PDA

View Full Version : I think I found how to make my PH go down...barely eat anything!!!

mkarntz1980
February 6th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Okay so today is O day, or possibly tomorrow (got a +opk yesterday) for the past 2 weeks I have been eating: 4 8 ounce cups of fat free organic milk a day, 4-5 yogurts, rice cakes, lots of rice, nutragrain bars and lots of kefir....My ph had been around a 5.8-6.2. Well the past 2 days, I have ate: 1 glass of rice milk, 1 6 oz yogurt, TONS of CL and diet coke, a bowl of rice and 1 bowl of chocolate ice-cream. I havent done acid jelly or replens, today my ph is a 4.7!!!! I know it could be lower but I am sooo happy that it has gone down so fast! I am guessing its from either A. less calcium or B. less food, or maybe a combination of both?

I dont want to do this all the time as obviously it isnt healthy but maybe if i do this around O week?

nuthinbutpink
February 6th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I say if it works for you, go for it! Everything you are doing is what you want to see when TTC a girl when you are trying to get out of a boy friendly state. Not the best for long term obviously, but like you said O week, sounds like you have found what works for you!

pinksapphire
February 6th, 2011, 09:25 PM
That's great that your pH got down so fast and that you don't have to starve yourself for too long! I did that diet for 8 months in 2009 and it was very difficult. Good for you that it's working for you!

lindi
February 6th, 2011, 10:42 PM
awesome!

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I'm glad it's down, but TAKE YOUR FOLIC ACID! For reals! Swayorexia is not allowed around here ;)