TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
one boy, 17 months
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
This was the hardest part! With my first pregnancy, I had been on prenatals for months in advance, cut out all diet drinks and caffeine, was eating healthy and snacked throughout the day. I ate breakfast religiously. LE was a total overhaul and took some getting used to. I know I didn't keep protein and sodium in the LE range, but kept it much lower than it had been. Skipping breakfast was the toughest part. Calories and nutrients were definitely low, I lived on sweets, pasta, sometimes salad and chicken. Crystal Light and diet coke throughout the day.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
about 3 months, but got stricter over time.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH is a bit overweight and has been trying to diet but no major weight changes. He does drink alot of diet soda and coffee throughout the day, a big night snacker too.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I cut out red meat and only ate chicken a few times a week (smaller portions) getting most of my protein from cheese, yogurt, pasta. I didn't count calories but probably was around 1500-1800 a day. If I couldn't stick to all guidelines, I tried to keep calories low at the end of the day. I didn't eat before 11 and tried not to snack, especially after dinner.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Ofcourse looking back I wish I had stuck more strictly to the diet, but I think I did the best I could without driving my husband (and myself) crazy and it was still a major change from how I usually eat.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Prior to getting pregnant with my son 2 years ago I weighed about 135. This past winter I dropped down to 125, and then with the LE diet got down to 117 at my lowest, definitely my lowest adult weight with a BMI of 18.5.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I have always walked a few miles a day and didn't really give that up. I think it helped with the weight loss which I felt was a bigger benefit than any negative impact on testosterone.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
didn't check
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
a little bit, got rid of what I could in a hot bath before BD
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
I think I concieved with a pull out last month but it didn't stick
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
We BD'd on 8/18 and I am pretty sure I O'd on the 20th as I had some O pains that evening and my temp went up on the morning of the 22nd. I usually O on CD 14 and this was right on schedule.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
DH FR starting at AF. He skipped one day, but released twice the day of our attempt so feeling pretty good about that. Shallow release and jumped and dumped. I used rephresh from AF every 3 days, then day of attempt used half applicator before and half after. At the time I worried that with one attempt this may be risky, but I guess at least one little guy got through!
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
folic acid
acidophiles

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Took cranberry AF-O but not a huge amount so not sure it if made a difference.
Did you do anything with Ions?
nope, don't really believe in that
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
My weight being the lowest since high school. I felt like everything was different then when I got pregnant with my son (really healthy, vitamins daily, BD every other day, lots of CM)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I could have been stricter with the diet which is the most important factor. If I have another boy, I fear I will look back and kick myself for not doing more.
Things worth mentioning:
I'm really really excited to be pregnant again and due in May (which is when my son was due, a little deja vu). I'm also relieved it didn't take long as I don't think I could have lost any more weight or handled the stress for too much longer. This is the reason I didn't check PH or count calories/grams of anything- it would make me nuts! Here's hoping for a little girl!!! DH says two is it for him, so this is my last shot. Then again he wants a girl too, so never say never!