PDA

View Full Version : My girl plan!

Biby
August 12th, 2012, 09:12 PM
PINK,PINK,PINK!

I need help with my future sway plan please take a look at it.I could not find a way to post this,but would love it on the forum to get as much advice as posiible....my attept is in September,and I have been vegetarian since June 25 th...I plan on following the Le diet but also avoiding as much as I can the big nonos from IG,as well....The whole breakfast thing I can not do this far in advance because i have a very hard time getting my calories in and my BMI is already at 15,just from two weeks of no snackin,staying within the limits of LE is not hard for me as it is the no sancking,i have noticed a quick drop in weight just by not snacking,I am a huge exerciser,I am actually in a waaay better shape after DS than ever before he is nine months old,so I plan only on doing Yoga,plus i am on my feet almost all day long just trying to catch up with him.I am drinking Cl and caffeine free diet coke,as well as about two cups of french press coffee.My day looks like this on avg,esier on week days but trying on the weekends too...6:00 am coffe with 4 oz of skim milk....organic no vitamin D adedd to it,and some sweet like digestive,or cereal bar,pop tart...these are always organic as I am a heLth freAk and all that aspartame already is a HUGE change for me,sometimes i allow a liitle bit of milk chocolate,I am a chocoholic so its a huge progress to stay away,try to make it until 11:00 on Cl and sugar free candy,than lunch,starwberry or raspberry yogurt with puffed rive or rice cake(i could only find brown rice made) or plain white rice 1/2-1 cup .....and than again survive until 5/6 pm when supper is pasta with canola oil 1/2 T 1/2 T of parmesan and green benas with ms dash and black pepper noo salt...at like 5 i always break and eat some candy like Newmans Licorice twist starwberry or taffy,or a skinny cow,I am just so weak and shaky at that point.In the two weeks of september I plan dropping the coffee Nd the treat and on week of O to reduce calories to 600-800...that is all I can do but I am so sacred is not enough,right now i can not afford HT and I just need this sway to work for us.DH is doing diet with me also will take licorice root for two weeks,cl and diet coke caffeine free for him.I take vitex,folic acid,baby aspirin 2/3 times a day,ppmint tea only in august.The biggest issue is that i want to do the diet because i do belive in it it totally makes sense but I want to get pregnNt asap as I also doing Jonas method and with that I can only try every other month,so that being said I NEED ADVICE on lubes,I was planning on aci jel and sylk but seems that every body who ever failed used those two together,so my plan is Zyrtec on the day of my attempts...O IS on 15th,and my attempt is 13th and 14 th with JUMPA AND DUMP AND SET on the 13th and lay flat on the 14th.Dilemma is wether to use aci jel and sylk or just aci jel.The aci jel worked so far well for me and it makes it wet down there but keeps PH low SYLK spikes it only to 5...usually i am a steady 4.2 even at O time....today we have decided to just use aci jel every other day from Af to Attempt,than before attempt only if needed than 5minutes after BD and every half hour if need to,but no Sylk...is this good enough should i Add the Sylk,Dh will take hot bath as well,and of course Zyrtec...please tell me what els e should i do....also I have noticed from two weeks no exercise my muscles seem even more toned that frustrates me bc I eat very little protein which I get from pasta and a little bit of skim milk...the thing is I had ovulation problems when I was a teenager from not eating fat and i dont want t o risk that but will do anything it takes to make sura my odds are as high as posiible....any advice will be appreciated....if youa want and can you can moove this to the fprum it belongs to I would love any advice

--------------------------------