PDA

View Full Version : obsessed now :(

Jenneilbluebell
August 13th, 2012, 07:59 AM
i just feel like i need to rant

ive got so obsessed with having a girl when we ttc number 4 i need to stop!!!! i keep telling myself that i need to prepare myself for having another boy,

i have names (3 that i cant choose from as they are so gorgeous lol) i keep looking at all the girly things in all the shops, im even feeling envious of friends that have girls, its never got to me so much before and never bothered me but it has now!!!

people dont help either ive had so many people say to me that "oh bet you want a girl next" or " oh dont you wish you had a girl" um YES i do and i dont need people like you saying that to me!!!!!!! :nono: it makes me upset inside so much!!!

im gonna try the low everything diet from now but ive got scared of actually ttc now (next year) because of the disapointment i will feel if its a boy, and number 4 is DEF our last one

i love my gorgeous boys so much with all my heart and just think a girl and a little sister for them would complete our family <3

sorry for ranting :(

myangel2014
August 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM
How old are your boys? Mine are twin 20month olds and a 3 month old. I have become obessed too about having a boy..it sux and its hard for my husband to help with it- casue he doesn't get it either! I just can't get out of my head about having a girl and everyone around me is having a girl right now...how could I poss handle another kid right now with 3 under 2!! Its just so hard to accept. I am too in the same boat that I have one more chance for a girl...so nervous about that cause I never thought it would be hard for me to have a daughter...When are you going to start trying? I prob wont try for a long time :( until my twins are in school. I hate all the comments people say and it puts alot of pressure on us...

fish2012
August 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM
know how you feel just wanna get bfp so i can stop thinking about it!

doubt that will work will proably be more obsessed!

:hugs: to you its so tough xx

Jennyb0125
August 13th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I am sending you tons of super stick PINK baby dust! Good luck to you!

:DD:

6bluewant1pink
September 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I totally feel you and i feel the same! But i have 6boys. My GD has worsen after each boy. Yes i love them with all my heart but i would like to experience the joys of having a girl that i so longed for. (Hugs) your not alone.

jude2013
September 4th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Oh hun i so know what you mean everyone had been saying that this baby was a girl and ive become nubsessed even hubby has. This is our 4th and last and would love a baby girl to complete our lil family i adore our beautiful boys but yearn for that baby girl. Hubby has got just as bad as me and booked us in for a gender scan next weds. Please send some pink baby dust. I will save some for you :DD::gloomy: lots of love xxx