PDA

View Full Version : Gender Prediction test

mummypink
August 31st, 2012, 08:16 AM
Hi,

I was reading all the fun tests you can use to predict the babies gender and I came across this on ebay:

gendermaker | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/gendermaker/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692)

Has anyone heard of them or know how it is supposed to work? The review score is good but unfortunately most of the people who have commented haven't said if it was actually true or not! I guess it probably just works on a 50% customer satisfaction basis?!

:)

Rosie85
August 31st, 2012, 12:14 PM
hmm I have looked that one before and it seemed to have similar results to Intelligender, which were not the best.

Amazon.com: Boy or Girl Baby Gender Prediction Test. Pregnancy Gender Predictor Test: Health & Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/Gender-Prediction-Test-Pregnancy-Predictor/dp/B003YT6KEO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346429628&sr=8-1&keywords=gender+maker)

Winngrin
August 31st, 2012, 01:13 PM
I did Intelligneder with DS3 and it was right, but I put absolutely no faith in it. I am not doing any of these this time because I will either get too excited or too disappointed. I asked my doctor and she said there is not anything present in urine which can tell the gender of your baby, and if there were, doctors offices would use it to get us all off their backs, hee hee!!

mummypink
August 31st, 2012, 03:52 PM
Yep, think you are both right! Sounds like a load of rubbish and would just make you either upset or happy at the result without any real basis. There should be a law against selling stuff like this or at least something on it that says it is just for fun and not proven. Roll on the next 12 weeks when I have my scan! ;)

Cinss
September 16th, 2012, 03:43 AM
I did intelligender when i was pregnant with DD and it was correct.

Butterfly Spirit
September 16th, 2012, 04:08 AM
If you ladies take the time to watch youtube videos you will find many of the tests are wrong.. intelligender and gendermaker...red cabbage is the only one that isn't.. that's why I was so fooled by it.

NearlyDone
September 18th, 2012, 01:02 PM
iv done intelligender(with my 3rd dd) then there was another 1 exacly the same but the results meant opposite to intelligender...was also wrong id never trust any of these scams again......pee on a ph stick its much cheaper and probs the same science xx

baby2ontheway
September 19th, 2012, 02:38 AM
I agree i did the test not long ago but silly me bought it then decided to read up on it and turns out alot of people find it is ph based. The results were girl for me but I actually tested my ph 3 months before that and it was very acidic which apparently correlate. Interesting but will never buy before i read up on it again lol :) oh and I was 12 weeks pregnant when i tried intelligender

mrsrb
October 8th, 2012, 03:12 PM
might have to try on of these tests!

mariposa
October 16th, 2012, 01:55 PM
In my country, we can know the gender at 8 weeks (6 weeks after O). A blood test tells you if there is Y chromosome in your blood. The success rate are 98% and cost 130 €. Many women do it and it works!!
I think that in USA you also have this test, but if I am not wrong, you canīt do it until the pregnancy is more advenced. Iīll do it for sure if I got pregnant, canīt wait!! :nails: