Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
23.....going on 60
Current Children's Gender(s)
3 BOYS!
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I followed the LE diet. From AF-O I was extremely strict, ate no more than 800 calories a day, was feeling weak and shaky. I lost about 13 lbs. I did drink Crystal Light and added Equal to one cup of coffee in the morning. I had only 2 meals a day and did not snack.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 weeks, very strict from AF-O
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He wasnt on board with diet but did cut back somewhat on red meat.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I did not do well in the 2ww and am pretty mad at myself. I realize that after sperm met egg there was no changing gender but I still wish I would have been better. I think I O'd on a Thursday and by Saturday I was eating all kinds of bad things, and a lot of them. I am so hopeful that I had already concieved by then and it didnt matter, but it worries me a lot.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
My weight went from 148 to 135 at O. My body BMI was not as low as I wanted, so I am hoping the weight loss was enough.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise! I ride horses and am fairly toned but I noticed a huge difference by not doing any exercise for 6 weeks. My legs turned to jelly when I rode 2 days after O!
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
I did not check ph as I knew this would stress me!
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
Unknown
DH pH
Unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
1!!!!
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
I am not totally sure on O day. I got a +opk on CD 13, we dtd that night. Opk was still positive all day CD 14 and was negative by CD15. I do not temp as I have a 9 month old who does not sleep regularly enough for me to feel comfortable with the results. My cm led me to believe I O'd on CD15, but Im not 100% sure.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
We abstained for 16 days (cant believe DH made it!!!) and had 1 attempt at first +opk, which I believe was about 2 days before O
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid
Calcium
Magnesium
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Cranberry
Magnesium

Any additional supplement info?
I took cranberry up until O, about 10000 fresh fruit equivalent.
Did you do anything with Ions?
I wore a pink negaitve ion bracelet, slept with fans on, used lavendar body wash and lotion (which I hate), tried to spend a lot of time outdoors when it was breezy, hot showers, and a rose quartz necklace that actually broke right after our attempt. I thought this was a terrible sign so I swallowed the pea sized piece of quartz. I know, I know.....DO NOT ATTEMPT!!!
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Chinese Gender Chart says girl! Slept with a pair of girl newborn shoes and a pink dress under pillow, a wooden spoon with a pink ribbon under bed.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I feel like I totally changed my body with diet and lack of exercise. With all 3 of my boys I just wanted to get pg so we dtd every day/eod. With this one we literally did everything opposite. Of course I am nervous but I have a sense of calm about this and really feel like this is my girl. I never felt that way with my boys, I hoped, but never believed it.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
FULL MOON!!! But I didnt want to wait. I would have liked to get my BMI lower, and I was unsure about supps but have decided that I did the best sway I could and am content with that. If a little boy gets through all that, he must be meant to be!
Things worth mentioning:
-

BeadinMom
August 17th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Congrats Winngrin!!! :) Must be awesome to actually be able to post your sway!! :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 17th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Great sway Winngrin! Congratulations and I hope you have a pink bean in there!!

Tiffani3
August 17th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Congratulations fx for you xxx

Winngrin
August 17th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Thank you ladies! I was a little nervous posting it so early, but I'm trying to have a little faith here!