PDA

View Full Version : I feel scared and alone :'(

monstermash
August 13th, 2012, 04:38 PM
So since about three weeks ago I've been having this terrible feeling something is wrong with the baby,I went to the er for blood clots and they told me am having a threatened miscarriage.one week later go to my regular ob appointment and everything looks great I'm even measuring a day ahead of expected. Well last night I started having a TON of bleeding and went to the er this morning, and was told I'm having rectal bleeding from an unknown source, and they also did an ultrasound just to make sure everything is ok with the baby and I'm measuring a full week behind what I should be!I just have this gut feeling I'm going to lose this baby too.and nobody would tell me why I'm bleeding from my bum.I am so frustrated and scared!

fish2012
August 13th, 2012, 04:41 PM
:hugs:

call your bf and make her go back to the hospital with you so you can get some answers, i know it works differently for you guys but you're preggie they should give you some answers xxx

nuthinbutpink
August 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Do they suspect fissures or hemorrhoids?

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM
I'd get a second opinion if possible - that can't be normal no matter where it's coming from!

monstermash
August 13th, 2012, 06:34 PM
No hemroids or anything...they just brushed it off and avoided talking about the baby as much as possible.they literally just shoved me out of there as soon as they could.

RedCanoe
August 13th, 2012, 08:51 PM
*hugs* That's really scary and frustrating. You should definitely go back and have them figure out where the bleeding is coming from. Go to a different hospital/doctor if necessary. FX you get some answers and everything is ok with you and baby.

NCBeachyGrl
August 13th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I just wanted to ditto what redcanoe said! We are here for you and praying you and baby are OK! :HH: Keep us updated!

girlmom
August 13th, 2012, 09:15 PM
it scary i know but don't lose hope. i bled bright red for 3 months. i tghought i lost my baby. i went in when the bleeding finally stopped to make sure everything was back to normal and i could try again. there was a baby measuring 12 weeks in there waving. he's 2 months old now. born at 37 weeks perfectly healthy

Winngrin
August 13th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Im so sorry! I'll say some prayers for you, and I hope you get some answers! Please do go somewhere else and demand to be treated with the care and respect you and your baby deserve!!!

monstermash
August 14th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Ok,I went to my on and she said I have placenta previa, and as far as the other "end" of bleeding we would need to do xrays or have a scope done which right now I can't since we are pregnant.but for now the baby looks ok thank goodness.and thank you ask for your advice and thoughts :-)

Winngrin
August 14th, 2012, 03:29 PM
So glad you got some good news about babe. I had placenta previa with DS3 and it resolved itself before delivery. I know it can be scary and the restrictions are hard to deal with but I am wishing you the very best of outcomes and a happy and healthy remainder of pregnancy!! :awe: