PDA

View Full Version : September 2WW!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

HopeandDreamG
August 24th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Figured since September is almost here and I need all the luck I can get I'd start the thread. Heres hoping to a record # of bfps in September. Let's get on with it and get into a due date group :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 24th, 2012, 08:43 AM

Double Good Luck :luck: to all you wonderful ladies TTC in September!

mydream
August 24th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Figured since September is almost here and I need all the luck I can get I'd start the thread. Heres hoping to a record # of bfps in September. Let's get on with it and get into a due date group :)

Sending you and everyone who joins in here tons of luck....and prayers for BFP's and sticky beans !!

Mrs_P
August 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Oh no just dawned on me a 2ww without beachy and 3men, am really happy for them but its like christmas without santa, it just doesn't feel right LOL :sad:

The Anchor
August 24th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck this month...I think we broke a record in August, FX that September is even better!

Lilpumpkin06
August 24th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I'm 10dpo and still a BFN. I may be on this thread too. We will see. I LOVE POAS!!!! :poas:

sweetpea
August 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Yay! My time has finally come!!! I'll be posting in this thread - my 2WW for our first attempt cycle will be towards the end of September! ;)

HopeandDreamG
August 24th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck this month...I think we broke a record in August, FX that September is even better!

How many was it? We gotta beat'em ladies!!!

HopeandDreamG
August 24th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Yay! My time has finally come!!! I'll be posting in this thread - my 2WW for our first attempt cycle will be towards the end of September! ;)

WoooooHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Maybe you'll bring me luck!! Yay ;) youve been waiting sooooooo long.. Good job with the weight loss woman. You should b proud!

sweetpea
August 24th, 2012, 07:42 PM
WoooooHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Maybe you'll bring me luck!! Yay ;) youve been waiting sooooooo long.. Good job with the weight loss woman. You should b proud!

Awww, thanks! :o Yes, I've been waiting to start TTC since January! I'm so excited (and nervous!) that my time has finally come!!

HopeandDreamG
August 24th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Wow long time. I started this November 2011. This is my month! It jsut has to be I feel it in my gut...

sweetpea
August 24th, 2012, 07:58 PM
H&D, I didn't realize you've been here that long! What month did you start swaying?

Lassie1982
August 24th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Good luck to all the lovely ladies here - and may this month be all ours :)

WIth any luck i will be jointing you girls here in the next week - assuming we can get some attempts in.

best of luck to all !!!!

Shellbelle
August 24th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Oh no just dawned on me a 2ww without beachy and 3men, am really happy for them but its like christmas without santa, it just doesn't feel right LOL :sad:

I feel the same way, but I'm sure they'll check in. You know 3m will be telling people to poas or else. ;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 24th, 2012, 10:21 PM

I'm not going anywhere Mrs. P. It doesn't feel right being in another thread while you guys are here. But the thread is due in March, April and May. So you HAVE to get your bfp this month so we can all stay together...no pressure!! haha. I'm still stalking and cheering you all on. I wish everyone the best and can't wait to scream...PEE ON A STICK OR ELSE!!! I know my partner in crime, NC Beachy will be joining me. Love you girls...

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 24th, 2012, 10:22 PM
I feel the same way, but I'm sure they'll check in. You know 3m will be telling people to poas or else. ;)

Shell, I didn't read this before I replied to Mrs. P. You know me so well!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I'm 10dpo and still a BFN. I may be on this thread too. We will see. I LOVE POAS!!!! :poas:

DISLIKE!!! But :agree: about poas. I love it too!!!

Callmecrazy
August 24th, 2012, 10:45 PM
I'll be here too. At least until the first week. My August 2ww goes until sept 5th. We are not attempting in sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HopeandDreamG
August 25th, 2012, 07:54 AM
H&D, I didn't realize you've been here that long! What month did you start swaying?

I lost a baby July 2011, followed docs orders and waited. November was my first attempt. In my 2WW I got very ill with my crohns disease. Skipped dec and January to try to get well. February BFN, March chemical pregnancy, April got really ill again and had to skip, May BFN, June BFN. I went to another gastro doc bc I was fed up bc I continued to relapse with my crohns. He told me I was really really ill and needed to stop ttc. Did a million tests, changed my meds and I got the green light for august. I'm finally in remission. But this has been my mission since July 2011.

Mrs_P
August 25th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Oh dear hope what a rough ordeal i had no idea things had been that bad for you. really pleased your picking up, my fingers will be crossed for you this month x

NCBeachyGrl
August 25th, 2012, 09:45 AM

I'm still rooting you ladies on and hoping you can join our due date thread SO bad! Sorry I have been a little MIA! I have been feeling so sick and having a hard time functioning at the moment!!

Let's go September! :noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::n oaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf:

HopeandDreamG
August 25th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Oh dear hope what a rough ordeal i had no idea things had been that bad for you. really pleased your picking up, my fingers will be crossed for you this month x

Thank you very much :HH: Yeah it has been emotionally difficult. The good thing is all of it will sway PINK for me. Its like the perfect example of the TW theory. I have been in POOR maternal condition for a LONG TIME now. If I end up with a baby girl in my arms it will be worth every second!

elle82
August 25th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Aww sorry to hear what you've been through HopeandDream :HH:

I'll also be here this month..yay!!

Good luck girls :cheer: Fingers crossed for lots of bfps :fx:

Mrs_P
August 25th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Good luck hope fingers crossed it has all been worth it for you xxxx

HopeandDreamG
August 25th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Thanks mrs p!

Lilpumpkin06
August 26th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Hey ladies! I'll definitely be here mid September for the 2ww. AF came today. :sad: Good news though, I'm a :poas:.

sweetpea
August 27th, 2012, 12:28 PM
H&D, I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all of that. :( That's wonderful that you finally got the green light to TTC again (I think I read about this in another thread you posted), and I suppose it's a good thing that this will all be swaying pink for you too (better than swaying blue!). I pray you get your BFP this month, with a sticky PINK bean! :)

sweetpea
August 27th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Lilpumpkin - sorry that AF showed today, but it's nice that you'll be part of the September group! :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Hi guys!!!! Hope all is well with everyone.

fish2012
August 28th, 2012, 03:08 PM

Double Good Luck :luck: to all you wonderful ladies TTC in September!

congrats lovely lady worth the wait for a dd so please for you x

fish2012
August 28th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Hey ladies! I'll definitely be here mid September for the 2ww. AF came today. :sad: Good news though, I'm a :poas:.

rubbish ;-( glad to have you for the journey thou xx

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Just stopping by to protest....

:noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::n oaf::noaf::noaf:

sweetpea
August 29th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Haha! Love it, Rosie! ;)

Ribbons
August 29th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Good luck everyone! Hope to see a lot of new BFPs in Sept!! :) I stalk you guys all the time for the good news :)

sweetpea
August 29th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Thanks, Ribbons! Hey, how are you feeling btw? I can't believe you're about halfway through your pregnancy already!! WOW!

HopeandDreamG
August 29th, 2012, 08:51 PM

Hysterical!

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 08:53 PM

:rofl: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearl327
August 30th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Hi All,

Can I join you ?

I am 4DPO today after our suprise attampt. We swayed :bluesperm:

I feel though that I am going to be a big dissappointment to a lot of you ladies as I do not intend on POAS until after AF is due on the 10th, if I get that far :noaf:

And Lots of Luck and All of my pink baby dust to everyone else on the 2WW. And if I am the only blue swayer I will gladly take all of your blue dust.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 30th, 2012, 07:57 AM
You're killing us Pearl...hahahaha!! Good luck to you. My blue dust is yours!!!

HopeandDreamG
August 30th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Hi All,

Can I join you ?

I am 4DPO today after our suprise attampt. We swayed :bluesperm:

I feel
though that I am going to be a big dissappointment to a lot of you ladies as I do not intend on POAS until after AF is due on the 10th, if I get that far :noaf:

And Lots of Luck and All of my pink baby dust to everyone else on the 2WW. And if I am the only blue swayer I will gladly take all of your blue dust.

Take ALL my blue dust!

Shellbelle
August 30th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Pearl, you can definitely have mine! Welcome and good luck this month!

I'm at CD 10 and got a "high" on the fertility monitor today. I should O on Monday but I'm still not sure if we will get an opportunity for an attempt or not. So even though I'm not in the TWW, I'm still in a "wait" and figure I'll just keep y'all company for awhile. ;)

Pearl327
August 30th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I hope you get your attempt in Shell, I had written august off as I was to be away from DH during O at a friends house. But DH supprised me with a visit the day before O and we got 3 attempts in. He didn't have a clue I was O'ing and I hadn't mentioned it to him he just missed me and DD :)

dreamingpink77
August 30th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I hope you get your attempt in Shell, I had written august off as I was to be away from DH during O at a friends house. But DH supprised me with a visit the day before O and we got 3 attempts in. He didn't have a clue I was O'ing and I hadn't mentioned it to him he just missed me and DD :)

This is so nice of your DH, so Romantic :) and you also got to make your attempts, wow!

HopeandDreamG
August 30th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Shell- hope u get to attempt. I think you said Dh works away from home.

My attempts are all done. Got 4 in Saturday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night and Monday night! Just waiting now :/

sweetpea
August 30th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Welcome, Pearl! :)

Lassie1982
August 30th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Im officially here :)

Only 1dpo so a way to go...but yet again in the 2ww :)

Best of luck to everyone and wishing for another bumper month for all xo

sweetpea
August 30th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Good luck to you, Lassie!!! :)

Pearl327
August 30th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Good Luck Lassie

Ribbons
August 30th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Thanks, Ribbons! Hey, how are you feeling btw? I can't believe you're about halfway through your pregnancy already!! WOW!

Doing great! U/S in less than two weeks, baby is big and moving a LOT... other than being perpetually tired, I'm feeling good :) FX this is your month, sweetpea! You've waited so long for this already :)

fish2012
August 30th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Shell- hope u get to attempt. I think you said Dh works away from home.

My attempts are all done. Got 4 in Saturday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night and Monday night! Just waiting now :/

ha ha read that as 4 in on sat nite...was v impressed ;-S

HopeandDreamG
August 31st, 2012, 08:12 AM

Ha! Hysterical. He's good not that good ;)

HopeandDreamG
August 31st, 2012, 08:18 AM
4dpo boring. I am a poas addicts dream. I test every morning to watch the hcG that's in my system from a trigger fade out! This way when I get a line I know it's a true positive not the meds. I just NEED to see a real positive this cycle. Every am when i know the meds are out of my system I feel anxious poas. My heart will sink if I see a stark white tests :(

Lassie1982
August 31st, 2012, 08:23 AM
4dpo boring. I am a poas addicts dream. I test every morning to watch the hcG that's in my system from a trigger fade out! This way when I get a line I know it's a true positive not the meds. I just NEED to see a real positive this cycle. Every am when i know the meds are out of my system I feel anxious poas. My heart will sink if I see a stark white tests :(

For what its worth I'm really hoping for you!!!!!!!

And all you other lovely ladies of course....

Hope - so how does it work with the trigger and testing and the fading out you mentioned?
Do you get positives currently, that get lighter and becoming negative, and that if they THEN become positive, its a sticky bean?
Or does it just need to get lighter and then darker?
That sounds like it would make it so much more confusing you poor thing

Jadis
August 31st, 2012, 09:27 AM
Hi Ladies! My attempt is coming up around labour day, I'll be in the 2ww in less than a week....eeeeek! I'd really like this cycle to be it for me, though my sway is much weaker than last cycles. I'm hoping that skipping breakkie, using rephresh and taking cranberry will be enough. Good luck to all of you!

fish2012
August 31st, 2012, 02:29 PM
any one ever o'd 7 dys early? I'm cd 7 today and 'feel' like i might be o'ing.......... ttc plays with your mind the boys were much easier to conceive ;-S

but wouldn't be so soon???

sweetpea
August 31st, 2012, 02:56 PM
Doing great! U/S in less than two weeks, baby is big and moving a LOT... other than being perpetually tired, I'm feeling good :) FX this is your month, sweetpea! You've waited so long for this already :)
Sounds like you're doing great, Ribbons! :agree: I can't wait to hear what you're having! I think you said your big u/s is on the 12th? Am I remembering correctly? Either way, it's coming up SOON! Are you nervous? Excited? I'm so excited for you!!! :)

And thanks for the well wishes! I'm excited for our first attempt this month (and very nervous too!). We're doing a really strict sway this cycle, so I won't be super disappointed if we don't get pg this round. In fact, with all we're doing, I'm not really counting on get pg the first cycle. But we'll loosen up in October and November and hopefully will get a BFP by then! Either way, it would be great to be pg before the holidays (and all the eating that comes with it!) ;)

sweetpea
August 31st, 2012, 02:58 PM
I totally read that the same way and was like, "WOW! Her DH is a rockstar!!" LOL!

:rofl:

HopeandDreamG
August 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM
For what its worth I'm really hoping for you!!!!!!!

And all you other lovely ladies of course....

Hope - so how does it work with the trigger and testing and the fading out you mentioned?
Do you get positives currently, that get lighter and becoming negative, and that if they THEN become positive, its a sticky bean?
Or does it just need to get lighter and then darker?
That sounds like it would make it so much more confusing you poor thing

Its worth a lot actually!! So in March when I ended up with a chemical 7 days after the injection the HPT I took that morning was darker then the day before. I knew I was pregnant. So it never faded out just got darker. It could go either way though. It may fade out and then if you test and get a positive its a positive for real. If it gets darker thats pretty much a positive too.

so in a few days maybe even 2 I may have a little clue. If I don't it could still turn positive later but I will think I'm out!

bythestream
September 1st, 2012, 02:55 AM
Hi ladies Im joining you in the September 2ww. Im actually expecting AF tomorrow, I thought this month was out after a BFN on 12dpo and a temp dip but my temp was up again this morning. Im hoping the dip was just due to poor sleep, and the BFN was because I used forelife test (supposed to be dodgy).

Im not testing until AF is overdue now.

Hoping we all get positive this month, ill be here even if this one is negative because my cycle is usually 26 days

dreamingpink77
September 1st, 2012, 03:14 AM
Hope you still get your BFP bythe******...I just got my BFN this morning :(

bythestream
September 1st, 2012, 06:35 AM
How many days are you dreamingpink? Its not over until AF shows.

dreamingpink77
September 1st, 2012, 07:58 AM
Hope you still get your BFP bythe******...I just got my BFN this morning :(

I'm 10dpo and the HPT is supposed to give correct result as from 10dpo, so I think I'm out and actually I don't want to keep on hoping. I'm just anxious to get AF now so I can start all over again.

Shellbelle
September 1st, 2012, 09:22 AM
FX for you ladies! 10dpo is still early, so you may not be out yet.

I got a temp dip this morning and a peak on the fertility monitor (a day earlier than expected) so I really may be out because dh is not here. We dtd on Monday night, so if I ovulated today we'd be at o -5 for any "attempt." I know that technically there's still a chance, but it's a long shot.

Pearl327
September 1st, 2012, 03:27 PM
any one ever o'd 7 dys early? I'm cd 7 today and 'feel' like i might be o'ing.......... ttc plays with your mind the boys were much easier to conceive ;-S

but wouldn't be so soon???

Hi Fish,

When I concieved DD my cycle was 21 days and I would regularly O on days between days 6-9 so it is very possible

Callmecrazy
September 1st, 2012, 04:17 PM
I guess I'm here now. no BFP yet, AF due thursday. I posted this in August 2WW.

"I'm 9pdo and constantly looking at my extremely faint line from DS2. Trying to remind myself that it's too early for a BFP.
I'm incredibly tired, though I have been getting much better sleep. I've been juicing since tuesday, which raises my energy level, so I'm confused about today's fatigue. Hoping it's a sign. I will use an FRER tomorrow AM. Fingers crossed."

Lassie1982
September 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM
I guess I'm here now. no BFP yet, AF due thursday. I posted this in August 2WW.

"I'm 9pdo and constantly looking at my extremely faint line from DS2. Trying to remind myself that it's too early for a BFP.
I'm incredibly tired, though I have been getting much better sleep. I've been juicing since tuesday, which raises my energy level, so I'm confused about today's fatigue. Hoping it's a sign. I will use an FRER tomorrow AM. Fingers crossed."

WOW! Check out that chart!!! Love it! Looks really promising :)

Lassie1982
September 1st, 2012, 05:09 PM

I got a temp dip this morning and a peak on the fertility monitor (a day earlier than expected) so I really may be out because dh is not here. We dtd on Monday night, so if I ovulated today we'd be at o -5 for any "attempt." I know that technically there's still a chance, but it's a long shot.

Hey chin up! Little swimmers can live for up to 7 days!!

mamabear
September 1st, 2012, 05:42 PM
Hi everyone, 7DPO here today after first Clomid attempt. And no of course I haven't started obsessing over HPT, no way! (uhhhhh that bit's a lie lol).

Callmecrazy
September 1st, 2012, 06:43 PM
WOW! Check out that chart!!! Love it! Looks really promising :)

Thanks so much Lassie! I'm really hoping. I've been planning getting pregnant august 2012, since 2010. It would be perfect if I did.

bythestream
September 2nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
So im 14dpo today, still no AF! Temp 98.34 this morning :bigsmile:

mamabear
September 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
When are you planning to test?????

Butterfly Spirit
September 2nd, 2012, 06:23 AM
So im 14dpo today, still no AF! Temp 98.34 this morning :bigsmile:

Ooooh that sounds EXCITING!!! ;)

bythestream
September 2nd, 2012, 07:51 AM
Just did a test, its faint but definitely positive

Lassie1982
September 2nd, 2012, 07:53 AM
HUGE congrats bythe******!!! Fantastic news :) xo

bythestream
September 2nd, 2012, 07:56 AM

bythestream
September 2nd, 2012, 07:57 AM
Sorry on my phone, not sure why it uploaded 3 times. Retard

Butterfly Spirit
September 2nd, 2012, 07:59 AM
Just did a test, its faint but definitely positive

:running:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Bythe******!!! Your BFP, YAY
NICE LINE!!!!!

mamabear
September 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM
That's not faint, great line, congratulations!!!

Callmecrazy
September 2nd, 2012, 08:51 AM
Congrats!!!!
You've given me hope :) I tested this AM and no line. 10dpo, but your line is light and probably would not have shown up 4 days sooner. So hopefully mine will in a few days as well.

dreamingpink77
September 2nd, 2012, 10:00 AM
Congratulations bythe******! That's definately a Positive! I'm so very happy for you! :cheerteam:

dreamingpink77
September 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
Congrats!!!!
You've given me hope :) I tested this AM and no line. 10dpo, but your line is light and probably would not have shown up 4 days sooner. So hopefully mine will in a few days as well.

Callmecrazy, I saw your temps, I think they look great :) Good luck sweetie, keep us posted :)

Callmecrazy
September 2nd, 2012, 01:50 PM
Thank you dreaming! I am really praying hard. I will have to wait almost a yr to try again if I didn't make it this cycle.

mummypink
September 2nd, 2012, 02:47 PM
Best of luck ladies, I hope you all get your BFP this month! :luck::luck::fingers:

:noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::n oaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noaf::noa f::noaf::noaf::noaf:

hotdogz&boyz
September 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Wow! Already a positive in here :) Yay for you! Congrats. And it looks like ^^that chart is pretty amazing as well!

Hi ladies...I will hang around on this thread for a while. I am in the 2WW. I think I am 3dpo. But I got some weird OPKs, so it's possible I am less than that. I don't feel like I have a good chance this month, no particular reason. But I'll try to wait until 10dpo to test. Last cycle I caught a super-faint early positive which ended up in a chemical pregnancy. So I am trying to hold out a little longer this cycle. I guess you could call that a half-reformed pee-addict (since if I were actually reformed, I would wait til my period was late!)

Shellbelle
September 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Congrats, bythe******!

Lassie1982
September 2nd, 2012, 05:18 PM
I'm thinking I might need to step out of the 2ww. My chart is a confusing mess I'm inclined to think perhaps I havnt ovulated at all? My cervix is high, soft and closed.

bythestream
September 2nd, 2012, 05:28 PM
Callmecrazy I got a BFN at 12dpo so you're definitely still in

sweetpea
September 2nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
That's a great line, bythe******! :agree: Definitely not faint at all - not even a "squinter!" CONGRATS!!! :)

sweetpea
September 2nd, 2012, 10:45 PM
Okay, ladies! AF arrived today (one day early) so today is CD1 of our first attempt month! Can't wait to be in the 2WW with you all later this month! FX we blow up this thread with BFP's! ;)

BeadinMom
September 2nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Made our first attempt for this month tonight!! :)
And the reason I have been MIA is freaking ISAAC. We have spent the last week running from him. UGH. Thankfully, everything is okay for me & my family. Unfortunately, I'm sure you guys saw on the news, a lot of people weren't so lucky. Please pray for them.

I am SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!! :) I missed you guys!!! XX

Shellbelle
September 2nd, 2012, 11:46 PM
So glad you're back! Isaac better sway pink!

I think I ovulated yesterday but we'll have to wait it out and see by the temps. DH was gone so there was no attempt after all, unless those spermies from last Monday night were still alive and waiting.

BeadinMom
September 3rd, 2012, 12:20 AM
Hmm...you never know!!! ;)
Crossing my fingers for you!! ♥

We made an attempt tonight. But I had 3 digital opks left from last month, so I used one tonight (every other month, I test positive at 6pm on CD 12...tonight I tested at 10pm, NEGATIVE) I hope all the craziness from the hurricane didn't delay my ovulation. Guess I'll be using my other 2 tests tomorrow. I don't even know if we can buy them in stores right now. :/ I hate freaking hurricanes!!

Shell, when does DH get back home??

Butterfly Spirit
September 3rd, 2012, 12:29 AM
Hi ladies!!!

Made our first attempt for this month tonight!! :)
And the reason I have been MIA is freaking ISAAC. We have spent the last week running from him. UGH. Thankfully, everything is okay for me & my family. Unfortunately, I'm sure you guys saw on the news, a lot of people weren't so lucky. Please pray for them.

I am SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!! :) I missed you guys!!! XX

Welcome Back Beadin!!!!!
SO Glad you and your family are safe!!! :HH:

BeadinMom
September 3rd, 2012, 12:32 AM
Aww thank you so much, Butterfly!! ♥ I was afraid everyone would have forgotten who I was... lol

Butterfly Spirit
September 3rd, 2012, 12:35 AM
Aww thank you so much, Butterfly!! ♥ I was afraid everyone would have forgotten who I was... lol

No, that won't ever happen! :p

mummypink
September 3rd, 2012, 04:18 AM
So glad you are ok Beadin, how frightening! xx

Lassie1982
September 3rd, 2012, 05:07 AM
ahhh good to see you again beadin! glad to hear you are safe and sound :)

fish2012
September 3rd, 2012, 05:22 AM

shllbelle - i'll be camping with my girl guides the day i o...bad timing ;-S so going for lots of attempts before o this month too - surley if you catch it'd have to be a girl (i don't beleive in timing really but every cloud...)

HopeandDreamG
September 3rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
Bythe******- congrats that's a beautiful line!!!

Beadinmom- how scary. So glad your safe and doing ok. Are you back in your own home??

Sweatpea- yay! So exciting your first attempt is finally here!

I'm just waiting. I'm 7dpo today. I'm afraid to test I don't know when I will start. I just can't believe I'm in this position for so long. Ok sobbing over.

Callmecrazy
September 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
Temp dropped this AM :( waiting for AF on Thursday.

Shellbelle
September 3rd, 2012, 10:16 AM
Ugh, callmecrazy. :( I'm sorry to hear that!

So no temp rise for me. I think that my body has even faked out the fertility monitor.

Beadin, dh won't be home for another few weeks. If I had o'd when I thought I did (or even today!) his week off would have been close enough to my next ovulation that we could have gotten attempts in about 2 days before ovulation. Now, we may miss our window next month, too. :(

Callmecrazy
September 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
If AF comes this week I may be able to get in another attempt this yr. I'm going to be in CA for a couple weeks next July, so I can't have a due date that month. But if I O early enough in sept I would be due in June. I will see what happens.

mamabear
September 3rd, 2012, 02:01 PM
Don't lose all hope yet, last time I was ttc my temp dropped at 10dpo. I took a test anyway just to get my BFN, have a cry and move on. Only, there was 2 lines. And 4 weeks later scan revealed twins who are now almost 2.

fish2012
September 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
hey hun not that dappy yet ;-0

BeadinMom
September 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
LOL Fish! :) Glad you remember!! ♥

Shell, that sucks... :( I'm crossing my fingers everything works out!!!

I got another negative OPK today. This is CD 13. Since June (when I started testing) I have always gotten a positive OPK on CD13. I have one test left, I'm going to use it tonight. :( I hope it's just the stress of the hurricane and evacuating that pushed my ovulation off and that I get a positive soon...oh and I also hope that I can buy opks in the store now. LOL. I'm sure everybody is going to look at us like we're crazy. They're restocking fridges and we're buying ovulation predictor kits. LOL.

HopeandDreamG
September 3rd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Callmecrazy- that temp is still way above your cover line. Your still in the game ;)

BeadinMom
September 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM
Ohhhh....Callmecrazy!! Bet this is your month!! :) Crossing fingers for you!!

Hope&Dream, how's everything going???

Lassie1982
September 3rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
Finally I have a high temp!! And I'm back on the bloody poas bandwagon again. I've been off it the last 2 months, but this month I'm super keen again.
I have about 35 cheapest to use up that are 10mui. Did one today and I swear if you tilt it under direct light you can see something, but only at a certain angle. I know it's more then likely just an evap line but it made me smile!

Callmecrazy I wouldn't count you out yet, your temp is still nice and high!

Callmecrazy
September 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM
Yay Lassie!! Fingers crossed

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 3rd, 2012, 08:15 PM

I was asking where you were in the Aug 2ww. I missed you and glad you're ok. I feel horrible for others that weren't as lucky. Glad to have you back!!!

BeadinMom
September 3rd, 2012, 08:25 PM
Aww...thanks 3Men&ALady!!! ♥ I missed you guys!! ♥
Yeah...it's heartbreaking to see what those poor people are going through. We were so blessed.

How are you feeling???

Callmecrazy
September 4th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I'm thinking rephresh killed my attempt. I'm going to cut it out next time

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 4th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Aww...thanks 3Men&ALady!!! ♥ I missed you guys!! ♥
Yeah...it's heartbreaking to see what those poor people are going through. We were so blessed.

How are you feeling???

I'm not as sick as I've been in the past. It is a bit concerning, but at the same time a blessing. Running around with 4 others doesn't leave much time to keep my head in the toilet. I find myself very hungry at times and if I don't eat I feel sick. And sometimes I eat and still feel sick...lol. I have another u/s on Thursday and hopefully we will see a hb. Thank you for asking. What cd are you? And when can I start screaming at you to pee on something???? hahahaha

Shellbelle
September 4th, 2012, 09:32 AM
3m, I can't wait to hear about your u/s!

The monitor gave me a "low" this morning, but I still don't have a good temp shift. I swear, my cycle is more normal on the months where I only temp. Lol.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM
The monitor gives you two egg days, followed by a high and then lows until your af shows up. I never test after I get the egg. You don't have to. It waists a lot of sticks.

Shellbelle
September 4th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I figured it stopped reading after you got a Peak, based on what I read. But with no temp shift I think it was wrong.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 4th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I don't know anything about temping, but I've never had the monitor give me a reading that wasn't correct. Did you use opk's to back it up?

BeadinMom
September 4th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Aww....can't wait to see pics of your little peanut!!! :)

I'm not exactly sure what day I'm on!! It's either O day or CD14. :( I had a positive digital opk last night at 9p (it was negative at 3:30p), and then today at noon, it was negative again! :( We DTD last night and the night before, so I'm hoping if it's a short LH surge that I still caught it. I REALLY hope I didn't miss it or that my body isn't gearing up and then not O'ing. I sooooo want to be pregnant this month.

Will keep ya posted when I peeeeeeee!!!! lol ;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 4th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Did you guys have bad ms?

mamabear
September 4th, 2012, 04:19 PM
10dpo, small amount of spotting and a BFN so looks like I'm out 'til next month.

Callmecrazy
September 4th, 2012, 04:28 PM
AF is here. SO I'm charting, wondering if I can possibly get DH home when I think I will O again.

BeadinMom
September 4th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Sorry, CallmeCrazy...
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out this month, too. Not sure how much longer I can do this.
I think I may have had a fake O or geared up to O and it just didn't happen. I'm sure it was stress related, but I feel so sick and discouraged right now.

I'll meet you in the Oct. 2WW..

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 4th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry, CallmeCrazy...
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out this month, too. Not sure how much longer I can do this.
I think I may have had a fake O or geared up to O and it just didn't happen. I'm sure it was stress related, but I feel so sick and discouraged right now.

I'll meet you in the Oct. 2WW..

Dislike!!! I'm really sorry Beadin. I hope your body o'd and that stupid hurricane blows a bfp your way this month.

BeadinMom
September 4th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks my girl..
Just a rough time all around right now.

pedsrn
September 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Glad all is well beadin!! Fx for you this month! Congrats bythe******! I am hoping this is my month too!! I'm tired of stressing over moon phases and Chinese gender charts lol, I am just going with the flow!! I didn't even do opks! Trying to do the natural thing and see if that helps! :fx::pinksperm:

Lassie1982
September 5th, 2012, 02:44 AM
so sorry your feeling down beadin, sending you tons of hugs from the other end of the globe!

this WILL happen for you, and hey, the longer it takes, the more likely it is to sway pink :)

your ov could just be delayed due to the stress, but thats not to say you won't be o-ing or that your are out!

fingers crossed for you, i'm really really hoping for you :)

Pearl327
September 5th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Did you guys have bad ms?

I had zero morning sickness. I would feel a bit dizzy and nauseous if my blood sugars got low. I is a bit disconcerting as you feel like you should have ms and I was worried until I started feeling movement. But all was well and I had a perfectly healthy baby girl. So try to enjoy it.

Pearl327
September 5th, 2012, 04:01 AM
10dpo, small amount of spotting and a BFN so looks like I'm out 'til next month.

Mama bear at 10DPO this could be your implantation spotting. and if so you wouldn't get a BFP until a few days later. you are not out until you are out.

I have had a lot of lower back pain the on mon & tuesday. And no other symptoms what so ever. not even sore boobs which I normally have now on the run up to AF anyway. And now I feel like that early test is calling to me. I am 10 dpo today and due to fly out on hols on Friday, which will be 12DPO. Will I go for it :nails: .
I am thinking that it could be a great start to the hols if BFP and if it is a BFN then well I am going on hols so life is still pretty good

Butterfly Spirit
September 5th, 2012, 04:09 AM
I'm not as sick as I've been in the past. It is a bit concerning, but at the same time a blessing. Running around with 4 others doesn't leave much time to keep my head in the toilet. I find myself very hungry at times and if I don't eat I feel sick. And sometimes I eat and still feel sick...lol. I have another u/s on Thursday and hopefully we will see a hb. Thank you for asking. What cd are you? And when can I start screaming at you to pee on something???? hahahaha

That is totally how mine began..a pit in my stomach that got better with eating then it transformed into not being able to eat much and throwing it all up once I did. Or waking up so nauseous I couldn't move until I put something in my stomach..and it not digesting and I'd just throw it up later. and DH had to bring me food when I woke up. and soon after that it was 24/7 nausea to some degree. However...my throwing up has slowed significantly! *knocks on wood*

fish2012
September 5th, 2012, 04:13 AM
LOL Fish! :) Glad you remember!! ♥

Shell, that sucks... :( I'm crossing my fingers everything works out!!!

I got another negative OPK today. This is CD 13. Since June (when I started testing) I have always gotten a positive OPK on CD13. I have one test left, I'm going to use it tonight. :( I hope it's just the stress of the hurricane and evacuating that pushed my ovulation off and that I get a positive soon...oh and I also hope that I can buy opks in the store now. LOL. I'm sure everybody is going to look at us like we're crazy. They're restocking fridges and we're buying ovulation predictor kits. LOL.

i o'd two days late first time ever last month....odd but irregular cycles sway pink so try not to stress ;-)

Jadis
September 5th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Hi ladies! Hope it's ok that I join you again this month, I'm now in the 2ww again. Congrats to bythe******!! My DH and I have added a bunch of attempts this cycle and I've loosened up on the diet-I was wasting away! I needed to lighten up and be a bit less obsessive about the whole thing, hope that sways pink :) FX for those of you still waiting to test!

Callmecrazy
September 5th, 2012, 07:45 AM
so sorry your feeling down beadin, sending you tons of hugs from the other end of the globe!

this WILL happen for you, and hey, the longer it takes, the more likely it is to sway pink :)

your ov could just be delayed due to the stress, but thats not to say you won't be o-ing or that your are out!

fingers crossed for you, i'm really really hoping for you :)

Perfectly said :) ITA 100%

Callmecrazy
September 5th, 2012, 07:51 AM
I'm beginning to think nature has it all wrong, and we need to be heavier to have girls for all the starving we suffer through morning sickness LOL
On the plus side, I have lost 6 lbs! which is really good for me. Hopefully more will come off by the end of AF. So not being successful in July or August may have been the best for me, since now I'm actually getting somewhere with my sway.

HopeandDreamG
September 5th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Hope&Dream, how's everything going???

Hi I am 9dpo today. And honestly I feel nervous to test. Like literally I will have my heart racing when I POAS. I SERIOUSLY cannot take this anymore. Seriously I have been through enough. I really think you will hear me scream if its a BFN. I have a blood test on Saturday for Hcg but I wont know results till Monday. I will have to test by then so I just know either way. Just havent decided when. Sorry if I sound dramatic. Im just over it.

Callmecrazy
September 5th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Hi I am 9dpo today. And honestly I feel nervous to test. Like literally I will have my heart racing when I POAS. I SERIOUSLY cannot take this anymore. Seriously I have been through enough. I really think you will hear me scream if its a BFN. I have a blood test on Saturday for Hcg but I wont know results till Monday. I will have to test by then so I just know either way. Just havent decided when. Sorry if I sound dramatic. Im just over it.
FX for you! I'm so excited to find out :fx::noaf:

Jadis
September 5th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Good luck, HopeandDream!

Pearl327
September 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Good luck Hope and Dream.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Thank you Pearl.

Shellbelle
September 5th, 2012, 12:48 PM

Oh, sweetie, you don't sound dramatic. I am praying this is your month!

Shellbelle
September 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Hi ladies! Hope it's ok that I join you again this month, I'm now in the 2ww again. Congrats to bythe******!! My DH and I have added a bunch of attempts this cycle and I've loosened up on the diet-I was wasting away! I needed to lighten up and be a bit less obsessive about the whole thing, hope that sways pink :) FX for those of you still waiting to test!

Less obsessive should sway pink. :) GL to you!

Shellbelle
September 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
So I went into FF and took out the 2nd peak day and the last high day, after reading that the monitor would have given those to me no matter what after the first peak, and now suddenly I'm 4 dpo. LOL. So I guess I'm in the 2ww, but even FF calls my pregnancy chances "low," since it had been 5 days since our last BD. At our ages (late 30s, early 40s) its probably right. I'm disappointed that we didn't have a real attempt this month, but thankful that it gives me an extra month on the diet and that if I did, indeed, o when FF and the monitor say I did, then we should have a REAL attempt in a couple of weeks when DH is home.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 5th, 2012, 01:03 PM
So I went into FF and took out the 2nd peak day and the last high day, after reading that the monitor would have given those to me no matter what after the first peak, and now suddenly I'm 4 dpo. LOL. So I guess I'm in the 2ww, but even FF calls my pregnancy chances "low," since it had been 5 days since our last BD. At our ages (late 30s, early 40s) its probably right. I'm disappointed that we didn't have a real attempt this month, but thankful that it gives me an extra month on the diet and that if I did, indeed, o when FF and the monitor say I did, then we should have a REAL attempt in a couple of weeks when DH is home.

My good friend is 37 years old and her dh is 41. They dtd 5 or 6 days before she was due to ovulate. They weren't trying, they were avoiding. She got pregnant and is having a girl in Feb 2013. It can happen Shell. It does all the time. Good luck and happy 2ww to you.

Lassie1982
September 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM
My good friend is 37 years old and her dh is 41. They dtd 5 or 6 days before she was due to ovulate. They weren't trying, they were avoiding. She got pregnant and is having a girl in Feb 2013. It can happen Shell. It does all the time. Good luck and happy 2ww to you.

Ive heard this story so many times! Swimmers can easily live for up to 7 days! The reason natural family planning (avoiding) only has an effectiveness of 70-80% is for that very reason...

you're still in with a shot! :)

:fx:

Chessika
September 5th, 2012, 03:37 PM
So, it is time to join you girls! Waiting for the result for our fourth cycle (only 1 dpo). Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

BeadinMom
September 5th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Lassie, thank you so much for the sweet words!!! ♥

Hope&Dream, I know exactly what you mean. Especially when I was using the progesterone cream and then the vitex, I just KNEW I was pregnant...it really was heartbreaking to see that white test, BUT...I do believe this is your month. At least I am praying that it is! ♥

Shell, I agree with the other ladies...you're not out!! It only takes ONE :) ♥ Crossing fingers and toes for you!!! ♥

Well...I'm still holding out hope I can catch my crazy ovulation this month. I went to the dollar store and bought cheap opks to use along side my digitals. (I hated wasting the digitals! So expensive) I bought a TON of them. In fact, it was so many and I was so embarrassed, that I didn't even take my sunglasses off while I was in the store. LOL

Good luck ladies!! I hope this month is as successful as last month was!! Xx

HopeandDreamG
September 5th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Awww ladies I swear your words really help. Tomorrow is 10dpo I kids want to test and thinking about it makes me want to hurl. I have been eating out of control for a week. Perhaps I need to know if it's a bfn it will make me stop eating like there no tomorrow.

Mrs_P
September 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Hi hope, glad your hanging in there - the hunger could be a good sign.

I'm getting really fed up with the diet now - really missing all the nice things to eat, have been a bit naughty and had half an ice cream once to twice (still in cal limits though just more than normally have) and snuck the odd nibble off my sons choc bar when he wasn't looking. Blimey look what were driven to!!!

I'm waiting to join the two week wait. I got a plus opk digi yesterday morning and we dtd last night (wondering whether to try again tonight or tomorrow morning as well just to up our chances although AS did say just one attempt for first couple of months so really unsure - don't know how long i can be so strict on the diet though plus all the vits and tests etc are costing me a fortune!).

Good luck to all those testing soon. Beadin did you figure out whether your o was real or fake?

spinningmadly
September 6th, 2012, 11:17 AM
yay! I am new to the 2 WW. I am just thrilled that I o'ed. TTC pink and I had a loss (girl) in may at 20 weeks. still swaying this time just much more relaxed about it
it had just been rough since the loss. we were ttc and then after 2 months realized I had retained placenta, well then a D&E and i finally had a period and ovulated monday! I was nervous I wouldn't bc I am still nursing DS2, so I was relieved.
I am only 3 dpo...so we will see...

Praying4Pink
September 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Hi ladies! Just dropping in so say hi and that I miss you all lots. Finally finished moving into the new house. Now we are unpacking and doing all the fun stuff, lol. Moving was super hectic and we had one BD attempt that was most likely too late. I didn't even have time to use OPK's or anything so I doubt anything good will come out of this month. I have just been planning for next month's attempt.

Congrats to all of the new BFP's!

Mrs_P
September 6th, 2012, 03:33 PM
just out of nterest girls how many attemps have you each month

Shellbelle
September 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM
We've gotten only one or two in the past few cycles. I'm still pray that dh will have his week off during ovulation later this month (cycle 6 for us) so that maybe we can up our chances. We've been dtd on o day or o -1, depending on when we can actually see each other. This cycle (5) it was o -5 (unintentionally).

Shellbelle
September 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Or maybe this is cycle 6 and the late september cycle will be 7? I've lost count.

Lassie1982
September 7th, 2012, 05:18 AM
I've been POAS-ing twice a daily onto 10mui tests - all stark white :(
Tomorrow's temp will either cheer me up or make me certain i am out, my temperature ALWAYS with out fail start dropping on 9dpo...

whats the BFP tally so far this month?

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Oh lassie I hate that. I've been avoiding testing. 11dpo today. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday morning I will?

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 08:15 AM
MrsP- we had 4 attempts this month. And usually 4 or more each attempt

Butterfly Spirit
September 7th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Oh lassie I hate that. I've been avoiding testing. 11dpo today. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday morning I will?

Some of us are wishing you'd test today! :p

Lassie1982
September 7th, 2012, 08:19 AM
See hope, I had stopped POASing the last 2 months. Too upsetting
But then this month I found a renewed optimism because the tests came back all good, and because we did our attempts differently after finding out my uterus was retroverted, and that new optimism had me back on the poas bandwagon.
It's not fun, all the negatives, not after trying so long :(
Anyway, thats my ttc bubble burst at the moment, wont be testing anymore, will watch temps and if still high will test on AF due date.

Lassie1982
September 7th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Hope - as you said, give it another day or two so that you are 12dpo+
:fx:

Excited for you!

spinningmadly
September 7th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I am also addicted with testing but I remember with DS2 I was charting and that was the cycle I was going to take a break for a while and I didn't test. Well. 18 days dpo my temp was still high and i finally tested!
i am only 4 dpo and so anxious this time waiting til i can test. How early do you all start testing?

hotdogz&boyz
September 7th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I SUCK at the waiting to test game. I have no idea how I am going to wait to find out the gender if I can't even hold out a few days to test! Today I am 8DPO and, naturally, tested :( Lol. I know it's stupid to get upset about a negative at this stage...since the potential baby might not even have implanted. But I get worked up over it.

Most women who test early (aka:obsessively) wait until 8DPO. The chances of the baby implanting and making enough HCG to trip a test is very low before 8DPO. And even that is pushing it. I hear ICs are better for testing early because they have such a low threshold for HCG. I never go with them though because I had a nasty batch that involved indents and very convincing Evaps. That was the end for me...if I can't handle negatives, I certainly can't handle fake positives. I always use FRER and just buy when I have coupons, they are on sale, or offer free tests in a box. It's more expensive, but worth it for my peace of mind.

Anyway. I had to come tell you ladies about my pee obsession. Since I am totally mum to real life people, even DH. It is driving me crazy that I can't just "know" now! Or a week ago...these scientists need to get on the ball and eliminate the TWW all together!

The Anchor
September 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I SEE IT...CONGRATS BTS!

hotdogz&boyz
September 7th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Do we just have one BFP so far? Hopefully there will be a BIG boom of them soon. It seems there are a lot of ladies between 6-12DPO...so maybe a rash of them is right around the corner?

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Do we just have one BFP so far? Hopefully there will be a BIG boom of them soon. It seems there are a lot of ladies between 6-12DPO...so maybe a rash of them is right around the corner?

Let's hope so! FX for all of us this month!

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Well, FF changed my o date. UGH. Now it says I'm only 3 dpo instead of 6, which would not only mean we are totally out this month, but also that I don't know when to expect AF this month. So I guess in about 5 days we'll see who was right -- CBFM or FF. ;)

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Lassie- you stopped testing I guess? All my test came back awesome too. Maybe this will be it! What did u have to change bc of the uterus position? I'm guessing dtd position!!??

I think I'll test tomorrow 12dpo. I have a blood test too but won't know results till Monday.

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM
What bfp did we get? I missed it.

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I swear I feel fluttering in my pelvic area. If I'm not pregnant I am never interpreting a 2WW symptom ever again.

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Fx for you h&d!

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM
So suddenly I'm having lots of creamy cm and it felt like Af was starting. When I went to the bathroom and checked (there's no way Af is this early) I have brown spotting, and quite a bit of it, which is unusual.

Maybe I ovulated when ff says I did and it's lots of leftover o spotting (but way way more than I've ever gotten before). I'm not sure I can let myself even imagine that it could be ib (but if cbfm was right and I'm 6 dpo, it would be the right time for it).

Have I mentioned today that I hate ttc? Lol.

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 04:46 PM
And now the cramping has started. What the heck??? Is my cycle really that screwed up?

Mrs_P
September 7th, 2012, 05:14 PM
aw no shell - i hate the waiting game it really sucks

hope its your month though and its your bfp x

Callmecrazy
September 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Shellebelle- that is what it's like for me when I get a bfp

BeadinMom
September 7th, 2012, 06:01 PM
So I am still obsessively doing opks...waiting...waiting...waiting...
FOR ANY SIGN OF OVULATION.

I feel so frustrated. :(

Who is the BFP? I hope we start seeing LOTS of them!! :)

bythestream
September 7th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I got my BFP on the 5th at 14dpo, it was a blank negative at 12dpo. Im sure you girls won't be far behind.

BeadinMom
September 7th, 2012, 06:45 PM
WOOHOO Bythe******!! :) Congratulations!!!

Shell, I hope that's a good sign!!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
September 7th, 2012, 06:49 PM
So suddenly I'm having lots of creamy cm and it felt like Af was starting. When I went to the bathroom and checked (there's no way Af is this early) I have brown spotting, and quite a bit of it, which is unusual.

Maybe I ovulated when ff says I did and it's lots of leftover o spotting (but way way more than I've ever gotten before). I'm not sure I can let myself even imagine that it could be ib (but if cbfm was right and I'm 6 dpo, it would be the right time for it).

:omg: that sounds like it could be implantation bleeding!!! How many dpo are you?

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 07:42 PM
According to cbfm and cm, 6dpo. But ff changed it to 3dpo today based on temps. I don't know... I'm totally lazy swaying this month, and my chances were slim anyway because our "attempt" was so early.

It can't be from bd or anything, because dh is still out of town so no ones been near "the zone" lol. Maybe my hormones are just messed up. I've never added vitex or sp so it's not a supp issue.

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Beadin, that stinks. Stupid Isaac!!!

BeadinMom
September 7th, 2012, 08:06 PM
My sentiments exactly!!!
It's not even a week late, but I'm so nervous that my ovulation won't ever come!!! :(

spinningmadly
September 7th, 2012, 09:13 PM

With one of my kids I used ff and it interpreted an implantation rise as my ovulation..so I was about 10 days off...from the actual ovulation date. we thought he was born really early but he was not at all lol.

On another note, CBFM didn't pick up my very obvious peak this month lol. So who knows which one is ever right!!

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 09:34 PM
My sentiments exactly!!!
It's not even a week late, but I'm so nervous that my ovulation won't ever come!!! :(

It may be less than a week, but still, when it's later than your "normal," every day seems like an eternity. :( FX for you that you'll get your positive OPK tomorrow. And hopefully this delay will sway pink!

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 09:39 PM
With one of my kids I used ff and it interpreted an implantation rise as my ovulation..so I was about 10 days off...from the actual ovulation date. we thought he was born really early but he was not at all lol.

On another note, CBFM didn't pick up my very obvious peak this month lol. So who knows which one is ever right!!

That's crazy! This is my first month using the CBFM, and I have not had good luck with OPKs in the past, so I've always trusted my chart more than anything else. But this month, all signs but temp pointed to O on CD 12 or 13, so even without the FM I would have wondered what was going on. I don't know what to think. I occasionally have some pink spotting on O day, but I've never had this brown gunk until AF is about to start. And I KNOW I didn't have a 3 or 6 day LP, LOL.

It figures that the month I thought I could relax because our chances were so slim would be the month that I have gunky brown spotting almost a week after I think I might have ovulated. :rolleyes:

Lassie1982
September 7th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Lassie- you stopped testing I guess? All my test came back awesome too. Maybe this will be it! What did u have to change bc of the uterus position? I'm guessing dtd position!!??

I think I'll test tomorrow 12dpo. I have a blood test too but won't know results till Monday.

We changed position because of uterus, we were did from behind, and i was laying on my stomach afterward...rather then on my back.

Temp went down today, 9dpo, as per every other failed month.

I just don't get, i just don't understand.
So many ladies (including me at the start) do many of the ttc 'unfriendly' things like the refresh, the douches, zrytec, the J&D, and they fall pregnant as one hit wonders straight away...
Yet I've been at it for 8 cycles now, and for the lat 4 of them have avoided anything that isn't ttc friendly, have taken some extra supplements, and even taken soy isoflavones and just can't bloody well get pregnant... all our tests came back perfect, all normal - so there is nothing that i can 'fix' there..

i just don't get it :tissue:

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 09:51 PM
We changed position because of uterus, we were did from behind, and i was laying on my stomach afterward...rather then on my back.

So many ladies (including me at the start) do many of the ttc 'unfriendly' things like the refresh, the douches, zrytec, the J&D, and they fall pregnant as one hit wonders straight away...
Yet I've been at it for 8 cycles now, and for the lat 4 of them have avoided anything that isn't ttc friendly, have taken some extra supplements, and even taken soy isoflavones and just can't bloody well get pregnant... all our tests came back perfect, all normal - so there is nothing that i can 'fix' there..

I'm so sorry, lassie. :( It's so frustrating, especially when you've been given the all clear that everything is normal and good. You still have a few days, though! Hang in there!

BeadinMom
September 7th, 2012, 09:53 PM
(((( Lassie )))) Thinking of you!!

Thanks Shell!!! ♥

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I'm in tears. Got home from dinner with dh and there was blood in the toilet. 11dpo. Only cd26. Think it's AF not late implantation. I've had it.

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 10:02 PM
HUGS to you, H&D!

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks shell. I'm praying maybe it's IB??? This is 4 days early for AF And I've had these weird fluttering feeling in my lower abdomen for a few days. I will know more in the am I guess.

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 10:19 PM
It would be weird for your LP to be that much shorter than normal after just getting checked out and having such a light sway. Praying it doesn't get any heavier and goes away. :)

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Beadin', you'll be interested in this: Fertility Friend won't even let me buy a pregnancy this month! I didn't have sex during their "fertile window" so I can't even earn points! :)

BeadinMom
September 7th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Aww Hope&Dream, thinking of you and praying it's just IB!! Keep us posted and try to relax some....I know it's easier said than done!! ♥

BeadinMom
September 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM
LOL Shell!!! That SUCKS!!! It's too bad we can save our points from previous months!!! ;) hehe

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Thanks beadin. I'm so upset. I just dont get it. I'm praying it stops.

Shellbelle
September 7th, 2012, 10:45 PM
LOL Shell!!! That SUCKS!!! It's too bad we can save our points from previous months!!! ;) hehe

They really need to offer a rollover plan. ;)

BeadinMom
September 7th, 2012, 10:52 PM
LOLOL Shell!!! You're so right!!!

Aww Hope&Dream, I hope it stops soon and I hope it's just IB. My heart hurts for you right now. ♥

HopeandDreamG
September 7th, 2012, 10:52 PM
They really need to offer a rollover plan. ;)

Hysterical

spinningmadly
September 7th, 2012, 10:56 PM

I'm sorry :(,do you have a short LP?

Callmecrazy
September 7th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Lassie- I'm sorry :( that's really crazy because my lp was 2-3 days short this cycle as well. Not anything like me at all.

Lassie1982
September 8th, 2012, 12:01 AM
No my lp is not short I don't think.
It's usually 13-14 days.
Af isn't here, but every month my temp drops on 9dpo, and it's done the same this month which is why I know I'm out.
Af is due in 4 days.

Thanks girls :)

Butterfly Spirit
September 8th, 2012, 12:02 AM
According to cbfm and cm, 6dpo. But ff changed it to 3dpo today based on temps. I don't know... I'm totally lazy swaying this month, and my chances were slim anyway because our "attempt" was so early.

It can't be from bd or anything, because dh is still out of town so no ones been near "the zone" lol. Maybe my hormones are just messed up. I've never added vitex or sp so it's not a supp issue.

Well 6 dpo sounds perfect for IB! How early was your attempt? Remember those little swimmers can probably live 7 days..

Butterfly Spirit
September 8th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Thanks shell. I'm praying maybe it's IB??? This is 4 days early for AF And I've had these weird fluttering feeling in my lower abdomen for a few days. I will know more in the am I guess.

Yours sounds like it could be IB too. I Hope So!!!!

REALLY hoping so sweetie! I'm sorry you are going through this.

Shellbelle
September 8th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Butterfly, it was 5 days before I think I od. And now ff has moved my o date back to cd12, which means it agrees with my non temp signs again. I guess we'll see.

The thing about h&d's spotting that sounds so promising to me is that Af isn't due for another 4 days. I hope you're able to get some rest, girlie, and that its gone tomorrow. Implantation can happen up to 12dpo, and so can ib. HUGS.

Shellbelle
September 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM
How is everyone doing today? Any testers?

Beadin, did you finally get a +OPK? FX for you!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 8th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Shell, I swear by the cbe fertility monitor. I say you ditch ff and assume you're 7 dpo now I think?? I hope that brown garbage was implantation. I pray those little swimmers kept at it till you o'd and your bfp is a few days away.

Mrs_P
September 8th, 2012, 03:23 PM
shell ignore the temps all sorts of things can affect them and there are plenty of women who've been caught by long living swimmers not meaning to get preggers.

hope fingers still crossed for you, i hope you manage to get some answers from your docs appt, don't forget to keep us updated.

Beadin any news on o? I am presuming from your messages you have decided that you didn't o the day you got a pos opk.

i am now officially in the 2ww on about 2-3dpo and have been soooo naughty the last 24 hours - we had takeaway pizza last night, first really nice food i have eaten for 8 weeks and i so enjoyed it, felt guilty all night though after googling it and realising it had 300 cals per slice!!!!

Shellbelle
September 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks, y'all. Still having cramping today. My body has really seemed to change since we started swaying, so I won't feel like anything can be a true "sign" until its time to test. Spotting should start on Wednesday and AF on Thursday, so we'll see.

HopeandDreamG
September 8th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Thanks mrsP
Shell- I swear I will never interpret a symptom ever again

BeadinMom
September 8th, 2012, 08:48 PM
UGH. Still no positive opk.
And I'm really nervous...I googled it and someone on a fertility message board said she tried vitex for a few months and then quit and never ovulated again on her own after that. :(
I quit vitex at the same time the stupid hurricane hit. I know it's early to be panicking and stressing over it is only going to delay it even more, but stilll...UGH. I'm 4 days past my USUAL ovulation. I just wish it would happen so I could relax. :(

hotdogz&boyz
September 8th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I HATE the guesswork of Early Pregnancy Symptoms! You never know if blood is good or bad. Or if cramping is good or bad. Or if you have a backache because you slept funny or because something is implanting. So many what ifs. And i find swaying makes it worse because it seems we have "more at stake." I was terrible starting at 1dpo. I have felt out since the beginning because of my lack of anything symptom-wise. I blew my diet too, eating way too much fat, salt, and calories from about 5dpo. Blah.

I did get some cramping, some heartburn, and a backache starting at 7dpo. Been around since. Last night and today I have been nauseous. And irritable! Wow, am I irritable.

I tested today at 9dpo and got a faint line on a FRER. It's pink and showed up in the time limit. So I guess that's good. I won't rejoice til at least a couple weeks. Chemicals and miscarriages have been too real for me. But I won't do betas or anything this time around. Just a few more days of testing to see if the line changes and gets darker. A digi or two to see the word.

I am sorry to have only been around so short and to tell you this news. I know ladies in here are struggling and I know after my losses, when we were trying so hard and not having luck I was angry when people popped in and got pregnant easily. I have been there. I hope all you ladies get your BFPs this month. I'll keep checking! But I had to tell someone, since no one in real life can know for a long time. Hope you don't mind.

BeadinMom
September 8th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Hotdogs, congrats!!! Praying it's a sticky bean...♥

spinningmadly
September 8th, 2012, 11:35 PM
UGH. Still no positive opk.
And I'm really nervous...I googled it and someone on a fertility message board said she tried vitex for a few months and then quit and never ovulated again on her own after that. :(
I quit vitex at the same time the stupid hurricane hit. I know it's early to be panicking and stressing over it is only going to delay it even more, but stilll...UGH. I'm 4 days past my USUAL ovulation. I just wish it would happen so I could relax. :(

I stopped my vitex on day 14 and didn't ovulate til day 28 (usually I'm day 18 in past cycles)! I was sure there was no hope left but there was! I am only 5 dpo but my temps are still high.I doubt I'm pregnant but I'm happy I at least ovulated...so there's still a good chance I think you will O...

BeadinMom
September 8th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Spinning, you ROCK!! Thank you SO MUCH!! I am making myself crazy. Sharing your experience really does mean a lot.

Crossing my fingers and toes this is YOUR month!! Xx

spinningmadly
September 9th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Spinning, you ROCK!! Thank you SO MUCH!! I am making myself crazy. Sharing your experience really does mean a lot.

Crossing my fingers and toes this is YOUR month!! Xx

I was making myself nuts too so I totally understand! How are your Opks?

BeadinMom
September 9th, 2012, 12:38 AM
I ran out of the cheapies, so I'm using the digitals. I've been dating them to see if they get any darker, but they don't look to be. But then I read somewhere that with the digitals, you can't read the lines, so I don't know.

spinningmadly
September 9th, 2012, 01:12 AM
I had one day where they were SUPER dark, even the digital,my cervix was open and my temps... All of a sudden everything just lined up,I think it will for you too! I had a few smiley's before I had a real peak imo. And the one where I had a real one..the stick was WAY darker ...(I know I'm not supposed to read digitals but I do..)

Mrs_P
September 9th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Hotdogz HUGE congrats, we love BFP's please don't feel guilty.

Beadin hang in there, try not to panic as it will slow everything down.

I am really worrying now i may not be in the 2ww. I had a really early opk+ at cd12 am, tested later and it went neg then tested later on again and + had lots of ewcm and cervix was low, soft and open and had cramping (unusual for me). BUT i never o that early, usually cd14 to cd16 sometimes even as late as cd18. This month is my first month on vitex so after reading beadins posts i'm worried its a fake and i haven't o'd yet and we've stopped FR and supplements, rephresh etc. EWCM has gone but cervix is still low and soft, cm is mostly thick. Have i o'd or is it just going to happen again in a few days time? I don't want to waste a month but have let diet slip with a few cheats last couple of days. Am esp worried as i had a fake o 2 cycles ago so it does happen to me - any ideas??????????????

Shellbelle
September 9th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Hotdogs, CONGRATS!!! I hope this is your sticky pink bean!

Shellbelle
September 9th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Beadin, that is a BEAUTIFUL dip today. I'm hoping that's an O dip for you!

Shellbelle
September 9th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Hotdogz HUGE congrats, we love BFP's please don't feel guilty.

Beadin hang in there, try not to panic as it will slow everything down.

I am really worrying now i may not be in the 2ww. I had a really early opk+ at cd12 am, tested later and it went neg then tested later on again and + had lots of ewcm and cervix was low, soft and open and had cramping (unusual for me). BUT i never o that early, usually cd14 to cd16 sometimes even as late as cd18. This month is my first month on vitex so after reading beadins posts i'm worried its a fake and i haven't o'd yet and we've stopped FR and supplements, rephresh etc. EWCM has gone but cervix is still low and soft, cm is mostly thick. Have i o'd or is it just going to happen again in a few days time? I don't want to waste a month but have let diet slip with a few cheats last couple of days. Am esp worried as i had a fake o 2 cycles ago so it does happen to me - any ideas??????????????

I wish I could help answer your question, Mrs P! I'm so bad with OPKs, though. From what I've seen around here, though, Vitex does seem to change O for many people -- some people say it has brought theirs up earlier in their cycle, and some say it has pushed it back to a later O date, so it's hard to say. Hang in there! :)

sweetpea
September 9th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Congratulations, hotdogz!! What wonderful news! I hope this is a sticky pink bean for you! :)

BeadinMom
September 9th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Mrs. P, when I was taking the vitex, it brought my O up a day - once...then it went back to my CD14. I'm almost sorry I quit taking it, just cause I'm so nervous it messed me up indefinitely and honestly, at 40, I don't have time to spare.
Some people have ovulated later with vitex, but I have yet to see someone NOT ovulate while taking it and Atomic says a longer cycle sways girl.

People have gotten great results getting girls from it. I definitely think it's great to have it as part of your sway.

I'm a paranoid, impatient person to begin with....so waiting this out is agonizing for me. I'm hoping that if I don't ovulate this month, if I go back on it next, it will straighten things out for me. :(

Good luck, Mrs. P...hope you get a positive opk soon!! (Hope I do, too!!)

fish2012
September 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM
hi all

sorry i've been quiet been away with my girl guides for th weekend - you'd think 400 12-16 year old girls would cure GD ;-0

i'm 3dpo camp diet not been great but i prayed i'd o early as was due to o yesterday when i was away without dh and i did! hoping this is a good omen......

love you all hotdogz is that you with a bfp? can't read all the posts too many things to do ce soir

love you all x

BeadinMom
September 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Okay....I may be getting a little too excited a little too soon...BUT....
I just did another dig opk - negative, but my cervix feels higher and SPONGY!! I'm hoping I'll be seeing a pos opk SOON!! :)

Oh man....in a million years, I never thought I'd be so excited about a high, spongy cervix. LOL!!

Mrs_P
September 9th, 2012, 04:03 PM
oh good beadin i really hope that it for you and its happenning, at least you can relax for 10 days or so anyway :wink:

as for me, i'm really hoping i don't get an opk+ and that i have o'd as i've made my attempt for this week and am on cd16 (3dpo) and am really happy with what we've done, if i do get an opk+ again i will be out this cycle as we've dropped the FR and rephresh and everything else thinking we are in the 2ww so won't attempt again

BeadinMom
September 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Crossing fingers and toes you get a BFP soon, Mrs. P!!

spinningmadly
September 9th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Beadin, Did you get a positive OPK yet?

BeadinMom
September 9th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Not yet. Still waiting, but much more hopeful now. :) Thanks.

Shellbelle
September 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Lassie, where are you? I looked at your chart and your temps went back up! How are you doing?

SoulSister
September 10th, 2012, 01:06 AM

Lassie1982
September 10th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Thanks for asking after me shell :)
They did go back up, I just did a poas this afternoon, and I swear I am going mental but I can see something. Anyone on here able to tweak pictures?? I have no software.
What do you think?
Feel free please to tell me it's stark white. I honestly think I'm going bonkers. Will take a frer test tomorrow morning if my temps are still up.

fish2012
September 10th, 2012, 05:20 AM
only tweaking i can do is moving the laptop screen about ;-0

i see a faint line hun....hoping n praying its the real thing xx

Butterfly Spirit
September 10th, 2012, 05:32 AM
:omg: I FREAKING SEE IT Lass!!!!!!!!

:holysheep: Please let this be it!

How many DPO? the best way to see the faint lines are to get back 3-5 feet from your comp screen.

Butterfly Spirit
September 10th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Holy crap...I think you will be eating breakfast again! lol
Where did you go?

fish2012
September 10th, 2012, 05:54 AM
:omg: I FREAKING SEE IT Lass!!!!!!!!

:holysheep: Please let this be it!

How many DPO? the best way to see the faint lines are to get back 3-5 feet from your comp screen.

oh yes i see it better from further away!

Butterfly Spirit
September 10th, 2012, 05:55 AM
oh yes i see it better from further away!

And it's PINK!!!!

Oh my hell, she must have fell asleep...annd it's CHRISTMAS morning :rofl:

Lassie1982
September 10th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Im here Im here!!!!

Thanks so much girls!!!!!
Im glad im not the only one seeing things :)

This is the closest i have been to a BFP this whole journey - my hopes have just absolutely skyrocketed like you wouldn't believe!!!!

Im 11dpo, and that was afternoon wee....

Im going to do a FRER tomorrow morning when i wake - 4:30 am.... what's the best way girls? mid ******, or collect in a cup and dip in ??

Butterfly Spirit
September 10th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Im here Im here!!!!

Thanks so much girls!!!!!
Im glad im not the only one seeing things :)

This is the closest i have been to a BFP this whole journey - my hopes have just absolutely skyrocketed like you wouldn't believe!!!!

Im 11dpo, and that was afternoon wee....

Im going to do a FRER tomorrow morning when i wake - 4:30 am.... what's the best way girls? mid ******, or collect in a cup and dip in ??

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Definitely dip it!

fish2012
September 10th, 2012, 07:03 AM
oh it sounds hopefull esp if it's afternoon wee ;-0

looking forward to hearing bfp tomorrow.......:HH:

dreamingpink77
September 10th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Lassie, I did not see line at first, but then I read Butterfly's line saying to look at the computer from a few feet away, and I def saw a faint line :) I really hope this is it for you! Good luck! :)

Butterfly Spirit
September 10th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Lassie, I did not see line at first, but then I read Butterfly's line saying to look at the computer from a few feet away, and I def saw a faint line :) I really hope this is it for you! Good luck! :)

I really think this is it... it is exactly how Kiesse's BFP line was!

PeonyPrincess
September 10th, 2012, 08:22 AM
I see a second line Lassie! My fingers and toes are crossed for you for the morning. Wasn't I just saying it would happen when you least expected it!

BeadinMom
September 10th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Yay!!! So incredibly happy for you, Lassie!!! How exciting!!! <3

Shellbelle
September 10th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Lassie!!! I see it!!! Fx for you, sweetie!

dloui128
September 10th, 2012, 09:12 AM
I see a line Lassie!!!!! I remember us being in the 2ww together and no one deserves this more :) Can't wait until you take another test, I hope it shows a super dark line so there is no doubt about it!!!!!!!

HopeandDreamG
September 10th, 2012, 10:09 AM
:running:Yaaaaahhhhhhh Lassie!!!!! Congrats babe!!

:running:

Shellbelle
September 10th, 2012, 10:39 AM
I'd love to hear your update, SoulSister!

mummypink
September 10th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I see it Lassie! Fingers crossed you get a nice clear one in the morning! :D x

cvd
September 10th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Hi! I am just about to be in the 2WW! We made our first attempt last night and we are going to do 1 more tonight then we will be playing the waiting game as well! I will be able to do a HPT around September 25. The idea of having to wait 2 weeks seems absolutely excruciating hehe! Hope everyone else is making out well, crossing my fingers for all the ladies in here!

BeadinMom
September 10th, 2012, 01:26 PM
I just want to say my boobies are sore...no idea why.
That is all...
Please carry on... lol

Shellbelle
September 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Beadin, you crack me up. I'd "like" your post if I wasn't on my phone. ;)