Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy (3.5yrs)
Boy (1.5yrs)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes [i/INDENT]
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?[INDENT] Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
He became a vegetarian in Feb but sometimes ate chicken..no red meat and drank diet coke regularly and cut out coffee
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
I skipped breakfast - never ate before 11.30 but mostly around noon or 1pm somedays and I ate most salads and veggie wraps or rice and veggies or pasta with goats cheese and tomatoes. Recently I added higher calorie foods like white bread rolls or scones to keep me from loosing more weight. I drank diet coke daily and did not drink milk. I ate cheese and tons of strawberries. I avoided banannas. i ate a lot of peppermint gum
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
7 stone / 98lb
BMI 16.3
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise but I am busy on my feet all day with two young boys!
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
not known- did not test
Any VG potions used? Sylk

CM pH at attempt
not known
DH pH
not known
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day
After O

Any additional comments?
We bd on mon and tue, skipped wed (FR) and bd on + opk on thurs, fri x2 and sat morn (i am sure i ov on fri)
THE DEED INFO No big o and missionary possition except once doggy style! Had to be done as dh was struggling!
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release
DTD through Ovulation

BD Position
-
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
acidophiles

Any additional supplement info?
I was on vitex and sp from feb - july but dropped it after my cycles became crazy - my cycle jumped from five to six weeks in length and remained like this on bfp cycle even though i had dropped them. i drank lots of peppermint tea on this attempt instead of sp
Did you do anything with Ions?
rose quartz angel under my pillow and a rock on my desk in work
lavender hand cream and lavender drops on my pillow
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
family picture of two boys and a girl under my mattress as well as some girly bibs just for fun!
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I am super thin ! My diet when I had my boys was classic boy - I am a big foodie and a big snacker. My cm was not very visible around time of ov and my dh had done a ton of fr so he had not much in terms of spermies! I was going to drop the fr if i was not preg this cycle.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
dropping the vitex and sp worries me and sometimes i worry that my food was full of healthy veg and not bland enough. I had increased food like bread and chocolate and was not so keen on weighing or counting the amount of protein or carbs i was eating - i just ate salad and in general very low calorie and never any meat or fish and limited potatoes etc
Things worth mentioning:
I found the personalised swaying service invaluable - atomic was a super super support and no matter what the outcome I am happy to recommend this service to anyone who needs the extra support and advise she offers - its worth the money!
I used rephresh a week before attempt but left it out then just because i wanted to get pg and felt sylk would be enough so i hope this was ok and perhaps it was still working somewhat for me...
I have been very tired because our little boy does not sleep great so maybe this will help my sway!!
I do believe in God and prayed that he will send me our little girl and that she will arrive safely and healthly to our home...our boys would make great big brothers! Obviously I also believe in God's will so I am now trying to draw on that trust that I have.

Tiffani3
August 29th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Congratulations and well done on your sway xx

genieinabottle1
August 29th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Congrats!!! Hope it's a pink bundle, and great sway!

sweetpea
August 29th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Congratulations on your BFP!! What a fabulous sway - hope this is a sticky pink bean for you!! Good luck!!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
August 29th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Okay Cape,
Here's my feedback:

:cheer: I think you have a STRONG PINK Sway!:cheer:

May all your hard work and effort pay off with a sweet :XX: bean!!!!

cape grace
October 25th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Just want to update you ladies - I have sadly lost this pregnancy - I am 12 weeks today and started to bleed yesterday - I am having a DNC tomorrow so right now trying to get my head around the loss and the shock and to make myself feel better I am trying to focus on the fact that obviously something was wrong with this baby and its natures way of letting me know... its a rollercoaster ride because it took me quite a while and lots of swaying to get here and now i am back to square one...
Any advise or tips or words of wisdom are welcome :broken:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 25th, 2012, 08:58 AM
I'm so sorry cape grace.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 25th, 2012, 09:01 AM
I had the same thing happen to me when I was 12 weeks and had to have a d&c. If you need to talk, I'm here.

Mrs_P
October 25th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Oh hunny thats horrible, can't believe you've gone through all that for this outcome - will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

sweetpea
October 25th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this, cape grace. :( Big (((hugs))) to you, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. :pray:

Rosie85
October 25th, 2012, 11:03 AM
So sorry to hear cape grace. Big hugs!

AMY
October 29th, 2012, 10:13 AM
I am so sorry, just saw your sway and it sounded so perferct.

hopingforsaskia
October 29th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Grace.. :(

Violet_
October 29th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Very heartbreaking to hear this news. Be kind to yourself hun and make sure your man gives you lots of hugs.

BabyCakesTor
October 30th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Sorry for your loss...