PDA

View Full Version : M/C worry

babydust
August 16th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hi. Just wanted to update. I think I'm
Having another m/c. Test was + last light. Now negative. With pink spotting and cramps. 10 dpo. Gonna look into get some testing done. Really sad :(. Will take another test tonight and will update. There's a small chance that everything's ok. But I'm leaning towards not. *sigh*

Journey2dFuture
August 16th, 2012, 01:48 PM
:( Sorry to hear this update.. Have you been to see the Doc and requested some beta blood work.
Keeping you in my thoughts x

The Anchor
August 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I'm so sorry...FX for you.

fresas
August 16th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Oh no. :( Please go to the doctor for blood work as soon as you can. Thinking of you.

deaks66
August 16th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Seems a bit quick for test to go negative. When i had my chemicals, it took a good 4 or 5 days for them to return to neg. Could it be that your previous positives were evil evaps and that the pink spotting/cramps this time round is either implantation or an earlier period without m/c? If thats the case at 10dpo i guess it would be worth looking into getting extra progesterone for a short lp? Sorry its a downer for you :(

dreamingpink77
August 16th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Really sorry about that BabyDust, hope you'll be ok. But I see your temps are still high, perhaps that's a good sign. Sorry don't know much about chemicals :sad:

babydust
August 16th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks! Well took another test and now it's as dark as this morning. Digi still
Negative and it was + last night. I'm thinking maybe I didn't wait long enough before and drank too much water so the urine was diluted? Still have mild cramps but no more spotting thank god. Really
Was only a small amount when I wiped that one time. I have some
Hope now!

Spoke to doc yesterday and he said that he doesn't want me
To come in for beta's. That it won't do anything for se
Reason. Hmmm. Maybe I will
Call again

babydust
August 16th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Oh and the yeah, the tests were positive
For sure. Frer had a nice line and digi was positive last night. But I got a nice dark positive again on frer a few hours afo so we shall see!! :/

fish2012
August 16th, 2012, 03:43 PM
good luck, fx for you

deaks66
August 16th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Sounds more positive so hopefully like you say it was just too diluted. Perhaps the spotting was further implantation. Will keep my fx for you and hopefully a digi + tomorrow!

babydust
August 16th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks girls! I hope so :)

Sweetfame
August 16th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Fingers crossed for you Babydust. I think that was just implantation spotting. Good luck and try not to worry. X

Rosie85
August 16th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Fingers crossed!!

babydust
August 17th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Thanks girls! So all looks great. Line got darker this morning and digi said pregnant. I think that was just some implantation cramping u was having yesterday. So far so good!!! :)

Rosie85
August 17th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Awesome news babydust!

deaks66
August 17th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Great news! Congratulations!