PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had less breast changes after nursing previous pregnancy?

Winngrin
August 21st, 2012, 03:07 PM
I am newly pg but with all 3 of my boys my breasts (especially the nipples) were sore and sensitive very early. With DS1 and DS2 it was before I even knew I was pg. I did not nurse DS1 or DS2 for longer than 2 months and there are 10 yrs between DS2 and DS3. I nursed DS3 for 8 month and just stopped at the end of June/beginning of July. With this pregnancy I am have noticed only very minor breast symptoms. They feel a little fuller but maybe the nipples are a teeny bit more sensitive, but nothing like my other pregnancies. This is scaring me because I also do not have ms yet, and I did with all 3 boys (although Im unsure exactly when it started, it seemed very early). Has anyone noticed less sensitive breasts after nursing a previous child? I am wondering if the hormones from nursing are making me less susceptible to changes?

Shellbelle
August 21st, 2012, 03:12 PM
With my first, my breasts change dramatically even before the bfp. I nursed him for a year. With my 2nd and 3rd, I barely had any soreness. They got slightly fuller, but other than that, I would not have known I was pg by my boobs. Lol. So maybe there's something it!

Winngrin
August 21st, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks Shellbelle that makes me feel better! Oh, I see you are CD1....does that mean AF arrived? I'm so sorry you didnt get your bfp...I hope this cycle is your time! :hug2:

Shellbelle
August 21st, 2012, 03:23 PM
Thanks Shellbelle that makes me feel better! Oh, I see you are CD1....does that mean AF arrived? I'm so sorry you didnt get your bfp...I hope this cycle is your time! :hug2:

Yes, AF is here in full force. :( Thanks!

If it makes you feel better, I was so worried when I was pg with my 2nd (my dd) because I didn't have all the classic, intense pregnancy symptoms that I had with my first. She ended up being fine. :)

Tiffani3
August 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM
Hi winngrin I've had exactly the same as you this time no boobie pain till at least 5 weeks on very sore nips have now grown probably 2 cup sizes (8 weeks now) no morning sickness just feel sick!

With all my boys boobs were massive before my bfp nursing wise ds1 - 6 months ds2 - 4months and 6 years later ds3 - 2 months feeding! So not sure if it's related at all! xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 21st, 2012, 04:44 PM
I think it's a little too early for ms. Next week at this time you may be wishing you never wrote this...lol. And my bb's only got sore with baby #2. And this is my 6th pregnancy. Try not to worry.

NCBeachyGrl
August 21st, 2012, 09:59 PM
Wow Tiifani! 2 sizes already? Can I get some of that please? My a cups are so sad over here!

Tiffani3
August 22nd, 2012, 01:05 AM
Wow Tiifani! 2 sizes already? Can I get some of that please? My a cups are so sad over here!

Lol your welcome to have them ;)

babygirlforme
August 22nd, 2012, 01:21 AM
My boobs were only sore for my first.

Rosie85
August 22nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
My boobs are not as sore this time around either but they are fuller. They are busting right out of my bra, yikes!

fish2012
August 22nd, 2012, 12:03 PM
With my first, my breasts change dramatically even before the bfp. I nursed him for a year. With my 2nd and 3rd, I barely had any soreness. They got slightly fuller, but other than that, I would not have known I was pg by my boobs. Lol. So maybe there's something it!

same here thou not got to number 3 yet x

The Anchor
September 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Nursed #1 (DD, nursed for a year) for a year, bbs didn't really get big or sore until abut 6 mos. For #2 (DS, nursed for a year) was into one cup size up around 4 months. This time around, bbs are HUGE and extremely sore and was already in a 38D (from 36C) at 8 weeks. Honestly, my bbs are so sore that I almost cry when I take my bra off at night. Plus I've gained like 12 lbs and I'm showing already (10 weeks tomorrow).

mummypink
September 20th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Mine barely changed with my last two pregnancies and despite my best efforts I wasn't able to bf as my milk just didn't come in. This time they have grown quite a bit (for me!) already so I am really hoping that I may be able to bf this time! :)