PDA

View Full Version : Atomic or someone, question for you

mkarntz1980
February 6th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Atomic you said "Personally, I think sticking with those horrible refined grains like white flour and white rice are best for a pink sway" I know this is a dumb questions but what some foods besides white rice that would have refined grains and white flour in them? As far as bread I know it should be low sodium, but should it be white bread, or whole grain bread?

pinksapphire
February 6th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Atomic you said "Personally, I think sticking with those horrible refined grains like white flour and white rice are best for a pink sway" I know this is a dumb questions but what some foods besides white rice that would have refined grains and white flour in them? As far as bread I know it should be low sodium, but should it be white bread, or whole grain bread?

From when I did the diet in 2009, I remember that if you are going to eat bread, make it white and NOT whole grain. Even the rice cakes should be from white rice and not from brown. I hardly ever ate bread but when I did, we ate white that was calcium enriched too. It's hard to find white low sodium bread though.

mkarntz1980
February 7th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Okay I have looked EVERYWHERE for white rice cake and cannot find them1

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2011, 01:32 PM
You may have to buy them online. I had the same problem, I couldn't find white UNSALTED rice cakes at all.