PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! New here and Lazily swaying boy!

Super Mom of 6 Girls
September 4th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Hi everyone :wave:

Ok I am a stay at home mom of six girls, YEP SIX GIRLS! They are all mine, meaning I birthed them all. I am in also just starting out in a part time photography business. My girls are 12, 8, 8, 6, 3, and 18 months. We are planning on TTC next month. In reality I really do not care what gender child we have, healthy baby is what I hope for most. BUT I am tending to sway boy a little more this time around. It seems like everyone I know is either pregnant with a boy or just recenlty had a boy. I photographed a good friend's newbie boy last weekend and it REALLY made me think that I would love a boy this time around. Now I say Lazily swaying because I lack self discipline and have a hard time sticking to things. I also believe that really the choice is in SOMEONE ELSE'S hands as to whether we have a boy or a girl. I do temp, (LOL) somewhat regularly. But my cycle is identical each month. I also get really bad cramps right around ovulation but I am not sure if they are just after or during ovulation. They always coincide with the temp drop and about the third day of EWCM. SO I just found this place like last night! I figure it can't hurt to try some of the boy sway stuff.

I read somewhere last night something about haveing three or more girls raises you chances of having a boy...........HAHAHAHAHA proved that wrong huh!

elle82
September 4th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Welcome :wave: You'll love it here!! OMG..you have 6 girls!! Can you please send me some of your pink baby dust and I'll send you all my blue baby dust?? I have 1 girl, 4 boys and am TTC a girl now. Good luck with ttc, really hope you get your little boy :DS: :bluecheer:

Mum23boys
September 4th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Hello and good luck if I can offer any advice I will but I'm only mum to 3 boys :-)

Super Mom of 6 Girls
September 4th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Awe thanks everyone! I know right, 6 girls, what are the odds?!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

dloui128
September 4th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Welcome :)

Charlee
September 6th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Hi there! I'm a newbie too so you're in good company :) I totally hear ya about "lazily swaying"!! The LE pink diet is totally opposite from everything I eat on a daily basis so we'll see just how disciplined I can actually be LOL... I have had 3 boys so maybe we should be trading notes or something LOL... anyway, good luck!

ELP
September 6th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Welcome super mom:) For a lazy blue sway tip I would suggest taking daily supps of fish oil, wheat grass and a prenatal, this way your body will receive a good nutrient boost daily even if your diet doesn't improve too much:) If you can add a few others to the list then all the better! But I find I can always just about remember to do this once a day even if I can't fit in anything else, Good luck!!

Super Mom of 6 Girls
September 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Hi there! I'm a newbie too so you're in good company :) I totally hear ya about "lazily swaying"!! The LE pink diet is totally opposite from everything I eat on a daily basis so we'll see just how disciplined I can actually be LOL... I have had 3 boys so maybe we should be trading notes or something LOL... anyway, good luck!

THANK YOU!! I am loving this place so far! And can not believe I didn't find this forum sooner. Especially with all the googling I have done on how to have a boy! I have two pages worth of notes so far! SOo much info here! And for the first time it makes sense to me, as opposed to my three failed shettles method attemps! Welcome to you as well mama! And GOOD LUCK!!

Welcome super mom:) For a lazy blue sway tip I would suggest taking daily supps of fish oil, wheat grass and a prenatal, this way your body will receive a good nutrient boost daily even if your diet doesn't improve too much:) If you can add a few others to the list then all the better! But I find I can always just about remember to do this once a day even if I can't fit in anything else, Good luck!!

Thanks ELP! I have been on a prenatal for the last 12 years! LOL!! Between being pregnant and breastfeeding I just never went off it. I did, yesterday, add fish oil. I am also taking a B complex and am trying EPO. Wheat grass I need to get though. How many mg's of that should I be taking? Is that something I can get at walmart or would I need to go to GNC or a natural food type store?

dloui128
September 6th, 2012, 12:22 PM
THANK YOU!! I am loving this place so far! And can not believe I didn't find this forum sooner. Especially with all the googling I have done on how to have a boy! I have two pages worth of notes so far! SOo much info here! And for the first time it makes sense to me, as opposed to my three failed shettles method attemps! Welcome to you as well mama! And GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks ELP! I have been on a prenatal for the last 12 years! LOL!! Between being pregnant and breastfeeding I just never went off it. I did, yesterday, add fish oil. I am also taking a B complex and am trying EPO. Wheat grass I need to get though. How many mg's of that should I be taking? Is that something I can get at walmart or would I need to go to GNC or a natural food type store?

I drank wheatgrass, I bought it in the powder form and I got it in the organic section at my grocery store, it tastes nasty though so I mixed it with juice instead of water

Perswayme
September 8th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Hi there, welcome! I'm new too and swaying blue. I started off really lazily then added more supplement as I go along. The sway boy diet is not easy as I love my dairy. I don't know how you manage with 6 girls. You must have really wonderful and well behaved kids and/ or a really hands on hubby. :)