PDA

View Full Version : Met Dr S at SART today

erika
February 9th, 2011, 10:52 AM
He seems like a very good responsible Dr the clinic is clean, staff friendly and helpfull. I have 10 follicles but only 4 big ones and I am starting to take 300 units of Puragon as of today! I hope I get 20 eggs!!! I was thinking of taking more Puragon but I think that would be stupid!! But so tempting I am willing to be hospitalized with OHSS to get a son sick and disturbing I know!!!!!

lindi
February 9th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Oh please be careful- if you risk your health, the chances of having a son are even slimmer!

PlanB
February 9th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Just follow somjate's advice. If you got that many extra eggs they would prob be bad ones. He wants this to work as much as you do. It's good for his stats.

Somjate is taller than you expect isn't he? :)

erika
February 9th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Just follow somjate's advice. If you got that many extra eggs they would prob be bad ones. He wants this to work as much as you do. It's good for his stats.

Somjate is taller than you expect isn't he? :)

Taller and younger I will not increase my dose as 300 actually seems like alot after looking at other peoples doses and taking into account my age/fertility. I have to say the clinic and staff ar all lovely

nuthinbutpink
February 9th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Obviously, stick with what he has told you to do. Like PP said, he wants you to succeed and compromising your health is not worth it but I know you know that! Good luck!

Hopingandpraying
February 10th, 2011, 08:56 AM
I agree with everyone else. Plus, you do not want OHSS, trust me, and it might prevent you from transferring anyway.

erika
February 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM
I agree with everyone else. Plus, you do not want OHSS, trust me, and it might prevent you from transferring anyway.

Hi I am only taking my perscribed dose of 300 units so I hope after 6 days of stimming my follicles will grow! I think relaxing in Phuket will help them grow! I also think that puragon has turned me into a bit of a bitch! I am a little more uptight than usual! Could just be the whole process not as much fun as natural conception!

Snowflakes
February 10th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Great to hear your update. Sounds like you are being well looked after at SART. FX that you'll get a few more decent sized eggs now with the higher dose of puragon. I hope you can sit back & relax for a while on Patong Beach.

Can't wait to hear more of your updates as I really want this to work out for you :)

PlanB
February 11th, 2011, 12:27 AM
I thought he was a bit attractive. Enjoy your trip in Phuket.

erika
February 11th, 2011, 12:35 AM
I thought he was a bit attractive. Enjoy your trip in Phuket.

Ha not my type but at least he has a sence of humour I cracked a joke and he even laughed out loud! Did you implant 1 or 2 embreyos and did you store your embies in perth? wantingason@hotmail.com

PlanB
February 12th, 2011, 04:42 AM
I transferred 1, froze 1. We had 7 viable embies - 2 boys and 5 girls. Haha! We were wanting a boy but I think you can guess that from my sig.

We are from melb but when I cycled the suggestion of bring them home had never come up so assumed I would fly back if we needed to.