PDA

View Full Version : What is your dream vacation destination?

Lillylolly
February 6th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I am so undecided on this one. Maybe I should have two categories - one for "adults only" and another for "family vacations"?

For family, I would love to do a transatlantic Disney cruise one day. As for me and my DH, perhaps Lake Como in Italy, or somewhere in the Caribbean. It would have to be 6 stars with butler service too :)

ThinkPink
February 6th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Adults only it would have to be Langkawi, Malaysia!! but to be honest there are so many places in Asia I would love to visit; a friend just returned from Bali and the photographs are out of this world!!

Childrens holiday would have to be Florida, I cant wait to go to one day when I have children that are old enough!!

grits
February 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM
An extended European vacation. All countries until we tire!

Catch!
February 6th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I have so many! It's going to sound weird, but right now I'm fascinated with Russia. I would love to visit Moscow (though not in the middle of winter). I also want to see Greece, Africa, Australia, and Ireland.

pinksapphire
February 6th, 2011, 09:35 PM
I have so many! It's going to sound weird, but right now I'm fascinated with Russia. I would love to visit Moscow (though not in the middle of winter). I also want to see Greece, Africa, Australia, and Ireland.

Australia and Ireland have always been on my list. Just today in the newspaper there was an article about Iceland and I was totally intrigued! It looked beautiful! Not in the winter though. A friend just went to Nicaragua with her husband and although I thought "no way" at first, now seeing the pics I can see why they had a great time.

We've been to Disney in FL w/ the kids (and w/o before having them) and I LOVE Disney World! Would love to go on a Disney cruise too!

So many places so little time (and money)! :)

Orchid
February 7th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Spain. Also Australia after watching recent episodes of Oprah.

Lillylolly
February 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Grits, I hope you will call in on me on your European tour!

JackiesHope
February 14th, 2011, 08:56 AM
I love the beach. Anywhere with a nice beach would be my choice. :)

AnnaG1
February 14th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Tahiti--- Bungalow over the water- Just me and DH - No running around- no site seeing - Just me and him and some good food & drinks

Gus
February 14th, 2011, 04:49 PM
I want to go to New York.

Wanting a daughter
March 12th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I've already been to some dream destinations (33 different countries all around the world so far) but the 2 that I haven't been to yet and are fascinating to me are Russia and Turkey. For a relaxing couple retreat with some great diving I would pick one of the Pacific Islands- Tahiti or Vanuatu.

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Did I already post about this?? I have always really wanted to go to Turkey! Lifelong dream!

ELP
March 12th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Florida, with DH and the kids, mainly because I know DH would love it! But we couldn't afford the passports atm lol, roll on lotto!!!