PDA

View Full Version : My 8 Week U/S Pic!

NCBeachyGrl
September 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Yay! Everything looks good and there is only one baby in there! Heartbeat was 146 and baby is measuring a little smaller: 7W5D. I asked what side the baby was on and she said smack in the middle. Don't know what that means!!! I also have some small blood pockets so that is what caused the bleeding I had. She said no sex until the spots disappear!

Here is baby!

Shellbelle
September 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Oooooh, so precious!

3girlsinarow
September 5th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Yay....what a cute little bean. I get to go in for my first appointment on Sept. 17th and will have an ultrasound to date mine then...I'm pretty sure I'll be 7 weeks 2 days....So happy to hear the bleeding is gone and baby is doing well. Congratulations...I think my due date will by like May 4th, but I always have c-sections, so my baby will probably be born around April 27th. Our little ones will be close together. :cool:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 5th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Just sent you a pm before I saw this. So happy for you. What a cute litte Beachy bean!!!

Tiffani3
September 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Oh nc that's so lovely congratulations
Bet your so pleased there's only one ;)
Also lovely to have a reason behind the bleeding and everything is ok xx

NCBeachyGrl
September 5th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I am very happy there is only one!!!! I haven't let gender creep in my brain, but now I am analyzing my pic like crazy!!!

Mrs_P
September 5th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Aw congrats beachy glad everything is going well can't believe your at ultra sound stage already!!!!!!

homebirthing princess
September 5th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Aww yay nc soooo pleased everything is ok, what a cute little bean u have there! Congrats hun xx

Tiffani3
September 5th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I am very happy there is only one!!!! I haven't let gender creep in my brain, but now I am analyzing my pic like crazy!!!

Lol i thought you'd be pleased!!! Well my feeling is it's a girl :p only a few more weeks till 12 weeks one and then you can really get obsessing.

dreamingpink77
September 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM
What a nice pic NCBeachy, so happy for your precious bean :)

Rosie85
September 5th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Glad they figured out the source of bleeding :happy:

It is so exciting to get to see the baby bean, yours is so zoomed in compared to what mine was, it's nice to get a close up!

Rosie85
September 5th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Garg, my friend just had her baby girl, I am so jealous! She just posted a pic and she has a pink fuzzy hat on. I hope there is a girl bean in my belly, I am so nervous!!! :nails:

NCBeachyGrl
September 5th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Lol i thought you'd be pleased!!! Well my feeling is it's a girl :p only a few more weeks till 12 weeks one and then you can really get obsessing.

THANK YOU!!! :HH:I really hope you are right! And, because of the bleeding, I can get another u/s at 12/13 weeks. I hope time flies by!!!!

Wishing4Pink
September 6th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Bless, Beachy bean is so cute. A great scan pic, they don't do ones that zoomed in here! Glad everything is well and you know what's behind the bleeding you had x

Butterfly Spirit
September 6th, 2012, 03:07 AM
THANK YOU!!! :HH:I really hope you are right! And, because of the bleeding, I can get another u/s at 12/13 weeks. I hope time flies by!!!!

You're LUCKY! It's nice to see your sweet little Beachy Bean!
I also had pockets of blood in there around 6wk 5 days but apparently my doc forgot and didn't see it at all necessary to get a scan at 12 weeks.
I'm So glad you'll get a scan then! I can't wait! :)

mummypink
September 6th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Awww congrats NC! So glad everything is ok, not long until another scan for you either! :)

*ruby*
September 6th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Congrats on a great scan beachy, your little bean is so so cute already.
and at least you know the cause of the bleeding now too and hopefully all will be good by the 12 week scan.

Not long and you should have some nub shots, exciting!

dloui128
September 6th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Glad everything looks good :)

NCBeachyGrl
September 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I just got back from out of town and they wanted me to come back in for another ultrasound to check the pocket of blood. She said everything is looking good and baby had heartbeat of 185. The pocket is getting smaller so that is really good!

Here is my 9 week pic!

dloui128
September 14th, 2012, 05:01 PM
its amazing how much they change in just a week

NCBeachyGrl
September 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
its amazing how much they change in just a week

It is so crazy! The baby was moving all around..waving and kicking. It is so strange how it all works! I wish I could get an ultrasound every week!

Rosie85
September 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM
awww cute 9 week pic!

mummypink
September 15th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Aww, that would be fab wouldn't it! You could keep an album showing how much they changed, I can never get over how amazing it is that we can actually grow babies inside us lol! ;)

Tiffani3
September 15th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Sooooo cute xx

auroara78
September 15th, 2012, 01:17 PM
aww those are such cute pics, and if it makes you feel any better, Lillian was also smack dab in the middle during my 8 week ultrasound, so there is def. hope of a girl! Love the pics!

dreamingpink77
September 15th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Cute pics NCBeachy :) I'm so glad that everything is getting ok now and packet of blood is getting smaller.

Lassie1982
September 15th, 2012, 06:53 PM
aww how cute :) xo

NCBeachyGrl
October 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I am seriously starting to obsess about my pics! My brain tells me to stop and just wait until the 12 week scan, but then my irrational self says "obsess".

Does anyone see any gender clues in these pics. I know it is an absurd thing to ask! No way can I remain team green.....it is killing me!