PDA

View Full Version : After 6 weeks quit supps O-AF....my ph has gone done drastically!!!!!!!

mkarntz1980
February 10th, 2011, 12:17 AM
AFM so know whats really weird....rememember how I was having problems with high ph? Well I have been on ALL supps for the past 6 weeks straight. Well I quit taking them all a few days ago(from O-AF)but calcium/mag, within 2 days of stopping them my ph went from 5.3 to a 4.1!!!!!! It has NEVER been that low! honestly I have a feeling its either the baby aspirin or the cranberry. I just think its weird I stopped all the supps and my ph went RIGHT down.

Or it could be the rice milk I started drinking....I guess its okay to drink TTC girl(according to IG) and it is acidic. I am really tempted to try isoflavones this cycle to see if I can get my O to go back by a few days. I just cant imagine that after taking the B6 for only 1 week that it would mess up my cycle that bad...I went from 30 day cycle O on CD 16, to O onCD 20 34 day cycle.

lindi
February 10th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Thats great! I haven't tested my pH in a while. If you're only taking the b6 for a week, its probably not that... your cycles are usually super regular?

mkarntz1980
February 10th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Well they were 28 day cycles O'ing on CD 1....I did have a baby 8 months ago, and this is my 5th cycle, I am still lactating a little from nursing, so maybe my body is still messed up from pregnancy, and breastfeediing?

malorie
February 10th, 2011, 03:20 AM
wow! I wonder why your pH is being so funny. Glad it went down though!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2011, 11:20 AM
That is very strange?? Although you did switch from eating a lot of dairy to the rice milk at the same time, maybe it is just a coincidence.

Your pH does fluctuate naturally during your cycle, so maye that helped a little bit too!

Again, I don't think you should worry about when you O. People have all different cycle lengths and it may even be that your hormones have changed and that is why your cycle length changed. If you have conceived boys in the past with a regular length cycle, maybe this is a good sign that something has changed within your body.