PDA

View Full Version : Honestly what do you think of this idea? is this boy territory?

mkarntz1980
February 7th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Okay so I have seriously been considering BD AF-O as so many people say timing doesnt matter if you have ph, diet etc down. I was thinking of BDing from AF- day before O (have dh release) so skipping BD on O day, and then doing the day after O. Is this bad? Please give me your honest opionions

nuthinbutpink
February 7th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I don't know. It makes me nervous to see anyone BD through O.

IF XX live longer than XY- wouldn't cutoff make more sense?

IF you BD and have lots of semen which makes it easier for sperm to travel through O, wouldn't it make it that much easier for the XY to make it there first?

Atomic knows more than I do but knowing what I have researched, those are my main 2 concerns.

atomic sagebrush
February 8th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I am not sold on timing either but the issue I have is that you will probably boost sperm count by doing that AND additional semen will help more sperm survive and raise pH. BUT, if you're doing a lot of other things to kill sperm off and find that you're not getting pregnant, it may be a good idea.

Personally, I would rather you gave it a go the first month or two or three without BD every day - either abstain or frequent release, and then one attempt with either a cutoff or O+12.