PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible......or am I just going crazy?

jark22
August 30th, 2012, 11:02 PM
I'm 8dpo today.......I'm either going to get a BFP this month or I'm just a crazy person. Maybe my mind is just making symptoms up....... Anyway- I've been a bit crampy and my boobs have been sooooo sore the past couple of days. The sore boobs usually happen to me every month.......but this time they have gotten very veiny and warm. I also gagged today when changing our cat litter and I've been getting that nauseous feeling you get when you need to eat (this has never happened except for when I've been pregnant).

However, this month is only our first attempt. We only BD'ed 1 time after abstaining for 11 days. I ovulated about 36-48 hours after. I think I'm going to start testing tomorrow morning. I will only be 9dpo so I am expecting a BFN......but if I don't test, I will explode LOL!!! Wish me luck!

wilma_five
August 31st, 2012, 03:12 AM
With all of my boys I had bfp's around 8 dpo so that's possible!
But........i thought last cycle i was pregnant for sure but probably the progesterone playing with my body!

fish2012
August 31st, 2012, 03:46 AM
good luck

i was totally convinced last cycle too, had the eat to not feel sick thing and everything ;-( hope it's the real thing for you x

Northern_Shutterbug
August 31st, 2012, 03:55 AM
I'm almost the same apart from it being usual for sore boobs, that's only happen when pregnant or breast feeding. I've not actually gagged yet though, just been feeling slightly queasy.

Have woken this morning very achey, boobs still sore, slight cramping again, and very tired. But I don't want to build my hopes up because I'm starting to feel its all in my head and that it'll be a bfn tomorrow ;(

dreamingpink77
August 31st, 2012, 06:28 AM
So we are already three of us testing tomorrow! Hope we don't see BFNs girls :( I'm having a BBQ next Monday with my family and I was already hoping that if it's a positive, I would announce it on Monday since we don't have many occassions that we, as a family are all together, there's always someone who can't make it to come, but this time we all gonna be there. It would be lovely! And I would def eat lots and lots of stuff and meat and sausages, if it's a Positive!

Butterfly Spirit
August 31st, 2012, 06:39 AM
So we are already three of us testing tomorrow! Hope we don't see BFNs girls :( I'm having a BBQ next Monday with my family and I was already hoping that if it's a positive, I would announce it on Monday since we don't have many occassions that we, as a family are all together, there's always someone who can't make it to come, but this time we all gonna be there. It would be lovely! And I would def eat lots and lots of stuff and meat and sausages, if it's a Positive!

Good luck :luck: to you Dreaming, and all the other ladies testing in the am! I want you to be able to stuff your face at that BBQ!!!!! ;)

Mum23boys
August 31st, 2012, 06:49 AM
Good luck ladies - Im hoping for my BFP in Sept !!

dreamingpink77
August 31st, 2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks ladies, you are all so supportive :)