PDA

View Full Version : Symptom and OWT Tracking!

NCBeachyGrl
August 30th, 2012, 02:13 PM
OK...I thought it would be fun for us to list all our symptoms throughout our pregnancy and compare to OWT to see if any of them mean anything and to keep our hopes alive we are getting our desired genders!

List away ladies and keep this thread updated!

NCBeachyGrl
August 30th, 2012, 02:16 PM
OK...here are my symptoms so far:

all day nausea - no vomiting (got better at 8 weeks)
stomach is upset all day/constipation when not upset (got better at 8 weeks)
skin breaking out
leg hair growing at a rapid rate
dry skin (especially on legs; red bumps on legs and arms)
craving carbs - disgusted by meat and pretty much EVERYTHING else; nothing ever tastes good (except bread)
Everything tastes salty...making everything that much grosser
cold most of the time
early BFP (8 DPO)
higher than average beta (4,794 at 21 DPO, 8,324 at 23 DPO, and 19,081 at 26DPO)
left boob is bigger than right (DH jokes about it daily) but my right nipple is on fire!
boobs getting bigger (full, firm, and perky :bigsmile:)
lots of weight gain in first 9 weeks (10 lbs)
Prefer sleeping on my right side
No sex drive at ALL
headaches 1-2 times a week
heartbeat at 8 weeks was 146 and 185 at 9 weeks

Zivic-Bubac
August 30th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Practically all symptoms are screaming :DD: Hope I'm right :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 30th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Practically all symptoms are screaming :DD: Hope I'm right :)

I love you!!! I hope you have a boy in there!

ynwa
August 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Ok I will go next
Bleeding gums
Hair loss
Constipation(sorry tmi)
Tiredness
All day sickness(not being sick)
Heartburn
Itcy skin
Acne
Awful taste in mouth
Don't like smell of food cooking
Bigger boobies
Sore boobies
Right boobie bigger
Headaches
Like sleeping on right side

Tiffani3
August 30th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Lol this will be a fun one!

Ok so
All day and night nauseous -Haven't actually been sick Started at 5-6 weeks.
Craving bacon but really not very nice when I eat it! Infact everything is discusting and not really hungry at all!
Cold most of the time except yesterday when I had a few hot flushes?
Had no symptoms at all before bfp other than a little cm
Tested 10dpo bfp very strong line
Hair is growing quicker
Skin very dry everywhere
Sleep on my tummy, left side, right side totally uncomfortable.
Boobs are massive and nipples very sore
My two year old will not leave me alone at all! and my sisters ds age 18 months wouldn't take his eyes off me for hours the other day (was starting to freak me out lol)
Extremely tired
Sex drive completey gone :(

mummypink
August 30th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Fab idea! :)

Mine so far are:

Nausea on and off all day - no vomiting
Cramps on and off
skin breaking out
cold most of the time
my earliest BFP (11 DPO)
left boob is bigger than right but both have got bigger than in my first two pregnancies
Prefer sleeping on my left side
Feel absolutely shattered most of the time despite being in bed at 9:30pm most nights! ;)
Uncomfortable sitting upright for too long without back support, I start getting back ache and tummy ache.
Really low blood pressure - I normally have low bp but it was down to a crazy 85/65 so I'm trying hard to drink more fluids to improve it :worry:
Irritable - more so than usual!
Craving white bread
Morning sickness from around week 7 to week 16 - loss of appetite and sick on several occasions.

Hmmm... think that is it so far ...

homebirthing princess
August 30th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Cool :)

Mine so far....

Morning, day and night nausea,
Being sick most days!
Spotty skin :(
Sore boobs and nipples
No sex drive
Tired constantly
Gone off bread, tea, juice, cake and almost everything else edible
Craving chocolate now and water
Fast hair growth
Dry skin specialy on legs
Babys heart rate is between 155-165 :)
Constipated
Low iron
Really sensitive to smells, specially hate the clean dishwasher smell....GAG :(
Moody
Emotional
Weird dreams

That's all for now :)

ynwa
September 7th, 2012, 11:36 AM
This sickness is not lifting at all,smells of any type now are making me gag:.(

Lassie1982
September 12th, 2012, 06:38 AM
mine is:

EXTREMALLY tender breasts
Fatigue
Very bloated
Frequent urination....

Shellbelle
September 12th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Oooh, I'll play!

- My earliest BFP (10dpo)
- All day nausea, and it's pretty intense. I haven't thrown up yet, but I have been close. This may be because I'm nibbling on food all day (had hyperemesis with my first baby, a boy, and I've done this in early pregnancy ever since). I didn't have as much nausea with my last two kiddos (1 girl and 1 boy).
- Seriously sore boobs. My nipples hurt and there are shooting pains randomly.
- Fatigue
- Very bloated
- Frequent uriniation
- Extra sensitive sense of smell
- Extremely moody and emotional and irritable.
- Hot all the time
- Feel like I'm getting a cold (stuffy nose)
- Extremely thirsty. I'm drinking water like crazy!
- Nasty taste in my mouth.

Shellbelle
September 12th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Oh, and I have never had nausea this early with any of the other three. I'm barely pregnant and I feel like I'm on a boat.

Butterfly Spirit
September 12th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Shelle, for the nasty taste, try sucking on lemon drops! ..I prefer old fashioned. ;)

Shellbelle
September 12th, 2012, 09:37 PM
I just put them on my grocery list. Thanks! I've been craving lemonade (the real stuff) and that has helped some.

The nausea is bad, but so comforting.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 12th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I'm drinking lemonade too. Unfortunately I did have to get some meds because I was having trouble keeping things down. And of course one of the side effects are drowsiness. I can barely stay awake in the afternoon. It's terrible.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 12th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I'm done whining...I think.

4 blues~hopingforpink~
September 17th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I cant compare with Any of you girls... I barely have Any symptoms. Kind of getting worried at this point.. Usually by now I would be hoping not to throw up. The only thing I really have is frequent peeing and Im breaking out which has never happened before. I have no nausea and no sore boobies...

ynwa
September 23rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
I can add regular nose bleeds and Constant gagging to the list!yuck this is not glam:.(

NCBeachyGrl
September 23rd, 2012, 10:24 AM
I can add regular nose bleeds and Constant gagging to the list!yuck this is not glam:.(

Oh no! That is terrible!!!!!! I updated my symptoms to include red bumps on legs and arms, headaches, and full,firm boobs (I feel like I am already breastfeeding as boobs are so tight, full, and firm)! I have to admit that I really like it! LOL!

Wishing4Pink
September 23rd, 2012, 03:41 PM
Oh no! That is terrible!!!!!! I updated my symptoms to include red bumps on legs and arms, headaches, and full,firm boobs (I feel like I am already breastfeeding as boobs are so tight, full, and firm)! I have to admit that I really like it! LOL!

Haha, that's how my boobs are. The other half is loving it!! Always catching him staring at them! lol

Cinss
September 23rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
Veiny eyeball
Pull down the skin under your left eye and look at your eyeball (the white part). If you see a vein that looks like a V or branches, you will be having a girl (OWT)

I have a V

NCBeachyGrl
September 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
Veiny eyeball
Pull down the skin under your left eye and look at your eyeball (the white part). If you see a vein that looks like a V or branches, you will be having a girl (OWT)

I have a V

OMG...my eyeballs are really veiny. GROSS! My left one has them going everywhere....maybe branches?

Lassie1982
September 23rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Veiny eyeball

I have a V

i have a V....but its facing the wrong way?! instead of looking like this V it looks like >
so does that still count as a v?

Cinss
September 23rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Im not sure, i actually have a V in both eyes?

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 11:58 AM
OK...I thought it would be fun for us to list all our symptoms throughout our pregnancy and compare to OWT to see if any of them mean anything and to keep our hopes alive we are getting our desired genders!

List away ladies and keep this thread updated!

Morning sickness started at 5 weeks
Tired all the time
Big boobies :)
Cold feet
Craving burgers ( craved that with my 2 girls as well)
Very cranky sometimes ;) (Girls)
Love sleeping on my right side
No sex drive
Crave orange juice ( my girls too)
Coffee (my girls too)

Shellbelle
November 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
You know, Shannon, I'm having the weirdest OJ craving, too. I've been going through two cartons a week, and I don't normally drink it at all. Craving burgers big time, too, which I've only done with DD (normally, I eat red meat only once every few months).

My gut still says this is a boy, though!

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 12:14 PM
You know, Shannon, I'm having the weirdest OJ craving, too. I've been going through two cartons a week, and I don't normally drink it at all. Craving burgers big time, too, which I've only done with DD (normally, I eat red meat only once every few months).

My gut still says this is a boy, though! I feel the same way as you. This is how i was with my 2 girls minus the early morning sickness which is throwing me off thinking boy. Drives me crazy not knowing :(. LOL Im normally a chicken kinda girl. But with my girls its burgers.

Shellbelle
November 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
I feel the same way as you. This is how i was with my 2 girls minus the early morning sickness which is throwing me off thinking boy. Drives me crazy not knowing :(. LOL Im normally a chicken kinda girl. But with my girls its burgers.

It's driving me crazy, too. I hope this is another girl for you!

cvd
November 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
This is neat! I am not due till June but I want to play! Hehe!

AS of now:
- BFP at 9DPO
- nausea at BEDTIME (have been sick 3 times in the morning with NO warning lol it was just a quick go then gone)
- a little fatigued
- irritable
- uber bloated
- craving mcds blt breakfast bagel with no bacon
- boobs a bit bigger, not sore or anything
- no sex drive
- sleep on left side
- I was told at my ultrasound I ovulated/baby implanted on the left
- have the branch under left eye

EEK HOPING PINK!

8isablessing
November 3rd, 2012, 03:14 PM
It's driving me crazy, too. I hope this is another girl for you!

Awww thanks u too :)
Lots a pink baby dust:baby:

I never dreamed I would have 2 girls since my first 5 were all boys. So I dont want to assume anything for sure. But do think its a girl but some doubt in the brain because of the past.

Mae
November 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I got a BFP 10 dpo (first test)
Very mild MS weeks 8-10
No major cravings, changes every day
Totally bloated/constipated (fun eh?)
Lightheaded the first few weeks
Always cold (but I usually am anyway)
Sleep on my right side
Skin starting to look great:)
V under my right eye, not left
No sex drive
Still feeling pretty good on my runs thank goodness!!

We had our NT scan at 11w 5d and it was a verrrry girly nub (swayed boy) so thinking a little bambina is our future!

KatS047
November 8th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Positive hpt at 9dpo
Morning (all day) sickness started at 5 weeks lasted until 16 weeks - so bad I needed meds
Tired and moody all the time
Heartburn since 15 weeks
Cold all the time
Bad skin (goes back and forth from acne to very dry)
Craving spicy foods esp. tacos
All these symptoms are completely different than with my other 3 (boys) and I am having a girl!

mummypink
November 9th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Veiny eyeball

I have a V

I have a definite V in my left eye but not my right .. find out a week on Monday if it is right!

Mrssmudger
November 9th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Ooo this is fun!!

Can I join??
So not sure with BFP?
Sickness & nausea like crazy since around 6 weeks - now 14 and its still not letting up!
Headaches
Dry Scalp
Gone off food - everything in general apart from fruit
Always cold
No sex drive
Left breast bigger
V low BP - 85/40
Dizzyness and blackout where I have to lie on the floor :o
Umm thats all I can think of for now...
Will check for the V in my eye?? :)

fairydust2012
November 15th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Hi all

Won't find out what were having until December but my symptoms are as follows

Early bfp (5days before af due)
Bad skin
Always cold
TMI - no CM for weeks and now very little
Nausea and vomiting from 6 - 13 weeks (still a bit nauseous)
Hair greasy and lank
Hair growth no different
No particular cravings
Aversion to coffee and after 6 weeks aversion to milk

Will update when i know

BellaVita
November 16th, 2012, 05:58 PM
BFP 2 days late ( we weren't TTC so there was no need for me to test early)
Extremely heavy, achy breasts
Food aversions and nausea (no puking)
Cannot stand red meat or grilled chicken. Oh, and Sweet 'n Low. Uck!
Craving lotsa' fruit, OJ, chocolate, veggies, pickles, jerky and kale.
Hair is SUPER duper dry along with my skin. Cold weather or pregnancy related? Hmm...
A lot of vaginal discharge
...and my biggest symptom is fatigue. Feels good to finally be out of the first trimester because I thought the first few months were going to be the death of me. My bed has a permanent indention on it from my butt lying there 24/7. I'd get up to shower and that was about it. LOL

suregena
November 17th, 2012, 12:10 PM
My symptoms this pregnancy (that were different from my son):

-Mega queasiness or queasiness or bad indigestion but no vomiting and nothing I would call really horrible nausea as I have managed to not call in sick to work this time, totally different from my son (I vomited twice with him but called in 9 days because of how nauseated I was.) It's just starting to ease up a bit despite it never being horrible to begin with.

-No major aversions (my son I had many) except for maybe cheese like cheddar. Other cheeses that are tart/tangy like Lancashire/Wensleydale/Cheshire I liked a lot.

-I feel wider and bigger then I did with my son but that may just be down to it being a second baby.

-1 migraine with aura so far, but with my son I had many of them by now.

-Craving salads, or light tasting foods like Mediterranean stuff (with my son is was heavy foods like chilli, mexican, pasta, italian, fast food, etc), sweet candies (like starbursts, jelly beans... stuff I NEVER eat, I'm usually more a chocolate type of treat person, not candy like that), fruits, cold stuff, cold drinks (by 10 weeks I was itching to start drinking tea/coffee again and did start drinking it again when my midwife said it was okay, with my son... this time I have had no desire for hot drinks at all)

-I think I look more like crap this time then last time

-My skin is a combination of oily/dry when normally it is very dry.

-My hair looks AWFUL, I swear!

-Heartburn/indigestion constantly. With my son, heartburn only happened a little in the third trimester.

hotdogz&boyz
November 17th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I dunno about the wives tales and how accurate they are...but if this isn't a girl with all the opposite stuff I have, then I will swear off them forever. Lol.

Different from the boys:

-Actual intense nausea in the morning, enough to make me lay down and/or throw up from weeks 8-12. Mild nausea the rest of the time (but that was the same as the boys).
-Heartburn. I never a bit of it until this pregnancy. Started in week 5.
-Tons of stomach upset. Gassiness, internal upset, indigestion, hiccups, diarrhea. Started in week 6.
-Baby is located entirely different and bump is developing differently. (lower versus higher though)
-Nasty skin on my face, but not on my back (with the boys I had horrible back acne). Lank hair (boys didn't change it).
-sex drive is normal, (it was gone with the boys)
-always cold (didn't change with the boys, but the season was different)
-extreme irritability and bouts of "depressive" feelings. (I loved being preggo with the boys and felt pretty good)
-sensitivity to smells (not a bit with the boys)
-not really cravings, but some food isn't appealing, like salt or meat. I can eat it, but it's not something I crave or want to eat over other choices (boys never had any food issues except coffee with my second, which is fine this time around)
-desire to drink more beverages (never had that with the boys)
-burning nipples (never had that with the boys either)

Old wives tales I didn't pay attention to with the boys:

-heart rate: different this time, started slower and remains lower for the gestational age.
-V veins in the left eye
-Anterior placenta (same as boys) to the left side (I know ds1 was high and anterior and ds2 was center and anterior)
-ovulated left
-high HCG for dates (248 at 13DPO) (ds2 was 90 at 12DPO)
-nub got girly guesses at 12+0 (neither boy had a nub that I knew about, not in their pics at least).
-ring test says girl (boy, boy, girl, boy...which is about right, even though I had losses, they were blighted ovums or chemicals and I doubt they would be included)
-Chinese gender chart says boy (was right with other two boys)
-dreams are primarily girl (never had one with either of the boys)
-gut says boy...gut didn't have a clue with the boys (I think I leaned boy for the first and girl for the second, but not as strong)
-left breast is larger when my right classically is (but I do believe this is because I am nursing only my right side with ds2, it is not sore like the left is either)
-biorhythms, moon signs, and elemental signs all say we conceived in girl-friendly times (moon signs and elemental signs were boy friendly with my boys, but biorhythms were also girly with both of them)

That was long. Lol. I just notice more difference between this pregnancy and my two previous ones. But I know it can mean absolutely nothing. But given how many things point to girl, if it's a boy, I'll lay off old wives tales forever!! :)

genieinabottle1
November 27th, 2012, 05:15 PM
This is fun!

True MS (with the boys I always felt worse at night)
Able to eat meat and salads (couldn't eat it until 5 months w my boys)
Breaking out is worse
Cold a lot
Generally not hungry at all (gained only 4 lbs in first tri. with the boys it was about 10!)
Don't crave sweets (w the boys I was eating ice cream and sweets all the time)

The only food I like the same is Instant spicy noodles (so bad for you..but it helps the nausea) for some reason.
HOpefully i'll find out in a few weeks!