PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's & Everyone Need Input! Thanks :)

GT77
September 9th, 2012, 09:26 AM
I am only interested in doing a biopsy on Day 5.

I want to know is GSN or Acgh better on Day 5?

Please List the positives/negatives for GSN on Day 5.
Please List the positives/negatives for ACGH on Day 5.

Please list if anyone has had any success stories with GSN tested only Day 5?
If so, how many cycles did it take for FET/GSN to work?

Also, can you please list any success stories with Acgh on day 5,
and can you please list how many FET transfers you did. Also, can you mention how many
IVF's were done.

Also, if anyone of you have done ACgh on day 5, and Transferred a fresh on day 6 with any success stories can you please share.

I need your advice if I was going to do Acgh do you think it is better to do on day 5, a
FET or a Day 6 fresh transfer.

I would use ISCI.

Thank you so much for your help!!

This is for everyone!
I am yet to make my decision yet of where I am going to cycle. I am going to set up a consult with Dr. Potter, but I want to do GSN only on day 5, and I want to know if the implantation percentage rises on blastocyts & if there is a difference since there is more embryo's to freeze & if GSN on day 5 is more of a success than day 3? I want to know what the results have been in general with Day 5 GSN. I want to forget that day 3 GSN exists. I only want to know about blastocysts. I am only doing 1 embryo, so I can't take my chances and put 2 back in on day 5, its too risky for twins, he doesn't want three kids under 3.

Dr. Potter
September 25th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I am only interested in doing a biopsy on Day 5.

I want to know is GSN or Acgh better on Day 5?

Please List the positives/negatives for GSN on Day 5.
Please List the positives/negatives for ACGH on Day 5.

Please list if anyone has had any success stories with GSN tested only Day 5?
If so, how many cycles did it take for FET/GSN to work?

Also, can you please list any success stories with Acgh on day 5,
and can you please list how many FET transfers you did. Also, can you mention how many
IVF's were done.

Also, if anyone of you have done ACgh on day 5, and Transferred a fresh on day 6 with any success stories can you please share.

I need your advice if I was going to do Acgh do you think it is better to do on day 5, a
FET or a Day 6 fresh transfer.

I would use ISCI.

Thank you so much for your help!!

This is for everyone!
I am yet to make my decision yet of where I am going to cycle. I am going to set up a consult with Dr. Potter, but I want to do GSN only on day 5, and I want to know if the implantation percentage rises on blastocyts & if there is a difference since there is more embryo's to freeze & if GSN on day 5 is more of a success than day 3? I want to know what the results have been in general with Day 5 GSN. I want to forget that day 3 GSN exists. I only want to know about blastocysts. I am only doing 1 embryo, so I can't take my chances and put 2 back in on day 5, its too risky for twins, he doesn't want three kids under 3.We vitrify embryos so there is little difference between day 3 and day 5. The small incidence of missing mosaic normals is mitigated by the small effect of freeze thaw. When we can do day 5 Natera and day 6 fresh transfer, this will be the new standard.

vickyaust
September 29th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Dr Potter, When will Day 5 Natera and day 6 fresh tf be available at HRC?

Dr. Potter
October 3rd, 2012, 02:40 AM
Dr Potter, When will Day 5 Natera and day 6 fresh tf be available at HRC?i have a meeting tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Hoping4Kaylani
October 4th, 2012, 11:11 PM
i have a meeting tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Any updates?

GT77
October 9th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Dr. Potter we want to know what is going on with Day 6 fresh transfer??

vickyaust
October 22nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
Still waiting and dying to know. Planned to cycle in Dec at HRC.

Dr. Potter
November 18th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Dr Potter, When will Day 5 Natera and day 6 fresh tf be available at HRC?Starting now but only at HRC-Newport Beach where I am.