PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help? - update

OneLastDream
August 5th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Hi we have been on a rollercoaster of emotions since last weekend. We swayed for a girl and got a positive test in July and were really pleased then last weekend I started having a bit of brown discharge. This happened sat and sun and they scheduled me for an early ultrasound Monday. I knew I ovulated late so I should have been 6 weeks but she saw a sac measuring 5 with nothing in. I was then sent for bloods to which my progesterone came back at only 30 and hcg level at 3100. They repeated them 2 days later and they only rose to 3600. So two days later we had another scan which this time showed yoke sac as well but also showed another smaller sac which she said could be a lost twin or just a blood pool. However, Friday night I started to bleed, not heavy but bright red just when I wiped. This is still happening now. I have another scan scheduled for Wednesday - has anyone experienced anything like this before? I know deep down its not good but I am just clutching at anything at the moment - am exhausted by it all. Thanks for looking and sorry for long post

indigoviolet
August 5th, 2012, 08:25 AM
So sorry to read this, it is so hard when you don't know what is happening and have to wait. I pray everything will work out with your pregnancy. (((hugs)))

nuthinbutpink
August 5th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I'm so sorry. From the HT boards measuring betas, your betas seem a little low for gestation and the lack of increase is not what you want to see at this point. I hope somehow it turns out okay.

OneLastDream
August 5th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Thank you - am clinging to every bit of hope at the moment - will update on Wednesday :worry:

lisvna
August 6th, 2012, 06:45 AM
I experienced a red blood flow after a few weeks and it turns out I lost one (or more) embryos but 1 embryo did stick. I'm still pregnant now with one boy.

OneLastDream
August 8th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Just to let you all know, I passed the sac the night before last and it was confirmed today by us that everything had gone. It has been. Very sad 2 weeks

lisvna
August 13th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Im so very sorry for your lost.....hugs!

pink carol
August 24th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Sorry for you, onelastdream. I have had a stillbirth in July, so I'm also in bereavement at the time. You'll feel better with each day that passes, but it's awful for the time being. Hugs!