August 24th, 2012, 10:22 AM

Pic 2 baby has its hand on its face...was so cute :)

Tiffani3
August 24th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I think it looks quite girly by scull, first pic that's not the nub that's a bit of the leg isn't it?
Second pic very girly nub I think xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM
That looks like a girl nub to me!!! Post it in the u/s forum for guesses! Glad you are feeling better!

HopeandDreamG
August 24th, 2012, 10:44 AM
That looks VERY girly!!

homebirthing princess
August 24th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Do you think its a nub? There's me thinking its a leg or something seriously I'm rubbish at scan guesses lol....well I hope you ladies are right fx :) I'm to scared to find out the sex for sure think I'd rather live in my 'maybe a girl bubble' if u get me? Xx

Winngrin
August 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I think that looks very much a GIRL nub!!!!

mrshonyez
August 24th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Thanks ladies!! I've been pretty nauseous. Way worse than the last 2 times :( I'm even on zofran, taking unisom and b6 at night, wearing sea bands, and still feeling sick! I've been on vacation at my parents and DH just went back home, so I have more time on my hands to get on here :) we decided it would be best for me to stay to have some help while I'm so sick, since he's gone for 4 days straight at a time for work. So glad you're ok homebirthing! And such a cute lil baby, I'm new to the nub stuff but I've been researching a lot, and my first thought was that second pic looked very girly to me!!

Rosie85
August 24th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Scary that you fainted Homebirthing! With my first pregnancy with DS1 I fainted multiple times and had extreme vertigo, it was insane.

Those def look like girl nubs on the bottom pic though :-)

homebirthing princess
August 24th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Aw Mrs I'm sorry to hear your feeling so ill it sucks doesn't it! I have been the same this pregnancy never been so ill b4 mine has now passed finally at 11wks, fx your sickness passes soon big hugs xx

coocoobananas
August 24th, 2012, 12:32 PM
You sound exactly like I did? Can you do Accupuncture? It worked wonders for me:)

mummypink
August 24th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Fab news on your scan Homebirthing! I'm no good at guessing gender on scan pics - even when dh was pointing out the boy bits on my previous pregnancy 18 week scans I couldn't see it lol!
Lovely scan pictures, so lovely to see them wriggling around on the screen and knowing everything is ok! :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 24th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Had my 3rd and final draw this morning. My numbers more than doubled again. 586!!! I have another u/s scheduled for next Thursday. Hope we can see something. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Winngrin
August 24th, 2012, 03:50 PM
YAY 3M!!! How far are you now? Im sure the ultrasound will show your bean all settled in!

homebirthing princess
August 24th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Fab news 3m :) xx

mummypink
August 24th, 2012, 04:11 PM
You sound exactly like I did? Can you do Accupuncture? It worked wonders for me:)

I had acupuncture when I was in labour both times and it was fab! I hadn't thought about it for relieving morning sickness, what a great idea! :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 24th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Had my 3rd and final draw this morning. My numbers more than doubled again. 586!!! I have another u/s scheduled for next Thursday. Hope we can see something. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Great news! I am so jealous you get another scan! I still have to wait until Sept. 5!

Tiffani3
August 24th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Yay ThreeMenAndALady wonderful numbers xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 24th, 2012, 08:57 PM
YAY 3M!!! How far are you now? Im sure the ultrasound will show your bean all settled in!

I'm only 4w4d. I'll be 5w3d when I have my u/s. I hope I can see something.

Rosie85
August 24th, 2012, 09:30 PM
My scan is coming up! I am super excited to get a due date on Monday, finally!

homebirthing princess
August 26th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Hey ladies,
how's every1 feeling? Hope you've all had a good wkend?

I decided to tell my facebook world that we are expecting baby no3 and already the gender comments came rolling in! Ppl keep saying oh I hope u have a little girl this time as you are abit out numbered! I'm not sure how to deal with these comments, but they are really making me panic, I thought I'd be happy to stay team green but now all I can think of is what's the gender of this baby...I think my scan has also made me start thinking aswel! My nxt scan is 10th Oct so I have awhile to think things through but I swear I'm gonna go mad LOL
Have you ladies decided if your finding out the sex this time?

coocoobananas
August 26th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I posted on fb and was actually surprised at the tons of comments and only one person said I bet it's a girl! I was super impressed! I wasn't going to post in fear of the 'oh, we're you trying for a girl?' etc!! Sorry people have thrown this at you:(
I'm going team green but it has been the hardest thing ever!!! I think it's the best thing for me mentally... Although Im a car y nub obsesser too so maybe not lol!!!

homebirthing princess
August 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
It's a hard decision to make, I found out both times b4 and with ds2 I took it hard finding out he was a boy, but in a way I think it helped me? I just don't know what to do, maybe we should find out and just not tell anybody that way if it is a boy I won't hav to deal wiv peoples comments? Since I posted my scan I've become totally obsessed about the nub lol could it really be a girl??:pray:

Tiffani3
August 26th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Oh princess sorry your having to deal with that already :( I am also dreading that when it comes, people can be unbelievably cruel.

I don't think I could NOT find out the gender I'm to impatient :o
We found out with ds2 and ds3 and didn't tell hardly anyone it was actually quite fun I think it drove everyone nut though plus they spent most of the time trying to trick it out of us lol

homebirthing princess
August 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Lol tiff I think you had the right idea :)
Thanx for your support girls, at least if I do decide to find out the sex I know I can come on here and have 100% support from u guys xx

ynwa
August 26th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Hi ladies how are we all?
Had ms got any of you?
I am ill,it has started weeks earlier than with either of my boys!i feel awful 24/7,I have gone off the same foods and drinks as I did with ds2,meat,bread,tea,crisps,oh anything I can smell really,greasy things make me worse.oh and don't even mention heartburn!!!when will it stop?
I am also getting myself in a little state because it all seems like ds 2 pregnancy so I am convinced this is ds 3.
5 weeks until 12 week dating scan,
9 long weeks until gender scan.
Hufffffffff

Tiffani3
August 26th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Hi ladies how are we all?
Had ms got any of you?
I am ill,it has started weeks earlier than with either of my boys!i feel awful 24/7,I have gone off the same foods and drinks as I did with ds2,meat,bread,tea,crisps,oh anything I can smell really,greasy things make me worse.oh and don't even mention heartburn!!!when will it stop?
I am also getting myself in a little state because it all seems like ds 2 pregnancy so I am convinced this is ds 3.
5 weeks until 12 week dating scan,
9 long weeks until gender scan.
Hufffffffff

Poor you :( i haven't actually been sick just sea sick all day and even wake up at night because of it, it's driving me nuts.
I wouldn't put to much thought to symptoms sweetie, was talking to my mum about her symptoms and if there was any difference between all of us (she had bgbg) only difference was her sickness was a month less each time.
I just feel numb this time its a really strange feeling suppost im just waiting to deal with my gd :( with ds2 and ds3 was totally sure they were both girls! Completely wrong.

Winngrin
August 27th, 2012, 07:22 PM
MS big time over here!! I just had my first appt and got a prescription for phenergan, Ive been yakking non stop for 3 days now. I also had a blood draw and will get the results back tomorrow, which makes me very nervous as Ive never had a first appt this early before.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 27th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I'm a bit nervous. I'm 5 weeks today and have no ms. I get it every time and I usually get it before 6 weeks. I don't want to feel sick, but I could use some reassurance.

Rosie85
August 27th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Had my scan done today, they dated me way wrong so I am going to have to argue with the doc now. haha. I made a post about this too but ultrasound tech said baby is implanted on left but the ultrasound pic shows baby on the left and it was abdominal so shouldn't it mean baby is on right?

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Rosie, yeah I thought that would mean baby is on the right. Is that girl according to Ramzi theory?

ThreeMen - enjoy the no ms while you can. Do you have any other symptoms. Sore boobs etc.

Sorry so many of you are suffering with ms, it must suck big time.
I've only vomited once when I got home from night shift last week, I think it was just from sheer exhaustion though..

I'm feeling very much the same as with the boys pregnancies so thinking boy for me. Craving dairy like with them as well.

Had a sad weekend. Went to feed our dog on Sat night before work and found him dead in the backyard. Was horrible. Thank god the kids weren't home :sad:

Tiffani3
August 28th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Rosie what date did they give you? Have you got a picture?
Oh and can't the tech flip the screens from left to right, so if she said left its probably correct :o

Ruby argh so sad about your dog that must have been awful ((hugs))

Wishing4Pink
August 28th, 2012, 04:41 AM
So sorry about your dog ruby, how awful.

Rosie, what did the tech date you at then. Would love to see your scan pic

Sorry your so ill winngrin and ynwa, i hope it passes soon for you.

Great scan pics hbp, looks girly to me. Are you going to find out? How you feeling now after the fainting episode???

I haven't been sick yet, but so fed up with feeling sick all the time. Was thankful that oh was home yesterday as i couldn't move off the sofa for hours, lol. Anyone got any tips???

x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Rosie, yeah I thought that would mean baby is on the right. Is that girl according to Ramzi theory?

ThreeMen - enjoy the no ms while you can. Do you have any other symptoms. Sore boobs etc.

Sorry so many of you are suffering with ms, it must suck big time.
I've only vomited once when I got home from night shift last week, I think it was just from sheer exhaustion though..

I'm feeling very much the same as with the boys pregnancies so thinking boy for me. Craving dairy like with them as well.

Had a sad weekend. Went to feed our dog on Sat night before work and found him dead in the backyard. Was horrible. Thank god the kids weren't home :sad:

Ruby I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I have 2 dogs and reading your post made me so sad. Do you know what happened to him? Was he sick? I'm really sorry. I hope your kids are ok.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Ruby I have no real symptoms. My bb's never hurt so I don't have that to go off of. I'm a bit crampy here and there and I think I go to the bathroom a little more than ususal, but that's about it. I have another scan in 2 days so hopefully I'll be able to see something. I read that the baby's heart starts beating 22 days after conception. Have you guys heard of this before. I read it on more than one website too. I'm 22 days today. I'd love to see a hearbeat, but won't get my hopes up. Still can't shake the feeling that something's wrong...

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Had my scan done today, they dated me way wrong so I am going to have to argue with the doc now. haha. I made a post about this too but ultrasound tech said baby is implanted on left but the ultrasound pic shows baby on the left and it was abdominal so shouldn't it mean baby is on right?

I thught if it was a vaginal, it was the right way, and if it was abdominal you need to flip it?? But I've only read a little bit about this so I'm just guessing here. I don think they can do something to the u/s pic to make it the "real" way. Good luck Rosie. I'm having a scan in 2 days and I'm afraid to ask because it they say right, I'll be so upset...hahaha

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 07:15 AM
No he wasn't sick at all. A perfectly healthy 7yo labrador, and was jumping around like crazy as usual when DH fed him in the morning. We have no idea what happened, he looked like he was sleeping up against the house in the sun :( We just hope it was peaceful for him. The kids are sad but I don't think they really understand he's not coming back yet.

I haven't heard about the 22 days just that you normally see a heart beat at 6 wks. How many weeks are you now?

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Don't worry I just saw you're 22 days. So 5 wks 1 day? I think you may see a hb but it's still early.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 07:21 AM
No he wasn't sick at all. A perfectly healthy 7yo labrador, and was jumping around like crazy as usual when DH fed him in the morning. We have no idea what happened, he looked like he was sleeping up against the house in the sun :( We just hope it was peaceful for him. The kids are sad but I don't think they really understand he's not coming back yet.

I haven't heard about the 22 days just that you normally see a heart beat at 6 wks. How many weeks are you now?

I hope your dog went peacefully too. My eyes watered reading this. Labs are great family pets. I hope you and your family are ok. Dogs are so wonderful, but their time on this earth is short. They have such unconditional love for their families.

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I agree they are just great family dogs, he was always great with the kids even when we brought DS1 home and pushed him back from no 1 position in the family. Still can't believe it.

mummypink
August 28th, 2012, 10:27 AM
So sorry Ruby, what a horrible shock, sending you a big hug x

I have been full of cold and feeling absolutely shattered most of the time, I go from feeling really hungry to not feeling quite sick and like I've eaten way too much when I haven't really.
I have an appointment on the 14th Sept to have my bloods done at the doctors, then I see my midwife again on the 2nd Oct when hopefully we will hear the heartbeat. I got a scan date through today for the 19th November when I will be about 19 weeks so hopefully we will find out the gender then. No way I can wait and see, I am far to impatient, and I would rather feel the disappointment now and then start getting some cute new boy stuff and pick a name etc so I'm totally fine by the time he arrives.
Feels like forever away until the scan, I'm so jealous of all of you having earlier scans! I will have to make the most of the excitement of looking at your u/s pics and finding out the gender in the meantime! :D

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 11:07 AM
So sorry to hear about your dog Ruby, how awful :sad:

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I will post a pic if I can get it on the computer! I am horrible with this sort of stuff! I had asked the tech if baby and placenta were to the right or left. At first she was confused and said there is no right or left side of the uterus. lol Then she said baby was to the left. I think I may just disregard what she said completely. She very well could have flipped the screen for the printed picture since I was asking about it... Ramzi is just too confusing.

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 11:23 AM

This is my ultrasound picture tech dated it 7 weeks 3 days which would be impossible like I said, the minimum I could be is 8 weeks.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I agree Rosie. That's why I'm not asking...lol. I'll be so upset and the tech may have no idea what's really going on.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I have a ticker and I'm happy...lol

NCBeachyGrl
August 28th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I have a ticker and I'm happy...lol

And your due date is my bday!!!!!

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Yay a ticker!!!

Tiffani3
August 28th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Argh Rosie that pic is so cute, little bean in there :)
All seems so much more real when you have a picture

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 12:16 PM
And your due date is my bday!!!!!

OMG!! That's wonderful. Is it the 29th or the 30th? Every other site says my due date is the 29th except from this one. My o date is Aug 6.

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Oh ruby I'm so sorry to hear about your dog that is just terrible :( I hope your ok?

Yay for the ticker 3ml :)

Rosie that's a cute little bean your cooking in there congrats :)

I can't beleive you have to wait so long for a scan mummy that really is pants, can u not find w private scanner?

Wishing thanks hun I really hope your right, this is my last shot at a girl :(
Im still having dizzy moments but I'm ok thanks for asking :)

I've been tormenting myself looking at all the pretty girl clothes I really shouldn't I'm only setting myself up for a fall....next have such cute things, gosh if I do hav a girl she will be dressed totally in pink lol! I really can't wait till birth to find out the sex, like mummy says its best to get it sorted in your head b4 birth! Just sooo nervous! Xx

mummypink
August 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Yep, it is truly pants having to wait so long for a scan! I did think about paying to have a private one but as nice as it would be to have a 12 week one it wouldn't make sense to pay for one if I still couldn't find out the gender, so that would mean waiting until at least 16 weeks to be sure of finding out gender by which point I may as well just wait for the free one.

I'm hoping the time will go quickly, at least I should know before Christmas what we are having. My worst fear is that they won't be able to say (if baby is being shy) or if they say they are 70% sure it is a girl but aren't certain!

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I have been tormenting myself with looking at girly things too. I really really need this to be a girl! We want to wait to find out until birth but it is driving me crazy.

NCBeachyGrl
August 28th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Ruby - I am so sad for you about your dog! Our dogs are family and we have gotten so attached. Big hugs!

TM&AL -my bday is the 30th!

I am right there with you ladies on being team green. I want to have that ultimate delivery room surprise, but I don't know if I can go through with it. I am going to a private place at 13 weeks and hope to get great nub shots. If it is an obvious boy, I will have my answer and not have to see "BOY" written on the screen, but if it looks girly, it will give me something to be really excited about!

Winngrin
August 28th, 2012, 01:45 PM
So sorry about your Lab Ruby!! We had a yellow lab and he was the most wonderful dog.

I got the results back fro my blood draw and my hcg level was 26,300. The nurse said that number put me at 6-8 weeks, close to 9 weeks, how can that be when I know exactly when I conceived??

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hmm well i know numbers can vary a lot. If you know when you conceived that is more accurate than hcg levels.