Grace
August 6th, 2012, 05:04 AM
UPDATE: it's a BOY!!

TTC a Girl Sway AttemptGender Result:
Unknown DW Age:
38 DH Age:
47 Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy,boy Number of Months TTC
1 Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)
French Gender Diet

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
I started with the FGD about 7 weeks before the attempt, but then I discovered this site and switched to the LE diet . So I followed the FGD for about 4 weeks and the LE diet for another 4 weeks till I got my BFP Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No Did DH follow diet with you?
No DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly Any Diet Details?
I am mostly vegetarian, during the diet I ate a small amount of chicken about 3 or 4 times. Cut down my sodium consumption a long time before starting the diet (at least 6 months). Couldn't skip breakfast but cut down the amount I ate substantially and did not snack in between meals, had 3 meals a day, very little fruit and veggies. Like I mentioned above it was a mixed version of FGD and LE. WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Lost about 5 or 6 pounds, which is not a lot but I started out at quite a low weight . This is as low as I've been since The age of 15. THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Did not test Any VG potions used? Other

CM pH at attempt
Not tested DH pH
Not tested How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
Frequent BD from AF to O BD Dates according to Ovulation 5 Days Before O
4 Days Before O
3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release
DTD through Ovulation

BD Position
Missionary Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
I couldn't find Rephresh around here, so I used Lactal vaginal gel ( Kullgren pharma, Sweden) which I found at the local drug store. It's a buffered lactic acid gel, at pH 3.8 and I used it every 3 days from end of AF to O. SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid

DH Supplements
- Did you do anything with Ions?
Not really, though this time of year the fan is on most days and nights Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Losing weight, eating small amounts, FR BD. Could be just in my head, but during the last year I felt free to tell people that I want a girl, something that I've always been embarrassed to talk about so it makes me feel like something has changed. Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Not enough time on the diet since I switched diets in the middle. I also took Ca and Mg supps for one month but quit after reading the information on this site. I really wish I had known about GD before, this site is amazing! Things worth mentioning:
As mentioned above, I found this ite at the last minute and didn't want to miss this cycle so I turned out having kind of a mixed sway. However, thinking back about when my boys were conceived, I can find a lot of differences.

Tiffani3
August 6th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Well done and good luck xxxx

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Looks like a great sway! Good luck!!

nuthinbutpink
August 6th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Thank you for taking the survey and posting!

Grace
August 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I forgot to mention that I stopped BF two months before the attempt and that DS2 still wakes me up at night, so I never sleep the whole night through- during TTC I was actually glad each time he woke me, thinking it's keeping my T levels low... Oh and I did not have any EWCM the month I got my BFP, which is unusual for me. I think these factors should also be added to the survey template.

sweetpea
August 6th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Congrats on your BFP! Your sway looks really great! :)

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Looks great! Congrats!!!

Charlee
August 21st, 2012, 01:31 AM
Good luck to you!

Grace
October 22nd, 2012, 07:59 AM
Just found out today at my 15week scan that we are having another boy! It hasn't really sunk in yet, but so far I'm taking it fairly well. Trying to focus on how lucky we are to have a healthy baby, plus our boys are so adorable, hope this one will take after his brothers :car:

mariposa
October 23rd, 2012, 08:38 AM
congrats on your baby boy!! :bluecheer: