PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop crying

fish2012
August 22nd, 2012, 05:30 AM
hey ladies,

think i'm going a little bit mad, my temp dropped today so just waiting for Af to arrive our 3rd cycle ttc pink. I just can't stop crying i now don't beleive that this can work for me I got pregnant 1st time with out even trying for both boys and it feels like there's no way i can get a girl. So many people on here get preggie 1st cycle and I think teh longer this goes on the more likely it'll be a boy the bigger the age gap will be which is already too big and my sister in law gets married next june so can't try next month...........

Has anyone moved on having given it a try and actually felt better about it? I'm not sure I can keep doing this

:broken:

dreamingpink77
August 22nd, 2012, 05:45 AM
I'm really sorry about this fish, it's awful to get AF after waiting and hoping and praying that we get pregnant especially if as you say, you conceived your other boys immediately. I think I'm gonna be really upset too if i don't get preggo this time! I don't know what to say about moving on after giving it a try. I too sometimes wonder what I would do if I don't get pregnant soon, but probably I will ease the sway, still try to eat less but eat more healthy. And perhaps avoid replens/represh. Are you using any of these when ttc? Perhaps you could try without. I really really hope you get pregnant soon hun...wish you lots of luck!

fish2012
August 22nd, 2012, 06:34 AM
thanks dreaming, so hard cause we have scalled back a bit this time, ditched the FR and LR, I did one refresh but I o'd late so I think it would have been far to early in our attempts for it to make any difference, but how far do you go and still ahve any hoep of a girl..... i just don't knwo any more :rolleyes:

but the whole thing is not making me a great mummy to my boys so i wonder if it's time to call it off

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
Fish, I only did the diet, Vitex af to o and Zyrtec the day of my attempt. If I were you I'd drop Rephresh and anything dh is doing. I think it might be a good idea to take the month off, but still try to skip breakfast and stay away from meat. You will get pregnant!! I see you ds was born in 2011. You have plenty of time still. I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself. I know it's been three months, and you're stressed, but don't give up. It may be time to tweak your sway, but don't just throw it all away. Sorry for the poem here. I wish you all the best. I have a July baby and I loved giving birth in the summer. Did I mention I'm a July baby too...lol. We're here for you. And you can do this!!!! Good luck and great job!

dreamingpink77
August 22nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
I know hun, I'm feeling I'm just thinking about ttc too and not giving much time to other things in my life, at least my ds is 11 now so he doesn't need my attention constantly.

fish2012
August 22nd, 2012, 07:13 AM
thanks 3m&l i got my hopes up for this one as due date would have been my birthday 3may if i'd fallen this month and i took this as a good omen ;-S and got a bit over excited!

fish2012
August 22nd, 2012, 07:16 AM
wondering about dropping temping my cycle is pretty regular and just going with opks, diet but not track and zirtex and asparteme and see if that helps..............i wonder if i take a break am i throwing away thiese months of pain when one more month might be it ;-S

:drama: today.....not liek me its hard cause in real life i can't talk to anyone - you lots are life savers xxx

dreamingpink77
August 22nd, 2012, 08:02 AM
It's the same for me fish...you are the only ones I can talk to about this!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 22nd, 2012, 10:33 AM
Me too ladies. Nobody would understand this. I'm glad we have eachother.

Tiffani3
August 22nd, 2012, 12:53 PM
Oh fish don't give up, I'm sorry your feeling so sad and down. Like the other girls said maybe just tweak you plan good luck sweetie xx

Mrs_P
August 22nd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Oh fish don't give up, its good that its taking a while, to get a girl you have to lower your fertility and it seems to be working, you will catch. How many attempts have you had each month?

fish2012
August 23rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
thank you ladies, feeling so much better today, may be something to do with the none swaying married time last nite ;-)

I have a lovely family already and pink princess would be the icing on the cake - i'm gonna try and lighten up about it

love you all xx

fish2012
August 23rd, 2012, 09:27 AM
Oh fish don't give up, its good that its taking a while, to get a girl you have to lower your fertility and it seems to be working, you will catch. How many attempts have you had each month?

first month three, second month four this month ten thousand ;-0 (i o'd late) both boys one shot wonders thou so hopefully good thing x

dreamingpink77
August 23rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
fish, I'm really glad you're feeling better today...best of luck to you!

Tiffani3
August 23rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
:) glad you are feeling happier xx

Lassie1982
August 24th, 2012, 03:09 AM
hope your feeling better...
i know its hard, trust me i know how you feel...

you're not alone, i actually there are more 'long timers' (4+ month TTC) on here then there ate one hit wonders, so please don't feel like its just you hun *hugs*

and - the longer it takes, the MORE likely it is to be a girl I reckon, because the whole aim of the girl sway is to lower fertility, and clearly if you are not falling preggers quickly you have successfully lowered your fertility

Chin up chick, it will happen :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 03:12 AM
thank you ladies, feeling so much better today, may be something to do with the none swaying married time last nite ;-)

I have a lovely family already and pink princess would be the icing on the cake - i'm gonna try and lighten up about it

love you all xx

Glad you are feeling better!

In the end it will be worth it.. It took me almost a year to get my Rainbow Baby!
Technically it took me 1 solid year since I got my BFP in June!
And I didn't have a cooperative DH at all..either. LOL

Lassie1982
August 24th, 2012, 03:13 AM
Glad you are feeling better!

In the end it will be worth it.. It took me almost a year to get my Rainbow Baby!
And I didn't have a cooperative DH at all..either. LOL

Love this pic Butterfly :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Love this pic Butterfly :)

I posted it in my Vitex....Thread...earlier this week *wink* :giggle: