PDA

View Full Version : Entering 5th cycle. Need advice!

3blue2013
August 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM
My BMI is TOO low and I need to conceive ASAP. Here are my thoughts for cycle 5. I am thinking about cutting out FR this month, along with Zyrtec. I had cut out Rephresh last month. Any thoughts as to if I should cut anymore supplements? I really can't afford to be on this diet much longer, I am very much afraid it will affect O soon. I am also not producing much CM during O which makes me wonder if I am producing what I need to conceive! Any advice would be appreciated!

DIET:
Low Everything diet since April 30. I am 5'5" and now weigh 109 lbs. I have lost a total of 18 lbs. BMI started at 21.1 is now 18.1. I don't eat before 12pm. I have my second meal between 6-7pm. Each meal is about 600 calories. I then have a small 300-400 calorie meal between 9-10pm.

Eat 1500-1700 calories each day.

25-35 grams of fat each day

40-50 grams of protein each day

700-1000mg of sodium each day

I drank either a diet coke or crystal light with 2 meals per day.

DH will not diet but is limiting red meat and fish. He drinks a lot of diet coke and light beer.

EXERCISE:
Couch Potato since beginning of May.

Supplements/Minerals:

Vitex – 400mg once in the AM and then once in the PM from AF to +OPK. (this has made me very regular, is that a sign it is acting like birth control?)
Low Dosage Aspirin – Every 3 days, so roughly 2-3 times per week.

Folic Acid – 1200mcg

Saw Palmetto - 320mg AF- +OPK

DH:
Cranberry - 1,860 mg fruit equivalent daily
Fish Oil: 2400mg daily (needs this for cholesterol)
Probiotic daily
Cinnamon: 500 mg daily (for cholesterol)
antidepressant daily

TIMING:
Last month we did 7 days of FR, cut Rephresh and BD'd twice on O-1 and once on O. I either laid flat for 20 min. or fell asleep with all attempts.
Is it time to let go of FR and move to EOD or should we tough it out 1 more month? Make 1 attempt day before anticipated OPK+ (when I get my fade in), twice on OPK+(usually o-1 for me) and then 1 attempt on O.

Lubes:
nothing

3blue2013
August 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Atomic, no need to respond to this one. I posted it here and DM by mistake and you already answered it. Thanks!