PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Forelife ultra HPT?

bythestream
August 30th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I got a negative on one this morning 12dpo, I also got a bit of a temp dip so Im not holding out much hope (although Im hoping that's because I slept badly).

The test was really hard to read because the screen fogged up and now I have been reading reviews and they are not very good. False negatives and false positives.

Anyone else had experience?

Navywife620
September 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM
all this spam is annoying!!

BeadinMom
September 26th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Spam?

BeadinMom
September 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Bythe******, no, I've never used those...still holding out hope for you though!! Good luck!!

hopingforsaskia
September 26th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I think I've used one before.. I think from memory the window was tiny and annoying, but it gave me a very faint positive quite early on.. If I'm thinking of the right one... :) get a pink dye though, they're so much better. :) Fx'd for a second line BTS! :) xx

bythestream
September 27th, 2012, 12:10 AM
So I used this for the miscarriage I had a few weeks ago and they are rubbish so don't use them. The window was really hard to read through and they told me negative at 12dpo when I was actually pregnant. But maybe I had low hgc and that's why I miscarried.

Navywife620
September 27th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Spam?

it must of gotten deleted.. if you look at a lot of threads in the 2ww there are random posts

BeadinMom
September 27th, 2012, 11:39 AM
it must of gotten deleted.. if you look at a lot of threads in the 2ww there are random posts

Ohhhh okay! I was wondering...lol. I know bythe****** was asking a legitimate question, so I was confused. The spam does get annoying...I haven't noticed it here as much, thankfully. I think NBP stays pretty well on top of the site. Hopefully the spammers will get bored & go away.