PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Wishing4Emma
February 6th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be joining you. I am Wishing4Emma and was formerly Willis06 on IG. I was mainly a lurker on IG and didn't post much as I never thought I would actually get enough gumption to go through with IVF/PGD, but here I am. I will begin my cycle in late Feb/early March 2011 at RBA.

Currently, I have two little boys, who I absolutely adore. One is 4 1/2 years and the other is 9 months. I have somewhat of a complicated history as my first child was a daughter. Unfortunately, she passed away 3 days after she was born due to complications of VATER. It was by far the worse and most painful time in my life. I know that having another daughter will never replace her, but I feel like my life will not be complete without a baby girl!

I wish everyone TONS of :luck: and all the best!! I hope and pray that each of you get your desired gender!!!

Lillylolly
February 6th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your DD. You will find a lot of useful information on the HT boards. There are plenty of us around to help answer questions and offer support. We are glad to have you on board!

nuthinbutpink
February 6th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I am so happy you are here and I am so sorry for what you have endured. I am happy to help in any way! RBA is great! Who is your RE there?

Wishing4Emma
February 6th, 2011, 05:24 PM
I'm using Shapiro, but I've heard they are all good.

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Hi and welcome! I'm sorry for your loss but wishing for all the luck in the world from here on in!

My Fabulous Children
February 12th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Welcome and GL