PDA

View Full Version : Baby engaged and feeling bruised? :/

Journey2dFuture
August 12th, 2012, 09:30 AM
So I now have my ribs back and some pressure in my whoha :) I'm guessing baby has worked his way down in to my pelvis.

I went for a walk this afternoon with DH around 2 hours and since sitting in the car driving home and getting home apart from feeling stiff after getting out the car - My hips ache.. my whoha feels some what bruised. Is the bruised feeling normal?

Also the BH feel different. BH before were always tight on the sides first then the top of my belly.
Now I'm feeling tight on the bottom of my belly, sides and then top. - These are still BH or the real deal?

dreamingpink77
August 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Hello Journey2dfuture, glad your baby will be arriving soon. Sorry can't help much, my DS is 11 now and I don't remember much how I felt when he was almost due. All I remember is that when I went for walks, I used to have painful twinges deep inside vg and I had to twist and stop walking with the pain. Doctor had told me then that it's the vg that starts to open up to make open passage for the baby to arrive. But don't remember anything else. Hope you have an easy and fast delivery when baby comes. Good luck :happy:

Journey2dFuture
August 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Aww Thanks very much for you comment :) Lets hope some other chim in..

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Yes, that's just how I feel too! like my lower half has been in a fistfight!!! Even my legs and feet hurt.

Trust me, when they switch from BH to the real deal, you'll know! :)

Journey2dFuture
August 12th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Thanks AS - I wasnt sure if i had done too much walking.. I just feel super achey my hips and groin.. and my poor poor peach :( So bruised.. I hate to think of how its going to be after the birth.

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2012, 05:49 PM
The first couple days are pretty rough but somehow we manage to make it through! Good luck!!