PDA

View Full Version : ~Butterfly Spirit's Rainbow Baby Sway~ CONFIRMED GIRL!

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Hello ladies :wave:

:cheer::cheer: Welcome To My Second Sway- My Rainbow Baby's Sway! :cheer::cheer:

NAME - Butterfly
Gender Resulted -
http://glitter.creationsbyrichie.com/holdz/z503c8a1940fb5.gif (http://CreationsByRichie.com/)

Swaying Attempt - Natural
WEIGHT:195 Heaviest starting out TTC (Previous pregnancies I was 189)

***Still Breastfeeding***

This sway is VERY similar to my first because I didn't change too much.

Sway start May 3, The day after my April loss.

*Made Sure To sway the hardest During MY Chinese Gender Chart Months For GIRL* (I know, I know.. I can't help it!) If you do this.. make SURE you look up your chinese lunar year first, not your actual age. That has been known to cause confusion!**

*During this sway I painted my nails and toe nails a couple of times.

MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY SWAY...VITEX
I just wanted to point out how I took my Vitex for new ladies trying it..
I did 2, 400mg Nature's Way capsules together in the morning because I read somewhere that it absorbs best then.
And I was taking it alone until I got migraines so I combined it with my other supplements and magnesium and the headaches stopped.

PH -Unsure, I never tested my PH once.
DH PH -Unknown.
Douche type and when- None
Replens- No
RepHresh- YES, May 21 at 12:30 am and BD in the morning around 10 am.
Big O: NO!
Lube- SYLK!

DIET: Most of you won't agree with it! LOL

I love food WAY too much to be able to do the girl diets. I tried to eat less though (ha ha ha riight!), and more healthy.
I ate a variety of meat: Beef, Turkey, Ham etc. I ate Raw fruits and Veggies and sometimes canned sweet peas -LOVE THEM (don't eat them often) but the sodium content is killer ha ha.
My mom makes family dinner once a week and she makes A LOT. Meaning I eat the leftunders most of the week! Things like roast and mashed potatoes, mexican cassarole, tator tot cassarole, ham and funeral potatoes, lasagna.

I drank A LOT of vit d whole milk, some CL (in times of desperation), V8 Fruitfusion, and ate a Activia strawberry & cereal yogurt every day, at least 4 per week!

I drank A LOT less CL this time since I found out what Aspertame is!

Basically ladies, I didn't hold back and I ate everything in variety, I just jumped in with both feet, prayer and FAITH!

Caffeine- Stopped drinking REGULAR Coke in February because I drank WAY too much when I conceived my boys. I replaced it with Sprite but not for a couple weeks and didn't drink it every day.
DH caffeine - He started out drinking less coke, but in the end he was drinking it normally.
I also TRY to avoid chocolate around Ovulation. BUT I did forget and had 2 choc chip cookies on May 19th.

SUPPLEMENTS - Vitex, Folic Acid (when I remembered because I had to space it out from my levothyroxine thyroid medicine -I have Hypothyroidism)

1200 mg Calcium w/800 IU Vit D
400 mg Magnesium w/15 mg Zinc
B-50 Complex (from Walmart) which contains a lot:
B1- 50 mg
B2- 50 mg
B3- 50 mg
B6- 50 mg
Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
B12 50-mcg
Biotin 50 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 50 mg

In my opinion, B50 complex it's a GREAT vitamin! I got the idea off another girl swaying place on the web, and they took additional B6!

After my M/C the morning afterwards (May 3) I took 2 Nature's Way Raspberry Leave Capsules with 2 Vitex capsules with my other supplements

Nature's Way Vitex Capsules (Amazon.com)- (2) 400 mg in the morning with the other supps. I learned that the magnesium got rid of the Vitex headaches

DH SUPPLEMENTS: He took the Calcium, Magnesium, and extra strength
8,400 mg Cranberry (2 capsules) (It says take it 3 times a day, but he only did it once a day) It also contained Vitamin C 40 mg and 6iu Vitamin E when I left it out for him. But he didn't take his at the same time as I did so it was hard. ( In my second sway he didn't take them as much as a first)

TIMING HOW MANY TIMES WE BD:

I stopped taking Vitex on Sunday May 13th because my OPKs were nuts!

I started to wean off of the Raspberry Leave Capsules and take one every other day about 2 weeks after my loss.

We used SYLK every time we BD, it's our fave lube now!

May 19 we BD at night and I laid there about 40 mins, then got up to slip on my negative ion bracelet and then I laid down to visualize my DD. Once an hour had passed since BD I got up. No jump and dump.
I felt BIG time O pressure but when I woke up it was gone. Forgot to use RepHresh beforehand!

May 20: ***+OPK!*** Decided to get some sun and fresh air in the mountains with my family and go hiking. (More - ions)

May 21: Inserted full tube of RepHresh around 12:30 am and BD in the morning around 10am
Spent the day with family in the sun and in the fresh air enjoying more outdoor fun! (- ions)
Felt some extremely painful left O pain that stopped me dead in my tracks.

May 22-23 +OPKs

June 2, BFP Not sure how many DPO since I am not sure when I Oed. if I Oed on Mon the 21st it would make it 12 DPO!

Charting O with Temp -No, Too Stressful!
Charting with OPK: I took internet cheapies from ebay (link in my thread) like daily even 3 times a day!
Suspected O date - MAY 21!?

IONS
Have a beautiful salt rock lamp in the living room going 24/7 but sometimes DH would turn it clear down at night.
When I took a bath I used lavender soap and rigged the shower head to fill my bath with HOT water! I also wore a quantum science scalar negative ion bracelet (from Amazon.com) 24/7

OTHER
How many kids do you have? -2
What sex? -Boys
Both VERY easily conceived.
DH age- 31
BD position - I took what I could.. Most the time we did missionary position. If he wanted to do it from behind, I didn't say no. I can't remember the positions he went off in.
Jump and dump- DH forced me to wash off afterwards so I did get up sometimes I got away with laying for 5 mins and when I did get up to "rinse off".. I just made it look like it.. muhaha ( This part is from my first sway I didn't have that many attempts around O..and I didn't Jump and Dump on the 19 or 21st
EWCM present/how much? - It was on and off as my body went back to normal to conceive after my loss but you can go to My VITEX Journey to read more into it.
CM: sometimes it seems like a lot but then I go to BD, I'm DRY and have to use lube. It's just been something that happened after I had DS#2.
DH hot bath - Sometimes
DH did FR A LOT to avoid having sex.. he was not a cooperative DH! lmao :rofl:

***Moon Phase: NEW MOON ****

Anything under the bed- I didn't want to scare DH so I decided not to do it and perhaps jinx it!

COMMENTS?
I did the best I could do with my ~PINK Sway~, I know it's old school but it felt right to me so that's what I did..and I combined it with prayer!

And lastly... My M/C from April was an automatic Sway for PINK

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Congrats Butterfly :cheer:

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Wow Butterfly your sway was not very strict on food I see and you're still probably having your dream girl. Great! I'm so happy for you! You must be so excited knowing that you'll get your baby's gender confirmed next week...keep us posted! have a healthy happy pregnancy!

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Wow Butterfly your sway was not very strict on food I see and you're still probably having your dream girl. Great! I'm so happy for you! You must be so excited knowing that you'll get your baby's gender confirmed next week...keep us posted! have a healthy happy pregnancy!

What you meant to say was not strict at all! It's okay, lol I'm proud of it!
What I did do was abstain from Coke for months and that was a miracle for me.
Yes, I don't really believe in the diet personally..I'm more a believer in the eat, and try to eat healthy, - ions, supplements and the lubes and such. Things that directly impact my vaginal ph and my dhs sperm environment too :)
Thank you!

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Now that I think of it, I used to drink lots of Coke when I conceived my son!

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Now that I think of it, I used to drink lots of Coke when I conceived my son!

I drank one a day, sometimes two! I could not live without it, so I knew it had to go!

CherryBlossom
August 24th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Another coke addict! ( the drink of course haha) when I conceived my two boys. I would have prob 2 glasses a night. Sometimes more give or take.

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Another coke addict! ( the drink of course haha) when I conceived my two boys. I would have prob 2 glasses a night. Sometimes more give or take.

*smile* How are you doing with it now?
I picked it back up like a week ago..I had to wait until it was safe..and it was HEAVEN actually that was Pepsi.. lol but I don't drink it every day.

CherryBlossom
August 24th, 2012, 06:56 AM
*smile* How are you doing with it now?

Been off it since nov =D
I may have a 600 ml once every other month since feb. but really uninterested in it. Feels good as well.

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Another coke-the drink addict here, lol. I haven't given it up on my sway..now wondering if I should try though :think:

CherryBlossom
August 24th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Another coke-the drink addict here, lol. I haven't given it up on my sway..now wondering if I should try though :think:

Diet coke?
Doesn't taste the same. Lol.

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:03 AM

Go with what you feel like you should do!
There are some girl moms that guzzled the caffeine, but I think it played a huge part in my sway because Coke was my whole life (thanks to my mom, LOL jk.)
And I have to add that DH didn't drink as much Coke either once I gave it up and I've heard that caffeine gives sperm a JOLT! I personally would rather not help those Boy sperm out at all haha

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Been off it since nov =D
I may have a 600 ml once every other month since feb. but really uninterested in it. Feels good as well.

I am PROUD of you! LoL :D
Keep it up!

CherryBlossom
August 24th, 2012, 07:11 AM
I am PROUD of you! LoL :D
Keep it up!

Oh I will be!!! Pretty sure it was stalling me from losing weight!

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 07:11 AM
I drink a lot of coke and always have :worry: I did buy the diet stuff-coke and orange but they soooo don't have the same appeal for me. Really don't like diet drinks. I'm trying not to have the full sugar stuff between meals so am trying to stomach the diet stuff just to have something to sip on if I want a drink between my meals.
I could quite easily swap coke for sprite though, wonder that be better?? Or even drink less coke, more sprite??

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Oh I will be!!! Pretty sure it was stalling me from losing weight!

I dropped 8-10 pounds but my body picked it back up a few months later. lol
But yes, totally agree with you!
So are you not swaying until 2014!?

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I drink a lot of coke and always have :worry: I did buy the diet stuff-coke and orange but they soooo don't have the same appeal for me. Really don't like diet drinks. I'm trying not to have the full sugar stuff between meals so am trying to stomach the diet stuff just to have something to sip on if I want a drink between my meals.
I could quite easily swap coke for sprite though, wonder that be better?? Or even drink less coke, more sprite??

I swapped mine for Sprite and Root beer here and there... Once I got pregnant Sprite made me even sicker...water made me nauseous every time I drank it so I switched to Countrytime and Minutemaid Lemonade! There's an idea too! I love it now!

CherryBlossom
August 24th, 2012, 07:18 AM
I dropped 8-10 pounds but my body picked it back up a few months later. lol
But yes, totally agree with you!
So are you not swaying until 2014!?

Oooo fantastic!!! I lost 13kg. With other things like chucking out processed foods and some carbs ( massive mash potato fan). Then some life things happened and although I didn't eat those things. I wasn't so fussy with what I put in my mouth and didn't do as much exercise. However back on it all again =)
Hopefully start TTC August next year so bubs will be born in 2014. Maybe I should change that if it's confusing lol.

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Oooo fantastic!!! I lost 13kg. With other things like chucking out processed foods and some carbs ( massive mash potato fan). Then some life things happened and although I didn't eat those things. I wasn't so fussy with what I put in my mouth and didn't do as much exercise. However back on it all again =)
Hopefully start TTC August next year so bubs will be born in 2014. Maybe I should change that if it's confusing lol.

Yeah just change the spermy to be by 2013 :)
Then again it might make sense to others, I have been up with a headache and a teething 2 yr old all night.

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:22 AM
I switched from Diet Coke to Diet Sprite now that I'm on the diet and actually I got used to it and I'm not missing cokes and as for the diet sprite, I still have it occasionaly not every day.

CherryBlossom
August 24th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Yeah just change the spermy to be by 2013 :)
Then again it might make sense to others, I have been up with a headache and a teething 2 yr old all night.

I shall do that as soon as I get on the computer.
Oh you poor thing =( look after yourself! My almost 2 year old has his k9 teeth coming through and I've had a horrid headache all day. I know the feeling xo

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:24 AM
What I'm really missing is FOOD FOOD FOOD! I'm so hungry today and even yesterday. I'm only at 2dpo and already fed up of waiting! This waiting is making me nervous and I'm getting so hungry all the time :nails: I so much want to eat and stuff myself with all kinds of sweets and cakes and chocolate, how I miss them!

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 07:25 AM
I swapped mine for Sprite and Root beer here and there... Once I got pregnant Sprite made me even sicker...water made me nauseous every time I drank it so I switched to Countrytime and Minutemaid Lemonade! There's an idea too! I love it now!

Ooh wonder do we have minutemaid and countrytime lemonade here..will have a look :)
Even if I cut down on coke, it will be an achievement for me!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:27 AM
What I'm really missing is FOOD FOOD FOOD! I'm so hungry today and even yesterday. I'm only at 2dpo and already fed up of waiting! This waiting is making me nervous and I'm getting so hungry all the time :nails: I so much want to eat and stuff myself with all kinds of sweets and cakes and chocolate, how I miss them!

See..That's what breaks my heart about you ladies on the diet :(
Make sure you cheat here and there..or come up with something more reasonable.

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Ooh wonder do we have minutemaid and countrytime lemonade here..will have a look :)
Even if I cut down on coke, it will be an achievement for me!!

I don't know where you are from hon but you can always buy it online!

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Yesterday I took lots of cashew nuts, a torroncino and defenitaly more food than I'm taking on the diet and today just took a Nutri-grain apart from the usual mid-day sandwich with salad of course. I was doing my diet so well till yesterday, now I'm freaking out!

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 07:32 AM
See..That's what breaks my heart about you ladies on the diet :(
Make sure you cheat here and there..or come up with something more reasonable.

I definetely cheat here and there with food :agree: I think it's the overall balance of your diet that matters and not any one day in particular. I still think I have a good sway even with a few cheats. And butterfly reading your sway gives me hope that I can still get a girl even if I'm not on a strict diet 7 days a week :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Yesterday I took lots of cashew nuts, a torroncino and defenitaly more food than I'm taking on the diet and today just took a Nutri-grain apart from the usual mid-day sandwich with salad of course. I was doing my diet so well till yesterday, now I'm freaking out!

Don't beat yourself up, the stress is worse in my opinion. One cheat won't do anything..even Atomic would agree with me on that one! lol
By the way.. I LOVE your avatar!

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I definetely cheat here and there with food :agree: I think it's the overall balance of your diet that matters and not any one day in particular. I still think I have a good sway even with a few cheats. And butterfly reading your sway gives me hope that I can still get a girl even if I'm not on a strict diet 7 days a week :)

AMEN! Pray about it if you are religious and ask God to help you. That's what I did..I said I didn't feel right about starving my body as I don't think it's right or healthy, but with all the other stuff I am doing...please help it to WORK! I also wanted to have success to show you ladies that it is possible!

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 07:36 AM

Don't stress!! Stressing and freaking out is way worse for your sway than any diet cheats. Relax and lots of positive thinking xxx

Butterfly, I'm in Ireland. Will try stores here and online. Thanks :) I managed to find Mrs Dash online as we don't have that in stores here :)

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Don't beat yourself up, the stress is worse in my opinion. One cheat won't do anything..even Atomic would agree with me on that one! lol
By the way.. I LOVE your avatar!

Thanks Butterfly, she's cute isn't she! If I'll have one like that I would be biting her soft tighs every minute :giggle: Yeah I know a cheat here and there is ok, I'm just afraid that if I start cheating often, I won't be able to stop then and end up saying bye bye to my sway. I'm not very good usually to stick to diets, this is the first time I really managed.

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Yea elle, I think you were the one who said in another thread that you look at baby clothes on internet when you feel hungry and need motivation...I think that's what I'm gonna do :wink:

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Thanks Butterfly, she's cute isn't she! If I'll have one like that I would be biting her soft tighs every minute :giggle: Yeah I know a cheat here and there is ok, I'm just afraid that if I start cheating often, I won't be able to stop then and end up saying bye bye to my sway. I'm not very good usually to stick to diets, this is the first time I really managed.

For sure! LOL
What other things are you doing to sway?

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:47 AM

just look at this angel girls!

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Yea elle, I think you were the one who said in another thread that you look at baby clothes on internet when you feel hungry and need motivation...I think that's what I'm gonna do :wink:

Yep that's me :bigsmile: Looking at girly stuff really helps you focus on why you are doing all this. I was sooooo unmotivated one night until I found myself in the baby girl clothes section of a website and seen the most gorgeous little girl outfit then I was right back on track. I actually ended up buying that outfit! I do have the occasional cheat but. as I think the balance of your diet overall is what really matters, I'm ok with that :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Yep that's me :bigsmile: Looking at girly stuff really helps you focus on why you are doing all this. I was sooooo unmotivated one night until I found myself in the baby girl clothes section of a website and seen the most gorgeous little girl outfit then I was right back on track. I actually ended up buying that outfit! I do have the occasional cheat but. as I think the balance of your diet overall is what really matters, I'm ok with that :)

As long as you ladies are happy and feel comfortable with what you are doing in your sway then that is ALL that matters.

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:54 AM
I'm on the LE diet for about 6 weeks I think now, not sure when cause I was on the IG first since May then switched to LE diet and eat only after 12.00pm, then a snack at about 15.30 and then dinner. I said goodbye to coffee, I used to take at least 8 or 10 a day and now I'm taking only one decaff in the morning and sometimes I don't take it at all. No more cakes and biscuits, no meat. Actually it's just veggies, rice, matzo, sometimes pasta. I'm taking cranberry supps, acidophilus, saw palmetto, mangnesium, folic acid of course. I wear a rose quartz, but not always, sometimes I forget. I try to go out near the sea at least 2 times a week, it's easy for me living on an island. Then did abstain with cutoff this cycle, but if I don't get pg, I'm gonna do abstain with cutoff and switch to compressed frequent release and continue till ovulation. I also used replens after bd but probably will not use it next cycle. Basically that's it I think.

CherryBlossom
August 24th, 2012, 07:55 AM

Eeeeep. I'll confess. I have bought a good few girl things as well. Mostly onsies. Cutest onsies hehhee. Couple of hair things. I couldn't help myself at all! Just hope I don't jinx myself lol. Should take a picture of my selection haha

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Yes take it and show them to us...this is all so exciting!

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 07:59 AM
I'll be really really honest and say if I see something I absolutely love I will buy it!! I've collected quite a few things over the years :eek: Also hope I don't jinx myself. :fingers: for a little :XX: for us :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:01 AM
I'm on the LE diet for about 6 weeks I think now, not sure when cause I was on the IG first since May then switched to LE diet and eat only after 12.00pm, then a snack at about 15.30 and then dinner. I said goodbye to coffee, I used to take at least 8 or 10 a day and now I'm taking only one decaff in the morning and sometimes I don't take it at all. No more cakes and biscuits, no meat. Actually it's just veggies, rice, matzo, sometimes pasta. I'm taking cranberry supps, acidophilus, saw palmetto, mangnesium, folic acid of course. I wear a rose quartz, but not always, sometimes I forget. I try to go out near the sea at least 2 times a week, it's easy for me living on an island. Then did abstain with cutoff this cycle, but if I don't get pg, I'm gonna do abstain with cutoff and switch to compressed frequent release and continue till ovulation. I also used replens after bd but probably will not use it next cycle. Basically that's it I think.

8-10 cups a day!?!?! OMG that will definitely help your sway to give that up!
I'm glad you are doing supps and doing some -ions lol
I would do RepHresh and BD 8ish hours later. ;)
Come to think of it... DH was doing FR because he was trying to avoid sex LOL I better put that in my sway!

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 08:04 AM
We girls are so crazy lol! When I go out I'm always watching out for cute prams with little angels in them...and I'm always....I'll buy it like this one if it's a girl or like that one if it's a boy!! There are so many cute pinky or purple ones in fashion right now, there weren't any on those colours when I was pregnant with my ds, they were all navy blue kind of. Can't wait till I go and buy some stuff!

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 08:05 AM
I never managed to find Represh, I could try online though. And I'm also waiting eagerly for Licorice Root to arrive, cause I did not find any here so had to get them online too and they are taking so long to arrive.

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:07 AM
I never managed to find Represh, I could try online though. And I'm also waiting eagerly for Licorice Root to arrive, cause I did not find any here so had to get them online too and they are taking so long to arrive.

Get it off of amazon!

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 08:07 AM

Dreaming, are you stopping the cranberry supp at O?? I think if you could switch to baby aspirin that would be better because you can take it for a full cycle. Cranberry is a blood thinner and I don't think it's really that safe to be jumping on and off it. I'm taking vitex, saw palmetto, chitosan, acidophilus, baby aspirin and folic acid.

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I got rephresh on ebay :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Dreaming, are you stopping the cranberry supp at O?? I think if you could switch to baby aspirin that would be better because you can take it for a full cycle. Cranberry is a blood thinner and I don't think it's really that safe to be jumping on and off it. I'm taking vitex, saw palmetto, chitosan, acidophilus, baby aspirin and folic acid.

I had DH take the cranberry but there were a couple times he bled out his behind... we think it's because he didn't wean off of it!
I'm a HUGE fan of Vitex! ;) hehe
And I would have taken baby asprin if I weren't BFing.

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Yeah I'm stopping everything at Ovulation except the folic acid of course. I'll see if I can find baby aspirin then. Is there any particular brand you are taking girls? and dosage?

dloui128
August 24th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Congrats Butterfly :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Congrats Butterfly :)

Thank you, YOU too! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Gnite for me! lol DS#2 feels a lot better now!
Everyone have a great day! :)

elle82
August 24th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Yeah I'm stopping everything at Ovulation except the folic acid of course. I'll see if I can find baby aspirin then. Is there any particular brand you are taking girls? and dosage?

Just look for low dosage aspirin-mine is 81mg. You can take it 2-5 times per week starting twice a wk and build it up to max 5 times a week. My DH takes the cranberry supplement.

coocoobananas
August 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
I'm in Canada so this might be irrelevant but I couldn't find rephresh anywhere and then for my last attempt I found it at Walmart! I'd say if we have it, if you're in the states you most likely would?!? But you've probably tried there!!

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the info elle!

dreamingpink77
August 24th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks coocoo, I'm much far away from the US :happy: Found Rephresh on ebay and amazon, I think it should be here for my next attempt :)

auroara78
August 24th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Butterfly, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Re: diets, if you look at my sway, I also did not go totally crazy strict on diet. I really believe the STRESS of worrying about a diet will undo any good that it would have done in your sway. I had plenty of cheats, including on O day, but I did stop snacking, and I did modify my breakfast, and I did cut back on red meat, but still ate fish and chicken, etc. I did lose some weight...for me it was important that my body still be somewhat when I concieved a child, not to be totally depleted. The LE diet gives lots of freedom as long as the ranges are followed...1500 cals a day is what they recommend for normal average women trying to lose weight i blieve...it's a sensible diet, but I couldn't follow it to the T, I just believed deep in my heart that if I was really, really meant to have a daughter, she'd come to me, I just had to believe.

coocoobananas
August 24th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I didn't realize your tech said girl! You sounded so upset about your scan I thought you all saw nothing!! Sounds promising:)

fresas
August 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM
This is fantastic news! I will still cross my fingers for pink, but this sound so promising!

sweetpea
August 24th, 2012, 08:20 PM
AMEN! Pray about it if you are religious and ask God to help you. That's what I did..I said I didn't feel right about starving my body as I don't think it's right or healthy, but with all the other stuff I am doing...please help it to WORK! I also wanted to have success to show you ladies that it is possible!
Congrats on your little girl, Butterfly! :) I think it's wonderful that you were able to conceive a girl without following the principles of the LE Diet; however, I definitely wouldn't consider the LE diet a starvation diet in the least. Like auroara said in a previous post, it's a very sensible diet, and the recommended 1500-1800 calories per day is not at all starvation. :agree:

When do you go back for your confirmation scan? Have you bought anything PINK yet?! :cheer:

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I didn't realize your tech said girl! You sounded so upset about your scan I thought you all saw nothing!! Sounds promising:)

That was the scan at my doc. DH and I were so mad about it I talked DH into a private scan the next day which was Tues. And he was so cute about it! Getting me out of bed all excited about it... It blew my mind because the dread of the past started to come back... Oh no, this is really it, I'm gonna know! He was just in shock and when we got home just beaming saying 'How freaking awesome amazing news' we just got. :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:27 PM
This is fantastic news! I will still cross my fingers for pink, but this sound so promising!

Thank you Fresas sweetie, Oh my Dh has no doubt at all...and his mom did dream of a girl and she's dreamed every child that has come into all her kid's families.. and she told me about it the day before my scan so I just need to stop being negative and believe!!!! It's hard though!

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Congrats on your little girl, Butterfly! :) I think it's wonderful that you were able to conceive a girl without following the principles of the LE Diet; however, I definitely wouldn't consider the LE diet a starvation diet in the least. Like auroara said in a previous post, it's a very sensible diet, and the recommended 1500-1800 calories per day is not at all starvation. :agree:

When do you go back for your confirmation scan? Have you bought anything PINK yet?! :cheer:

Thank you, as I have said as long as you ladies are happy with what you do then that's all that matters. I just hear so many of you talk about being hungry, and I know I would be if I was doing it. But some of the meals do look quite tasty! lol
I can only imagine what DH would have said had I done the diet...he would have b**tched about all this weird food that I was the only one eating because he is one simple PICKY eater!

I am SO excited to go back and get a confirmation and then the week after I talked my mom into helping me pay for a really good scan with a DVD!

Butterfly Spirit
August 26th, 2012, 02:16 AM
I updated my sway with how I took Vitex, as I think it was the most important part of my sway!
Thanks ladies. ;)

HopeandDreamG
August 27th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Eeeeeeekkkkkk! Can't wait to hear your confirmation tomorrow :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 27th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Eeeeeeekkkkkk! Can't wait to hear your confirmation tomorrow :)

ME TOO BABE!!!! Excited!!! :running:
I will update in the evening because it's a late afternoon appt.

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 05:01 AM
http://glitter.creationsbyrichie.com/holdz/z503c3d5cd11ba.gif (http://CreationsByRichie.com/)

http://glitter.creationsbyrichie.com/holdz/z503c88500832b.gif (http://CreationsByRichie.com/)

TTC5
August 28th, 2012, 06:30 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 06:46 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

:HH: Thanks again, Love!

dloui128
August 28th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Awesome news Butterfly, congrats again :ballerina:

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Awesome news Butterfly, congrats again :ballerina:

Thank you Dloui28! We both got our dream babies!!!

HopeandDreamG
August 28th, 2012, 09:31 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Praying I can make a similar post soon ;) need my bfp first!!
Enjoy every minute of pink shopping.... A daughter how wonderful :)

TT_3814
August 28th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Congrats Butterfly!!! :D

auroara78
August 28th, 2012, 10:01 AM
congrats!!!!!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 28th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Congrats butterfly!

stillwanttwomore
August 28th, 2012, 11:54 AM
congrats!

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:31 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Praying I can make a similar post soon ;) need my bfp first!!
Enjoy every minute of pink shopping.... A daughter how wonderful :)

Thank you Hope, just keep at it and you will get your BFP!!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Congrats Butterfly!!! :D

Thanks TT, that means A LOT!

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:33 AM
congrats!!!!!!!!!

:HH: Auroara, It's an amazing thing to experience, knowing when we found out we were having girls! And soon, your sweet daughter will be in your arms! I can't wait to meet her! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Congrats butterfly!

Thank you Beachy! How are you feeling hon?

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:34 AM
congrats!

Thank you so much Tiffany! :)

sweetpea
August 29th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Congrats, Butterfly!! What great news!!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Congrats, Butterfly!! What great news!!! :)

Thank you sweetpea... DH and I are getting more and more excited to shop. He's going to head for the little dresses and skirts first thing! LOL

genieinabottle1
August 30th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Loved reading about your unconventional sway! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!

Butterfly Spirit
August 30th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Loved reading about your unconventional sway! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!

Thank you so much Genie, I appreciate it! :)

myGirl
September 9th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Congratulations on your daughter Butterfly!!! You have such a positive attitude I just knew you were going to succeed!!! Enjoy every minute :heart:

Butterfly Spirit
September 10th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Congratulations on your daughter Butterfly!!! You have such a positive attitude I just knew you were going to succeed!!! Enjoy every minute :heart:

:HH:Thank you SO much! I am going to go shop for at least one thing for me to stare at daily! lol

6bluewant1pink
September 12th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Awesome sway congrats! You give me so much hope!!!

Atsaukina1
October 17th, 2012, 08:13 PM
"Made Sure To sway the hardest During MY Chinese Gender Chart Months For GIRL* (I know, I know.. I can't help it!) If you do this.. make SURE you look up your chinese lunar year first, not your actual age. That has been known to cause confusion!**"

do you have a link to find this info. I looked at reg. chart and I am due for girl nov,dec. but maybe this changes things lol
tia:)