PDA

View Full Version : GIRL ATTEMPT SURVEY SYSTEM- HOW TO POST YOUR SWAY INFO UPON BFP(Before you know gender)

nuthinbutpink
August 5th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Okay. I think I'm ready for you guys to try out the TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt Survey system. I have created a template data entry sheet and if you all start using it to log your sways, we can begin to build a repository of attempts and it is searchable! First, we need to get the data in there though.

The system will save your info to the database AND it will automatically generate a post in the Post Your Sway forum for you so everyone can see as soon as you complete it.

Here is the access to the Survey-

TTC A GIRL SWAY ATTEMPTS (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=8)

Let me know if you have questions or any feedback. Thank you!

You may also try copying and pasting this link to access it- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=8

nuthinbutpink
August 5th, 2012, 09:14 PM
BTW, any members that have already had their baby and swayed, are pregnant and swayed, please feel free to input your sway information too even if you posted it in the forum with your BFP- the more data we collect, the better.

HopeandDreamG
August 5th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Perfect place for this! Couldn't find it before...can't wait to use it.

nuthinbutpink
August 5th, 2012, 09:47 PM
I will eventually add it to the main menu bar on the Forum home page but want to make sure you guys think the format is okay first.

HopeandDreamG
August 5th, 2012, 10:44 PM
If you want feedback there is no place for clomid or other fertility meds. We could just add it in one of the fill in the blanks. Or it can be added to supplement check off. Just a thought.

sweetpea
August 6th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Looks great, but I agree with what Hope said above - I would add Clomid to the list of DW supplements, and also acidophiles to the list of DH supplements (my plan calls for DH to take acidophiles pills, and I think that's pretty standard). Also, maybe where you have "other" as an option in some places, put a box where you can say what exactly "other" is? And lastly, I'd suggest another option other than just "yes" or "no" when it asks whether or not DH has followed the diet with you - in many cases, the DH goes vegetarian, but doesn't do other aspects of the diet (like my DH), or sometimes the DH will consume aspertame (which my DH will not), or they will cut back on some things but not on other things. So, I'd suggest maybe a box here, so we can explain what/how much of the diet our DH was willing to do. Or, at the very least, an option for "mostly" or "some," instead of just "yes" or "no."

Those are just tiny, nit-picky details.....otherwise, the form looks totally fantastic! Can't wait to be able to use it!! :)

Grace
August 6th, 2012, 05:29 AM
I just filled the form and I agree with sweet pea, there should be a box for comments after almost every section because there are so many variations and not everyone follows the exact same principles

nuthinbutpink
August 6th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Thank you so much guys. I can update the survey today with all the things you mentioned.

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 07:55 AM
A nit picky detail too - I had to manually enter some spaces b/c the Headers were on the same row as the first item under each section after I submitted my form.

nuthinbutpink
August 6th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Okay, I corrected the formatting and I updated the survey. Thanks for the feedback.

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Awesome!!! It was fun being able to post my sway! Thanks!

sweetpea
August 6th, 2012, 09:43 AM
The form looks perfect now! :agree: Thanks, NBP!! :)

HopeandDreamG
August 7th, 2012, 11:47 AM
I second that!! Just came to see. It's much better now. Well done NBP :)

suregena
September 20th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Can someone delete my sway thread so I can redo the thread using this thing? I didn't realize it was on here.

dloui128
September 20th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Is their one for people who swayed boy?

CherryBlossom
October 5th, 2014, 05:15 AM
I click the link to the survey and it takes me to the ht board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
October 5th, 2014, 07:35 AM
It worked ok for me.

CherryBlossom
October 6th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Hmmmm could be tapatalk

Hitmebabyonemoretime
August 17th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Hey NBP,
This link doesn't work on my phone, (using Tapatalk)is this something that has to be done from a desktop?

nuthinbutpink
August 17th, 2015, 09:11 PM
When I click the link from my iPhone, it opens a new page. I had to then refresh that new page but it did appear for me.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
August 17th, 2015, 09:18 PM
Hmm. Ok, thanks, I gave up and am on my desktop now - im soooo lazy and spoiled with my phone!

weeziewoozles
October 3rd, 2017, 04:35 AM
Hi. Can you tell me whether I’ve already filled out the spreadsheet and posted my sway? When I search the forums I can’t find it but I’ve a feeling I’ve done it. Although that might be my last failed sway. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2017, 07:38 PM
I tried but I couldn't find anything. The best way is just scrolling back thru the add your sways and I am not seeing one?

weeziewoozles
October 5th, 2017, 09:31 AM
I tried but I couldn't find anything. The best way is just scrolling back thru the add your sways and I am not seeing one?

Thank you. I don’t think I’ve done it then. I’ll get on with it! Gotta share the pink dust!

laurelw
October 2nd, 2019, 10:36 PM
Hmm the link doesn’t seem to work for me..

atomic sagebrush
October 3rd, 2019, 12:00 PM
You need to use a different browser other than Tapatalk. For some reason Tapatalk doesn't interact well with forums, and it won't always open the links we have.

lauradeanna
September 28th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Anyone eat eclairs or pudding?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Anyone eat eclairs or pudding?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes those things are fine within the limits of the LE Diet, unless you have PCOS, insulin resistance, are over 40 or so or have other egg quality issues, or more than 30 lbs to spare.