PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Little ~*Princess*~!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 27th, 2012, 11:55 PM
http://glitter.creationsbyrichie.com/holdz/z503c3d5cd11ba.gif (http://CreationsByRichie.com/)

I just could not wait... so I called up the U/S place and got in tonight!!!!
But it's confirmed ladies, IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!! :running:
There were three lines the whole time... nothing between her little legs!
Bare with me while I figure out how to get the pics up

I am just in shock and OVER THE MOON! The tech was an OB from Europe and he has been doing this for years and he was working at that place a few years ago because we saw him there.
He told us that he is the owner! So that made me Very happy! DH Is VERY Happy Too!
The U/S Tech said His daughter has 4 boys, and I told him to tell her to use VITEX. LOL
DH called up his mom and we are going to have the gender party. I can't wait!!!

I just can't believe this is really happening.. I can't thank you ladies enough for the REAL love and support you have given me for the many months I have been on this site!

:HH: Thank you GD, and THANK YOU Atomic!!!!!!! And thank you Mocha for the sweet counseling and advice you gave me after my loss. :HH:

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 12:23 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It must be amazing to know you are getting your much hoped for daughter.

Would love to hear what you are doing for the gender reveal party. :princess:

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 12:27 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It must be amazing to know you are getting your much hoped for daughter.

Would love to hear what you are doing for the gender reveal party. :princess:

Thank you Ruby, It is... I have NO doubt at all with those pictures!! My husband is just in shock all over again LOL
I have to wait three weeks for the party because of everyone's schedules but I'd love to tell you all about it once I have a plan!

It's just so SURREAL! I know when I walk into the girl's department
I will just absolutely break down and CRY!

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 12:36 AM
My husband would be in shock to. He keeps calling the baby Ruby (our girl name) and last night I said you know it will be a boy don't you. He said yeah I know but it's nice to have a bit of hope!

CherryBlossom
August 28th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Yay !!! Yay to girl shopping !'n and girl hugs and just wooohooo you must be over the moon! Congrats babe

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 12:38 AM
P.S. So happy for you.

Have you started shopping yet? It's going to be so much fun for you buying all those gorgeous girly outfits.

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 12:40 AM
My husband would be in shock to. He keeps calling the baby Ruby (our girl name) and last night I said you know it will be a boy don't you. He said yeah I know but it's nice to have a bit of hope!

Just for the heck of it... ask your boys what they think it is! ;)
I really hope you have your girl too hon!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Yay !!! Yay to girl shopping !'n and girl hugs and just wooohooo you must be over the moon! Congrats babe

Thank you Cherry Blossom, it's just AMAZING! It was my last chance with DH and it worked! :)
We definitely will start by buying some pretty blankets!

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Just for the heck of it... ask your boys what they think it is! ;)
I really hope you have your girl too hon!!!!!!!

They don't know I'm pregnant yet :wink:

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 12:42 AM
P.S. So happy for you.

Have you started shopping yet? It's going to be so much fun for you buying all those gorgeous girly outfits.

We haven't. We just found out around 7pm like the pics say. Then we played around before we came home.
There was a baby store nearby but DH didn't want to go in.. LOL
HE Knows what's coming.....muhahahahaha

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 12:43 AM
They don't know I'm pregnant yet :wink:

AWWW, when are you going to tell them!?

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Congratulations butterfly such fantastic news you must be totally over the moon :) xx

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Congratulations butterfly such fantastic news you must be totally over the moon :) xx

Thank you HB Princess,
I am in SUCH SHOCK still! :)
I do know that no penis will sprout and that makes me happy! That OB took some fantastic pics! Are you going to go in for a private scan around 15-16 weeks? You are very close too!

*ruby*
August 28th, 2012, 12:54 AM
AWWW, when are you going to tell them!?

Maybe Sunday which is Fathers day here. Otherwise might wait a couple more weeks. It's just that once they know EVERYONE will know, including everyone at DS1's school etc.

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 12:54 AM
It's brilliant hun enjoy shopping for pink :) eek!
I was planning staying team green but since I posted my nub pics and had girly guesses I'm desperate to find out lol don't think hubby will pay for a private scan so I'm gonna have to wait till Oct 10th :( xx

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Maybe Sunday which is Fathers day here. Otherwise might wait a couple more weeks. It's just that once they know EVERYONE will know, including everyone at DS1's school etc.

Oh how WONDERFUL! I think that would be a perfect time to announce it!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 01:00 AM
It's brilliant hun enjoy shopping for pink :) eek!
I was planning staying team green but since I posted my nub pics and had girly guesses I'm desperate to find out lol don't think hubby will pay for a private scan so I'm gonna have to wait till Oct 10th :( xx

Thank you! I will take pics of when I first buy PINK things! :)

And let me tell you how STUBBORN of a DH I have.... I wouldn't stop talking about it and really, I was relentless LOL I can't help it! Look on the internet..for all the U/S places near you... you might just find a coupon or discount! I did! ;)

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Lol sounds like a plan...annoy the hell outta them till they cave haha :) unfortunately for me my dh has staying power! I will try though the cheapest scan near us is £95 which is a lot plus most won't scan untill 18wks! Iam driving myself a little crazy tho, I can't ever imagine having a little girl...my 4yr old son said to me when I was 7wks preg and he didn't know then, 'mummy you have a princess baby in your tummy' took me by suprise lol xx

pinkin2011
August 28th, 2012, 01:19 AM
All I can say is Butterfly that is FANTASTIC!!!!!! xxoo and how exciting!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Lol sounds like a plan...annoy the hell outta them till they cave haha :) unfortunately for me my dh has staying power! I will try though the cheapest scan near us is £95 which is a lot plus most won't scan untill 18wks! Iam driving myself a little crazy tho, I can't ever imagine having a little girl...my 4yr old son said to me when I was 7wks preg and he didn't know then, 'mummy you have a princess baby in your tummy' took me by suprise lol xx

Yes, you have to, just keep trying!!!!!! I would have never gotten pregnant if I wasn't determined.. DH was fighting me tooth and nail.. and going off almost every day to avoid sex. haha
My sons KNEW it was a GIRL! Right when I got pregnant I said....is there a baby sister in there or baby brother? They said "baby sister" and they talk about her ALLLLLLL the time!! I think they have intuition! and sense each others little spirits or something like that... they said my loss baby was also a sister. So IT'S A GOOD SIGN...and it might just mean something! Other ladies on here have reported that their kids knew!

I just wanted to add that my DH had a premonitional dream that our April loss was a girl.. so my boys were right with her too!

zibibbogirl
August 28th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Fabulous news! Congratulations and enjoy.

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 01:24 AM
All I can say is Butterfly that is FANTASTIC!!!!!! xxoo and how exciting!!!!

:HH: Thank you Pinkin Sweetheart!!!
It's just crazy amazing that it's REAL! :)
Your little man is meant to be, and after that we are going to get them a baby sister!!!
I think 3 is perfect, don't you? ;) It's definitely ALL I can handle! LoL

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Fabulous news! Congratulations and enjoy.

Thank you Zibibbogirl! I am just over the moon!!!!

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 01:30 AM
So did u sway butterfly? Xx

pinkin2011
August 28th, 2012, 01:31 AM
I would LOVE to give them a sister! I think I will try Atomics diet next time and see how i go!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 01:42 AM
So did u sway butterfly? Xx

I didn't do the diet, but I did: Vitex, Calcium, Magnesium, and B50 Complex The only thing I changed in my diet was I eliminated Coke REGULAR Coke...because that got me my 2 boys lol I drank WHOLE milk and made sure to eat an Activia cereal yogurt every day.
and I did RepHresh every 3 days the week surrounding O, and SYLK with every BD
No jump and dump..
and DH took Calcium, Magnesium, and Cranberry
And he did FR.
NO TIMING cut off in BD! If anything it was On O day!
And I bought a huge CHEAP kit of like 80 opks and took 3 daily to catch my surge!
When it looked like I was about to O.. or close to dark line I stopped the Vitex.
I think the Vitex REALLY affected me though because I bled red the week of my BFP and had to be put on Progesterone.

Oh, also important... I did my BEST to avoid chocolate around Ovulation... I read something about it interfering with implantation..

I also believed in - ions and bought a salt lamp and wore a - ion bracelet 24/7 and rigged my shower head to fill up my HOT bath!

Keep checking my posts... I always forget something and have to add and update LOL

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I would LOVE to give them a sister! I think I will try Atomics diet next time and see how i go!!!!

I thought you did the LE diet? Or do you mean a personal sway plan?
No matter, you can do it! I believe in you!

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 01:55 AM
I didn't get a chance to do any of those things, I was taking vitex but stopped the mth b4 I conceived as it was giving me bad headaches, I also had salt lamp ,burnt lavender wore a amethyst bracelet. Me and hubby got drunk on holiday and bam bfp lol I did do a J&D and I'm holding on to the fact we were in a cabin in the woods and had been walking in a horrendous storm (ions) dont think I stand much chance of a girl fx tho hey! Xx u have given me hope that my diet may not have been tooooo important :) xxx

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 02:00 AM
I didn't get a chance to do any of those things, I was taking vitex but stopped the mth b4 I conceived as it was giving me bad headaches, I also had salt lamp ,burnt lavender wore a amethyst bracelet. Me and hubby got drunk on holiday and bam bfp lol I did do a J&D and I'm holding on to the fact we were in a cabin in the woods and had been walking in a horrendous storm (ions) dont think I stand much chance of a girl fx tho hey! Xx u have given me hope that my diet may not have been tooooo important :) xxx

Well that's okay! It affected your body I'm sure! How long did you take it? And it gave me a horrible migraine the first 2 days! I combined it with my magnesium and they stopped!
OKAY
- Ions = GOOD
Alcohol also SWAYS PINK for both of you...
My BFF got pregnant with her Girl with drunken sex LMAO :rofl:
And don't worry about the positioning either.. she and him did them ALL!

Your sway sounds good to me!!!
And your little men have spoken too! ;)

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Teehee I hope your right :)
Think I took it for 2-3mths, I'd planned on doing the LE diet after my hols I just knew tho that I would be pregnant that mth I could just feel it! But what will be will be I guess and if it is a boy I guess he really wanted to be with us :) this is just my last baby! Do u hav any nub pics of this baby? Xx

Just seen your update about dh dream ...wow! Xx

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Teehee I hope your right :)
Think I took it for 2-3mths, I'd planned on doing the LE diet after my hols I just knew tho that I would be pregnant that mth I could just feel it! But what will be will be I guess and if it is a boy I guess he really wanted to be with us :) this is just my last baby! Do u hav any nub pics of this baby? Xx

THAT'S FABULOUS! You stuck it out girl! Many ladies fall prego after a few months of being on Vitex and then stopping!!!!

I just posted what pics I have. :) Besides 3 from last week that weren't too great.
But last week all we saw was a straight flat girly nub from the profile!
The girl wasn't too experienced...so we saw the dang thing... but she didn't snap a pic!
She did a CLOSE up of the nub and wrote..IT'S A GIRL...but didn't give us the pic!

Can you get a NT scan and get a nub pic?

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Fx the vitex helped me then! I added my 13wk scan pic hav u seen it hun? Xx

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 02:19 AM

He also had a dream before we met ...about a baby girl and he kept asking her where her mother was..and she kept repeating something from a traumatic event in my life that would only characterize me... even a time frame was given in the baby's statement... but yes it's crazy, him and his sibllings and his mom all have this gift of premontional dreams that would just give you the goosebumps....

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Fx the vitex helped me then! I added my 13wk scan pic hav u seen it hun? Xx

I forget who's I've looked at and haven't... hell, maybe I even guessed on it!
Going to look NOW. :)

THAT'S WHAT I SAW ON MINE! A Long Flat Nub... Even Forked

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Wow that is amazing butterfly, your hubby has a gift! Xx

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Wow that is amazing butterfly, your hubby has a gift! Xx

Him and his whole Fam Damily! ;)

Oh HB Princess I'm EXCITED after seeing those nub pics!
You can't stay team green!!!!! muhahaha ;)
I see a girly nub in BOTH pics. :P

If you have your girl... your nub will still look like that around 14-15 weeks
According to my calculations I am 16 weeks tmw. And since my doc is stupid and can't measure me on U/S and the place I went to will only do it if I pay a ton more money...
I won't know for a couple weeks exactly where I am measuring.

They have no AF to go off of since I M/C in April-May
I go off Ovulation.

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Always trust your own calculations I say! Your only a few wks ahead of me :)
Thanks so much butterfly I really hope your right, I'm almost to scared to find out the sex cos as mych as I wanna beleive its a girl I just think i will hear boy! Hurry up October lol! Xx
Right breakfast time in my house and my two monsters are 'starved' apparently lol
Congrats again my love xx

pinkin2011
August 28th, 2012, 02:47 AM
No I didnt do any diet. I want to get a propper plan next time

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 02:49 AM
No I didnt do any diet. I want to get a propper plan next time

Oh, gotcha! :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Always trust your own calculations I say! Your only a few wks ahead of me :)
Thanks so much butterfly I really hope your right, I'm almost to scared to find out the sex cos as mych as I wanna beleive its a girl I just think i will hear boy! Hurry up October lol! Xx
Right breakfast time in my house and my two monsters are 'starved' apparently lol
Congrats again my love xx

I know how you feel... I was excited but dreaded going to my scan last week too!
Dh was the one acting like an excited little girl and pulling me out of bed! I wish I had it on camcorder! LOL

:HH: Have a great breakfast! It was a pleasure meeting you! ;)

dreamingpink77
August 28th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Congratulations Butterfly! I'm so happy for you! You must be thrilled! This is such a wonderful way to wake up with, reading a successful sway here! Really really happy for you! :cheerteam:

dreamingpink77
August 28th, 2012, 03:01 AM
We haven't. We just found out around 7pm like the pics say. Then we played around before we came home.
There was a baby store nearby but DH didn't want to go in.. LOL
HE Knows what's coming.....muhahahahaha

Make sure he has his credit cards with him when you go shopping! Oh I would buy all sorts of pink stuff! Thinking about it makes me so exciting even though it's you who's going shopping not me! :) I think if it was me, I would be going choosing through dresses like a mad woman! People would all be saying...Did she get out of an asylum? :)

dreamingpink77
August 28th, 2012, 03:05 AM

How cute :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Congratulations Butterfly! I'm so happy for you! You must be thrilled! This is such a wonderful way to wake up with, reading a successful sway here! Really really happy for you! :cheerteam:

Thank you for your support last week Dreaming! I was REALLY happy to talk to you same ladies again that were there for me and I could confirm it with you personally too, you are GREAT ladies! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Make sure he has his credit cards with him when you go shopping! Oh I would buy all sorts of pink stuff! Thinking about it makes me so exciting even though it's you who's going shopping not me! :) I think if it was me, I would be going choosing through dresses like a mad woman! People would all be saying...Did she get out of an asylum? :)

We try to only use cash! And the reason is... I SPEND MONEY when I have it..so hubby can't even give me an allowance. We just agree on everything.. lol So IF I had a CC I would get waaaay in over my head for sure!!!! I am SO excited to buy the perfect sweet soft PINK blanket! And her going home outfit of course!!! :)
And as much as DH has said NO baby shower.....Uhhh we NEED IT! LOL
First a gender party...and then someone will throw us a baby shower I hope! lol

dreamingpink77
August 28th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Thank you for your support last week Dreaming! I was REALLY happy to talk to you same ladies again that were there for me and I could confirm it with you personally too, you are GREAT ladies! ;)

You too Butterfly!! Your wings are flying high today :)

PeonyPrincess
August 28th, 2012, 03:51 AM
A huge congratulations Butterfly!! I bet you can't stop pinching yourself. She looks very sweet in the pics.

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 03:57 AM
A huge congratulations Butterfly!! I bet you can't stop pinching yourself. She looks very sweet in the pics.

Thank you Peony, and you're right, I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!
I just tried to put them in an album and can't stop staring at the amazing pics! I'm so thankful I went with the feeling I had today...go today not tmw.. because I'm betting that same girl I had last week works on that day!
The owner told me tonight that she's 21, and he's been working with her for a year... well she doesn't have anything close to the experience he does!

I just noticed even in the spread eagle pic you can see her little labia poking out!

Tiffani3
August 28th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Oh butterfly I'm sooooooo pleased for you. Congratulations I bet your over the moon :o
xx xx

Dreamofpink
August 28th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Many congratulations butterfly, it's fantastic news! It sounds like your hubby was as reluctant as mine, but we ladies have a way of convincing them that another little baby is the way forward :giggle: I hope you enjoy every minute of buying gorgeous pink clothes and choosing a lovely name!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Oh butterfly I'm sooooooo pleased for you. Congratulations I bet your over the moon :o
xx xx

Thank you Tiffani, and OH YESSS I AM!!! It's just Unbelievable! :D

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Many congratulations butterfly, it's fantastic news! It sounds like your hubby was as reluctant as mine, but we ladies have a way of convincing them that another little baby is the way forward :giggle: I hope you enjoy every minute of buying gorgeous pink clothes and choosing a lovely name!

Thank you Dreamofpink, It's AMAZING news! And he did half help because of the supplements he reluctantly took.
And my husband was more sure that it was a girl last week than I was! LOL
He was SO hard to deal with the past year and it's funny how God works... he had total strangers trying to talk my DH into a 3rd like a year prior to us conceiving... so I knew it was a sign and would happen soon!

We chose a girl name when we got pregnant with our first! It's set in stone now, the first and second name (I'm still trying to talk him into the second middle name,) but I won't reveal until she's born! :)

TTC5
August 28th, 2012, 06:31 AM
sOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 06:44 AM
sOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:HH: Thanks love!!!! ;)
You told me on my +OPK "Go make that baby..."
Well, I MADE that BABY! :giggle:

nuthinbutpink
August 28th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Congrats!

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Congrats!

Thanks NBP! Thanks to you and Atomic for providing this AMAZING site! I couldn't have done it without GD!

homebirthing princess
August 28th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Butterfly your right I'm sure I can see the nub on my 1st scan pic to :) xx

Butterfly Spirit
August 28th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Butterfly your right I'm sure I can see the nub on my 1st scan pic to :) xx

GOOD DEAL! I will keep my eyes out for pics with nubs like that one! :)

mydream
August 28th, 2012, 09:22 AM
WOOOHOOO! way to go...! so happy for you! spread some of that pink dust will ya!! lol!

BusyHappyMum
August 28th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Yayy congrats x

Rosie85
August 28th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Hooray!!! Go crazy with the shopping!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:26 AM
WOOOHOOO! way to go...! so happy for you! spread some of that pink dust will ya!! lol!

Thank you MyDream hon, are you finding out at 20 weeks or going Team Green?
I also hope you have a PINK bean! I think you do!
I'd love to share what dust I have!! :D

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Yayy congrats x

Thank you, BusyHappyMum! I appreciate it!

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Hooray!!! Go crazy with the shopping!!!

Prob will venture that way next week! Thank you Rosie! :)

Lassie1982
August 29th, 2012, 04:42 AM
So sorry I've not popped in here yet!!
Awesome news butterfly :) YOu are such a beautiful spirit and soul, and such a wonderful source of inspiration to all us ladies on here.
I love that you are still supporting those of us that are still on the TTC journey, as many do leave once they have their bfp's. It great to see you round and its great to see your words of wisdom and support
XOXO

Now go shopping and enjoy every minute! And don't hesitate to share pics of your purchases :)

jacqueline
August 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Congrats Butterfly, so happy for you!

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
So sorry I've not popped in here yet!!
Awesome news butterfly :) YOu are such a beautiful spirit and soul, and such a wonderful source of inspiration to all us ladies on here.
I love that you are still supporting those of us that are still on the TTC journey, as many do leave once they have their bfp's. It great to see you round and its great to see your words of wisdom and support
XOXO

Now go shopping and enjoy every minute! And don't hesitate to share pics of your purchases :)

:HH:Oh My Dear Lassie Sweetie, I love you girl! :awe: Thank You!

You are so kind! I just LOVE being here on GD with you, and all the other ladies that I have become so close to in the past several months!!!! Helping other ladies and providing inspiration is what truly what brings me joy in my life. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else!
It's going to be your turn soon to get your BFP and enjoy your pregnancy, I just KNOW It!!! Just keep at it and don't give up! I will be here watching, waiting, and cheering you on hon! :HH:
I CAN'T WAIT to go shopping!!!! Because with girls, Almost EVERYTHING IS CUTE!!!!!!!
DH said he's so excited to shop, his only fear is that we will go overboard because it's all great stuff and we aren't used to that with our boys! hahahahaha

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Congrats Butterfly, so happy for you!

Thank you so much Jacqueline! We are so thrilled!!

homebirthing princess
September 4th, 2012, 01:50 AM
So butterfly now you've had time for your amazing news to sink in have you brought anything pink yet? :) xx

Butterfly Spirit
September 4th, 2012, 01:59 AM
So butterfly now you've had time for your amazing news to sink in have you brought anything pink yet? :) xx

Not quite because we have been so busy wrapping up end of Summer activities. :)
I am sure my mom will probably beat me to it, just because she can't stand to wait.. and I am fine with that! LoL
And I've been so sick i haven't wanted to go to the store for a couple weeks now. Going there makes me sick! :sigh:

Foxy
September 4th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Congratulations!!! So happy for you! :)

Butterfly Spirit
September 4th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Congratulations!!! So happy for you! :)

Thank you so much Foxxy! :)

luckylass
September 4th, 2012, 11:59 AM
OMG I am so delighted for you. I really am so thrilled you are having your little princess. Send some of that pink dust this way and fingers crossed our little rainbow baby may be a girl too. Really though so so thrilled for you.

Shellbelle
September 4th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Congrats!!!

Butterfly Spirit
September 4th, 2012, 06:02 PM
OMG I am so delighted for you. I really am so thrilled you are having your little princess. Send some of that pink dust this way and fingers crossed our little rainbow baby may be a girl too. Really though so so thrilled for you.

Hey Luckylass, Thank you very much hon!!! I still have the New Little Princess balloon that I got the day we found out that is still afloat, and every time I look at it I just smile and can't believe it!
You may have some pink baby dust for sure! 4419 So your little Rainbow is due in March? How exciting!!! That HAS to be lucky being that month is St Pattys Day! I hope that you have your little princess too!
Are you going to stay Team Green? I am not that strong. How far along are you? Do you have a nubby shot yet?

Butterfly Spirit
September 4th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Congrats!!!

Thank you Shellbelle! :)

ashkash
September 5th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Congratulations!! Isn't it the best feeling, knowing for certain that your dreams of a baby girl are coming true?! Enjoy all the shopping & planning!

Butterfly Spirit
September 5th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Congratulations!! Isn't it the best feeling, knowing for certain that your dreams of a baby girl are coming true?! Enjoy all the shopping & planning!

YES mam, and you were my inspiration to be brave enough to go for such an EARLY scan! I was 14wk 4 days! (according to doc's calculations) How early was your first scan again? I know it was right around 14 weeks.

What's so funny is that DH and I never dared to go earlier than 22-23 weeks in the past..and looking back I know that was ridiculous! But with the nub theory thing we've all learned it was pretty easy to convince him. We both have absolutely no doubts now with the pics that were taken.
So Thank You so much Ashkash! I can't believe you are almost 30 wks now! Holy Shiz time has just flown!!!

ashkash
September 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM
My first potty shot was at 13.5 weeks! It was so very clearly a girl. I had nubs from 11ish & 12ish weeks, and those were all girly. I just bought DD a sweet little bonnet today, to match her coming home outfit. Can't believe she'll be here in just over 2 months!!

Butterfly Spirit
September 6th, 2012, 09:41 PM
My first potty shot was at 13.5 weeks! It was so very clearly a girl. I had nubs from 11ish & 12ish weeks, and those were all girly. I just bought DD a sweet little bonnet today, to match her coming home outfit. Can't believe she'll be here in just over 2 months!!

I knew it was SUPER early! And I remember how happy you were that day, it's so wonderful!!!!!
It will be time to have her before you know it!
Is Beadin your real aunt? I've been meaning to ask. :)

ashkash
September 6th, 2012, 10:38 PM
No, Beadin's not my aunt, lol! But a very close friend IRL, so she gets to be an auntie to my kiddos. :-)

Glad you've gotten to experience that same thrill. There is nothing like it, and it's a moment you will always remember & treasure.

I knew it was SUPER early! And I remember how happy you were that day, it's so wonderful!!!!!
It will be time to have her before you know it!
Is Beadin your real aunt? I've been meaning to ask. :)

sweetsister
September 7th, 2012, 03:05 AM
http://www.picgifs.com/glitter-graphics/glitter-graphics/hello-kitty/glitter-graphics-hello-kitty-404351.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/glitter-graphics/)Congrats again!!!

Butterfly Spirit
September 7th, 2012, 03:32 AM
http://www.picgifs.com/glitter-graphics/glitter-graphics/hello-kitty/glitter-graphics-hello-kitty-404351.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/glitter-graphics/)Congrats again!!!

Thank you Sweet Sister Lady! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
September 8th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Thank you MyDream hon, are you finding out at 20 weeks or going Team Green?
I also hope you have a PINK bean! I think you do!
I'd love to share what dust I have!! :D

See MyDream hon, I just knew you had a PINK bean in there and I actually said it!
EEEEK SO EXITING!!!!! :cheer: