PDA

View Full Version : Perth People

erika
February 10th, 2011, 02:20 AM
I recomend you contact Sydney IVF in Sydney they will arrange all necessary pretesting for you legally and then have PGD done in Bangkok at Thai SART . This is if America is a logistical nightmnare and to expensive as it was for us!. Expect to do this 3 times! At a %35 chance of gettiing the right gender/follicles/uterine linning etc it could take that many goes to get your baby! Good Luck to All!

Snowflakes
February 10th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks Erika for the advice.

Just a couple of questions, how many probes do they offer at SART? If you get 2 healthy XY's, do you plan to put back both or only 1?

GL for your continuing journey :luck:

ladybird
February 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Thanks Erica!

erika
February 10th, 2011, 07:33 PM
hi i think 5 probes I know they check for downs, turners, he went through it all with me the other day but I forgot what he said plus I am so far into this its a bit late to care thay do the usual PGD tests!! Number of embreyos transfered will depend on quality! My heart wants 2 but my brain says 1. Also my husband will say 1 as really raising 4 kids vs 3 is a pretty big deal! And we are here because we dont want a huge family otherwise we would have just kept on having kids untill we got a son!

nuthinbutpink
February 10th, 2011, 07:53 PM
5 is great! Good luck!

PlanB
February 11th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Haha I love it. You have a great attitude.