PDA

View Full Version : We lost our precious baby

*ruby*
September 9th, 2012, 07:35 PM
We had our first miscarriage on the weekend.

On Friday night at work I had a small amount of spotting (only on wiping though) and a few cramps I was exactly 9 weeks. I wasn't too concerned, just kept thinking a lot of people get this and usually everything is perfectly fine. Then it continued Sat morning so decided to take myself to the hospital to get checked out.

After a long wait they did a quick scan and found that baby was measuring only 6w4d and he couldn't detect a heart beat. So either baby stopped growing then or my dates were wrong. I KNEW my dates weren't wrong as I had swayed, was tracking ovulation etc but they wanted me to go for a proper u/s on the Sunday so i did and they couldn't see the baby at all but lots of pockets of blood.

The Dr then examined me as I hadn't had much bleeding. My cervix was closed but I was in a LOT of pain with cramping so he gave me the option of seeing if I miscarried everything on my own over the next week or have a d&c last night. I chose the d&c as I just wanted it all over with.

So i'm home now and feeling okay, just very sad and want to be pregnant again asap.

nuthinbutpink
September 9th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I'm so sorry.

BeadinMom
September 9th, 2012, 07:43 PM
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss...
You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Butterfly Spirit
September 9th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Again Ruby,....my heart just breaks for you..That is exactly how I felt! Wanted a baby again pink or blue!
I pmed you sweet lady! You will get through this!!

*ruby*
September 9th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Thank you for thinking of us, the support here is amazing!

I just wish I knew 3 weeks ago, that baby had stopped growing. I really had NO idea. At 9w I felt quite safe that everything was going to be okay.

Butterfly - Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!!

dloui128
September 9th, 2012, 08:21 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss hun

alreadyneedivf
September 9th, 2012, 09:07 PM
awww I am so sorry ruby! thinking of you and your family!

zibibbogirl
September 9th, 2012, 09:12 PM
So sorry Ruby. Hugs.

Myloves
September 9th, 2012, 09:33 PM
I'm so sorry :hugs: praying for you and your sweet baby x

hopingforsaskia
September 9th, 2012, 09:47 PM
So sorry ruby... My heart is broken for you. Butterfly is right, you will come through this darkest tunnel and see the brightest of lights.. We're all thinking of you, (and your FB family is too). :HH:

Shellbelle
September 9th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Oh, Ruby. I'm so sorry.

Hobbermittens
September 9th, 2012, 11:30 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

dreaminginoz
September 10th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Oh Ruby...Sorry to hear this sad news....I also had a m/c at 8 wks and was asked the same thing and all I wanted was for it to be over and done with...may the passing days help dull the pain of your loss and your future bring you that precious DD xxx

*ruby*
September 10th, 2012, 02:12 AM
So sorry ruby... My heart is broken for you. Butterfly is right, you will come through this darkest tunnel and see the brightest of lights.. We're all thinking of you, (and your FB family is too). :HH:

Thanks so much and sorry I haven't been around much, still hesitant to post much in case anyone in real FB world sees. My family don't even know I was pregnant :sad:

Sunset
September 10th, 2012, 03:20 AM
i am so so sorry for your loss!!! :(

Dreamofpink
September 10th, 2012, 03:49 AM
I'm really sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you a :bighug:

TTC5
September 10th, 2012, 04:06 AM
So sorry :( x x

zanacal
September 10th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I'm so sorry Ruby x

mummypink
September 10th, 2012, 07:21 AM
I'm so sorry Ruby, you have a very special angel looking over you now and I hope and pray that you are blessed with a daughter very soon. xxxx

Rosie85
September 10th, 2012, 12:07 PM
So sorry to hear Ruby. My thoughts are with you.

The Anchor
September 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I'm so sorry, I hope you and your family can find some peace...