PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

Blund
September 5th, 2012, 02:05 PM
We have one boy - age 3.

For nr 2 we swayed pink. Did the low everything diet, supplements, O+12, low ph. I got pregnant with a girl but had a missed abortion in week 17.

We wanted to get pregnant fast. Didn't sway,
I'm pregnant again, 5 weeks. And I just know it's a boy!!

Boy nr 1: not symptoms, feeling good all 9 months.

Nr 2 that we lost, feeling sick.

Now I'm just like I was with my boy!!

I'm so sad. I just want my girl. I can't stop crying, I'm so mad that I didn't took the time to sway.
I don't want this pregnancy!!

Mrs_P
September 5th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Firstly i can only imagine how awful the feeling of loosing your dd was - big hugs hunny

secondly don't count yourself out yet. with my boys ds1 and ds2 pregnancy was identical ds3 really ill (typical girl and complete opposite - nope boy). My friend her pg with dd was exactly the same was her 3 boys she was convinced she was another ds. There are tons of threads analysing symptoms, you really can't tell from that its just how your body reacts to hormones each time it can be different. Also miscarriage is an auto matic sway pink - most people get their dd's without even realising they are swaying x

lisvna
September 7th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I agree with mrs P, every pregnancy is different. but why is a miscarriage an automatic pink sway? I hear it so many times and I see it around me in real life but why is it?

zibibbogirl
September 8th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Firstly, I am so sorry about the loss of your DD. To have swayed so hard and to get pregnant with her and then lose her must be profoundly sad. Big hugs.

I know you are thinking that this bub is really a boy, because it feels the same as DS1 and it is different to the DD you lost, but really as the others have mentioned, each pregnancy can be different. It is tempting to jump to a conclusion based on two previous pregnancies, but it really may just be a coincidence. Please don't give up hope that you could be carrying another daughter just yet. It is definitely a long way from a foregone conclusion.

XX

mummypink
September 8th, 2012, 07:38 AM
So sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter, my heart goes out to you.

I ditto what the others have said, when I was pregnant with ds2 I would have sworn it was a girl. Totally different to my first pregnancy and I was so sick, couldn't keep anything down and lost quite a lot of weight during the first 14 weeks.

Symptoms don't really mean anything when it comes to gender, my fingers are firmly crossed you have a pink little bean in there. xxx

fish2012
September 10th, 2012, 07:39 AM
so sorry you lost your DD,

as other ladies say your loss may sway pink, the fact you had been taking the supps etc before may do too

I felt the same about DS2 he was an oppsie I'd planned to sway before conceiving number two and i just got preggie straight away I knew it was a boy and didn't want the pregnancy at all. He is all boy he's 15 months he's a joy (nearly a favourite - if you were allowed) he's so lovely a real blessing. I wasted my pregnancy and first three months of his life wishing he was a girl and planning my sway ;-0 as his personalitly has devloped so has my love and honeslty i no longer even wish he was a girl i just pray a girl is in our future.

It has actally taken 4 months of BFNs to get to this point as even at the start of this process I felt very cross i'd been landed with having to have another baby (i don't find newborns easy) when others get thier pp so easily

No one judges here stay in touch we pray you'll be a resented pp mummy (we won't mind we know you'll really appericate it!)

Please don't waste your life resenting this little one you will come to love them in time please try to be as positive as you can the die is cast now we hope its pink

xx

Blund
September 14th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Thank you so much girls!
It's a little better now. The most important thing is that the baby is healthy!!