PDA

View Full Version : All day sickness

ynwa
August 29th, 2012, 05:20 AM
This is so not fun!i am miserable,all day sickness,headaches,bleeding gums,constipation,tiredness,what can i do? Take?

homebirthing princess
August 29th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Bless u, I'm totally with you on this one I to feel like poop to! Thought it was improving but nope its bk!
All I can say is snack through the day, try ginger tea or ginger biscuits maybe have some crackers on your bedstand so u can nibble on those b4 u get out of bed? Try salty things and maybe try the sickness bands? Sickness is horrible but its all good signs of a healthy bean :) hope u feel better soon xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 29th, 2012, 06:20 AM
When did you both start feeling sick? I'm 5w2d and still feel ok, and that's making me nervous. I'm sorry you both feel terribe. I have been sick with 3 of my 4 pregnancies and it was horrible.

ynwa
August 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Thanks princess,hope you start feeling better to,I have the bands on as we speak,not sure if they do much???i have been taking a packet of arrowroot everywhere with me,
I had slight sickness and heartburn from before my bfp at 10 dpo.

ynwa
August 29th, 2012, 07:11 AM
3 men was your sickness with your boys?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 29th, 2012, 09:00 AM
3 men was your sickness with your boys?

The only time I didn't get sick was with my 1st. I had night sickness with my 2nd, and with my dd I was sick all day until about 5 months. My fourth, my 3rd ds, was the sickest I've ever been. I lost almost 20 lbs and it lasted the whole 9 months. I think sickness is just what happens to me now. So I'm a bit nervous that all I have is frequent urination and a bloating.

homebirthing princess
August 29th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Yer I'm not sure the bands help to much but worth a shot :)
My sickness started at about 5wks but I wouldnt worry hun you may just be a lucky one and not suffer this time, I didn't feel bad at all with my 1st pregnancy! Xx

Tiffani3
August 29th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I'm with you all feel so sick too it's driving me nuts and snacking doesn't help at all :(

The Anchor
August 29th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Vitamin B6 worked like a charm for me...I take a B100 at night before bed and my prenatals in the morning (they have B6 in them too). My doctor told me this trick with my first pregnancy and I haven't suffered MS since. I know some girls are taking B6 plus Unisom with some success...

mrsrb
October 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM
i no how ur all feeling im 15wks almost and altho its getting betta the sicky horrible gagging feeling is still there but more good days now than bad all b worth it xxx