PDA

View Full Version : Is this implantation bleeding?

Lilpumpkin06
August 25th, 2012, 10:39 PM
I am 11 dpo today & my FMU pregnancy test was negative this morning. Tonight I had some brown spotting when I wiped. An hour later I had a little pink streak on the tissue. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Rosie85
August 25th, 2012, 11:39 PM
It very well could be :-) If it is you should have a positive test within 24-48 hours for sure.

dreamingpink77
August 26th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Wow Lilpumpkin, from what I've read in other threads and on internet when researching, it could very will be it! :) good luck and keep us posted if you test again! :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 26th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Yes, it certainly could be it!!!

TTC5
August 26th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Could be!

Lilpumpkin06
August 26th, 2012, 07:12 AM
I hope this is it! I've never had spotting before a period ever. I'm worried now because my cramping has a gotten a little stronger (like bad menstrual cramps & more lower back ache). I've never had these symptoms days BEFORE AF. AF is due Tuesday. Do you think everything is ok? :nails:

wilma_five
August 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM
I had a negative hpt yesterday ans a very very light bfp the day before. I'm also 11 dpo today. Because of my analyzing habit I googles ALOT the past days. I've reag alot about implantation spotting and if it's old blood (brown or pinkish) then it's a very good sign. Implantation occurs from 6 till 10 dpo (some sites say 12 dpo) and it's takes aout 1 - 2 days to leave your body and to be found when you wipe. About 2 - 3 days after implantation you can have a BFP on a sensitive test because after implantation hcg is present in your blood****** and later in your urine. Hope this will help!!

Lilpumpkin06
August 26th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Well I was still in bed as I wrote the above post. I just went to bathroom & I've started my period. :sad: I'm only 12 dpo today. This is so confusing to me. My periods have been like clockwork even while swaying. I was due for my period to start on Tuesday. Why is it early? I had a lot of tissue & bright red blood come out. Sorry TMI. Was this a miscarriage? :SS:

wilma_five
August 26th, 2012, 08:25 AM
There is no way to know for sure unless you have had a positive hpt or bloodworks.
I found out body's can act in the most strangest ways when least expected.....Maybe you miscalculated O?

Lilpumpkin06
August 26th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I was doing OPK test & have been monitoring this way for few months. Every time I get +OPK on day 15 & my period is 14 days later. I don't know what to think. Thanks for your responses! I really appreciate it! :)

coocoobananas
August 26th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I thought I had implantation bleeding my 2nd month of trying as it came 10dpo... Perfect but then started cramping and af came too:( I put it down to vitex... The next month I got bfp...

dreamingpink77
August 26th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Sorry your AF showed up Lil, I really hope you get your BFP next month :fingers:

Mrs_P
August 26th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Same thing happened to me this month, i had light pink, brown spotting from cd18 (only when i went to the toilet) my af arrived 9 days later (continual spotting, never got any heavier still brown for all that time) really heavy - i put it down to swaying and the effect it had on my body. I had cramps also, never had problems before bar 2 or 3 strange cycles i was always regular no spotting and very little cramping before af (literally like an hour before occasionally). Hopefully its our bodies adjusting and getting ready to sway pink

Lilpumpkin06
August 26th, 2012, 08:17 PM
It helps me so much to hear of all of your experiences as well. Thank you so much for that! Atomic told me that the supplements are likely causing my cycle to be irregular all of a sudden. This is good for pink she said.....thank goodness! It scared me for a little while there! They also make you have more cramps too. Hope this helps you ladies too. I hope you get your BFP Wilma!!!!

sosapop
September 1st, 2012, 08:27 PM
Hi Lilpumpkin, last cycle everything was a mess for me because of Vitex and SP, OV came super late, and when my expected period was to come I had brown spotting for a few days then nothing. Then a couple days later AF showed :( I just happened to type in "implantation bleeding" and read your post - again here I am at second month's attempt, should've Oed last week, two attempts, and today at 7dpo I just had some brown spotting tonight, keeping fx it's implantation, but doubtful bc of last month.

Rosie85
September 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM
Wait what? Irregular cycles sway pink?! woohoo mine was CRAZY before I got my BFP in July!