PDA

View Full Version : Accuracy of u/s dates..

babydust
September 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Just saw my baby :). Thought I was 6 weeks and 1 day. Measuring at 6 weeks and 3 days. Thought I O'ed on Sunday or Monday. But if I'm 6 weeks 3 days then we dtd right at O when I had Ewcm on sat. :/

Link to my chart in my siggie

Thanks!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 4th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I wouldn't worry about measuring a day or so ahead. Did they keep your due date the same? And how are you feeling? I'm not really feeling that sick and am 6w1d too.

NCBeachyGrl
September 4th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't worry about it either! And timing has turned out to not be so much of a sway factor either!

mydream
September 4th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Predicting exact ovulation day is not an easy task...and its ok if you dtd on ovulation..timing doesn't sway like all the other factors

babydust
September 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks girls! Yeah I have felt super sick since Friday. Good girl
Sign for me! The thing I worry about most is that I did have a good
Amount of Ewcm on sat ( the day the u/s dates). But I still think I have a shot at
My girl, I agree. Still hope the u/s date is just a day ahead! Fx

babydust
September 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Oh and yeah, they kept my due date the same as if I were 6 weeks and 1 day for some
Reason. He said it was spot on so he's not going to change the due date. I guess maybe there can be a difference of a few days error? Not sure, but yeah, he kept
My due date April 29th :)

Rosie85
September 4th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Well I know for sure the day I Ovulated and the day the baby implanted but since I didn't have a period in June they did an ultrasound and I am not sure why or how but the baby is like 5 or 6 days behind what it should be even though it would be impossible. So my due date is off by like a week and it sucks! I do know U/S can have a a day or two where they can be off but not generally a week. So I would say yours is fine as it's only a couple days.